Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,581 members, 7,958,793 topics. Date: Thursday, 26 September 2024 at 01:04 AM

Letter To Light-Skinned Females - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Light-Skinned Females (13687 Views)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 5:44pm On Apr 05, 2013
pheyikemi: Poor you, why are you sooo bitter, I guess u must be as dark as d devil himself. If dark skinned pple r proud of their skins, y are you goin nuts abt it? Are you sure you are not a bedlam patient?? undecided

Read the Thread And Get a Clue.

When you have an Entire Page wall of Women who hate their own Dark Skin, it's hard to fathom how an individual can be so confused and Lost as to what's going on LoL

Yea Bro, I am Darkskin and Bitter, you guessed it, Good Job Detective.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:49pm On Apr 05, 2013
This? angry

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:55pm On Apr 05, 2013
Or this!! wink

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:56pm On Apr 05, 2013
...only 30 light skin babes left in nigeria! lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Les: 7:59pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mr..Cork:
...only 30 light skin babes left in nigeria! lipsrsealed
where's d babe in d second pix, I wanna get married...
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 05, 2013
.....lol
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by free2ryhme: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Les: I love them light skin mhen!! cheesy I gat noting to do with a girl if she's dark, it's a big turn off. No offence ladies, ur men are out there but special shout out to ol fair ladies out there. Except sister oguu, I seriously dont get wat she's doing with dat albino.

see black man wey dey look for light woman .... grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by free2ryhme: 8:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 8:22pm On Apr 05, 2013
light skinned women are so sexy its driving me crazy... it has gotten to the point were i dont even see, any chick darker than a brown paper bag embarassed
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 8:23pm On Apr 05, 2013
[size=20pt]light skinned girls rule! the black comminity needs to produce more of them! [/size]
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 8:31pm On Apr 05, 2013
pleep: [size=20pt]light skinned girls rule! the black comminity needs to produce more of them! [/size]

solution: .. never too late to bleach....just loook at Genevie Nagili(Nigerian super star actress) angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 9:02pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mr..Cork:

solution: .. never too late to bleach....just loook at Genevie Nagili(Nigerian super star actress) smiley
Omo! U go fear change of name nagrin Well, I'm proud of my sweet colour. God loves me, pple love just d way I am and Hey!!!!!! I love myselfcheesy gerrit?!
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 9:14pm On Apr 05, 2013
Mr..Cork:

solution: .. never too late to bleach....just loook at Genevie Nagili(Nigerian super star actress) smiley
eww no... bleach dont look the same

I dont like pseudo-lightskinned chicks undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pheyikemi: 10:35pm On Apr 05, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Read the Thread And Get a Clue.

When you have an Entire Page wall of Women who hate their own Dark Skin, it's hard to fathom how an individual can be so confused and Lost as to what's going on LoL

Yea Bro, I am Darkskin and Bitter, you guessed it, Good Job Detective.
Ok Sis, I get u but then u shdnt av generalized it.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 12:32pm On Apr 06, 2013
seriously spekin..dark skin women are jusss ok but brother, be honest..can u relly introduce dem to yor parents??..will u be praud?? ...common, talk true! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 12:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
..u also noticed dark skin Nairaland females have been hatin on the only 2 most prettiest light skin females on Nairaland: ..Odunu & Ogugua??..they been tryin to loook like them juss to get noticed..true story! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Beync(f): 2:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Is a pity how people hates their skin
Bleach to impress monkey my foot
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
..seriously...who would u rather spend yor whole salary on?? angry

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 5:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..u also noticed dark skin Nairaland females have been hatin on the only 2 most prettiest light skin females on Nairaland: ..Odunu & Ogugua??..they been tryin to loook like them juss to get noticed..true story! angry
LOL... trust me bro there aren't any hot lightskinned chicks on nairaland.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 06, 2013

I would Take These Darkskin Queens over Keishia Cole Busted Asss Any Day.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 8:13pm On Apr 06, 2013
Brother..I suspect u from Togo or Uganda coz Nigerian dark skin females are *NOT* even as ugly as this (noo offiensese) undecided

3 Likes

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
Mr..Cork:
Brother..I suspect u from Togo or Uganda coz Nigerian dark skin females are *NOT* even as ugly as this (noo offiensese) undecided

Location Correct, the photos above are Gorgeous Chocolate Women From Senegal,Ghana, and The Gambia

Rarely are Nigerian Women This Dark and Beautiful.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 9:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII:

Location Correct, the photos above are Gorgeous Chocolate Women From Senegal,Ghana, and The Gambia

Rarely are Nigerian Women This Dark and Beautiful.

Brother, We both no Blondes & light skin females hav the same things in common::they are hotter. Even BBC, CNN & Russian news admited it! smiley
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by mecussey(m): 9:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
I am not attracted to them at all and unfortunately thats what I get. I usually turn them down but the dark ones turn me down too...basically, i am girlfriendless
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 3:17am On Apr 07, 2013
Bullshit, Lightskin Women just aren't thinking about yo crusty asss You aren't turning a damn thing down.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 4:06am On Apr 07, 2013
mecussey: I am not attracted to them at all and unfortunately thats what I get. I usually turn them down but the dark ones turn me down too...basically, i am girlfriendless
grin grin
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 4:35am On Apr 07, 2013
That Niqqah Know damn well he ain't turning down no Yellow Hoeez In Nigeria ....

Like Who Tha Fhuckk was Supp
ose to Believe that Post

These Nigerian Boys Starvi
ng for these Yellow Biitches

Mr..Cork:

Brother, We both no Blondes & light skin females hav the same things in common::they are hotter. Even BBC, CNN & Russian news admited it! smiley

Yea, Whateva You Say Dawg

Personally I Liike a Biitch Who Looks Like she Just Stepped Off Tha Goddamn Sun.

I Find That Shiit Exotic
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by ektbear: 5:04am On Apr 07, 2013
This is another legacy of black folk being behind in the world I guess.

If we'd been the ones discovering the new world, colonizing Europe etc, then there'd be white people in large #s in Europe worshipping mixed race women grin

Unfortunate stuff.

But I guess nothing can be done about it

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 5:15am On Apr 07, 2013
But to be honest, most supermodels are dark skin:.. Naomi Campbell,Alek Wek,Aisha Cain,Roshumba, Naomi Sims, Oluchi, or brown skin supermodels Iman,Beverly Johnson,Waris Dirie,Veronica Webb....WHY IS THIS?angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 5:22am On Apr 07, 2013
mecussey: I am not attracted to them at all and unfortunately thats what I get. I usually turn them down but the dark ones turn me down too...basically, i am girlfriendless

..SELF SERVICE ALERT!!! lipsrsealed
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by cfours: 6:38am On Apr 07, 2013
Mr..Cork:
But to be honest, most supermodels are dark skin:.. Naomi Campbell,Alek Wek,Aisha Cain,Roshumba, Naomi Sims, Oluchi, or brown skin supermodels Iman,Beverly Johnson,Waris Dirie,Veronica Webb....WHY IS THIS?angry

They model for European brands/companies. Thank God for the European millionaires who hire (and marry) these dark beauties. One man's meat is another man's poison...
but how do you know all their names. tongue ? You must spend a lot of time reading vogue magazines huh...

oluchi
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1115gFd4Zm5J6RHrHFdjDfzq090C1sdV0ZKmbpxBPBoWm7LyU[/img]
alek wek

naomi campbell

Iman

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 6:42am On Apr 07, 2013

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

OMG 5-year-old Kids Captured Doing ‘maame Na Papa’ In An Uncompleted Building / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends / The First Thing You Look At Before Marriage?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.