Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,908 members, 7,956,416 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 11:35 AM

Letter To Light-Skinned Females - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Light-Skinned Females (13682 Views)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mr..Cork:

sweeery..DARSKIN females includin u should be GRATEFUL i created this thread..Its design to help them attract partners..piriod! angry

Lmfao@Including You

I have no idea why so many Nairalanders feel the need to make alternate accounts/egos...

Subomi, I must say, your insecurities parallel very greatly with that of KandiiKane.

Even the Same Grammatical Errors and Rooted Flaws within Logic

Nairalanders
are Truly Sick. Bunch of Weirdos on this Forum. Jezus LmL
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:46pm On Apr 07, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol@ black women the dark skinned one screaming out loud how they love and are proud to be black..online but as soon as they logoff ...bleaching creams run wink wink
Stop being hypocrite , you hate your hair and the color of your skin, that's the sad truth.

Yup, That's the Thing....

So many hate themselves, yet ironically want to force Dark Men to Be Attracted to them..

If YOU Hate yourself, how can you expect someone else to LOVE you.......

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:47pm On Apr 07, 2013
77% of Nigeria pop bleach?

black American spend 3billion on beauty products every year

Statistics unknown in Africa we ain't that far anyway.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:48pm On Apr 07, 2013
so mrcork/onila are u really female or a male pretending to be female or a female pretending to be male or are you both a male and a female pretending to be a male or a female. Jeez am confused sad
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
That's ^^ what you call loving yourselves?
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:49pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think the Whole...

"Make Dark Men Feel Guilty for Not Wanting Us"...Concept is Poorly Thought out

Another Line i always enjoy getting a kick out of...

This One...

"Well Your Mother is Dark Skin"

Right....

Because we all know how much our own "Mothers" send immediate adequate blood flow to the Penile Shaft.....
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:50pm On Apr 07, 2013
lol you really need to stop watching and reading all those ghetto ish abt blk women because we all do not hate being blk, we all do not hate our hair, all these stereotypes esp when blk ppl start to blv it then it shows there are some serious issues
CAMEROONPRIDE: Lol@ black women the dark skinned one screaming out loud how they love and are proud to be black..online but as soon as they logoff ...bleaching creams run wink wink
Stop being hypocrite , you hate your hair and the color of your skin, that's the sad truth.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:51pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Sweety what is your definition of darkskin because i see myself as black woman of mocha complexion besides you do not need to help us "darkskinned" women out. One ans poison is anothers meat so there are those who like us and those who do not. WE are ok without u smiley

..what in the name of MR Cork is: *black woman of mochara complexion??*.. sweery u dont even no if you light or dark skin?? Anyways, this thread waz created to help Dak skin women like u (no oofeinse) angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
"Ghetto".....

Smh

The Names Change, But The Games Stay The Same~~~Royal
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:52pm On Apr 07, 2013
lmao @ Royal, just because you create so many alternate accounts does not mean others do. So now am Kandikane lmfao i see u have some sort of beef with her but pls leave me out of ur craziness
TalkingToYaSelf:

Lmfao@Including You

I have no idea why so many Nairalanders feel the need to make alternate accounts/egos...

Subomi, I must say, your insecurities parallel very greatly with that of KandiiKane.

Even the Same Grammatical Errors and Rooted Flaws within Logic

Nairalanders
are Truly Sick. Bunch of Weirdos on this Forum. Jezus LmL
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:53pm On Apr 07, 2013
**Checks dictionary for meaning of *Mocara complexsion*undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
If This Mr Cork Prefers Fairer Women, That's His Choice

is he having a public Go at Dark Women for his own Arousal, Probably

However that serves as a perfect opportunity to educate.

You Sisters need to wake Up.

You "Breed" These People, with your
Backwards Concepts. Your Flawed Logic
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lmao @ Royal, just because you create so many alternate accounts does not mean others do. So now am Kandikane lmfao i see u have some sort of beef with her but pls leave me out of ur craziness

I Have No Beef With Her.

She is my SeneGambian Queen.
wink
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol you really need to stop watching and reading all those ghetto ish abt blk women because we all do not hate being blk, we all do not hate our hair, all these stereotypes esp when blk ppl start to blv it then it shows there are some serious issues

So black women don't wear weaves?

All black women wear or have worn weaves .don't even say the contrary.

As for bleaching some are reluctant because of the secondary effects, but most of you if not all use lightening creams or body milk
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
I speak a lot on the weaves, However.....

I can Tolerate Them

As far as the skin bleaching..the nose jobs..the constant wanting of "weight less" to strip your blessed body of it's gorgeous "African-Ness".....

I just Can't
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
What has wearing weaves or braids or anything got to do with it. For example i have hair ut i wear weaves because as it may black women have not been "blessed" with white hair, it takes time to manage and take care of your hair so it's just easier to put a weave on. WAke up in morning, comb hair and go to work. Same thing with braids. just because one wears a weave does not mean she has short hair or is self hating etc. Blk men shud rather ask blk women why instead of stereotyping and generalising the whole blk women race
CAMEROONPRIDE:

So black women don't wear weaves?

All black women wear or have worn weaves .don't even say the contrary.

As for bleaching some are reluctant because of the secondary effects, but most of you if not all use lightening creams or body milk
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 07, 2013
True talk but how is wanting to lose weight un african-ness
TalkingToYaSelf: I speak a lot on the weaves, However.....

I can Tolerate Them

As far as the skin bleaching..the nose jobs..the constant wanting of "weight less" to strip your blessed body of it's gorgeous "African-Ness".....

I just Can't
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:06pm On Apr 07, 2013
Because the Body Chemistry of Lower West, Central and Southern African Women Allows them to Pack on Weight more Easily with Western Diets.

Which is Why so many Nigerian,Cameroonian,Ghanaian Women explode in Girth When they move to the States.

Also Allows them to Retain and Build Muscle Easier as Well

These wonderful traits do not fit within the Requisite "Criteria".... For the Portrait of Ideal Western Beauty
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
What has wearing weaves or braids or anything got to do with it. For example i have hair ut i wear weaves because as it may black women have not been "blessed" with white hair, it takes time to manage and take care of your hair so it's just easier to put a weave on. WAke up in morning, comb hair and go to work. Same thing with braids. just because one wears a weave does not mean she has short hair or is self hating etc. Blk men shud rather ask blk women why instead of stereotyping and generalising the whole blk women race

That's pure denial...
You hate your hair, ^^^ the comment above shows it, you are clearly saying that you wish you had white hair hence the weave, no?
That's self hate..why do men don't wear weaves?

You perms your hair and wear weaves because you hate your natural hair, you hate the texture and how it looks like
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:11pm On Apr 07, 2013
You even call white hair a blessing...subomi my African queen let's keep it real. wink
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
You can believe what you want. Am not going to argue with you. I was trying to explain to you that our texture and way of hair takes alot of time and effort which esp us working folks do not have time to manage. it takes a long time. blk men do not really have to worry abt it cos you hardly grow your hair long. But lets agree to disagree. Am not in the mood to argue blk men said blk women says this and that. If you cant understand what i wrote so be it.
CAMEROONPRIDE:

That's pure denial...
You hate your hair, ^^^ the comment above shows it, you are clearly saying that you wish you had white hair hence the weave, no?
That's self hate..why do men don't wear weaves?

You perms your hair and wear weaves because you hate your natural hair, you hate the texture and how it looks like
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
you do know what "blessed" in inverted commas mean ryt?
CAMEROONPRIDE: You even call white hair a blessing...subomi my African queen let's keep it real. wink

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 8:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
you do know what "blessed" in inverted commas mean ryt?
okay, generalizations are not good.let's agree to disagree like you said
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 10:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
..so why do dark skin females have low self estim and why r they always jelous of the light skin females?...juss loook at Subomi-luv(f) or pheykemo (2 dark skin females)? angry...
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Tamilicious: 11:16pm On Apr 07, 2013
inferior nd jealousy of wat,d fair ladies lukin 4 a rizon 2 feel beautiful or nd d guys wantin fair babes because dey hate deir own darkskin nd want deir children 2 migrate(4rm slf cr8td slave status 2 deir whyt skin),or wnt 2 continue d migration deir parents started?...d ugliest dark girl wil mk a georgeous fair babe,dts y dey cn bleach,bt mis fair try brown nau,u bold?
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 11:25pm On Apr 07, 2013
Tamilicious: inferior nd jealousy of wat,d fair ladies lukin 4 a rizon 2 feel beautiful or nd d guys wantin fair babes because dey hate deir own darkskin nd want deir children 2 migrate(4rm slf cr8td slave status 2 deir whyt skin),or wnt 2 continue d migration deir parents started?...d ugliest dark girl wil mk a georgeous fair babe,dts y dey cn bleach,bt mis fair try brown nau,u bold?

.......lol
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by 190: 12:17am On Apr 08, 2013
grin grin grin
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pheyikemi: 8:00am On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..so why do dark skin females have low self estim and why r they always jelous of the light skin females?...juss loook at Subomi-luv(f) or pheykemo (2 dark skin females)? angry...
R u nuts Mr cockroach? Is it a crime to luv myself, evry1 knws u hate hu u are. If u dnt av a low self esteem, you'll be proud to call urself an african and not tryin to eat d crumbs of a white man, cos dat won't make u white. Admit it, u r BLACK!!!

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 8:20am On Apr 08, 2013
pheyikemi: R u nuts Mr cockroach? Is it a crime to luv myself, evry1 knws u hate hu u are. If u dnt av a low self esteem, you'll be proud to call urself an african and not tryin to eat d crumbs of a white man, cos dat won't make u white. Admit it, u r BLACK!!!

..ermm which sef are u lovin?? undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 8:41am On Apr 08, 2013
How did this convo transform into being about the White Man......
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by khiaa(f): 9:56am On Apr 08, 2013
Mr..Cork:
smileyDear light skin sweeeries,

We thank u for lookin light, much beauriful, far more sexxier, more sexxing lookin, plissin to the eye, and the closest thing to white women or half cast women.

I am here to tell you different... Why? ..Because society once made me feel its not about my good look, but Never let ANYONE, or ANYTHING tell you different.

love it or hate it....YOU ARE A BEAUTIFUL LIGHT SKIN NUBIAN QUEEN AND TRUSS ME, OTHER FEMALES ARE NO MATCH...this refers to the Odunu,s, the Ogugua's ....opps, only light skin babes on Nairaland angry

Hahahahahaha grin
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by khiaa(f): 10:24am On Apr 08, 2013
pheyikemi: Poor you, why are you sooo bitter, I guess u must be as dark as d devil himself. If dark skinned pple r proud of their skins, y are you goin nuts abt it? Are you sure you are not a bedlam patient?? undecided

He is nuttier than a fruitcake. He hates dark skin women, and yes you are right, he is very dark. To bad the darkskin women were unsucessful in killing off his crazy azz.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Can A Woman Demand For Sex From Her Husband And How? / South African Girl Looking For Naija Friends / FÙCK: This Is How It Went Down. Don't Try This Again [PHOTO]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.