Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:09 AM

Letter To Light-Skinned Females - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Light-Skinned Females (13479 Views)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by cfours: 6:43am On Apr 07, 2013
c.fours:

They model for European brands/companies. Thank God for the European millionaires who hire (and marry) these dark beauties. One man's meat is another man's poison...
but how do you know all their names. tongue ? You must spend a lot of time reading vogue magazines huh...

oluchi
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1115gFd4Zm5J6RHrHFdjDfzq090C1sdV0ZKmbpxBPBoWm7LyU[/img]
alek wek

naomi campbell

Iman

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by PhysicsQED(m): 7:16am On Apr 07, 2013
IIIIxRoyalxIIII: Dark Skin Women Took a Major L Recently with this Whole India Arie Scandal

As my Man Judah Often Says

Those Darkskin "African Pride" Women are the most screwed up Mentally Disturbed, Insecure women on the planet

9 Million Songs about how you Love your brown skin, yet you either bleached it, or published a doctored photo to promote your new album.

Ds Women Taking an L because of that Nutty Trick

All The Black Dudes seem to Love the Lightskin Honeys.

Give me a Blue Black Boot Black Biitch. cool

I looked up the India Arie "scandal" and it was just very bright lighting for the picture on the cover. She didn't bleach.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by PhysicsQED(m): 7:20am On Apr 07, 2013
Mr. Cork is a comedic troll and is clearly another nairaland poster's alter ego. He made this thread just so he can make jokes.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by finditng: 7:23am On Apr 07, 2013
this bleaching thing is the trend with nigerian gurls now...you hear different quack's names mixing shit for them...i hear of iya tega, bismid, bla bla bla.....cant ait to see them in deir 40s with huge stretch marks like cable wire and skin looking like shrunk roasted pomo...looking all red and trying so hard to keep their husbands resulting to diabolic means. some even end up killing the man when he takes another wife ( seen a lot on naira land)

the truth: if you are fresh and eating well, living fine. your skin will be clear and dazzle...not all this ebinna package...foolish girls
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 7:46am On Apr 07, 2013
PhysicsQED: Mr. Cork is a comedic troll and is clearly another nairaland poster's alter ego. He made this thread just so he can make jokes.
ya think? grin

But seriously... Mr cork is 190 and efulefu.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by PhysicsQED(m): 8:07am On Apr 07, 2013
I thought that he was 190, but I wasn't completely sure.

But I think efulefu is someone else entirely but with a similar mindset.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:00pm On Apr 07, 2013
PhysicsQED: I thought that he was 190, but I wasn't completely sure.

But I think efulefu is someone else entirely but with a similar mindset.

..so u now a witch Doctor?? ...who the F*** loook like 190 or fufulu?..190 is 3"1 midget, dark skin & IBADAN based.. Am 6"4, Caramel complexsion & London based....WTF!!...anyways bak to the topic!angry

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:07pm On Apr 07, 2013
THIS?? angry

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:10pm On Apr 07, 2013
..OR THIS?? tongue

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:17pm On Apr 07, 2013
babe_online:
are you high on some cheap crack? or are you filled up as a resulting of drinking seemen? since it seems you have an obsession with the male sexual part(your name and signature)

babe_online <<<<<<..Dark skin females...the cuss too much! undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 3:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
c.fours:

They model for European brands/companies. Thank God for the European millionaires who hire (and marry) these dark beauties. One man's meat is another man's poison...
but how do you know all their names. tongue ? You must spend a lot of time reading vogue magazines huh...

oluchi
[img]http://t3.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcQ1115gFd4Zm5J6RHrHFdjDfzq090C1sdV0ZKmbpxBPBoWm7LyU[/img]
alek wek

naomi campbell

Iman

CORRECTION:..I do not read womens magazine...and by the way, Oluchi (Dark skin super model) is my cousin!! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 07, 2013
ppl and their stories. so ur hating on dark skinned ladies when "it runs in your family". U dey craze? Were u molested as a kid because u are beyond dumb
Mr..Cork:

CORRECTION:..I do not read womens magazine...and by the way, Oluchi (Dark skin super model) is my cousin!! angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sweeery,calm down..i dont have anythin against dak skin womens and I didnt say they are uglier..all i said waz light skin females were the better wifey materials (no oofeinse) undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 6:58pm On Apr 07, 2013
None taken smiley its called freedom of choice, cant hate on you for that, but ur still dumb grin
Mr..Cork:
Sweeery,calm down..i dont have anythin against dak skin womens and I didnt say they are uglier..all i said waz light skin females were the better wifey materials (no oofeinse) undecided

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:08pm On Apr 07, 2013
PhysicsQED:

I looked up the India Arie "scandal" and it was just very bright lighting for the picture on the cover. She didn't bleach.

That's not very bright lighting,
That's either a doctored photo or bleaching.

I was on twitter the day the story broke, her responses to the situation seemed that of a guilty conscience

Also May I ask do you have Proof she did NOT bleach?

My Original Post Stated an Either or an OR

Your Post States a
Direct, with no Either.

Do you Have Proof?, Personally i thought she could have killed the
whole situation on twitter by uploading a picture of herself to her fans.

Based on my Two Possibilities which i have written, i don't see how a Dark Skin Woman Who makes lucrative earnings off of the minds and souls of severely crushed and emotionally ravaged little dark girls, can receive a pass for

Either

...Bleaching...or Submitting a Doctored Photo
of herself to appear Lightskin to Gain Record Sales and Publicity.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IHSdFppLp3I

[img]http://ionenewsone.files./2013/03/india-arie-with-lighter-skin-on-album-cover.jpg?w=465&h=300[/img]
[img]http://www3.pictures.gi.zimbio.com/Apollo+Theater+Fourth+Annual+Hall+Fame+Induction+L4j_0kmsZ9Zl.jpg[/img]
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by cfours: 7:15pm On Apr 07, 2013
I'm beginning to suspect that mr.cork and onila are the same person!!! shocked
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:19pm On Apr 07, 2013
c.fours:

..brother I been called many things included Densil washington..Who tha F*** is Onila? angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:20pm On Apr 07, 2013
lmfao would explain alot
c.fours:

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by cfours: 7:21pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mr..Cork:

..brother I been called many things included Densil washington..Who tha F*** is Onila? angry

why r u now denying your female alter-ego id.
you really have issues

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pheyikemi: 7:22pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
None taken smiley its called freedom of choice, cant hate on you for that, but ur still dumb grin
I totally agree wt u.

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:23pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:

sweery u make it sound like its illegal to dislike dak skin females?..GROW UP! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 07, 2013
Its not illegal. For example if i prefer darker skinned men i dnt need to go abt dissing and creating stupid threads abt lighter skinned men? What for? Unless you probably a 13yr old boy then maybe i'd understand. Oh well we are all different. Some ppl just do not have any manners
Mr..Cork:

sweery u make it sound like its illegal to dislike dak skin females?..GROW UP! angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:31pm On Apr 07, 2013
MY ADVISE TO ALL DAK SKIN FEMALES: ..INSTED OF HATIN ON ME...Bleach & GUYS will accept you..piriod!! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:33pm On Apr 07, 2013
I agree, there is a tendency for black women to "force" the sexxxual approval of Dark Women

Most Black Men say i have a weird Fetish....

I mean, i dunno, i guess...

But i still don't believe black men should be "Forcibly" bullied into being attracted to Dark Women

The Penile Shaft Does Not Lie...

It Likes, what it Likes...

If the Penile Shaft/Vajine were to be obstructed by.."Media Brainwashing"....

Then there would be no Lesbian Women..........

The abuse Black Males Receives for not being attracted to Dark Women Is Laughable...you can not "Guilt" an ordinary average joe into being attracted to something or someone he is not

Now...if you want to talk about black male
celebrities and their choice to seek out and procure a.....

"Fair Skinned Trophy Queen"......

Well Then I Agree.......Those Men are "Brainwashed"

But this Concept and Formula can't be applied to the Average Ordinary Joe.

Allow these Men to Live.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by TalkingToYaSelf: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
I think the Preaching of Bleaching is Over The Line Though...

Even for Me.... grin
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:35pm On Apr 07, 2013
Aww stop pretending dear. I can see from the way u keep going on and on abt dark skinned blk women that you actually are obssessed with them and love them. Stop trying to fight it so much, just let it go and be at peace with yourself. wink
Mr..Cork:
MY ADVISE TO ALL DAK SKIN FEMALES: ..INSTED OF HATIN ON ME...Bleach & GUYS will accept you..piriod!! angry

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by cfours: 7:37pm On Apr 07, 2013
shocked evidence that onila = cork.
that topic was created 3 hrs ago!
https://www.nairaland.com/1249800/white-manz-perception-black-beauty

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:38pm On Apr 07, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Its not illegal. For example if i prefer darker skinned men i dnt need to go abt dissing and creating stupid threads abt lighter skinned men? What for? Unless you probably a 13yr old boy then maybe i'd understand. Oh well we are all different. Some ppl just do not have any manners

sweeery..DARSKIN females includin u should be GRATEFUL i created this thread..Its design to help them attract partners..piriod! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:39pm On Apr 07, 2013
This has nothing to do abt forcing blk men or anyone to like dark skinned blk women. Everyone has their preferences so that is not the issue. Like for example all the blk women who love white men and keep going on and on abt blk men this and that? What for? Why are they so obsessed with trashing blk men/ Why cant they go and enjoy white men or focus on white men instead of going on abt blk men. Same thing witth these blk men who are obsessed with going on and on abt dark skinned women this and that? WHAT FOR? If you dnt like them fine no problem but why obsessed and talk abt them and trash them 24/7.
TalkingToYaSelf: I agree, there is a tendency for black women to "force" the sexxxual approval are Dark Women

Most Black Men say i have a weird Fetish....

I mean, i dunno, i guess...

But i still don't believe black men should be "Forcibly" bullied into being attracted to Dark Women

The Penile Shaft Does Not Lie...

It Likes, what it Likes...

If the Penile Shaft/Vajine were to be obstructed by.."Media Brainwashing"....

Then there would be no Lesbian Women..........

The abuse Black Males Receives for not being attracted to Dark Women Is Laughable...you can not "Guilt" an ordinary average joe into being attracted to something or someone he is not

Now...if you want to talk about black male
celebrities and their choice to seek out and procure a.....

"Fair Skinned Trophy Queen"......

Well Then I Agree.......Those Men are "Brainwashed"

But this Concept and Formula can't be applied to the Average Ordinary Joe.

Allow these Men to Live.

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:41pm On Apr 07, 2013
c.fours:
shocked evidence that onila = cork.
that topic was created 3 hrs ago!
https://www.nairaland.com/1247082/letter-light-skinned-females/3

..sweeery..u shuld take yor case to the Senate. People created similar threads & sometimes use similar pictures on nairaland..are u light skin? angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Sweety what is your definition of darkskin because i see myself as black woman of mocha complexion besides you do not need to help us "darkskinned" women out. One ans poison is anothers meat so there are those who like us and those who do not. WE are ok without u smiley
Mr..Cork:

sweeery..DARSKIN females includin u should be GRATEFUL i created this thread..Its design to help them attract partners..piriod! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 07, 2013
Lol@ black women the dark skinned one screaming out loud how they love and are proud to be black..online but as soon as they logoff ...bleaching creams run wink wink
Stop being hypocrite , you hate your hair and the color of your skin, that's the sad truth.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Nairalanders How Is My NO MAKE-UP Profile Photo? / A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video) / Marriage, Virginity And Sex: My Experience During Youth Service

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.