Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,441 members, 7,819,630 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:29 PM

Letter To Light-Skinned Females - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Letter To Light-Skinned Females (13477 Views)

I Detest Light Skinned Women.. / Choose One: Dark Skinned Or Light Skinned (pics) / My Shout Out To Light Skinned Girls Around The World (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Go Down)

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
pleep: ^ lol checked your profile expecting to find an attractive mixed chick, but what i saw was much better.

awesome profile grin

huh, which mixs?...brother...not sure if u have light...maybe u shuld move yor candle closer! undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 8:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
kramer:

I suspect this dude must be Seun in disguise
I said that a while back

@ mr...cork that video is disturbing. It made up my mind to never date a Nigerian chick
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pleep(m): 8:37pm On Apr 12, 2013
Mr..Cork:

huh, which mixs?...brother...not sure if u have light...maybe u shuld move yor candle closer! undecided
haha, alas every girl is lightskinned online!
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 1:54pm On Apr 13, 2013
..if only Nigerian females or dark skin females could watch & learn from the ONLY 2 hottest light skin sweet Beautys & plissin to the eye: MOD Ogugua (Beyansi lookalike) & ODunu (Halle berry lookalike)....Nigeria would hav sumtin more to be proud of..

..but insted, they all loook the oppposite ...White women dont even act like that (no oofeinsese)
angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pheyikemi: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:
..if only Nigerian females or dark skin females could watch & learn from the ONLY 2 hottest light skin sweet Beautys & plissin to the eye: MOD Ogugua (Beyansi lookalike) & ODunu (Halle berry lookalike)....Nigeria would hav sumtin more to be proud of..

..but insted, they all loook the oppposite ...White women dont even act like that (no oofeinsese)
angry
why can't you use your brain for once? Must you always be dependent on medications before you talk reasonably? Are you not black? If this light skinned fever is directed towards black skinned females then it should be applicable to dark skinned males too. Since you are black, why not take the lead and do somfn abt urself first so that u can be a gigolo and be as hot as orlando bloom, jesse metcalfe, channing tatum, terrence howard, johnny depp, gerard butler, brad pitt and the likes, then pple will follow ur lead. And stop displaying ur stupidity for the whole world to see.

2 Likes

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 5:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
pheyikemi: why can't you use your brain for once? Must you always be dependent on medications before you talk reasonably? Are you not black? If this light skinned fever is directed towards black skinned females then it should be applicable to dark skinned males too. Since you are black, why not take the lead and do somfn abt urself first so that u can be a gigolo and be as hot as orlando bloom, jesse metcalfe, channing tatum, terrence howard, johnny depp, gerard butler, brad pitt and the likes, then pple will follow ur lead. And stop displaying ur stupidity for the whole world to see.

...wha did i do? undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by pheyikemi: 6:22pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:

...wha did i do? undecided
R u asking me that?? If yes, u can ask that again.
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 6:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
OK I GIVE UP...Dark skin females are beautiful!! angry

...anyways check this out.. 2 fightin!
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0gLD64zzk
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Mindependent(f): 7:11pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mr..Cork:

OK I GIVE UP...Dark skin females are beautiful!! angry

...anyways check this out.. 2 fightin!
grin

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rh0gLD64zzk

As my oga at the top said so far u sef are not light skinned you have no reason to demand for light skinned sweeries.its idiotic men like you that brainwash these dark- skinned girls to thinking they must bleach in order to be beautiful not knowing the many harmful effects bleaching does! angry
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by MrCork17: 7:18pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mindependent:

As my oga at the top said so far u sef are not light skinned you have no reason to demand for light skinned sweeries.its idiotic men like you that brainwash these dark- skinned girls to thinking they must bleach in order to be beautiful not knowing the many harmful effects bleaching does! angry

..huh..i never said black women were not ok undecided
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by AlyricistLaura: 9:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
Mindependent: Shout out to the girls... And GUYS! Wey dey shine light for them face come take picture come dey form team light skinned. grin una know urself. I hail una o!!! Na u biko tongue

I don't give a damn about the rest of the Lightskin Niqqahz tho....Shout Out To Myself.

You Yellow Bishes are Ok. Nice Vag Beauty.

Lack that Shoulder Porcelain Like Gloss Though....
Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
c.fours:

Speak for your sisters/ mom or whatever.

Upload your pic you weave wearer

1 Like

Re: Letter To Light-Skinned Females by AlyricistLaura: 9:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
It's most definitely time for C.Fours to Upload a Pic

The way she goes so hard for Dark Skin Women, she most be the Blackest Darkest most Chocolatey Goddess Known to Man.

The Mere Thought Excites Me.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7)

Where Did I Go Wrong With My Boyfriend In This Situation? / God Gave Me Big Yansh & Small Breast - Nigerian Lady Laments / A Married Lady Ask A Young Man To Have Sex With Her After Being Drunk (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.