Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,586 members, 7,816,437 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:15 AM

Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? (25664 Views)

Jonathan Betrayed Me, Niger-delta — Ex-gov Sylva / Boko Haram: Amnesty And The Quran / Military Chiefs Angry With Boko-Haram Amnesty (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by OKOH42(m): 9:38pm On Apr 05, 2013
My dear gej is confused why?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 9:58pm On Apr 05, 2013
Super1759: If am not mistaken, massob was the first group ever in nigeria,but they were subdued because what they asked for was more like "an end to nigeria"
Bokoharam's amnesty is on what ground?
I hereby support massob to hit up its fight and get their amnesty tooo. Igbos can't watch anymore
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Suntzung: 10:20pm On Apr 05, 2013
WE CAN NOW SEE APPARENT WHO ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ! SO YOU NEED TO USE THE BOKO ISSUE TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ! AS YOU EVER WISHES ! IGBOS ARE NIGERIA'S NO 1 ENEMY, UNLESS THEY GET CURVED OUT NIGERIA WOULD NEVER SEE PEACE, MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE LIVING AND DOING BUSINESS IN THE NORTH FOR MANY YEARS, MOST OF THEM SUCCESSFULLY LEAVING IN PEACE, NOW THAT IS YOUR PAY BACK TO THE NORTH !
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Balkan(m): 10:53pm On Apr 05, 2013
Burger01: Indecision is killing this my uncle Jonah. Ah ah!! He must be joking. How did I end up voting for this man!! If this is true then he can as well as kiss his presidential ambition goodbye cos am sure I won't vote for him, my family won't, my friends won't, my state won't and the northern scumbags won't. Now, am hating this 'thing' Called Jonathan. Can't defend you again. I don try.. This president is a total letdown... sad
my brother you have spoken my mind. Its high time I stopped defending this man. He will loose my support and I will campaign against him if he chooses to go this amnesty way with this murderers.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by nagoma(m): 11:01pm On Apr 05, 2013
ifeduba1988: Mr President Goodluck Jonathan must not play politics with the lives of hundreds of Igbos killed in the boko haram uprising.
Maybe Mr President is delude and wrongly impressed that He will gain Northern vote by granting amnesty to the Al Queda link boko haram islamic sect
Its a weird policy with serious negative implication

So Igbos have now convinced people that BH are after them? They Igbos have been trying to draw attention to themselves when we know that BH are terrorists are murderers but have not made Igbo a specific target. Shekau in his various addresses through U Tube doest seem to be aware that Igbos exist -he has never mentioned them as enemies.
We should all unite and fight BH instead of entertaining the Igbo whining and playing the underdog, with their brand - petulant feeble complaints.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by vladimiros: 11:05pm On Apr 05, 2013
YOU CAN HAVE UR AMNESTY

BUT, NOT FUNDED WITH SOUTH SOUTH OIL

PREIOD
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by priestcharm(m): 11:16pm On Apr 05, 2013
It is glaring that we do not only have a weak president but also a clueless one. I'm really watching how badly he's going to loose in the next presidential election. PDP should not field this man if they at least want to loose honorably cos the end for the party will come sooner than expected if this idiot run on their flagship again. Nigeria is finished
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Daresh(f): 11:50pm On Apr 05, 2013
I've said it b4 and I'll say it again. When all you Igbo ppl were voting Goodluck I said dont. This guy has nothing good in store for you. Una no hear. Why una dey complain? Enjoy the fresh air!

FYI I'm Igbo too

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Eziachi: 12:09am On Apr 06, 2013
ifeduba1988: Mr President Goodluck Jonathan must not play politics with the lives of hundreds of Igbos killed in the boko haram uprising.

Maybe Mr President is delude and wrongly impressed that He will gain Northern vote by granting amnesty to the Al Queda link boko haram islamic sect

Its a weird policy with serious negative implication
When has Jonathan ever being with the Igbos in the face place? Only that some of my Igbo brothers that never learn about how Nigerian works kept fooling themselves about Jonathan.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Eziachi: 12:10am On Apr 06, 2013
Daresh: I've said it b4 and I'll say it again. When all you Igbo ppl were voting Goodluck I said dont. This guy has nothing good in store for you. Una no hear. Why una dey complain? Enjoy the fresh air!

FYI I'm Igbo too
And who did you and your people voted for in alternative. Mr adviser?
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by CyberG: 12:21am On Apr 06, 2013
Will all the posters complaining about GEJ and his amnesty just SHUT UP and get with the program already? In as much as we told you but you insisted, you have to rights to complain about your retardeen.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by CyberG: 12:25am On Apr 06, 2013
Eziachi:
When has Jonathan ever being with the Igbos in the face place? Only that some of my Igbo brothers that never learn about how Nigerian works kept fooling themselves about Jonathan.

How about all the 200000 KMs of roads he constructed, the huge port in Anambra, the massive ultra modern 25th century airport in Owerri and the floating cities he constructed in the heart of iboland?? GEJ is the best for iboz except you can prove that iboz did not give Ebelechukwu Azikiwe retardeen 99.9999% of their votes!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by CyberG: 12:28am On Apr 06, 2013
In as much as General Obasanjo could have beaten his own record several times over and done better, he is eons ahead of all the fooli.sh leaders after him and most of the ones before him.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Qrisful: 3:39am On Apr 06, 2013
I never liked Goodluck Jonathan but I voted for him because I needed a CHANGE, from business as usual, sometime I just sit and evaluated him, truly speaking nothing has really change, rather it is getting worse, Mr. Jonathan legalized corruption by giving a state pardon to a convicted criminals and the worst is giving Amnesty to blood sucking demons, who kills innocent citizens at will, what is the moral justification of paying 20 million Naira to evil men while innocent citizens dies from simple basic things of LIFE, Mr. President you have lost the respect I have for you, what about the families of those killed that faithful morning in KANO luxurious bus park, are you aware most of them are not buried, before granting Amnesty to their murderers, you fortified yourself with very security you can get and smile whenever you appear on National television, I just want to remind you that whatever you do today will be used to judge you many years to come, Abraham Lincoln has gone for than 200 years yet he still lives in the heart of every Americans, like Chinua Achebe gladly wrote in his best selling memoir (There Was A country) what kills us was not the WAR, but policies of the WAR. You are gradually killing this country with your policies. By Qris Ebeatu
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by anthoniosp(m): 5:28am On Apr 06, 2013
Lord zouga!!!!!! Hmmmm i dnt really get you!:/ wait 1st when amnesty was granted 2 the militants it was because they had a ground and they were fighting 4 what belongs to them! Bt the case of boko haram has gone out of hands, they have been termed international terrorists and u say amnesty?? Amnesty my foot!! Pls let the U.N just come and cover this country with drones and air fighters maybe thats when goodluck would get his brains back!!!mtchhhheeeew! The revolution that has been brewing since is now almost abt 2 burst open lets jst wait![color=#990000][/color] angry
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by DuduNegro: 5:53am On Apr 06, 2013
yoruba betrayed igbo
ijaw betrayed igbo
ogoni betrayed igbo
urhobo betrayed igbo
hausa betrayed igbo
itsekiri betrayed igbo
tiv betrayed igbo
fulani betrayed igbo
bachama betrayed igbo
edo betrayed igbo
kanuri betrayed igbo

..........gowon betrayed igbo
..........murtala betrayed igbo
..........obasanjo betrayed igbo
..........shagari betrayed igbo
..........buhari betrayed igbo
..........ibb betrayed igbo
..........sonekan betrayed igbo
..........abacha betrayed igbo
..........abubakar betrayed igbo
..........obasanjo beyrayed igbo - again
..........yaradua betrayed igbo

now......jonathan is betraying igbo!

i think igbo should sit a**ss in its enclave since it doesnt like to be betrayed.

7 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by jahide17: 5:56am On Apr 06, 2013
... Amnesty? Can't believe my ears.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by nagoma(m): 6:12am On Apr 06, 2013
vladimiros: YOU CAN HAVE UR AMNESTY

BUT, NOT FUNDED WITH SOUTH SOUTH OIL

PREIOD

There is no South South oil. Only Nigerian oil. Unless Jonah is south south President.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Suntzung: 10:32am On Apr 06, 2013
Don Demu: We are all for amnesty. Bleep how any igbo man or igbo woman feels. We dont even want anything igbo in the north let them carry their lifestyle of cheating, fornication and abortion and go shove it up Ojukwu's a*rse. Just because it is the North you guys are shouting cos y'all prefer seeing us killed. Yan burauba shegu.

WE CAN NOW SEE APPARENT WHO ARE THE REAL ENEMIES OF NIGERIA ! SO YOU NEED TO USE THE BOKO ISSUE TO DIVIDE THE COUNTRY ! AS YOU EVER WISHES ! IGBOS ARE NIGERIA'S NO 1 ENEMY, UNLESS THEY GET CURVED OUT; NIGERIA WOULD NEVER SEE PEACE, MAJORITY OF YOUR PEOPLE ARE LIVING AND DOING BUSINESS IN THE NORTH FOR MANY YEARS, MOST OF THEM SUCCESSFULLY LEAVING IN PEACE, NOW THAT IS YOUR PAY BACK TO THE NORTH !
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by tdade(m): 11:42am On Apr 06, 2013
First of all, I see no reason why this should be limited to ibos alone. Granting amnesty to BH is a travesty of justice. Why? 1) because we don't know them. 2) because they have not asked for amnesty, which means we are actually offering them amnesty. Re: BH's demands of islamizing Nigeria. By OFFERING(not granting) amnesty, the government is indirectly succumbing to that ploy. Why? Because they have not actually made known that they are ready to stop their acts of killing/bombing, hence, showing to them that the Government is scared of them and incapable of subduing them and thus, offering amnesty. I don't know why everything has to be ibo related. 90% of Nigerians have been affected by BH's antics one way or the other. Do they account for that amount of the population? This very move of amnesty,should it backfire, can split the country as we know it.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by seanet01: 1:18pm On Apr 06, 2013
Thank God Yorubas did not vote for PDP at least in the gubernatorial elections.
This is the result of declaring a phantom 99.9% of total vote cast just because somebody is Azikwe.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by nduchucks: 3:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
nagoma:

So Igbos have now convinced people that BH are after them? They Igbos have been trying to draw attention to themselves when we know that BH are terrorists are murderers but have not made Igbo a specific target. Shekau in his various addresses through U Tube doest seem to be aware that Igbos exist -he has never mentioned them as enemies.
We should all unite and fight BH instead of entertaining the Igbo whining and playing the underdog, with their brand - petulant feeble complaints.

Thank you for this post!

These people are perpetual victims and until they stop wearing that shoe, they will continue to wallow in self destructive behaviour and utterances. They are so delusional that they are unable to see that the talked-about amnesty will cause the reduction in killings of Nigerians, including their own people. The amnesty, if implemented appropriately will isolate the real BH and the JTF can concentrate on defeating them promptly. These indiscriminate killing of Nigerians by lawless elements of JTF and their commanders must stop now.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nicepoker(m): 11:50pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ms_Steph: GEJ is the worst person to rule a country. Any group of pple can start killing nd dey will later give them amnesty. I weep for nigeria
ur turn 2015 go and try if u can stand the heat. Dont just sit in ur room and post rubbish.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nicepoker(m): 11:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dudu_Negro: yoruba betrayed igbo
ijaw betrayed igbo
ogoni betrayed igbo
urhobo betrayed igbo
hausa betrayed igbo
itsekiri betrayed igbo
tiv betrayed igbo
fulani betrayed igbo
bachama betrayed igbo
edo betrayed igbo
kanuri betrayed igbo

i think igbo should sit a**ss in its enclave since it doesnt like to be betrayed.
they wil send u guys 2 extinction oh wat a pity to 1 of the major ethnic group in 9ja.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by ROYALD(m): 12:09am On Apr 07, 2013
Dudu_Negro: yoruba betrayed igbo
ijaw betrayed igbo
ogoni betrayed igbo
urhobo betrayed igbo
hausa betrayed igbo
itsekiri betrayed igbo
tiv betrayed igbo
fulani betrayed igbo
bachama betrayed igbo
edo betrayed igbo
kanuri betrayed igbo

THAT AMNESTY IS JUST A JOKE AND IT CAN NOT STAND

MR WHATEVER IS/WAS YOUR POINT MARK IT THAT AMNESTY CAN NEVER EVER STAND
BECAUSE TOMORROW OPC WILL COME WITH THEIR OWN AMNESTY
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by goddygodwin: 4:57am On Apr 07, 2013
all i can say is dt g.j is too week fr nija
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Xfactoria: 8:04am On Apr 07, 2013
It will soon get to that time when all armed robbers will form a clique and unleash mayhem on the masses to demand
amnesty for their members in jail (and I bet they have all the magazines in this world to prosecute this). They can argue that economic hardship led them into armed robbery and they would be justified once they have organized advocacy. At that time, we will all know what we are up against.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Biafradiplomat: 9:19am On Apr 07, 2013
franchizy: I'm really disapointed at the Igbos 4 calling the Presidents proposed Amnesty a BETRAYAL. Was it only the Igbos dat are been killed by Boko Haram. Afterall 90% of the Boko Haram sects are Igbos.

The igbos always want to b relevant but its unfortunate they can't. GEJ don't need ur votes 4 his second term so if u thinks dat is a weak point, its a pity 4 d igbos.

We want peace in Nigeria hence we support the Amnesty for Boko Haram.
not minding that you sound like a confused lunatic, please allow me to disabuse your demented soul. It is on record that Igbos gave GEJ the biggest block vote in 2011, over 95% of the SE and majority of the Igbos across the federation voted for him, there was voter aparty in the SW while NW voted massively for Buhari, only SS and NC supported him but not as much as the Igbos. GEJ is clueless by even contemplating such madness, the Hausas will use and dump him in 2015, he forgot that a bird in hand is worth two in the wilderness! He clearly took not just the Igbos alone but all Southerners and christian northerners for granted. I pity him because he will be disgraced out of office come 2015. SMH at the clueless retardeen.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by steco4real: 10:00am On Apr 07, 2013
Just yesterday, amidst d thousands de've killed, de went 2 a community in kaduna shootin innocent n armedless ppl, n at dsame time shoutin 'Allah is great'. So u Mr. Pres. U want 2 legalize crime? Amnesty 2 Boko Haram, 4 what? What happens 2 d lifeless ppl n homeless ppl de've manufactured 4 their 'Allah'. Amnesty 2 Boko Haram will compound d problems in dis country.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Nobody: 10:36am On Apr 07, 2013
NW and NE will still vote apc/buhari in 2015 irrespective of whether gej gives boko amnesty or not.if he gives them amnesty,then apc/buhari/boko haram have simply used gej and dumped him because they will not vote him in 2015.gej do not dissapoint us.No amnesty for murderers/killers/boko haram.crush bokoharam with military might now.
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by Marshaljnr: 1:43pm On Apr 07, 2013
Mr president why now!
Re: Boko-Haram Amnesty; Jonathan Betrayed Igbos? by UncleJJ(m): 2:54pm On Apr 07, 2013
chima12: NW and NE will still vote apc/buhari in 2015 irrespective of whether gej gives boko amnesty or not.if he gives them amnesty,then apc/buhari/boko haram have simply used gej and dumped him because they will not vote him in 2015.gej do not dissapoint us.No amnesty for murderers/killers/boko haram.crush bokoharam with military might now.
steco4real: Just yesterday, amidst d thousands de've killed, de went 2 a community in kaduna shootin innocent n armedless ppl, n at dsame time shoutin 'Allah is great'. So u Mr. Pres. U want 2 legalize crime? Amnesty 2 Boko Haram, 4 what? What happens 2 d lifeless ppl n homeless ppl de've manufactured 4 their 'Allah'. Amnesty 2 Boko Haram will compound d problems in dis country.
Biafra diplomat: not minding that you sound like a confused lunatic, please allow me to disabuse your demented soul. It is on record that Igbos gave GEJ the biggest block vote in 2011, over 95% of the SE and majority of the Igbos across the federation voted for him, there was voter aparty in the SW while NW voted massively for Buhari, only SS and NC supported him but not as much as the Igbos. GEJ is clueless by even contemplating such madness, the Hausas will use and dump him in 2015, he forgot that a bird in hand is worth two in the wilderness! He clearly took not just the Igbos alone but all Southerners and christian northerners for granted. I pity him because he will be disgraced out of office come 2015. SMH at the clueless retardeen.

None of you have provided on strong reason or fact on how Jonathan betrayed ibo's

Pls, let us know, did Ndigbo enter any agreement with Jonathan?

Was ibo land forced at gun point or similar to vote Jonathan?

Are the ibo people the only one's affected by this mishaps ?

If Boko haram is targeting christianity - are the ibo people the only christians in Nigeria ?

Has Jonathan publicly declared he is running for the 2015 polls, or has Buhari declared he is running for similar ?

Just because your ibo - it does not mean anything that comes out of your mouth is sensible. Ibo land has its own fair share or retard's and genuises as other ethnic group in this country. But, i give you this , your the loudest !

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Pundits Tip Buhari For Victory - Sun Newspaper / BREAKING: Labour Plans Nationwide Strike Over Minimum Wage / Buhari: Tinubu Has Set Standard In Leadership, Governance, Philanthrop

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.