Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,814 members, 7,862,708 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 12:21 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (16) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59142 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: all because I flatly refused ur advances before...u are so sad grin cheesy
lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , I spilled my orange juice.Tufiakwa... Me? I know you dream about me but please ...I don't do AIDS infected biatch... shocked grin

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 10:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo: She has gone to take her HIV (antiretroviral drugs). I pity the Nigerian dude bleeping that w/hore.

Ypour mama! grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: truth hurts doesnt it lipsrsealed pls tell me why the majority of foreign girls will not go near a south african man(Zim, Niger, Angola, Ghana etc) its cos unfortunately south african men suck, are ugly(blks) and they are lazy and beat their women. Thats why all these ladies are running after foreign menlipsrsealed
u forgot to add (short with long heads like a base ball bat) lipsrsealed grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:54pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close:

So whats that got to do with the size of their private parts?
judging from the Nigerian economy it's probably the bigger the penis, the smaller the brain smiley of what use is a man if he can praise his private parts better than he can use his brain... What's in between ur legs is not wat makes u a better man, know that

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: all you know is labelling women, including your own, yet u can't influence your own economy to rise again... Call them secondhand if u like, u on the other hand are a pathetic excuse of a man, quick to label others but u can bring change to ur own country smh

#singing in Mzansi#

sungilee eh mama
singilee eh, singileeh mama

I read on Sowetan backed up by hateful comments there that dem saffers are planning for the next wave of xenophobic attacks .

If them try am eeeh... We will first nuke egoli and then the whole SudaAfrika....

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:56pm On Apr 06, 2013
*thread derailing mood*

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
Red-Light:
u forgot to add (short with long heads like a base ball bat) lipsrsealed grin
grin grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: all you know is labelling women, including your own, yet u can't influence your own economy to rise again... Call them secondhand if u like, u on the other hand are a pathetic excuse of a man, quick to label others but u can bring change to ur own country smh

#singing in Mzansi#

sungilee eh mama

You see, I watch One Gospel and listen to this soulful south african voices and i ask myself, what could make this set of folks so scornful of their motherland, their African brothers, their skin and to themselves. Oh LORD, it is psychological....

I read on Sowetan backed up by hateful comments there that dem saffers are planning for the next wave of xenophobic attacks .

If them try am eeeh... We will first nuke egoli and then the whole SudaAfrika....

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:58pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , I spilled my orange juice.Tufiakwa... Me? I know you dream about me but please ...I don't do AIDS infected biatch... shocked grin
chooii grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Creatrixity(m): 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
Hey,when i said 'second class citizens' i meant all south african blacks..ok,Nigeria is not so great,but i do not wake up knowing my natural resources are in the hands of racist white men..And ps.i am not a hater of sa,but the pompousity and animosity of y'all against and towards other africans irked me..

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:59pm On Apr 06, 2013
People screaming southern Africa women are who.res as if marrying the uneducated ones for papers makes you a better man!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: You cant even spell your own name properly. "Volumptuous"!!! lol. learner. grin

Nna lekwanu ifeanyi o!,guy owee gi iwe,tinye isi na oshimiri niger....onye ime obodo dika gi.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
otumfour: nigerians always beeetchin'......wtf ....why can't y'all stay in ur furkn country hen.......y'all so arrogant, yet first to drop tears when tha heat is on......smh!

Aaand a burnt rat crawls in.

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dudes, let's call a truce here. I want no more bad blood between Nigerians and South-Africans. Nigerians, we're way better than this sh-it called South-A$$fricans. So don't want your precious time arguing with Mondi-cheeks and sweetcheeks. BTW, what's with south-A$$frican and cheeks...lol...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Vansnickers: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: judging from the Nigerian economy it's probably the bigger the penis, the smaller the brain smiley of what use is a man if he can praise his private parts better than he can use his brain... What's in between ur legs is not wat makes u a better man, know that

If you hate Nigerians so much, why then are you on our Forum?!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: grin grin grin
i think i should switch to laffing mode

please dnt kill these ugly, hiv infested b1tches ehh
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 11:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
;
Engen: Can somebody please ban this person from this blog...pls go to sowetanlive.co.za or any other S/A Site...this is a Nigeria forum. we come here to discuss Nigeria and our issues..enough of your hatred and not well thought through comments...obviously u re a Black south African who doesn't see beyond your border....pls am tired of your comment I beg you in the Name of God just leave us alone....
grin grin grin

You are the.ones with hate hypocrites! You start attacking South Africans about a motel that is not even owned by SA people. I will be on this forum as long as I want.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dudes, let's call a truce here. I want no more bad blood between Nigerians and South-Africans. Nigerians, we're way better than this sh-it called South-A$$fricans. So don't want your precious time arguing with Mondi-cheeks and sweetcheeks. BTW, what's with south-A$$frican and cheeks...lol.....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
When you get murdered in your hometown South Africa than you will know. Mumu Ewu. I chose my name that way because of limitation of letters in my username so had to cut back on words so pls wat business of urs is it anyways?
Ovo Close: You cant even spell your own name properly. "Volumptuous"!!! lol. learner. grin

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by dbride: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Why wont they, when their ashawo's are paying much attention to Nigerians than their natives?
Or do you need an oracle to tell you that their men's manliness is the same size as a remote battery if not smaller undecided

How old are you? Is this all you have to offer? Worthless contribution.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
Hey,when i said 'second class citizens' i meant all south african blacks..ok,Nigeria is not so great,but i do not wake up knowing my natural resources are in the hands of racist white men..And ps.i am not a hater of sa,but the pompousity and animosity of y'all against and towards other africans irked me..
well people in SA actually wake up to make use of their resource, instead of watching them lie idle or watching its leaders abuse them to the max
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dudes, let's call a truce here. I want no more bad blood between Nigerians and South-Africans. Nigerians, we're way better than this sh-it called South-A$$fricans. So don't want your precious time arguing with Mondi-cheeks and sweetcheeks. BTW, what's with south-A$$frican and cheeks...lol...

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
Van snickers:

I don't remember posting 'I hate nigerians' anywhere
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
You're very funny. If they're xenophobic, then you better return home. Don't think your government will attempt to go into battle with SA. Nigeria that cant deal with ordinary Boko Haram. You think this one is matter of second hand navy patrol boats from the US? lol. Only planes and missiles wey go descend on you from yonder, you go fear. Have we been able to check common Cameroon gendarmes? You think the war of nowadays is Biafran war wey dem fight with motor, leg and guns? No let your army size and their big belle deceive you o. Tell me how many planes and helicopters dey the whole naija military? Them know wetin dem dey call cruise missile? what of ballistic missile or submarine? Yesterdays military! Naija no fit match SA for military. No go there o. People wey dey build fighter hellicopters. wey get nuclear technology, etc. Stop that foolish talk right now. When dem bomb you finish una go dey beg for amnesty.

Olodostein:

#singing in Mzansi#

sungilee eh mama

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
I would like to learn that South African language... you know that they speak that sounds like they have got drums in their mouths that clicks... clock ku clock, ko ko ka cock....

and you nairalandwatch... I didn't say rooster..

I said ka C.O.C.K.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
lol am not talking only abt western african women but eastern and southern( esp zimb, amgola n mozamb) they hate south african men. I have been to Sa before and have friends there. South African men try but they never get any cos they think all women are cheap like you women. Even they will look but they know they will be tlet down. Unfortunately they have no choice but to stick with you women as they have no choices. Even some of your men are complaining about you women too. Shame it must suck to be a south african grin grin
mondi_cheeks: it simply becos they stick to their own cos they are more appealing...Southern Africa (SA, bots, zim, moz, angola...)guys hardly ever go for west African women because they are satisfied with the women they have on their side of the continent... Nigerian men on the other hand bash their own women and praise foreigners...judging from what I have seen on NL and those I have met in person smiley
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Ovo Close: You're very funny. If they're xenophobic, then you better return home. Don't think your government will attempt to go into battle with SA. Nigeria that cant deal with ordinary Boko Haram. You think this one is matter of second hand navy patrol boats from the US? lol. Only planes and missiles wey go descend on you from yonder, you go fear. Have we been able to check common Cameroon gendarmes? You think the war of nowadays is Biafran war wey dem fight with motor, leg and guns? No let your army size and their big belle deceive you o. Tell me how many planes and helicopters dey the whole naija military? Them know wetin dem dey call cruise missile? what of ballistic missile or submarine? Yesterdays military! Naija no fit match SA for military. No go there o. People wey dey build fighter hellicopters. wey get nuclear technology, etc. Stop that foolish talk right now. When dem bomb you finish una go dey beg for amnesty.

Dude, you're Ghanian right? I have a perfect answer for you but I just realised that you're a fool and it would be a total waste of time to discuss my countries defense with an outsider...

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
Van snickers:

we run things bro... They are too dumb to create a forum to serve deir interest.. Their men only know how to kill for car keys, drink and later fhuck their hiv bi.tches pus5ies.. Instead of them to put head together and create sumtin that will serve the interest and that of africa... They are all over nigerian forum typing rubbish with their hiv short fingers as the rubbish come to their half witted brain that has been damaged by hiv grin no mind them grin

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by ocelot2006(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
otumfour:

murthafurka!...who is tht ethnic warrior u claim got gunzzzz......murthafurka....call him out....otumfour is here.....I'ma spank tht lil boko pig......we dun play homie.....its ur mods tht be saving y'all arrzes hiding our posts and shixt.....why don't u face the Ghanaians urself murthafurka.......e be like say generator sounds don fuckup ur brain.....kwasia

And a rabid one for that matter. Someone pls drag this monkey back to the psychiatric ward before he gets squashed like a roach on this thread.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 11:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein: I would like to learn that South African language... you know that they speak that sounds like they have got drums in their mouths that clicks... clock ku clock, ko ko ka cock....

and you nairalandwatch... I didn't say rooster..

I said ka C.O.C.K.

Hehe! totally funny.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: lipsrsealed lipsrsealed , I spilled my orange juice.Tufiakwa... Me? I know you dream about me but please ...I don't do AIDS infected biatch... shocked grin
don't ignore this ..lmao..
You have been hating on my women thinking that will make me like u ..lmao pathetic why do SA women love foreigners so much
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 11:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

Dude, you're Ghanian right? I have a perfect answer for you but I just realised that you're a fool and it would be a total waste of time to discuss my countries defense with an outsider...
better ignore gaynian (aka naija wanabes) the race of monkeys that breed ugliest black people in world

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) (19) ... (33) (Reply)

Ogun Dried River: Lagos Government Releases Statement / Ezekiel Afon Dies Hours After Winning Election In Plateau / Buhari, Saraki At The Marriage Of Atiku's Daughters (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.