Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,372 members, 7,868,096 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 10:46 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (15) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59152 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: How can one be jobless and working at a salon. Ppl are trying to earn money and feed their families instead of sitting their lazy ass at home, poping babies left ryt and centre all in the name of government grant, then after blame foreigners for stealing their jobs. Some foreigners like Somalians come with Nothing, start of small on the street and eventually save up to build their own shops, then the lazy south africans spew their "fOREIGNERS are stealing our jobs shit while siting their fat stinky ass at home. Mtchew pls dnt let me start

The pathetic ashawo only knows BEE program, SA the bleck one are allergic to work...so don't b surprised.

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Creatrixity(m): 10:27pm On Apr 06, 2013
Double post
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

You bleck Mboma, I will hide your comments now ooo.... Enagh is enagh..
grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Creatrixity(m): 10:28pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
Yeah its the truth that ALL south african black slave miners are räpíst-extraordinaire/plenipotentiary but we dont go singing it by the sidewalks do we?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Vansnickers: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
Shollypopz: So the South Africans are on a Nigerian website saying they don't want us in their country, we don hear.

Do us a favor and get the f off our website too angry

I concur.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:29pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: grin grin
tongue tongue
kiss kiss
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:31pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: How can one be jobless and working at a salon.
I never said anything about them working...I said sitting in salons all day gossiping about other women, I wouldn't exactly call that making a living though...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
Yeah its the truth that ALL south african black slave miners are rapist extraordinaire/plenipotentiary but we dont go singing it by the sidewalks do we?
well the ones I see are getting degrees and pretty good jobs, legal ones too... They aren't sitting on their degrees to become Internet scammers wink
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: I never said anything about them working...I said sitting in salons all day gossiping about other women, I wouldn't exactly call that making a living though...
know your place where a Cameroonian girl enters your lot can't even dream about it.......so they go in a random salons and they start gossiping, you ain't making any sense tho I ain't surprised...
I wasn't excepting something diff from a BEE recipient.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
As if south african women don't do that. In fact women of all nationalities do that so pls spare us your holier than though south africa women dnt Gossip cos that is a big fat lie
mondi_cheeks: I never said anything about them working...I said sitting in salons all day gossiping about other women, I wouldn't exactly call that making a living though...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 10:35pm On Apr 06, 2013
Eze Promoe: Why wont they, when their ashawo's are paying much attention to Nigerians than their natives?
Or do you need an oracle to tell you that their men's manliness is the same size as a remote battery if not smaller undecided

What a stupid post. So you think the black men in Nigeria are the most endowed in the world? or a prostitute is concerned about the size of a man's penis as opposed to his wallet? Nairaland really has all types contributing to sometimes important discuss. Some people's keyboards need to be locked.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You people are such hypocrites, when I defend my country I spew HATE while more hate has been spewed by your Nigerian bros and sisters. And if you notice a Nigerian wrote the article and people in any business reserve the right to take or reject your business especially if they have proof of fraudilant activities. Please do not come we do not need anything from you.

Is that what you will tell Walter Sisulu? eeh? Thabo Mbeki Snr ? Steve Biko? Oliver Tanbo ? Sarafina?

Is that what they fought for? Where native blacks kill and drive away their fellow black African brothers ?

This is more of a psychological problem.... Black man, you are on your own -- Steve Biko

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by UncleJJ(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
South African's have been branded as a lazy bunch of people who don't want to work and wangle their way into receiving grants according to a report published by Business Live, based on employment figures from Adcorp.

http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/524/69139.html

Not to be ignored is the $10 billion that hardworking Nigerians abroad sent back to Nigeria last year, the bulk of it coming from the United States, making that country first among remittance recipients in sub-Saharan Africa, according to the World Bank’s Migration and Remittances Factbook 2011.

http://www.tnj.com/features/nigerians-america

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Sike(m): 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please what is South-Africa?! :s
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:36pm On Apr 06, 2013
Funny thing is they run to these Foreign owned salon as they know it's better and foreigners dnt have khoi khoi hair like them.
CAMEROONPRIDE: know your place where a Cameroonian girl enters your lot can't even dream about it.......so they go in a random salons and they start gossiping, you ain't making any sense tho I ain't surprised...
I wasn't excepting something diff from a BEE recipient.

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 10:37pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Get your ass drug traffickers and scammers off SA if it is that bad what are they doing here? You are an old frustrated bitchin man.
Ever read d book titld "SIZWE BANSI IS DEAD",by Athol Fugard? Captures a vivid image of SA...what u re doin now could be likened to what we call "immediate psychological impact of the urban scene",wich kud be likened to the action of "Mr Batiatus" who true community efforts just learnt dat anoda world exists outside his community..#bottom line#: SOUTH AFRICANS ARE FREE TODAY BUT EVERYWHERE IN CHAINS.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:39pm On Apr 06, 2013
The ashawo is hating on my people big Time, did a kmer take your bf?
Lmao stop hating...
I'm yet to see a kmer girls striking for foreigners shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest#14888508

^^^^

So you hate naijan but go on strike for them....

Lmao biatch is tripping ...

Lazy azz

Bleck SA are the poster of laziness...those BEE recipients can't achieve anything outside their AIDS ravaged-rapists infested country

3 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
Gosh!! Am late sad

what did miss?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
truth hurts doesnt it lipsrsealed pls tell me why the majority of foreign girls will not go near a south african man(Zim, Niger, Angola, Ghana etc) its cos unfortunately south african men suck, are ugly(blks) and they are lazy and beat their women. Thats why all these ladies are running after foreign menlipsrsealed
Ovo Close:

What a stupid post. So you think the black men in Nigeria are the most endowed in the world? or a prostitute is concerned about the size of a man's penis as opposed to his wallet? Nairaland really has all types contributing to sometimes important discuss. Some people's keyboards need to be locked.

7 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by RedLight1: 10:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: The ashawo is hating on my people big Time, did a kmer take your bf?
Lmao stop hating...
I'm yet to see a kmer girls striking for foreigners shocked shocked shocked

https://www.nairaland.com/1234362/south-african-wives-nigerians-protest#14888508

^^^^

So you hate naijan but go on strike for them....

Lmao biatch is tripping ...

Lazy azz

Bleck SA are the poster of laziness...those BEE recipients can't achieve anything outside their AIDS ravaged-rapists infested country
grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Creatrixity(m): 10:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: well the ones I see are getting degrees and pretty good jobs, legal ones too... They aren't sitting on their degrees to become Internet scammers wink
And you forgot to add "riding south african women for next to nothing whether with consent or without..".second hand women/second class citizens..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 10:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
UncleJJ: South African's have been branded as a lazy bunch of people who don't want to work and wangle their way into receiving grants according to a report published by Business Live, based on employment figures from Adcorp.

http://www.bizcommunity.com/Article/196/524/69139.html

So is this enough reason for our citizens to go and constitute a nuisance in their country? I have lived in SA as a company exchange expatriate and I cannot forget how these vermin operating in Hilbrow, Yeoville and Sunnyside made me feel anytime I had the misfortune of passing through these places. They have turned these neigbourhoods into a hybrid of Jankara, Maroko and Oju ino. The level of pimping, drug dealing and racketeering that goes on here is unbelievable. Leave South Africans alone to be lazy. Stop defacing and desecrating their societies.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: know your place where a Cameroonian girl enters your lot can't even dream about it.......so they go in a random salons and they start gossiping, you ain't making any sense tho I ain't surprised...
the last one I saw when I was in a salon for 6hrs, dragged her little 2-3year old daughter into it... When the poor little girl was crying for food, her mother simply ignored until on of the ladies who worked in the salon gave the little girl her leftovers from her lunch box... I left the salon at 8pm and I left her there! What the hell would a mother be doing at that time of the night in a salon (where she doesnt work) with a hungry child
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Engen(m): 10:44pm On Apr 06, 2013
Please I live in Johannesburg R200,000 ANYBODY THAT CAN GET ME THIS USER INFO ''SWEETCHEECKS''
sweetcheecks:

Its not hipocricy rights to allow anyine in establishement is always reserved. Coogar you are speaking from you backside until you visit Hilbrow inJhbg or seapoint in Cape Town South Africa and I will personally get the SA tourism to host you to see what we have to deal with. Come and see wuth your own eyesif you would allowe such mayhen in your own bacjk yard then come agaun make your bold statements here.q
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: As if south african women don't do that. In fact women of all nationalities do that so pls spare us your holier than though south africa women dnt Gossip cos that is a big fat lie
don't mind the moronic bastard wink...
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
And you forgot to add "riding south african women for next to nothing whether with consent or without..".second hand women/second class citizens..
all you know is labelling women, including your own, yet u can't influence your own economy to rise again... Call them secondhand if u like, u on the other hand are a pathetic excuse of a man, quick to label others but u can bring change to ur own country smh
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 10:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: truth hurts doesnt it lipsrsealed pls tell me why the majority of foreign girls will not go near a south african man(Zim, Niger, Angola, Ghana etc) its cos unfortunately south african men suck, are ugly(blks) and they are lazy and beat their women. Thats why all these ladies are running after foreign menlipsrsealed

So whats that got to do with the size of their private parts? We are here talking about the choice that prostitutes make. And for every South African man that beats his wife (very rare because of their laws!) I can count 100 Nigerian men.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: don't mind the moronic bastard wink...
all because I flatly refused ur advances before...u are so sad grin cheesy
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by OvoClose: 10:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
You cant even spell your own name properly. "Volumptuous"!!! lol. learner. grin

Volumptuos_bebe: truth hurts doesnt it lipsrsealed pls tell me why the majority of foreign girls will not go near a south african man(Zim, Niger, Angola, Ghana etc) its cos unfortunately south african men suck, are ugly(blks) and they are lazy and beat their women. Thats why all these ladies are running after foreign menlipsrsealed
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
Volumptuos_bebe: Funny thing is they run to these Foreign owned salon as they know it's better and foreigners dnt have khoi khoi hair like them.
lmao grin grin grin
Brb..mondi don't run away ...I saw your comment..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
it simply becos they stick to their own cos they are more appealing...Southern Africa (SA, bots, zim, moz, angola...)guys hardly ever go for west African women because they are satisfied with the women they have on their side of the continent... Nigerian men on the other hand bash their own women and praise foreigners...judging from what I have seen on NL and those I have met in person smiley usually guys make the advances, the reason why they are a very few southern Africa men dating west African women, its because majority of these guys don't make advances to those women
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Daresh(f): 10:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

You people are such hypocrites, when I defend my country I spew HATE while more hate has been spewed by your Nigerian bros and sisters. And if you notice a Nigerian wrote the article and people in any business reserve the right to take or reject your business especially if they have proof of fraudilant activities. Please do not come we do not need anything from you.
Your attitude is terrible. We shd band together and find ways to move ourselves together instead of hating. Sweetie you are not defending your country, you are hating on others. I wont be coming to SA again you can be sure of that, I will take my hard earned cash elsewhere on holiday.

(1) (2) (3) ... (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) (18) ... (33) (Reply)

Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms / Photos From The Senates Plenary Session Today [SARAKI REJOICES ] / Caption This Photo Of Handshake Between Buhari And Ngige

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 58
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.