Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,452 members, 7,850,577 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 04:34 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (13) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59081 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yet SA probably has more women excelling in the corporate world than Cameroon could ever have in the next 20yrs grin grin grin
the.only good SA are those who weren't raised in your rapists infested country....
Beside over 60%of our pop is under 20 so? Moronic and rape victim tell me something else.
Beware of your own family...rape in SA knows no boundaries.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by White007(m): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: they do contribute a great deal to rape cases in SA, I have had a lot of cases where Nigerians are arrested after putting date rap.e pills in women's drinks at clubs and at parties... Various cases especially in Pretoria and Limpopo were Nigerian men used women for sex rituals...leaving them with worms eating their livers and other body parts... Nigerian men forcibly using drugs on women and using these women on the streets as prostitutes... So yes Nigerians play a big role in rap.e cases in south africa

Another dunderhead have joined the bandwagon.

Y'll belong to the same sewer!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

See how beautiful your women look.

Ofcourse they are beautiful in every way imaginable.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 9:41pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: I wanna visit South Africa smiley

I have a crush on SA women "no homo"

tongue tongue
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
LushGreenz:

You're a Grade A+ slowpoke. Start business where safety of life and property is not guaranteed? Where efficient and stable power supply to sustain your "business" is a dream.I'm sure just like every household these days make boreholes/dig wells you idiot expect every household to have Kainji dam in their yards Nigerians GENERALLY are not lazy,they are the most meticulous and hardworking people on the continent of Africa. Whatever we go out there to do;be it crime,entertainment,Academics etc we thrive way above all other africans.So what do you suppose would be the case should the government provide the basics from the "OYIL"
money they keep laundering,huh Talk to me!?

So does this give you a right to come and troll in our country? I hope before the end of this weekend the SAPS will find and arrest your ass.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:42pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: I wanna visit South Africa smiley

I have a crush on SA women "no homo"

my bi grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 9:43pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my bi grin grin
angry sharrap
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Dibiachukwu: 9:45pm On Apr 06, 2013
Wait till we retaliate. Check that hotel, it is probably owned by a white. It is political. South African people are still under subtle slavery in south Africa. The purpose of this is to make south Africans feel they are getting a fair deal from their country. South Africans, how are you going to explain to your ancestors, that you are killing other Africans and protecting whites who sought to destroy you! South Africans take back your lands and nationalize the mines.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by free2ryhme: 9:46pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: my bi grin grin

onila: angry sharrap

husband and wife dey quarrel grin

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: angry sharrap
. You might b raped and get AIDS over there
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Goodysydney: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

F you, you miserable excuse of human being I am not going anywhere you do not own this site. Stick to the topic if you find it to difficult to handle just fukc off. You are the one going all over the world licking the floor I am in my own country on a computer moronn. I do not go around being a nuesence to the whole world.
U said early that ur a cheap Hiv/ Aids lovepeddler. That ur a hungry LovePeddler and u love Nigerian men because of their money. I pity the cheap LovePeddler that gave birth to u and that stupid Nigerian man that marry cheap lovepedder like u. Pls my advice to u is to stop spreading Hiv/Aids. Thanks
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

what an appetising offer.....but i'd gladly pass.
the risks outweigh any hospitality you can ever provide. this is south africa we are talking about not greece or brunei. your country has the highest crime rate on the continent so i would not take the risk even if i am paid $1m.

i have told you to start deporting nigerians....
you don't want them there and we don't want them there as well. if your IQ is not lower than your bra-size, you would know your countrymen are disgusting hypocrites. it's a simple matter, if you don't want nigerians then stop giving them visas!

You are master in talking from your rectum what does the bra size have anything to do with the topic. Nigerians fake everything and when they are turned away at the airport for their fraudulant activities guess what, the noise you lots make. I am convinced you are a stupidd lot who will choose patriotism over what is right expect to live in that hellhole of country for ever and ever.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by olumidazz: 9:47pm On Apr 06, 2013
@brothergoosdsydney, your comments are too general and sweeping, there is crime everywhere in the world but the op's post is based of what he can infer directly by reason of him living in jobug for which fact I have attested to. So making sweeping statements about what you have no direct inferences about. Ask some of the educated and professional chukuwu boys here doing legit business, or schooling or employed they will tell you how ashamed they are of their brothers.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by free2ryhme: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . You might b raped and get AIDS over there

as if you care .. you can give her syphilis ..we no dey worry
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:
The drug rape incident is done everywhere in any part of the world and not just done by Nigerians. South-Africa has the highest rape in the world and it has been so even before Nigerians started to immigrate to there en-mass.
whether it happens all over the world or not, fact still remains, they are doing it inSA and they are playing a role in increasing the Ra.pe cases in SA!!!!
So don't blame our people out there for the bad image we get, blame our government for not making our nation Nigeria to be condusive and organized as if we have everything we need for our disposal, very few Nigerians would want to immigrate for a better living.
how many countries in the world face problems similar to Nigeria's problems? Do they all justify their criminal behavior by saying its the govt's fault as much as Nigerians do? There is something called taking responsibility for your own actions, you need to try that! God gave u a life whether good or bad it's up to you to change it to be what you want it to be... Trying to use the easy way out (crime) just ain't it!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . You might b raped and get AIDS over there
sweetcheecks n mondicheeks will take care of me smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by vmonyoue: 9:49pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dibiachukwu: Wait till we retaliate. Check that hotel, it is probably owned by a white. It is political. South African people are still under subtle slavery in south Africa. The purpose of this is to make south Africans feel they are getting a fair deal from their country. South Africans, how are you going to explain to your ancestors, that you are killing other Africans and protecting whites who sought to destroy you! South Africans take back your lands and nationalize the mines.

Chukwu, please shut your igbo ass up. Your peole are the reason South Africans open mouth and talk shit about Nigerians. So, please shut that your Igbotic mouth abeg.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 06, 2013
free2ryhme:

as if you care .. you can give her syphilis ..we no dey worry
I'm STDs free undecided undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by free2ryhme: 9:52pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: I'm STDs free undecided undecided

let us see a recognized lab test result grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
Dede1:

I suggest you shut up your putrid mouth. A living pitiable slattern such as you who could not afford a day’s meal without flaunting your dirty azz has the effrontery to offer to host a person in idiotic RSA.

Only a dunce thinks Nigerians humanly created crime. I recall my visit to RSA with a team of Americans during the apartheid era, crimes ranging from drugs, love peddling, ra.pe, killing and scamming were perpetrated by South Africans of all shades.

I do not respond to psychopaths like you who lie and do not even know the difference between a lie and the truth. Buzz off slowpoke
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: the.only good SA are those who weren't raised in your rapists infested country....
yet Cameroonians are still flocking Cape Town undecided if Cameroon can provide any better why won't they stay there?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Richy4(m): 9:53pm On Apr 06, 2013
[b]Anyway, still seething with rage, I took a solid reflection of Nigerians’ situation in this city when I again, dashed through the streets of Hillbrow and Central Business District of Johannesburg. I couldn’t help but marvel at how the activities of Nigerians, mostly, had reshaped the landscape of this city. Images of a typical central Lagos pervades here: Petty traders hawking alongside heaps of refuse; drug dealers pedaling their illicit trade, prostitutes and their pimps and general organized chaos.

Are you sure It was South Africa you went to because there was no heaps of refuse there.and those you thought that are selling drugs are not on the street. and the prostitutes are Zimbabweans. I have been there enough to know this. please do not come here and mislead the people with your unfounded article. Nigerians may be so many things but not prostitutes in SOUTH AFRICA? hell No.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 9:55pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus:

So some other people like u see my point? The Ibos are Nigeria's greatest problem and they are always the first to cry foul, racist, etc. Why Gowon wasted gud people in order to keep this people baffles me
I av analysd u comment so far,and was able to find out u re frm middle-belt....wel,I blame MTN taking internet service to ur cave.It appears to me u were able to read and write thru community efforts,cos middle-belt has d lowest literacy rate in Nigeria. U can do well by telling us ur state of origin,then I can take u frm there,stop hiding under d cloak of "middle-belt" Akpa amu!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 9:57pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

it then begs the question - what are nigerians doing there?

if things are okay back home, why would any sane nigerian even consider south africa as a place to live. it's a shyte country. every known terminal disease multiplied by 10 can be found there. their crime rate makes mexico look like child's play. they are xenophobes and they are generally insecure. honestly, it shall not be well with our leaders. they caused this rubbish - allowing a skanky arsê Arrow like sweetcheeks to spew nonsense at nigerians!

Get your ass drug traffickers and scammers off SA if it is that bad what are they doing here? You are an old frustrated bitchin man.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:00pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: sweetcheecks n mondicheeks will take care of me smiley
you would definitely enjoy Cape Town and the Eastern Cape
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:01pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yet Cameroonians are still flocking Cape Town undecided if Cameroon can provide any better why won't they stay there?
. Look at this ashawo., fool blame your bleck countrymen you rape victim.....how many times your drunk brothers and father raped you?
Nl please help this one. Your mama rape victim, yourself rape victim, your bastard girl rape victim.
Rape is the code word for south African.

Cameroonian flocking in SA. Smh, you probably high on some AIDS infected sperm
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
coogar:

you are a fool......
if the government actually cares about the citizens, why would anyone leave nigerian and go to a country where 80% of the population are HIV-carriers? is it not the same country where half of the population were räping babies to cure their diseases not too long ago?

our government should be held responsible for this rubbish. the unemployment level in nigeria is sickening. if there are jobs for the teeming graduates, i doubt anyone would go to a cursed nation like south africa for economic reasons!

oh please, Die with your useless sentiments.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 10:02pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Get your ass drug traffickers and scammers off SA if it is that bad what are they doing here? You are an old frustrated bitchin man.

If you weren't behind this screen you this dirty hoe, I would have smacked the trash talking bejesus out of you.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 10:03pm On Apr 06, 2013
vmonyoue:

Ofcourse they are beautiful in every way imaginable.

The beauty of a Yoruba woman;

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by NwaAnambra(m): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
chief batiatus:

The over 400 awaiting execution in indonesian prisons for drug crimes are what tribe? U bloody morooon. The 2 that kidnapped a japanese man and on trial in malaysia last week are what tribe? U Ibos are a very very useless and arrogant lot! U have not suffered in nigeria yet!
U re from middle-belt,a minority tribe in Nigeria,so joinin issues wit u is lyk the U.S joining issues with a lowly San Marino.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 10:04pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: . Look at this ashawo., fool blame your bleck countrymen you rape victim.....how many times your drunk brothers and father raped you?
Nl please help this one. Your mama rape victim, yourself rape victim, your bastard girl rape victim.
Rape is the code word for south African.

Cameroonian flocking in SA. Smh, you probably high on some AIDS infected sperm
they are many cameroonians going to SA tho

the only african country they are going these days
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 10:05pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Just like 99% of South Africans live with HIV/AIDS

Wow, this is a joke grin grin grin

Yes we do but somehow we live longer than your hungry poverty stricken bottoms still ravaged by an ancient disease polio. See how your people even grown ass men go around the streets unclad with no shoes or clothes on their back.

(1) (2) (3) ... (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) ... (33) (Reply)

PDP Reacts To Donald Trump's 'Lifeless' Comment About President Buhari. / The Moment Peter Obi And His Wife Arrived At The Venue Of The Benue State Rally / Awana Gaidam, Boko Haram Bomb Maker, Dies After Stepping On IED He Planted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.