Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,323 members, 7,867,897 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 06:50 AM

South African Hotel Bans Nigerians - Politics (14) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / South African Hotel Bans Nigerians (59151 Views)

Photos Of South African Troops In Maiduguri ? / Dickson Bans Activities Of Group Supporting Jonathan Re-election / Nigerian Envoy Robbed In South African Hotel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:06pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godogwu:

oh please, Die with your useless sentiments.
old hag stop talking nonsense.

If it wasn't for those African you would still live in cages.

Till 1996 you couldn't even go to school or enter in a restaurant in your own land and you are here talking rubbish....

Pathetic
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 06, 2013
So the South Africans are on a Nigerian website saying they don't want us in their country, we don hear.

Do us a favor and get the f off our website too angry

4 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: you would definitely enjoy Cape Town and the Eastern Cape
cape town and sun city

my dream spots smiley

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Creatrixity(m): 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: yet Cameroonians are still flocking Cape Town undecided if Cameroon can provide any better why won't they stay there?
Jeez..i hate these annoying,snobbish,arrogant,cock-headed south africans...What do y'all feel like living in a country where its bítçh-rapíñg time every 30secs..
I wish other africans did not help to free your ungrateful,ugly,bald-headed lazy azzez,y'all will probably be having racially segmented sidewalks ....räpíst slave-miners..glorified boer-chihuahua..*pukes*
Xenophobic lazy incompetent automatons..

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: they are many cameroonians going to SA tho

the only african country they are going these days
sharrap ... angry grin angry
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:08pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: .
Cameroonian flocking in SA. Smh, you probably high on some AIDS infected sperm
and they don't have much influence...waiters, soccer players in small teams, doormen, mechanics... And the women love sitting in salons gossiping all day about other women angry I guess that's all they can provide to society, talk about other people who have better lives than them
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
lol this is still going on undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 10:09pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow, this is a joke grin grin grin

Yes we do but somehow we live longer than your hungry poverty stricken bottoms still ravaged by an ancient disease polio. See how your people even grown ass men go around the streets unclad with no shoes or clothes on their back.

The bottom point is South-Africans will always be savages. They will never grow out of the bondage the white chained them to. If you guys don't stop b-itching and grow up and stop blaiming Nigerians for your fails, you would always be in BONDS like slaves you are. BTW I thought this was a Nigerian forum, don't you guys have have work to do, like spreading your diseases around...LOL....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
Creatrixity:
Jeez..i hate these annoying,snobbish,arrogant,cock-headed south africans...What do y'all feel like living in a country where its bitch-rapíñg time every 30secs..
I wish other africans did not help to free your ungrateful,ugly,bald-headed lazy azzez,y'all will probably be having racially segmented sidewalks ....räpíst slave-miners..glorified boer-chihuahua..*pukes*
how was my comment in anyway snobbish. It is the truth isn't it? undecided
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 10:10pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

My Igbo brothers were not smiling. Armed with AK47s and SMGs, the South African idi/ots who were approaching with matchettes had to scamper for safety.

And then there were dreamers. grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
While we are working hard to build a stronger bleck Africa, you willows cursing each other are spoiling the whole thing.

You all need Jesus in your lives,
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by nwabobo: 10:11pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Wow, this is a joke grin grin grin

Yes we do but somehow we live longer than your hungry poverty stricken bottoms still ravaged by an ancient disease polio. See how your people even grown ass men go around the streets unclad with no shoes or clothes on their back.

With the way SA economy is nose diving and the prospect of the likes of Julius Malema taking up the mantle of leadership in future, I'm sorry to tell you that Zimbabwe would be better than SA. Meanwhile just so you know, my grand mum is no longer alive to donate her wrapper like she did to your apartheid stricken hungry looking mum.

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 10:12pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: sharrap ... angry grin angry
my kmr prince studied in SA before he move abroad

many of them there
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
manny4life: Shey una don turn this thread into Yoruba/Igbo yabbing?

Lool, some Nigerians need to chill on the whole tribalism ish
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Vansnickers: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
nwabobo:

Now compare the list with the following stats from your cave;

Jeremiah Obafemi Awolowo: Ex convict

Olusegun Aremu Obasanjo: Ex convict

Bola Tinubu: Alleged Ex convict in the US

Olabode George: Ex convict

Donaldson Oladipo Diya (the weeping general): Ex convict

Abdulkarim Adisa: Ex convict

Tajudeen Olanrewaju: Ex convict

Tafa Balogun (former IG): Ex convict

Sunday Ehindero (former IG): In prison custody awaiting trial

Moshood K Abiola: Died in Detention!*****

Why don't you People like to respect yourselves?! You and vmonyoue are going off-topic!!!
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:14pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: and they don't have much influence...waiters, soccer players in small teams, doormen, mechanics... And the women love sitting in salons gossiping all day about other women angry I guess that's all they can provide to society, talk about other people who have better lives than them

Black South African are the poster of laziness grin grin

No wonder you need a BEE program to become something.
There are no Cameroonian flocking in your AIDS ravaged-rapists-xenophobic infested country..drop the pipe and the ashawo business....if we had to flock somewhere it would b America or Europe..
Leaving my country to the Capital of Rape and all kind of crimes ... cool

You mad ashawo
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by White007(m): 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Get your ass drug traffickers and scammers off SA if it is that bad what are they doing here? You are an old frustrated bitchin man.

Talk about clueless clowns. You have Sweetcheeks-- a basic project trämp bîtch abandoned by her Nigerian sperm donor, now she's mad and only gets to feel special when Nigerians give her attention.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

The bottom point is South-Africans will always be savages. They will never grow out of the bondage the white chained them to. If you guys don't stop b-itching and grow up and stop blaiming Nigerians for your fails, you would always be in BONDS like slaves you are. BTW I thought this was a Nigerian forum, don't you guys have have work to do, like spreading your diseases around...LOL....
amen bunch of parasites and BEE recipients
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 10:17pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: old hag stop talking nonsense.

If it wasn't for those African you would still live in cages.

Till 1996 you couldn't even go to school or enter in a restaurant in your own land and you are here talking rubbish....

Pathetic

ermm what are you saying?? I was like 4 in 1996 though....

I don't even know what the hell you're referring to, are you okay?
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
onila: my kmr prince studied in SA before he move abroad

many of them there
his father was probably a diplomat over there ...

And really one person that's what you call flocking?

I don't even know where their embassy is located ..lmao

The only Cameroonian in others African countries are government workers and their families
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:19pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE:

Black South African are the poster of laziness grin grin

No wonder you need a BEE program to become something.
There are no Cameroonian flocking in your AIDS ravaged-rapists-xenophobic infested country..drop the pipe and the ashawo business....if we had to flock somewhere it would b America or Europe..
Leaving my country to the Capital of Rape and all kind of crimes ... cool

You mad ashawo

You bleck Mboma, I will hide your comments now ooo.... Enagh is enagh..
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: ....if we had to flock somewhere it would b America or Europe...
so what are you jobless women doing in salons in SA all day?

You mad ashawo
you mention this quite a lot, I'm sure it's quite a common form of employment for ur women
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:20pm On Apr 06, 2013
Godogwu:

ermm what are you saying?? I was like 4 in 1996 though....

I don't even know what the hell you're referring to, are you okay?
Don't quote me please, I don't know you..stop raping your women that's all
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:21pm On Apr 06, 2013
mondi_cheeks: so what are you jobless women doing in salons in SA all day?
you mention this quite a lot, I'm sure it's quite a common form of employment for ur women

It's night already... the children need you to tuck them to bed....
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:23pm On Apr 06, 2013
stop fooling yourself..since there are so much jobless Cameroonian take a picture of them with our flag?
You pathetic liar...

Your cheap azz are all over foreigners ....now you want to kick them out? Stop deceiving yourself....

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2013
Olodostein:

You bleck Mboma, I will hide your comments now ooo.... Enagh is enagh..
grin cheesy grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by druid06(m): 10:24pm On Apr 06, 2013

South- African women are slutty. For example, just take a look at your profile picture. It's a footballer scratching his crotch. You guys are so dumb and st-upid...LOL...

2 Likes

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Daresh(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
sweetcheecks:

Hell no, you did not mention Mandela and Nigeria in the same sentence you are the evil in the world and Iam very sure anti Christ will come from Nigeria you are the evil personified. We have everything you do not have otjeyr wise not more than two million Nigerians woyld be in our country whike we really hate their being here. Some of them have adopted our country as their own running away from your hell hole. Honestly you do npt need a ticket to hell when you are all ready in hell. May you roast tour azz well hell dweller.

I remember the day Mandela was released, I watched on TV with my Mum in Lagos and I remember sheding tears of joy. We marched and danced and celebrated with ppl we thot were our brothers. Men I have to start minding my business o. Whatever is happening elsewhere na their concern, Syria and North Korea take note tongue

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Nobody: 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
How can one be jobless and working at a salon. Ppl are trying to earn money and feed their families instead of sitting their lazy ass at home, poping babies left ryt and centre all in the name of government grant, then after blame foreigners for stealing their jobs. Some foreigners like Somalians come with Nothing, start of small on the street and eventually save up to build their own shops, then the lazy south africans spew their "fOREIGNERS are stealing our jobs shit while siting their fat stinky ass at home. Mtchew pls dnt let me start

1 Like

Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by onila(f): 10:25pm On Apr 06, 2013
druid06:

South- African women are slutty. For example, just take a look at your profile picture. It's a footballer scratching his crotch. You guys are so dumb and st-upid...LOL...
grin grin
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by sweetcheecks(f): 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
Daresh:

Why are you spewing so much hate? I thot we were all one? Na wah. Well its nice to know what your ppl think about us. Time to cross Cape Town off my holiday list b4 someone there attacks me for raising crime rate in SA.

You people are such hypocrites, when I defend my country I spew HATE while more hate has been spewed by your Nigerian bros and sisters. And if you notice a Nigerian wrote the article and people in any business reserve the right to take or reject your business especially if they have proof of fraudilant activities. Please do not come we do not need anything from you.
Re: South African Hotel Bans Nigerians by Godogwu: 10:26pm On Apr 06, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Don't quote me please, I don't know you..stop raping your women that's all

nahhh, i can't...i just can't with some of you. Lmaooooo

(1) (2) (3) ... (11) (12) (13) (14) (15) (16) (17) ... (33) (Reply)

The Official Fuel Price At Total Filling Station Today 12 May, 2016 Photo / Nnamdi Kanu To Support Amotekun With 1 Million IPOB Men / Benue Youths Wash The Ground As Buhari Leaves Makurdi, Burn Brooms

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.