Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,881 members, 7,828,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:13 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72292 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Oguga got her a white man. Running off thread.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:59pm On Apr 09, 2013
Very true what you just have said but unfortunately for me this is not just a Nigerian thing. I think if i decided to date another african or blk man, there have similar way of thinking. So i mentioned white men because out of all the other races, i am attracted to them and have seen majority dnt have that box of a women this and that. Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry.why should the men sit his lazy ass down and watch tv while i do everything, not even a help. If am a housewife than i can do everything alone. But if am also a working woman and contributing to the bills and yet have to do everything myself. Thats not on. Unfortunately alot of blk men will not do it, wont be happy to do it. Its not african etc. This is why i say that a white man will be more suited to me since they are used to this kind of thing
shymexx:

Yeah, I did critique Nigerian women for their excessiveness, and compared them to OTHER AFRICAN WOMEN(same race)... However, I did that to stimulate a discourse with my "sisters" and I'm glad we're all still having a continuous discourse about it - save for psychotic "@tpia" who came on the thread to do voodoo yesterday... Can't you see there's a difference between race and nationality?? I'll never put black women down and put white women on a high pedestal in the same breath - never... We live in world where there's an innate competition between races(although it's most times silent) - and no matter what we do, our race will always be the metric, we'll be judged by...

As for the other coons putting down black women, that's their prerogative... and just because someone is a dolt, that doesn't mean you should do the same, just to prove a point...

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:05pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Lmao @ earthly consciousness... You know I'm not a rastafari, right?? I'm basically just having with it... tongue

Most of the black girls I grew up with prefer black men and I also prefer my black women... wink
I think I'm going to follow ShymexxLion, he had me listening to Anthony B last night. #JahRastafari.KingOfKings!

There is a Jamaican man here (work) I'm gonna punch if he doesn't stop chatting about Jamaican supremacy in the Caribbean. Then he wrongly assumed the Columbian girl opposite me was from Spain because she speaks Spanish (he actually said she must be from Madrid or Barcelona kmt). Can I put a Batman call out for ShymexxLion please to educate his bredrin Mandem, before I join the OP and hate on Jamaican men tongue

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by AtheistD(m): 1:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Well the guy i marry does not have to be rich heck more likely than not i may be earning more than him because of my chosen profession. Its mostly abt my wants and needs. Unfortunately the majority of blk african men see women as this and men as that. A man cannot do x because he is an african men and its "unafrican". Its stuff like that that does not go down well with me esp when i also have alot to offer to the relationship and alot on my plate. That is why i came with the conclusion that yes am different and most likely will not find this kinda problem being with a white man(have alot of friends) and i dnt want to have any problems on my relationship or marriage because of lack of compatibility(thinking and feeling) diferent things and am not going to lie i do find whhite men attractive too. I also find blk men attractive too but prob 1 out of 20 would more likely be open minded abt certain things.

So where are you based.... the UK?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
Very true what you just have said but unfortunately for me this is not just a Nigerian thing. I think if i decided to date another african or blk man, there have similar way of thinking. So i mentioned white men because out of all the other races, i am attracted to them and have seen majority dnt have that box of a women this and that. Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry.why should the men sit his lazy ass down and watch tv while i do everything, not even a help. If am a housewife than i can do everything alone. But if am also a working woman and contributing to the bills and yet have to do everything myself. Thats not on. Unfortunately alot of blk men will not do it, wont be happy to do it. Its not african etc. This is why i say that a white man will be more suited to me since they are used to this kind of thing

And who says there aren't tons of black men out there who are also like that? Just because people say that online, that doesn't mean that's how they're in real life... Anyway, if the white man is your source of happiness and joy, go for it... undecided

If white men are the perfect creatures most of you try to tell us they're, they won't have the highest divorce rate in the world... undecided

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SAFO(m): 1:09pm On Apr 09, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.

Irony at its finest ....... I take it you didn't proofread this before posting grin

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:13pm On Apr 09, 2013
Safo why u cockblocking?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:15pm On Apr 09, 2013
Well i can understand where the op is coming from. My sister is married to a white man because of those similar reasons of lack of compatibility and the type of person who does not take nonsence and she knew that if she married a guy with a difference in views(she held strong views) then her marriage would not last. As for me i dnt have such strong views but i blv that when you love someone so much that you will be willing to do things for them even out of your comfort zone. My current booyfriend is not the typical "african" guy steoreotype and he genuinely enjoys helping me and doing things which have not even asked him to do. So there are blk men out there who have no qualms about such issues.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by tawa89(f): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
The OP is a confused woman who needs validation from members of a faceless forum for her choice of a life partner. We don't really care who u marry OP.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SAFO(m): 1:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Safo why u cockblocking?

Chima I missed you. How now
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:19pm On Apr 09, 2013
SAFO:

Chima I missed you. How now

I am good suga and you?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:20pm On Apr 09, 2013
Op

I am thinking of getting me a white man too.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SAFO(m): 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I am good suga and you?

A certain somebody has been keepin me up late at nights (check profile), other than that, been good.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 1:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
SAFO:

A certain somebody has been keepin me up late at nights (check profile), other than that, been good.

Awwwwwwwwwwww. I want it! Don't tell Chima. Congrats daddy again. Any more coming?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
Maybe i am unlucky because i am yet to meet those tons that you are talking abt. Yeah am sure you will get some who wil say once in a blue moon i may help her. Yes there are high divorce rates but i think for me if you marry someone you truly love and both strong in faith and do things to keep marriage good and respectful then it would work. I mean i could get married to a blk guy and get a divorce. Its not abt stats. I"m not saying white men are perfect. What am saying is culturally they are different too. Alot of these white men in relationships with white women and in household its common. While in african its abt what is a girls duty vs a mans duty.
shymexx:

And who says there aren't tons of black men out there who are also like that? Just because people say that online, that doesn't mean that's how they're in real life... Anyway, if the white man is your source of happiness and joy, go for it... undecided

If white men are the perfect creatures most of you try to tell us they're, they won't have the highest divorce rate in the world... undecided

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 1:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

Yeah, you did struck a nerve - I can't stand women who put black men down and put other races of man on a high pedestal, just to make themselves happy... We've got too much to deal with as a group - from our economics to education and social lifestyle... We have it worst out there and when our own women who were naturally created to support us start destroying us as well, then it becomes problematic, to be honest....

There are millions of highly educated black men born and raised in West, so saying, you're too "westernised" is just utter tosh... Perhaps, you need to stop messing around with "freshies" and start dealing with black men on your wavelength... I, for one, can't deal with fresh black women - however you'll never see me use them as a pretext to judge all black women... I only deal with black women from a similar background as myself...

Anyway, do whatever makes you happy...
awwww... Go shy shy! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 1:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
SAFO:

awwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww... too cute! Congratulobia omo odua. cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
Your baby is absolutely adorable
SAFO:

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
But if you are honest with yourself is it not true?
SAFO:

Irony at its finest ....... I take it you didn't proofread this before posting grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by SAFO(m): 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Thanks guys, she's a greedy lil somebody, might have to make her get a job. grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 1:37pm On Apr 09, 2013
sexily endowed=subomi luv= damilola_luv = untouchablebela

All The Same Person

All London Based IP Addressed.

Get a Fuqqing Life.

What A Faqqot.

Smh

Didn't even Waste Time Checking Igbo Barbies.....

This Forum is a Joke.

Males Running Around Masquerading as Women.....

Bunch of Gay Weirdos....and I Put That on Allah and Jesus Blades

Lmfao.......

I'm Out, What a Bunch of Weirdos.........Heinous Weirdos, and Perverted Closeted Gay Men Pretending to be Women, Having Gawtdamn Conversations with Themselves!!

Get a Life Fam!!!.......Damn!!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
You really need to stop smooking that weed you are smooking cos its fkin up your brain cells
TalkingToYaSelf: sexily endowed=subomi luv= damilola_luv = untouchablebela

All The Same Person

Get a Fuqqing Life.

What A Faqqot.

Smh

This Forum is a Joke.

Lmfao.......

I'm Out, What a Bunch of Weirdos.........Heinous Weirdos, and Perverted Closeted Gay Men Pretending to be Women, Having Gawtdamn Conversations with Themselves!!

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
undecided You are a joke, seeing i am not from London how can i have the same london based IP adress? You talk to much kid really you need to get a life. I remember that old thread were you not accussing shymexx of being untouchablebella? Just because you have 1 million alt accounts i have my high suspicious you are otumfour/petroldollar/abrantie and all the other idiots up in this forum. Get a job because it seems you do not have a life. You need help really. This must be abt the msdarkskin thing lol shame
TalkingToYaSelf: sexily endowed=subomi luv= damilola_luv = untouchablebela

All The Same Person

Get a Fuqqing Life.

What A Faqqot.

Smh

This Forum is a Joke.

Lmfao.......

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:04pm On Apr 09, 2013
op e get one albino for my area wey dey look for babe to marry.if u dey interested i fit halla the guy for u ooo cheesy

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
Albino. Lol albino is yellow not white. I dnt want an albino. And it is not just abt complection thing really
lefulefu: op e get one albino for my area wey dey look for babe to marry.if u dey interested i fit halla the guy for u ooo cheesy
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
shymexx:

We all know that blacks would lead in that department if there was no stigma against divorce

5 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by ichidodo: 2:14pm On Apr 09, 2013
O.p, i am offended how can you say you cant find your type amongst we black men, maybe there must be something that meets the eye here...... Is it that you like to have mulatto kids? (so that you can them show off to people back in Nainja) or you feel inadequate as a Black African Woman as such you feel that no Black African Man would want to have you? So to play safe you seek out a white dude who has got low expectations as far as your inadequacies are concerned? or you are just the kinky type?.What about the white dude? do you think he is gonna be involved with you just because he loves you or maybe out curiosity or he has a 'fetish' for black women (kinky)? do you think a kinky white dude would make a good husband and not a serial cheat? in as much as it is your choice but the fact that you post this here and i am a Black Man, i feel aggrieved about your choice and i beseech to rescind your decision. There are many Black brothers out there who are very capable and 'durable' of loving you no matter the baggage you have....Dont do it wink

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why would you say such a thing. The problem here and with the Op is that she wants to be a white woman. Black women should understand that black men, white men, asian men etc are all different and should not compare each race of men amongst the other. Black men especially African blk men have culture and what she feels about "equality and all that rubbish" is from looking at white ppl and wanting to be like them. Did your mother expect your father to do all this that you cannot find in a black man? I really do not understand some blk women of today. Why cant we embrace our culture and appreciate what we have and it is due to this culture that divorce rates especially amongst Africans is low.
bukatyne:

We all know that blacks would lead in that department if there was no stigma against divorce

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by bukatyne(f): 2:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sexily Endowed: Why would you say such a thing. The problem here and with the Op is that she wants to be a white woman. Black women should understand that black men, white men, asian men etc are all different and should not compare each race of men amongst the other. Black men especially African blk men have culture and what she feels about "equality and all that rubbish" is from looking at white ppl and wanting to be like them. Did your mother expect your father to do all this that you cannot find in a black man? I really do not understand some blk women of today. Why cant we embrace our culture and appreciate what we have and it is due to this culture that divorce rates especially amongst Africans is low.

I hope you saw the mail I quoted.

Maybe the bolded is really what she's talking about.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 2:30pm On Apr 09, 2013
I am even speechless. So you actually think that i want mulatto kids thats why i want to marry a whyt man? Seriously if that was my intention then i do not need to even get married for that. Its not abt the kinky sex or whatever nonsence. I dnt date trash(whether white or blk) but thanks for your advice and concern :-)
ichidodo: O.p, i am offended how can you say you cant find your type amongst we black men, maybe there must be something that meets the eye here...... Is it that you like to have mulatto kids? (so that you can them show off to people back in Nainja) or you feel inadequate as a Black African Woman as such you feel that no Black African Man would want to have you? So to play safe you seek out a white dude who has got low expectations as far as your inadequacies are concerned? or you are just the kinky type?.What about the white dude? do you think he is gonna be involved with you just because he loves you or maybe out curiosity or he has a 'fetish' for black women (kinky)? do you think a kinky white dude would make a good husband and not a serial cheat? in as much as it is your choice but the fact that you post this here and i am a Black Man, i feel aggrieved about your choice and i beseech to rescind your decision. There are many Black brothers out there who are very capable and 'durable' of loving you no matter the baggage you have....Dont do it wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by olaboy1: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
I respect your preference and choice of men. Having lived in Europe for some years, I can beat my chest now and say there are no reserved categorical traits for any race be it white or black.

If you really want to know about the deeper layers of any race, visit some of their discussion forums and you would be surprised at your findings.

I know of several white men who will never near the kitchen, and also don't practice the customary rituals of buying flowers and presenting them on their kneels. Everyday on different forums in Europe I read about white women's complain to the white folks on similar things black women complain about black men....what does that prove to you

Honestly I don't believe in racial grouping, categorization of activities and stereotypical mind boggling assertions. I would have put up several links here for you to read about what the real life looks like on the other side even with the gender equality fulcrum, but my aim on this post is not to drag you into the black net of black brothers since the prerogative of whom to date still resides with you

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by elderly: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Another dreamersmiley

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (63) (Reply)

Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin / Transsexual Ivana Spends £87,000 To Look Like A Sex Doll (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 92
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.