Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,214 members, 7,829,347 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 03:48 AM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72315 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by biolabee(m): 12:03am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: However, I think you could have made your points without bashing us, in fact you sound like you needed an approval? undecided...why do people always feel the need to put others down to justify their acts
.Aren't you the one who opened a thread about black men disrespecting black women?

Do you think you are showing respect?
So white men are better, but when black men say the same thing about white women It's self hate and disrespect right?

Anyway let's the cycle continue.

Ish........ And she is wondering why there is a measure of animosity towards her

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 10, 2013
@ Onila do you know britpopprincess? I want a guy like Michael kiss
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by OkparaIgbo: 12:04am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
[You just made my night. For someone who doesnt care you really are getting very Argo. Anyways dnt be jealous now, and stop putting words in my mouth. My Oyinbobobo and i will be very happy. And he will never cook because i love cooking. What i said was and have said it countless times jeez i feel like am a teacher now:

Like for example. Lets just say we both come from work very late. I love cooking but why cant you perhaps help set the table or help wash afterwards. Or perhaps in weekend. When we have chores that we divided like for example this sat while i am cleaning bathrooms etc, he can put clothes in laundry. I am not expecting my husband to cook he does not have too, am not expecting my husband to be a slave, he will help me here and there its not like he'll be doing all the work or even majority.

[b]I don't care at all who you choose to marry or not (Only don't you dare insult me and my Black brethren)as for the video, go and read of news of white men killing and butchering black women after they have got what they want..and I am NOT and will NEVER be Jealous..Trust me on this, there are so many appealing Black sisters out there already for me to give a hoot. This is my last comment on this girl..Goodluck wink smiley

(Back to your statement) And you believe that Black men don't do that.. (Then you have not seen a proper functional black marriage). OMG like I said earlier on, there are two random guesses which may explain why you think Black men don't help their wives 1. Either your parents are divorced which is no fault of yours and in which case I appologise. Or 2. You have become so engrossed with the media portrayal of black men either through movies or otherwise that you have become brainwashed. I am not going to try and persuade you or convince you not to marry who you want but I put it to you that the same reason you believe of black men in marriage is the same reason that endear us to people of other race. Don't believe everything you see or hear.[/b]
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:04am On Apr 10, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: after you will run your mouth how you don't find them attractive. Hypocrite
I just realized i cant cook

which black man will marry me undecided cry cry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:05am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too. White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder. The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does. Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different. Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:06am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: I just realized i cant cook

Takeaways onila, takeaways........ tongue grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:07am On Apr 10, 2013

don't get me wrong, i don't care..so no need to justify your love or attraction for them , I mean I knew it already
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 12:07am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: teamwhitemen smiley

Yess white men rocks!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2013

Google and/or Bing are still available. So many dishes can be learned online.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:09am On Apr 10, 2013
adaobi123:

Takeaways onila, takeaways........ tongue grin
which Nigerian man or African man will marry my only noodles cooking as..s

takeaway

my only hope is if I get a black man who is very rich. .who will get a cook for the house smiley
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:09am On Apr 10, 2013
Should I jump on this White man wave ? tongue

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Yess white men rocks!
cool

white men cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Its not our fault if we have villages ...tho I don't know what you meant by villagers mentality..maybe you meant culture oriented
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:10am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
wink kiss

white men love to travel smiley

I will get to travel ard europe every summer when i Marry oyibo

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2013
I agree one thing abt blk men is you do have alot of swag. Swaggalicious things. But that does nothing for me, am pass that young gal phase where i want a swagga. Blk men are cool, i never said they were stupid or unattractive, you do have charm thats for sure. Lol white men can also satisfy a women in bed, plus they know how to shine bright like a diamond you know what lipsrsealed. Blk women will not treat you right or do stuff for you well if you treat her like poo. Did you also shine her congo before u are saying such(Doubt it). Anyways if you really dnt like blk women go for white women. We are in 21st century. Do what you want
50calibre:

Well the difference is clear. Black men are alpha males indoors and outdoors, that's a fact. Black men are domineering over other males, even in my University I see it every day. And as for wealth, intelligence, features, that's a myth that white men are better, a black guy has the highest Grade Point in the engineering dept at my Uni so that's bullsh*t.

Black guys ooze charisma, attitude, swagger, that's also a fact. So don't even try to compare notes, the scales are highly imbalanced. White girls chase black guys like flies, but I've never seen a white guy chasing a black chicks.

Black guys have lots to offer, they are strong, they can satisfy a woman in bed, people don't mess with their girlfriends, the list is endless.

What has a black woman got to offer to a white dude? they can't even give a descent bj

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:11am On Apr 10, 2013
onila: which Nigerian man or African man will marry my only noodles cooking as..s

takeaway

my only hope is if I get a black man who is very rich. .who will get a cook for the house smiley

You can only cook noodles ? grin grin I'm sure he will love you for who you are.

Nevertheless, there's YouTube.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:12am On Apr 10, 2013
CFCfan:

Google and/or Bing are still available. So many dishes can be learned online.
too late

@ this moment only microwave food undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2013
They do love to travel. A friend mine who dated a white guy literally every holiday they went to some exotic place, even just getting in ur car and going somewhere just the two of u. Gosh i cant wait til i get married. We should totally do a europe tour. Me and Michael and You and Francious. Fun times. If i meet my bobo and he has any friends will definately hook u up
onila:

white men love to travel smiley

I will get to travel ard europe every summer when i Marry oyibo

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2013
KandiiKane/Subomi.. why on earth would a White Man Want You.....

When He Can Have This......

Sorry Kandiikane/Subomi....But I Think Every White Guy in the World Is Going To Choose His Own Queen Over Some Bug Eyed Black Chick.. undecided

4 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:15am On Apr 10, 2013
Where is pleep? My nigga come at me lmao grin grin grin

White men love u right? That's why they upload videos of you getting facial ejac all over the web right?

My NIGGA pleep bring yo azz here
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 12:16am On Apr 10, 2013
Your choice, your decision who cares, but the reasons you've stated for the preference reeks of naivety
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by TalkingToYaSelf: 12:17am On Apr 10, 2013
undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided

*Shakes Head No*

Umm Excuse me..but ill take the White Girl Please.

Bubble Eyed SeneGambians Stay on The Sideline...Sowwwie. cry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

I was told igbo is a tribe not a race and Africans doent consider themselves black.
WTF! How old are you? Please edit this crap before ..... angry angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2013
If you are hot just get a rich onyinbo the chefs will cook for you grin, alot of oyinbo girls cannot cook too
onila: which Nigerian man or African man will marry my only noodles cooking as..s

takeaway

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 190: 12:18am On Apr 10, 2013
please do ibeg

one less Nigerian woman to worry about embarassed embarassed

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:19am On Apr 10, 2013
adaobi123:

You can only cook noodles ? grin grin I'm sure he will love you for who you are.

Nevertheless, there's YouTube.

but these days I make boiled yam and egg quite often

step by step. .I will get there soon, hopefully smiley

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:19am On Apr 10, 2013
Pleep and I had the same discussion, ...black women love and worship white men most are only in denial cheesy grin grin....

We need more coming out lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by onila(f): 12:21am On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If you are hot just get a rich onyinbo the chefs will cook for you grin, alot of oyinbo girls cannot cook too

yea cool I will just fit in

I and my white inlaws

nocooking b1tches

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2013
onila:

but these days I make boiled yam and egg quite often

step by step. .I will get there soon, hopefully smiley

Step by step. Well done Onila. tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 12:22am On Apr 10, 2013
TalkingToYaSelf: KandiiKane/Subomi.. why on earth would a White Man Want You.....

When He Can Have This......

Sorry Kandiikane/Subomi....But I Think Every White Guy in the World Is Going To Choose His Own Queen Over Some Bug Eyed Black Chick.. undecided

^^She Owning This Thread right now....

Sorry but black men will actually give a damn when Gambian and Nigerian Chicks start looking like this... grin grin

God Bless My North American White Queens....
grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) ... (63) (Reply)

Curviest African Women / Man Called 'Lazy' For Refusing To Lift His Plus-Sized Girlfriend Up (Photos) / See A Secret Cake A Girlfriend Sent To Married Lover To Wreck His Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.