Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,110 members, 7,845,692 topics. Date: Thursday, 30 May 2024 at 10:38 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (39) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72483 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 7:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz: Ileke are you talking about my Jesus like that?? Warn yourself ooo angry

No BABY.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY tongue

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 7:58pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

LOL . . . .no comment.

"Do black men rape black women"? lmao

Mehn GTFOH wink
MAYBE YOU GOT ME WRONG, I'M ASKING IF THOSE WOMEN BEING DEGRADED IN THE GHETTO LIKE YOU SAID ARE MOLESTED?

THE PIC I POSTED WAS NOT A RAPE SITUATION, SHE BEND CONSCIENTIOUSLY FOR HER WHITE LOVER.

MAYBE BLACK WOMEN IN THE GHETTO DO THE SAME undecided
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Awww a feminist dumped u for a white man.

I understand why u bitter now. I will stop smoking rock when u stop sucking cocky fagget.

Funny! I don't date feminists! Never have, never will. If anything I could've a number of aother guy's chicks, whatever race!
As for the gay part - Dating any type of feminist would make any man gay or turn him gay! Stick to your propraganda, wome................. Wait feminists aren't women, far too much testosterone and masculine features and mannerisms to be one! grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 8:00pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ileke be very careful angry angry angry

Are you now a Texan?

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:01pm On Apr 10, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES: MAYBE YOU GOT ME WRONG, I'M ASKING IF THOSE WOMEN BEING DEGRADED IN THE GHETTO LIKE YOU SAID ARE MOLESTED?

THE PIC I POSTED WAS NOT A RAPE SITUATION, SHE BEND CONSCIENTIOUSLY FOR HER WHITE LOVER.

MAYBE BLACK WOMEN IN THE GHETTO DO THE SAME undecided

Maybe she likes that kinky stuff.

You previously claimed that black mend don't ra pe black women. . . .or did I get you wrong?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
2legit2qwt: Ileke be very careful angry angry angry

Are you now a texan?

Kini mo se?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:03pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Maybe she likes that kinky stuff.

You previously claimed that black mend don't ra pe black women. . . .or did I get you wrong?
YEAA YOU GOT ME WRONG.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
This thread has been taken over by airheaded pseudo-intellectuals... The OP raised a few points about why black men are less desirable to her and how white men are superior to black men.. So, why not discuss these points with a background study from a social, genetic, body anatomy, historical, and economical point of view - and diagnose what's wrong with the black man - and why black women need to be loyal to race??

All I can see is people spamming the darn thread with crap and inferiority complex!

However, most of you will be first to thump your useless pseudo-qualifications as a poster for education when you're educated-illiterates without wit and intelligence to make things happen in the real world... You lot epitomises everything wrong with Nigeria and why the pseudo-technocrats running the affairs of that country don't have what it takes to transfer the junk they learned within the four-corners of the classroom to real-life situations...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 8:06pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Kini mo se?

Texas.Cowgirl:

No BABY.

I'M TALKING ABOUT THIS GUY tongue

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Idowuogbo(f): 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ejiné: Just for fun...

Epic battle between two black guys and three white guys!

Omo, these nigguhz strong no be small! Wickid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4
Lmaooooooooooooooo! grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:08pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx: This thread has been taken over by airheaded pseudo-intellectuals... The OP raised a few points about why black men are less desirable to her and how white men are superior to black men.. So, why not discuss these points with a background study from a social, genetic, body anatomy, historical, and economical point of view - and diagnose what's wrong with the black man - and why black women need to be loyal to race??

All I can see is people spamming the darn thread with crap and inferiority complex!

However, most of you will be first to thump your useless pseudo-qualifications as a poster for education when you're educated-illiterates without wit and intelligence to make things happen in the real world... You lot epitomises everything wrong with Nigeria and why the pseudo-technocrats running the affairs of that country don't have what it takes to transfer the junk they learned within the four-corners of the classroom to real-life situations...

Your initial posts were attacks on the OP.

You weren't discussing anything.

Telling her to getto-gag (or whatever) is not an intellectual discussion.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
@2legit

Is that your Jesus?

Can your Jesus dance like that?

My Jesus can do his azonto. . . .different from your Jesus.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Anywaz, I'm bored with this thread jare.

You guys won.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Nah, that was because the OP was just whining everywhere for like 32 hours and she didn't display any wit worth debating, to be honest...

You can help her out!! wink
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Why did u bother responding?? We all know who the air-head is undecided

Shudda ignored like everyone else

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:15pm On Apr 10, 2013
Idowuogbo:
Lmaooooooooooooooo! grin grin grin grin

That video is funny as hell. Esp. the part where the white dude couldn't walk properly.

I've seen it thrice now, and it's still as funny as the first time I saw it.

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by kandiikane(m): 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
CAMNEWTON4PRES:

NO ONE HERE USED "SOME" SO FAR. SO SPARE ME THE YOU ARE DATING ONE LINE OR YOU HAVE A BLACK MOTHER/SISTER

My child, you're a confused jjc.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:16pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

That video is funny as hell. Esp. the part where the white dude couldn't walk properly.

LMAO! grin grin Ode!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:21pm On Apr 10, 2013
V0LV0tic: Lol pls somebody tell me what exactly the Op said that got some of you men so crazy I do not see her saying black men are ugly or black men are useless etc?

The fact she said white men is the one she wud marry is enough to piss bitter niggas off.

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! grin grin Ode!

He got beaten up so bad that he forgot how to walk.

I can't stop watching the video... HELP!!!

grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy grin cheesy

I know I'm going to hell for laughing at those poor dudes, but I just can't help it. Too hilarious!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:22pm On Apr 10, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

Thank you.

When do black men defend black women?

When do they fight for our safety, security, and respect?

WHY ARE YOU IMPLYING IN THE QUOTE ABOVE?
THE WAY I READ IT IS : BLACK MEN DON'T TAKE CARE OF THEIR WOMEN.

Texas.Cowgirl:

SHOLLY, MARRY ME. SAY YOU WILL cool

^^^ YOU SECONDING A POST FULL OF GENERALIZATIONS.

Texas.Cowgirl:

COUNTLESS. Refer to Fastweb.com

The probability of not going to school and ending up in KFC is higher than the probability of going to school and ending up in KFC.

This is the Helplessness mentality that has held back the black men; WHY TRY WHEN I'M JUST GOING TO FAIL. lol

Education is power. How do we fight something we do not understand? Explains much. Black men aren't wining the fight because they don't understand how the world objectively revolves around them because many of them are uneducated.

First line generalizations, then you drop a little "many"
You didn't feel the need .to use the same "many" or some in your first line?

Texas.Cowgirl:

Mr Prof, thank you for the history lesson.

HISTORY lesson.

Doesn't answer my question; why is the black men content with their sexu.al ego and less interested in employment opportunities?

Knowing that the world is racially competitive, then shouldn't black men be more concerned about being MORE academically competitive than other races? Why do we have MORE Hispanics in school than black men?

Why do you hardly see black men in doctoral programs?

Yes, we can argue population differences, but comparing the percentage of black men in school compared to the whole population of black men, it doesnt look good when comparing it to other races statistics.

shocked shocked

Texas.Cowgirl:

Like I said, I haven't compared. . . and neither have you.

Abi shymmex, can you tell me how different a black man treats his sex mate in bed from other races?

Or you mean the ego stroke perpetuated by black men to make themselves feel good?

Why are black men more interested in sexually gratification than employment opportunities?

ileke as you can see I'm not bitter, but your posts and majority of posts here from black women are only generalizations. See you seconding and using racist theories.
The same theories used by white men on us are now use by our own women.

Jim crow is laughing in his grave

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
White men I hail

White men I bow

White men please show us how to take care of our women

Master please take care of them, we failed miserably

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by CAMNEWTON4PRES: 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
kandiikane:

My child, you're a confused jjc.
you are being repetitive, my child, my kid..says the one who jumped on my neck without watching something.

I'm your child/kid whatever you want but you are still bitter and angry

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:27pm On Apr 10, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Funny! I don't date feminists! Never have, never will. If anything I could've a number of aother guy's chicks, whatever race!
As for the gay part - Dating any type of feminist would make any man gay or turn him gay! Stick to your propraganda, wome................. Wait feminists aren't women, far too much testosterone and masculine features and mannerisms to be one! grin

And you would make any woman suck pussy instead. Of course you wouldn't date feminists gays like cocky.

Feminists have the wrong body part...the fact that you stay online looking at half naked chicks is evident that you are alone and desire to be a chick.

Mr. Cork is a lonely freak even he doesn't spend online slobbering at photos of chicks.

Pathetic.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

LMAO! Now, u're making me laugh grin grin

The guy was only trying to recover, the beating he got came as a shock to him.

See him holding on to things grin grin I can only imagine him saying, "where am I? How did I get on the floor? What just happened?" grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
EmekaCFC:

ROTFL grin grin

I'm sure you've seen such attitude in your campus. I've witnessed something along those lines.
CFC finally got an alternate account grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ejiné: Just for fun...

Epic battle between two black guys and three white guys!

Omo, these nigguhz strong no be small! Wickid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4
LOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOL!!

the one guy who was walking like someone with polio tho...too much beating grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
I have a crush on a Chinese guy in my class. I'm sitting next to him now in the cafeteria and turning my computer away so he won't see what I'm typing. embarassed

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ileke!!!!!!
.u got another name heffa?
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
LMAO! Now, u're making me laugh grin grin

The guy was only trying to recover, the beating he got came as a shock to him.

See him holding on to things grin grin I can only imagine him saying, "where am I? How did I get on the floor? What just happened?" grin

See the other albino offering him his shoulder to use as crutches!!

Hahahahahahahhaha!

I've bookmarked the video. When I'm feeling down, I'm playing the video.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:32pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

See the other albino offering him his shoulder to use as crutches!!

Hahahahahahahhaha!

I've bookmarked the video. When I'm feeling down, I'm playing the video.
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the albino's left leg got bent too...did you see the way he was walking at 1:27? grin grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cori_corde: I have a crush on a Chinese guy in my class. I'm sitting next to him now in the cafeteria and turning my computer away so he won't see what I'm typing. embarassed
Aaawww........start a conversation with him. Ask him something about the class like, does he know when the home-work is due?? You never know, small talks at times lead to exchange of numbers wink

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (36) (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) ... (63) (Reply)

Lady Tells Married Man Asking Her Out She’s A Lesbian, See What Happened Next / "Stop Pestering Me; I Don't Give Free Sex" - Zimbabwean Lady Tells Ex (pics) / Leaked Nude Photos: Judith Heard Arrested By Police In Uganda

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.