Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,805 members, 7,827,961 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 08:13 PM

I'm Going To Marry A White Man - Romance (40) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I'm Going To Marry A White Man (72288 Views)

What This White Man Thinks About Black Women (PIC) True? / White Man Spotted In Benin Market Shopping For Nigerian Wife (Photos) / My Girlfriend Wants Me To Break Her Virginity: What I'm Going To Do? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (63) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 8:35pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

And you would make any woman suck pussy instead. Of course you wouldn't date feminists gays like cocky.

Feminists have the wrong body part...the fact that you stay online looking at half naked chicks is evident that you are alone and desire to be a chick.

Mr. Cork is a lonely freak even he doesn't spend online slobbering at photos of chicks.

Pathetic.

Projection much! Now you're presuming to know my personal life. How do you know what I like to do? Maybe you're psychic? A feminist psychic................. what a load of bollocks...................Much like black feminists.
Still I'd rather be lonely than be a feminist bint!
Keep working on your psychic powers. You'll need them.
I'll await your retort, give a final response then I'm done with you. Why am i wasting my time with dopey bint like you, I will never know!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 8:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Cori_corde: I have a crush on a Chinese guy in my class. I'm sitting next to him now in the cafeteria and turning my computer away so he won't see what I'm typing. embarassed

Walk up to him, start a convo.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella:
LMAOOOOOOOOOOO!!! the albino's left leg got bent too...did you see the way he was walking at 1:27? grin grin grin grin

Did I?!!
grin cheesy grin cheesy
I'm still laughing at that shít. Holding on to chair, table, shoulder, door... The black dudes didn't even beat him up that much.

I wonder what his situation would have been if the black guy had smacked the chair on his head.

Oiiiiii oi!! He he he! cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
Aaawww........start a conversation with him. Ask him something about the class like, does he know when the home-work is due?? You never know, small talks at times lead to exchange of numbers wink

Seriously?!

Agony aunt. grin cheesy

Ain't nobody got time to be match making.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

Seriously?!

Agony aunt. grin cheesy

Ain't nobody got time to be match making.
Lmao! Dullard, don't you know he might suggest a study group or smthn? Hence, exchange of numbers.

Stop being bitter and lemme hook you up, I got the gift tongue
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by EmekaCFC: 8:41pm On Apr 10, 2013
ItsModella:
CFC finally got an alternate account grin grin

Na antispam bot cause am grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:45pm On Apr 10, 2013
Black Kenichi:

Projection much! Now you're presuming to know my personal life. How do you know what I like to do? Maybe you're psychic? A feminist psychic................. what a load of bollocks...................Much like black feminists.
Still I'd rather be lonely than be a feminist bint!
Keep working on your psychic powers. You'll need them.

Just like you made projections...I am following your lead ode. Faggets doesn't look good being feminists....however lonely suits you perfectly.

Rock it biatch and turn my nuts from ur mouth....you slobbering hard culo.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:46pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
Lmao! Dullard, don't you know he might suggest a study group or smthn? Hence, exchange of numbers.

Stop being bitter and lemme hook you up, I got the gift tongue

FOOLlypopz I know that! Just didn't think you have the time for that... Hence, "seriously?!"

The poster is obviously too young to be dating. She needs to use that computer for something more productive.

Ha ha ha grin. If you're not hooking me up with obasanjo, then I'm not interested.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 50calibre(m): 8:47pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ejiné: Just for fun...

Epic battle between two black guys and three white guys!

Omo, these nigguhz strong no be small! Wickid!

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z9rerxgJsX4

See white dudes swinging like sissies. See how that black dude with the horizontally stripped shirt shoves that white guy and lifted the other off the ground like a rocket.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 8:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Just like you made projections...I am following your lead ode. Faggets doesn't look good being feminists....however lonely suits you perfectly.

This Mrs Chima again!.....always fighting everyone in Nairaland ...haba!..smh
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:51pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

FOOLlypopz I know that! Just didn't think you have the time for that... Hence, "seriously?!"

The poster is obviously too young to be dating. She needs to use that computer for something more productive.

Ha ha ha grin. If you're not hooking me up with obasanjo, then I'm not interested.
Obasanjo KO, obasanjo ni!

I was going to uproot Ogugua and give you ALbino Monkey. They are quite similar, the other is just an albino lipsrsealed

AbiL, stop with the self righteousness, u were dating your father's mate since u were 7. Now back to the topic, b4 I get in trouble
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by BlackKenichi(m): 8:52pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Truly pathetic! You can't even insult properly! Black feminists need to work on their people skills both positive and negative ones! Quite frankly you're a fallen people that doesn't know when to give up the ghost! You can't argue your points so you resort to "insulting" me (I would call it an insult but that would be insult to those that can actually insult me!) Keep up the fight like the Japanese world war 2 soldiers stranded on the islands not knowing that the war is the over and they have lost!
I bid you adieu! You just get the stupid bint insult because you like most feminists are seldom worthy of anything!

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abbk000: 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Madam you don travel before?? You sound like someone wishing for a White man in the back streets of Lagos
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man. Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men, there is just something so sexy and a lil taboo abt white men that i just cannot get out of my system. But its not only physically but mentally too.

White men do not have the same complexes and villager mentality as some of the blk men do. They really know how to make a women feel special and carry their weight around such as helping the lady with chores lovingly, just the way they are also on top of the corporate ladder.

The Alpha males. They strive to be the best and they uplift you and empower you instead of insulting and accussing you of feminism. I was watching a youtube video of britpopprinces with her white husband and the way this guy is damn no blk man would do the same as he does.

Even white men do not have any mishaps abt blk women wearing weaves or being darker or lighter. They see you for yourself. I guess in the past i was shy to admit it. Scared what would ppl say or think. Scared of the stares etc. So i have missed out on some good white guys in the past because of this plus i thought that all just want blk women for one thing. But things are changing, ppl are different.

Dnt judge a person based on hearsay and stereotypes. So women this is now 21st century. Do what you need to do. Date who you want whether white, asian, black, nigerian or non-nigerian. You have only one life to live and be with someone who will make you happy and fit your personality. I love white men and i cannot lie.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: This Mrs Chima again!.....always fighting everyone in Nairaland ...haba!..smh

I was minding my own business and didn't say a fucking thing to nigga biatch and all of a sudden the nigga got his mouth all on my nuts...shit I can't enjoy the head when the nigga's mouth is raggedy as hell.

Nigga gon give me a hystrectomy with his sharp azz teeth.

Trying to retrieve my nuts....so far no luck!!!

Goooootdamn!

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
LMFAO grin grin grin
Mrs.Chima:

I was minding my own business and didn't say a fucking thing to nigga biatch and all of a sudden the nigga got his mouth all on my nuts...shit I can't enjoy the head when the nigga's mouth is raggedy as hell.

Goooootdamn!
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by abiL(f): 8:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Shollypopz:
Obasanjo KO, obasanjo ni!

I was going to uproot Ogugua and give you ALbino Monkey. They are quite similar, the other is just an albino lipsrsealed

AbiL, stop with the self righteousness, u were dating your father's mate since u were 7. Now back to the topic, b4 I get in trouble

I prefer a monkey with achievements. Let ogugua keep her moderating monkey.

Since I was 3 actually. Don't get it twisted bïtch!

Back to the dead aśs topic. smiley

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 8:57pm On Apr 10, 2013
Black Kenichi:
Truly pathetic! You can't even insult properly! Black feminists need to work on their people skills both positive and negative ones! Quite frankly you're a fallen people that doesn't know when to give up the ghost! You can't argue your points so you resort to "insulting" me (I would call it an insult but that would be insult to those that can actually insult me!) Keep up the fight like the Japanese world war 2 soldiers stranded on the islands not knowing that the war is the over and they have lost!
I bid you adieu!

Only a wack azz nigga would say someone can't insult properly and still barking like a rabid dog.

That's right biatch run....bitter nigga dumped by a feminist for a cracker.

Sucks to be you.

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
abiL:

I prefer a monkey with achievements. Let ogugua keep her moderating monkey.

Since I was 3 actually. Don't get it twisted bïtch!

Back to the dead aśs topic. smiley
Bwahahahahahahahahahahahaha, you are a fool!

ROFLMAO.....I hate you! grin grin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 8:59pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:

Goooootdamn!
grin grin grin grin crazy lady
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 9:04pm On Apr 10, 2013
Biatch Kenici-ho....why are u editing your comments to me? Why use words you don't know nigga? Adieu means goodbye not keep posting and biatching ode.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: grin grin grin grin crazy lady
Thats why no decent man wants to date black women... who wants a girl who talks about her "nuts" more than you do?

3 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 9:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
Mrs.Chima:
Biatch Kenici-ho....why are u editing your comments to me? Why use words you don't know nigga? Adieu means goodbye not keep posting and biatching ode.

Black Kenichi mrs Chima is waiting for you ooo grin grin grin grin i dun laff tire
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Truckpusher(m): 9:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
pleep: Thats why no decent man wants to date black women... who wants a girl who talks about her "nuts" more than you do?
My friend stop generalizing, what do you mean by that phrase?.....be kiaful because i don't spare mentally enslaved peeps like subomi-luv and your kind...now gerrout angry
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Tamuagro: 9:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
delamingo: Good luck, if a white man will give you joy, fine, its different for everyone. It is your life, do what will make you happy http://fusion.com.ng/
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Gudiza(m): 10:02pm On Apr 10, 2013
Having seen all kinds of racial threads in the American blogosphere donkey years back , I've come to think it wise to stay away, else you just become a more messed up human being overall.

@OP: with respect to the forementioned, I have to ask you to do whatever you wish with your life and STFU...
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by pleep(m): 10:12pm On Apr 10, 2013
Truckpusher: My friend stop generalizing, what do you mean by that phrase?.....be kiaful because i don't spare mentally enslaved peeps like subomi-luv and your kind...now gerrout angry
So its fine when black women act like beasts... you think its funny

But there is a problem when someone points it out? Abeg, come at me nigga

1 Like

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by MrsChima(f): 11:05pm On Apr 10, 2013
pleep: Thats why no decent man wants to date black women... who wants a girl who talks about her "nuts" more than you do?

You still mad my nuts bigger than your biatch nigga? grin

2 Likes

Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by zenatta: 11:10pm On Apr 10, 2013
Subomi-luv:
I have come to a realisation that it would be best to marry a white man.

Ever since i was younger i always felt this attraction to white men,

white men... just cannot get out of my system.

White men,

The Alpha males.
no blk man would do the same as he does.

I guess in the past i was shy to admit it.

I love white men and i cannot lie.

Since this is your overwhelming desire, my candid advise to you would be, stay focused and committed to your desire. Do not waiver. DO NOT WAIVER. Do not waiver. If you do, all the 'yaba lefts' in the world would be too small to accomodate you. Hope you catch my drift.
And shove action into your desire. But something worries me, I hope your desire is not an escapist avenue or a vengeful one. If your desire is pure, no mountain will be too high babe.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 11, 2013
I see 2legit2qwt. cool
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 1:40am On Apr 11, 2013
CFCfan: I see 2legit2qwt. cool
Yes boss, Seun's dog finally freed you from your sin grin
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by Nobody: 1:44am On Apr 11, 2013
grin grin grin grin grin So am glad everyone has now calmed down jeez lol.
Re: I'm Going To Marry A White Man by 2legit2qwt: 1:47am On Apr 11, 2013
Subomi-luv:
grin grin grin grin grin So am glad everyone has now calmed down jeez lol.
Now you can quietly and peacefully marry your white man and let us marry our beautiful black women cheesy

(1) (2) (3) ... (37) (38) (39) (40) (41) (42) (43) ... (63) (Reply)

My Experience With Women As A Good Looking Guy. / Delta Pastor Dies During Sex Romp With Teenager In Hotel / Ladies In Bikini Climb Pole To Dance, Cause A Stir At The Club With Remy Martin

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.