Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,326 members, 7,811,965 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:41 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (22) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29320 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Whoa!! I rate you super-highly now cos of your academic field... wink kiss
haha thank you
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by druid06(m): 11:36pm On Apr 11, 2013
Ghanaians are so dead ugly. I am totally creeped out and digusted by them... ( spits )

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:39am On Apr 12, 2013
shymexx:

Oh ok, love... What's Southampton like?? - I've never been there... The farthest I've been in the SW is probably Brighton... I've been to Bristol and Maidstone as well... What are the beaches in Southampton saying, though?? I might pass through during summertime... tongue

And how often do you come to London Town??

can u leave nenaa alone nd discuss something sensible. shocked
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:43am On Apr 12, 2013
Kajina:

@ bolded

Boy you are a learner! This is 2013 and you are still talking about Ghana must go bag FYI there's a new famous bag trending in Ghana now called "NIGERIANS ARE COMING" and it's green and white in color. grin cheesy This bag can carry more kola nuts than the obsolete Ghana must go bag, and enough to serve everyone at the ceremony grin grin grin cheesy

lmao... grin grin kiss

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:46am On Apr 12, 2013
shymexx:

Why are you so rude?? undecided undecided

because u make no sense. tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:51am On Apr 12, 2013
druid06: Ghanaians are so dead ugly. I am totally creeped out and digusted by them... ( spits )

close it,it smells. I think ur due for a mouth wash.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by druid06(m): 1:04am On Apr 12, 2013
kikky65:

close it,it smells. I think ur due for a mouth wash.

ah!, you're a typical ghanaian. So useless yet so stu-pid..

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 6:29am On Apr 12, 2013
druid06:

ah!, you're a typical ghanaian. So useless yet so stu-pid..

go tell that to that thing u call a mother.

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by druid06(m): 8:39am On Apr 12, 2013
kikky65:

go tell that to that thing u call a mother.

ah!, you mean your mother? That black dirty smelling who-re..Maybe you should go fu-ck yourself then maybe fuc-k your dirty hoe mother too.. Isn't that how it's done in Ghana Fu-ckTard?..

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:32am On Apr 12, 2013
druid06:

ah!, you mean your mother? That black dirty smelling who-re..Maybe you should go fu-ck yourself then maybe fuc-k your dirty hoe mother too.. Isn't that how it's done in Ghana Fu-ckTard?..

can sombody pls give the fvckn r3tard bastard some chilln pill...
sometimes mo0rons seems never to amaze us. grin grin tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by druid06(m): 2:26am On Apr 13, 2013
kikky65:

can sombody pls give the fvckn r3tard bastard some chilln pill...
sometimes mo0rons seems never to amaze us. grin grin tongue

ah!, you this little boy showing yourself just because you're protected by the screen of your PC with your cheap internet bundle. If it was in real life, I would have bi-tched slapped some senses into you. Why do I even waste my precious time on you. You're not worth it.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by londoner: 7:32am On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Just like in ghana there are lots of light skinned ppl just need to go to the north and east to see. But ignorance is bliss. Let them continue to hate and diss when we have black beauties and we are proud of our complexion. Its only NIgerians who seems obsessed with GHanaians complexion. Have not heard any other africans or ppl for that matter who go on like NIgerians about Ghanaians.

that may be true, but your people do the same. Accusing Nigerians of bleaching when lighter skin is actually a normal thing in many places in Nigeria. Your people also have a passion for calling Nigerians ugly too....based opn out broad African features, mind.

If you would like Nigerians to stop the insults, your people have to be prepared to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:05am On Apr 13, 2013
Yes dear i agree. Both parties are not innocent. As long as Ghanaians and Nigerians continue to give out insults etc i doubt this thing will stop.
londoner:

that may be true, but your people do the same. Accusing Nigerians of bleaching when lighter skin is actually a normal thing in many places in Nigeria. Your people also have a passion for calling Nigerians ugly too....based opn out broad African features, mind.

If you would like Nigerians to stop the insults, your people have to be prepared to do the same.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 6:26pm On Apr 13, 2013
druid06:

ah!, you this little boy showing yourself just because you're protected by the screen of your PC with your cheap internet bundle. If it was in real life, I would have bi-tched slapped some senses into you. Why do I even waste my precious time on you. You're not worth it.

hahaha... What do bigots knw about black beauty? Definately nothing. I would rather suggest u to bi-tched slapp some senses into GEJ,boko haram nd the rest of u ignorant scum bag shitgerians.guess it would help alot just give it a trial. kiss kiss

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
hey kikky
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 10:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
hey kikky

hi royal.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 10:39pm On Apr 13, 2013
K4: rubbish talk! m0ron! stop talking about Ghana n see if any Ghanaian will come here.d only time I come on nl is when Ghana is an issue!crap

shut the fvck up.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 10:51pm On Apr 13, 2013
K4: talk of meaningless sh1t from a ludicrously stvpid MUGUgerian! hahaha d bleaching capital of d world! so MUGUgerians think being black is ugly,huh?incredible! so they bleach 2 cover their blackness! inferiority complex!

hahaha...atleast their inferiority complex is justified.stvpid nig-nog never seems to amaze me.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 10:58pm On Apr 13, 2013
K4: hahahaha those uncircumcised MUGUgerian pricks!

hi bigot, grin i searched MUGUgeria on google but it gave GAY+NANA.
can someone pls define that shiiiiit?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
K4: CashewBastard,d original biafran rebel! tell me, r u a citizen of nigeria or biafra?fvckin f00l! crime is nothing new inside d fvcked up sh1thole!lol

guess ur due for a mouth wash....lmao cry cry
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Fuelish: like sending a minister 2 go n beg,huh? I dont think this truce will last.1st,because we r talking about a law,passed by GH parliament.also,there r many unresolved issues.

off point
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:25pm On Apr 13, 2013
Where's neena??
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 2:25pm On Apr 14, 2013
shymexx: Where's neena??

she/he is right on ur head.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 6:41pm On Apr 15, 2013
Hi pple. kiss kiss

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term / Tony Momoh Reacts To Wike Demolition Of Hotels

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.