Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,834 members, 7,828,044 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (19) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29368 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Actually there are many Nigerians in Ghanaian site and blv me they come to troll as well AND TO tease etc. In every Ghanian site you will find a Nigerian even in discussion there will be one who registers and will go on. Same thing with South African sites and after the Kenya saga am sure Nigerians joined to go and speak their case. You making it seem like there is no Nigerian in any non-nigerian sites. Especially those who are living in ghana will also end up more than likely on a ghanaian forum. That is life 4 you

Did I say no Nigerians ever visit other countries' sites. No so don't put words into my mouth. But there are way more non-nigerians here than the opposite that one I can say.

I don't know of any Ghanian forums since you guys are always here cheesy

I only know of one Ghanian site and that's it.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:25pm On Apr 10, 2013
ShymmexLion:

Do that, girlie.

Rastaman fi lek mi Ghana bredrin.

Mi bad fi mi last post to yuh, rastaman nuh disrespectful mi black queen.

Jah bless. wink

kiss kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:26pm On Apr 10, 2013
[b][/b]
Kajina:

Yeah, let the Chinese and Japanese talk crap about each other, if Nigerians talk crap about us, we will hit back and harder! grin cheesy We are here to stay grin

Of course now. You guys love to live with your alleged "oppressor" cheesy

Even if a cediland open up it is here you will camp lol insult or no insult. For all your "supposed" hate and mistrust of Nigerians you eat, breathe, and sleep with them.

Lol the ceremonial kola nut will be brought in a Ghana must Go bag cheesy

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:28pm On Apr 10, 2013
I don tire abeg

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: I should just open a ghanaian thread for just ghanaians sad

YES ND NO cry cheesy sad grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:29pm On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

kiss kiss

kiss

I also need a kiss from adjei!! wink
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
I want to jam with my Ghana people today...

You lot need to entertain the naija son!! tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:30pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei: I don tire abeg

Unplug your phone or hop off the computer embarassed are you being held captive?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2013

Why nau?? undecided

The night is just starting, chale..

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2013

pls come back tommorrow kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 10, 2013
Positive really? ok have you read the comments? I have seen some very bad ish and topics. I kept reading alot of ish for a couple of months before something just made me join to set the record straight. I don't like the fighting and i did not come to fight but making generalizations and if you say something sometimes you plan on not responding then you read something that makes you respond.
purpleclouds:

Posted the same thread twice.
Most of the threads were positive towards ghana
One was about a Nigerian artist in Ghana
The outage one and the travel one are negative.

And how are we supposed to know what Ghanians say when you guys dont have a forum cheesy

Nigerians are trade partners, have historic relations, and are in the same region and one of its few English speaking neighbors. So why wouldn't Nigerians talk about a neighbor should they talk about Iran?

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Positive really? ok have you read the comments? I have seen some very bad ish and topics. I kept reading alot of ish for a couple of months before something just made me join to set the record straight. I don't like the fighting and i did not come to fight but making generalizations and if you say something sometimes you plan on not responding then you read something that makes you respond.

TRUE. smiley
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:36pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:

Yes some of the comments were bad but I'm talking about the intent of the thread.

Ok I'm just saying my opinion. If you want to wage a one woman war more power to you Nairaland is open to all comers cheesy

Nigerians talk about everything under the sun even themselved so it is what it is *kanye shrug*
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:37pm On Apr 10, 2013
I only know of 1 just like you and its Nairaland. Yes i am sure Nairaland has alot of Non-Nigerians but how many ghanaians are on this site 10? out of 1 million and its the same ppl who keep commenting. So truth is majority of Ghanaians are not bothered or obsessed with Nigerians. I dunno why i joined but am sure my presence will not be for long
purpleclouds:

Did I say no Nigerians ever visit other countries' sites. No so don't put words into my mouth. But there are way more non-nigerians here than the opposite that one I can say.

I don't know of any Ghanian forums since you guys are always here cheesy

I only know of one Ghanian site and that's it.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:38pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
I only know of 1 just like you and its Nairaland. Yes i am sure Nairaland has alot of Non-Nigerians but how many ghanaians are on this site 10? out of 1 million and its the same ppl who keep commenting. So truth is majority of Ghanaians are not bothered or obsessed with Nigerians. I dunno why i joined but am sure my presence will not be for long

Nairaland, Naijapals, and others but go on...

I never said you are not free to set the record straight on Ghanians here so like I said its w'ever.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:48pm On Apr 10, 2013
kikky65:

pls come back tommorrow kiss
i definetly will
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

Why nau?? undecided

The night is just starting, chale..
awww sorry hun
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:49pm On Apr 10, 2013
Yes is obvious the intent of many threads that make front page is for fighting. I rember seeing a thread about ever seeing a pretty Ghanaian lady. LIke you obviously can see where that would lead and what was there a reason for such a topic in the first place. All am saying is since you have never been to a Ghanian site than you will see there is not such Nigerians this and that. Is Nigerian man more handsome etc if you get what i mean. But thank God everyone is not ignorant. You get ppl who contribute positively and actually condemn bad comments which is good but you are right. ITt is what it is lol
purpleclouds:

Yes some of the comments were bad but I'm talking about the intent of the thread.

Ok I'm just saying my opinion. If you want to wage a one woman war more power to you Nairaland is open to all comers cheesy

Nigerians talk about everything under the sun even themselved so it is what it is *kanye shrug*
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

Unplug your phone or hop off the computer embarassed are you being held captive?
did i say i was or did i say im tired? Mcheww
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 10, 2013
shymexx:

kiss

I also need a kiss from adjei!! wink
in future maybe
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:53pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei:
did i say i was or did i say im tired? Mcheww

Yes I hope whatever is stuck in your teeth you finally were able to suck it out grin

This is the internet dear not he said she said a copy of everything exists. Now take two hits to the throat and fall out.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:54pm On Apr 10, 2013
purpleclouds:

Yes I hope whatever is stuck in your teeth you finally were able to suck it out grin
are u trying to be funny dude?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
ROTFLMAO. wow Goodnight purpleclouds, neena, kajina,kikky

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:55pm On Apr 10, 2013
neena adjei:
are u trying to be funny dude?

No but you are definitely getting high marks for your portrayal of an idiota grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Ishilove:
I prefer 'Homeboys Kola'

LMAO grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by purpleclouds: 11:56pm On Apr 10, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
ROTFLMAO. wow Goodnight purpleclouds, neena, kajina,kikky

No hard feelings cheesy I dont want to wake up to WW3
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2013
The truth is Nigerians and Ghanaians have a love-hate relationship. I don't know what it is exactly between these two countries especially since we are not even direct Neighbours but there is always something and i think its beyond that Ghana must go saga because alot of us younger generation were not affected.

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:00am On Apr 11, 2013
purpleclouds:

No but you are definitely getting high marks for your portrayal of an idiota grin
Aboa ba

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:01am On Apr 11, 2013
lol
purpleclouds:

No hard feelings cheesy I dont want to wake up to WW3
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:02am On Apr 11, 2013
So which country are you from?
kikky65:

LMAO grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Goodnight Neena and Kajina kiss kiss, pls dnt spend the whole night arguing undecided

haha.... U forgot kikky angry
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:03am On Apr 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
So which country are you from?
Yh wanted to ask him/her da same

(1) (2) (3) ... (16) (17) (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Niger Delta Congress To IPOB: ‘No Secessionist Group Can Annex Us’ / APC Governors Visit VP Osinbajo (Pictures) / Jonathan Hands Over Power On May The 28th Not The 29th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.