Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,290 members, 7,811,867 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 09:44 PM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (21) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29318 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
kikky65:
ar u that jobless?

Gatts be jobless for the pretty neena.. #TeamGB tongue grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
oh.ok.

Howdy, love.. What does neena_adjei mean?? Are you Ashante or Fante?? We just "captured" a Fante woman into our family last year via marriage and she had a naija boy a few months ago... grin

It seems the naija boy is about to take another Ghanaian for the team, what do you think?? tongue

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 12:58pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Howdy, love.. What does neena_adjei mean?? Are you Ashante or Fante?? We just "captured" a Fante woman into our family last year via marriage and she had a naija boy a few months ago... grin

It seems the naija boy is about to take another Ghanaian for the team, what do you think?? tongue
Mr neena adjei is just a nickname
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:03pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
Mr neena adjei is just a nickname

Oh ok.. But I swear it looks like a Ghanaian name, no??

So, what part of the British Isle/Island do you rep?? London, no?? tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 1:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Oh ok.. But I swear it looks like a Ghanaian name, no??

So, what part of the British Isle/Island do you rep?? London, no?? tongue

well i am ghanaian but my real nane isnt neena adjei and i rep southampton

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
well i am ghanaian but my real nane isnt neena adjei and i rep southampton

Oh ok, love... What's Southampton like?? - I've never been there... The farthest I've been in the SW is probably Brighton... I've been to Bristol and Maidstone as well... What are the beaches in Southampton saying, though?? I might pass through during summertime... tongue

And how often do you come to London Town??
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Oh ok, love... What's Southampton like?? - I've never been there... The farthest I've been in the SW is probably Brighton... I've been to Bristol and Maidstone as well... What are the beaches in Southampton saying, though?? I might pass through during summertime... tongue

Southampton is very quiet and very safe. Its more of a countryside. The beaches are lovely and everything here is jist peacegul.the hpuses here are very very very big like the one i live in npw with my mum dad sis n bro. London i dont go that much. But my husband to be works there so he might move there that means i will too. But nahh london i dont go that much
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Kajina: 2:18pm On Apr 11, 2013
purpleclouds:

Of course now. You guys love to live with your alleged "oppressor" cheesy

Even if a cediland open up it is here you will camp lol insult or no insult. For all your "supposed" hate and mistrust of Nigerians you eat, breathe, and sleep with them.

Lol the ceremonial kola nut will be brought in a Ghana must Go bag cheesy

@ bolded

Boy you are a learner! This is 2013 and you are still talking about Ghana must go bag FYI there's a new famous bag trending in Ghana now called "NIGERIANS ARE COMING" and it's green and white in color. grin cheesy This bag can carry more kola nuts than the obsolete Ghana must go bag, and enough to serve everyone at the ceremony grin grin grin cheesy

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
Southampton is very quiet and very safe. Its more of a countryside. The beaches are lovely and everything here is jist peacegul.the hpuses here are very very very big like the one i live in npw with my mum dad sis n bro. London i dont go that much. But my husband to be works there so he might move there that means i will too. But nahh london i dont go that much

Hmmm... I'm not really a big fan of quiet places and the country but since it's closer to the sea, it might be fun... What's the architecture of the houses in Southampton like?? Is it similar to Bristol's?? I know West Midlands and some parts of East Midlands have this funny architectural style, that involves two living rooms and the kitchen by the bathroom downstairs... I bloody hate those houses... tongue

Why did you get engaged so quick?? - you look below 23 yrs' old in your pics... And is he black because I know most of the people in places like Southampton are into inter-racial marriages... The Theo Walcott and Chamberlain of this world... grin I remember one time when I went to Chester - the only black people that I saw were mixed-race... tongue

Anyway, you need to start bringing ya pretty face to London Town... we've got so much love to give out here... wink
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Hmmm... I'm not really a big fan of quiet places and the country but since it's closer to the sea, it might be fun... What's the architecture of the houses in Southampton like?? Is it similar to Bristol's?? I know West Midlands and some parts of East Midlands have this funny architectural style, that involves two living rooms and the kitchen by the bathroom downstairs... I bloody hate those houses... tongue

Why did you get engaged so quick?? - you look below 23 yrs' old in your pics... And is he black because I know most of the people in places like Southampton are into inter-racial marriages... The Theo Walcott and Chamberlain of this world... grin I remember one time when I went to Chester - the only black people that I saw were mixed-race... tongue

Anyway, you need to start bringing ya pretty face to London Town... we've got so much love

looool nahh im 26 juss a baby face

bto give out here... wink
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:45pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei: looool nahh im 26 juss a baby face

Hmmm... Interesting... grin

You must share the same genes with my mum... She's in her 50s but this lovely and strong woman looks like she's probably in her mid-30s despite having 5 children.. grin All my sisters are also like that... Too bad I took my pops' strong genes and his Ijebu nose... tongue

I'm jealous right now - your bf is keeping you to himself and himself alone, no?? Anyway, there's nothing bad in friendship, though - and giving me a tour of ya city, innit love?? tongue
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:49pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

You must share the same genes with my mum... She's in her 50s but this lovely and strong woman looks like she's probably in her mid-30s despite having 5 children.. grin All my sisters are also like that... Too bad I took my pops' strong genes and his Ijebu nose... tongue

I'm jealous right now - your bf is keeping you to himself and himself alone, no?? Anyway, there's nothing bad in friendship, though - and giving me a tour of ya city, innit love?? tongue

LOOOOOOL nahh
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:

LOOOOOOL nahh

Nahh might mean YESSSS sometimes depending on how you look at it... Or you don't want some naija friendship love?? tongue

Ghana + Naija = Perfect Match.. tongue

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neena love, I need to get back to work... I should be back in a few hours...

Enjoy this while I'm away:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=q4BTLoHSGMk

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 11, 2013
Daddy's home..
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:44pm On Apr 11, 2013
K4: rubbish talk! m0ron! stop talking about Ghana n see if any Ghanaian will come here.d only time I come on nl is when Ghana is an issue!crap

are u making any sense at all?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:47pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Nahh might mean YESSSS sometimes depending on how you look at it... Or you don't want some naija friendship love?? tongue

Ghana + Naija = Perfect Match..

do they really match At the moment guess not
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 8:50pm On Apr 11, 2013
Neena i see u wink
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:51pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

are u indirectly begging for friendship ....LOL ,can u just be quiet... undecided
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 8:52pm On Apr 11, 2013
Royal^Pearl^:
Neena i see u wink
hey honey
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 8:54pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Gatts be jobless for the pretty neena.. #TeamGB tongue grin

PLS CLOSE IT, embarassed it smells grin grin
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:06pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Anyway, you need to start bringing ya pretty face to London Town... we've got so much love to give out here... wink

somebody pls define shymexx....
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by kikky65: 9:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Oh ok, love... What's Southampton like?? - I've never been there... The farthest I've been in the SW is probably Brighton... I've been to Bristol and Maidstone as well... What are the beaches in Southampton saying, though?? I might pass through during summertime...

are we in some HISTORY CLASS?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
kikky65:

are we in some HISTORY CLASS?

Why are you so rude?? undecided undecided
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
Hiya neena wink

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:25pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx: Hiya neena wink
hello
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 9:37pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
hello

How was your day??
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

How was your day??
fine but tiring yours?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
fine but tiring yours?

Same here... Wanna chat offline??

The forum is too bait, tbh..
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
shymexx:

Same here... Wanna chat offline??

The forum is too bait, tbh..
alright
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:27pm On Apr 11, 2013
neena adjei:
alright

Whoa!! I rate you super-highly now cos of your academic field... wink kiss
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 10:33pm On Apr 11, 2013
kikky65:

somebody pls define shymexx....

H*orny extremely optimistic young man, trying to get some, but I digg his courage.grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (18) (19) (20) (21) (22) (Reply)

Okorocha Demolishes Fence Of His Lamonde Hotel To Develop Owerri / Phil Hazlewood: Trump Wouldn't Have Called Buhari 'Lifeless' If... / Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.