Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,951 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 01:10 AM

Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops (29319 Views)

FG Directs Federal Universities To Re-Open Immediately / New PDP Loses Bid To Re-open Office / Prophet To Fashola: Re-open Yaba Railway Market Or Lose Your Children (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by hayubee(m): 12:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ghana kekere yen!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by boron10(m): 12:43pm On Apr 09, 2013
Only a foolish Nigerian will go and continue his business in a place where future of the business is not guaranteed
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Mospring(m): 12:46pm On Apr 09, 2013
dacoolvik: A good move by ghanaian authourities.
Billateral agreement is essential in Country!.......
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by slimfit1(m): 12:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Jonathan to be in London next week as usual every opportunity to meet white people. grin

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Valto(m): 12:51pm On Apr 09, 2013
medicine after death
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Evestar200(f): 12:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
Whether na Good or bad moves dat nor b my concern,,me nor send anybody msg go ghana
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by EzePromoe: 12:56pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kslib: Which country is ghana?? Is it in africa or where.. I have never heard of it in my life.. Someone should help me out...
GHANA is in Ibadan in Asia, just close to Kaduna.

5 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by phantom(m): 1:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sensible move...in their best interest!

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by IYANGBALI: 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
Na wa o,see ghana wey their girls dey do ashewo work and their boys dey polish our shoes and other yeye work for naija in the 80s come dey take us do yanga now,no bé dem fault,na our leaders cause amb. He no go better for all the people wey destroy this country,all of una go rot in hell.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by GraceBestowed(f): 1:01pm On Apr 09, 2013
lond07:

Please what is the meaning of this slang - Mtseeeeew. I googled but no result!!!

This is written to convey, in writing, that the poster is hissing; the Nigerian way of writing 'kmt', or 'hiss' ..
I responded to this in good faith, because I'd like to think you were not clowning!

3 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by 360command: 1:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
IYA NGBALI: Na wa o,see ghana wey their girls dey do ashewo work and their boys dey polish our shoes and other yeye work for naija in the 80s come dey take us do yanga now,no bé dem fault,na our leaders cause amb. He no go better for all the people wey destroy this country,all of una go rot in hell.
grow up. Italy used to be like that but today they play a key role in EU. Wat is past is past. Do u u want to keep living on that dream? U such a looser if u kip having this at your back of your big head.

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by IYANGBALI: 1:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
360command: grow up. Italy used to be like that but today they play a key role in EU. Wat is past is past. Do u u want to keep living on that dream? U such a looser if u kip having this at your back of your big head.
i talk to you abi you follow destroy the country?who are you to tell me to grow up?no let me put soneting for mouth to swear for you o,you beta face your front or go meet your mama go suk breaast

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Capnd143(m): 1:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
I knew ghana was just trying to play strong, and i like them 4 dat, but i also knew when nigerian politicians get involved then closing down nigerian shops is history! The just wanted some attention to express their view on the issues of banning their goods e.g cement, bt why wouldnt GEJ Ban those when Mr.DANGOTE IS BUILDING FACTORY LIKE FLIES EVERYWHERE IN NAIJA. Its all about local content.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Samxiulee: 1:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
We Nigerians can be funny calling others all sort of names anytime it suits us,small Ghana and yet our minister had to go down there before those shops were opened,this is also the kind of thread igbos and yorubas will unite and fight others,smh.

4 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by tyson55(m): 1:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
GraceBestowed:

This is written to convey, in writing, that the poster is hissing; the Nigerian way of writing 'kmt', or 'hiss' ..
I responded to this in good faith, because I'd like to think you were not clowning!

Good lady/woman GraceBestowed, even though i suspect he was clowning. cheesy
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Samxiulee: 1:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
Capnd143: I knew ghana was just trying to play strong, and i like them 4 dat, but i also knew when nigerian politicians get involved then closing down nigerian shops is history! The just wanted some attention to express their view on the issues of banning their goods e.g cement, bt why wouldnt GEJ Ban those when Mr.DANGOTE IS BUILDING FACTORY LIKE FLIES EVERYWHERE IN NAIJA. Its all about local content.
I like mr dangote,but this cement issues is against the laws in economics,they claim they have surplus yet the price didn't come down,they claimed that they have capacity to supply the Nigerian market and export the product,they didn't,am really confused cos I can see that,this same situation might play out if and when we have more refineries,either private or govt owned,if the cement from Ghana is cheaper abeg they should let it in.
btw when did Ghana start cement production?

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Capnd143(m): 1:47pm On Apr 09, 2013
Sam xiu lee: I like mr dangote,but this cement issues is against the laws in economics,they claim they have surplus yet the price didn't come down,they claimed that they have capacity to supply the Nigerian market and export the product,they didn't,am really confused cos I can see that,this same situation might play out if and when we have more refineries,either private or govt owned,if the cement from Ghana is cheaper abeg they should let it in.
btw when did Ghana start cement production?
lol . . .me dont know oh! Bt surely the are producing!
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Penssuwa(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Ghana... That WAS my country.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Ayorh4you(m): 1:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Kslib: Which country is ghana?? Is it in africa or where.. I have never heard of it in my life.. Someone should help me out...

Ghana is d name of a village in Niger Republic

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 09, 2013
We know how to handle ghana when they misbehaves.
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by okorobabe(f): 2:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Good move! Both countries need each other

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Allenkee: 2:07pm On Apr 09, 2013
GraceBestowed:

I like you
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Orblonde: 2:08pm On Apr 09, 2013
Euroclydon: The law of Reciprocation in place... Make dem no open na.. do they want their economy to crumble? see small Ghana fa!

And see big Nigeria.....e don crumble fa

1 Like

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Lilimax(f): 2:12pm On Apr 09, 2013
quest003:
what is huh?
Na oyibo wey of saying eh!

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Lilimax(f): 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
lond07:

Please what is the meaning of this slang - Mtseeeeew. I googled but no result!!!
mtseeeeew means hissing. It originated fron Nigeria pigeon English. Some one should upload it on google. Some people write it as mtseeew, mtseew...
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Mathewjoseph: 2:16pm On Apr 09, 2013
ok ghana is a coun3 in west africa,you can identify them with their colour,they are black like char coal,their women are ugly too even their men dnt knw hw to dress,u c dem wearing packet shirt nd plain trouser with canvass or trainers 2 go with,and when they want 2 eat they use boiled eggs instead of meat or fish in their soup,and also ghanaians do all forms of jobs like,shoe shiners,tailors that carries their sewing merchines on their heads,puff puff and burns sellers,stewards in hotels etc,ghana galz are also cheap 2 get,coz their cedis is worthless 2 our naira,if u go 2 ghana wit #50k u will be worshiped like their king,ashante nene of kumasi,my guy i hope u kan nw recognise a ghanaian if u c one!

9 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nicepoker(m): 2:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
is in planet mars
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Fuelish: 2:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
Euroclydon: [b]Make dem no open na.. do they want their economy to crumble? see small Ghana fa!
small, perhaps,but mighty Ghana.you really think the Ghanaian economy will collapse because some Nigerian shops were closed?muhahahaha

2 Likes

Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
RiKKies: Great. I believe they yield to pressure.

Pressure from where. Thought u are one of those nairalanders who say GEJ is clueless?
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by Nobody: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Imagine dat
Re: Ghana To Re-open Nigerian Shops by vmonyoue: 2:34pm On Apr 09, 2013
Mathew joseph: ok ghana is a coun3 in west africa,you can identify them with their colour,they are black like char coal,their women are ugly too even their men dnt knw hw to dress,u c dem wearing packet shirt nd plain trouser with canvass or trainers 2 go with,and when they want 2 eat they use boiled eggs instead of meat or fish in their soup,and also ghanaians do all forms of jobs like,shoe shiners,tailors that carries their sewing merchines on their heads,puff puff and burns sellers,stewards in hotels etc,ghana galz are also cheap 2 get,coz their cedis is worthless 2 our naira,if u go 2 ghana wit #50k u will be worshiped like their king,ashante nene of kumasi,my guy i hope u kan nw recognise a ghanaian if u c one!

How disrespectful!!!! sad Una dey yab Ghanaians anyhow wetin dem do una?....

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (22) (Reply)

Live: Pictures Of APC Presidential Rally In Jigawa / 76 Hungry Boko Haram Members Surrender To Nigerian Military / Reno Omokri Reacts To Tinubu’s Comment Of Buhari Deserving Second Term

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.