Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,612 members, 7,813,004 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:29 AM

Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) (32166 Views)

Riot In Lasu ... SUG Protesting Against Lagos Agberos / LAUTECH Shut Down As Students Protest Robbery Attacks (photos) / Fresh IMSU Graduate Dead As Students Poured Dirty Water On Him! [PHOTO] (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by 32D: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
Damon03:
Don't get hard-ons yet, nobody is paying any useless damages
yimu dey dere dey dull.....den stay home forever....una go sign undertaking join sef
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Smh, come and see curses ko, mscheww. Who are they to say she won't reap the fruits of her labour? How has this woman caused their deaths by ordering students without labcoat to go and get it? Has the quality of that school dropped so badly that students go for the practicals they aren't attending for the first time without lab coats?

I ask again bros, how did this woman cause their deaths? By doing her duty? Did she plan the accident scene? Haba!

As far as I am concerned, and as far as this story is true, she has no blood on her hands. The students were just unfortunate victims of the accident.

They cursed the woman because when the woman was told that a student from her class had an accident and died she said it doesnt concern her and that was why the students were angry
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by huptin(m): 6:24pm On Apr 09, 2013
[quote author=Capnd143]South westerners and their voilence!
Hope the pregnant lecturer is alive!
Stupid students should go and rally in house of assembly for good governance not burning poor motocyclist bikes!
Naija i hail thee.

now it is South west and violence, thought south westerners are cowards?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Jay60(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
[i][/i] see gobe
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 6:25pm On Apr 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

I also wonder how the lecturer is at fault here o. I was really pissed when heard the story yesterday. That school is one of the worst state universities in nigeria at the moment with very little facilities and lazy lecturers. Their academic calender has k-leg and yet all they could think of is rioting and disrupting the already distorted academic calender.

Bunch of Jokers. Won o fe kawe, won o tun fe ka ogbon.

May the souls of the students rest in peace.
I see no sense in what u wrote. Must we photoshop brainz into ur empty head.

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Shegman22(m): 6:26pm On Apr 09, 2013
Dammy Saint: students wont pay a dime....nt in lautech.....2 r confirmed dead now,frm SLT dept...some in coma...
they don't touch any sch property
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Jay60(m): 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
32-D:

yimu dey dere dey dull.....den stay home forever....una go sign undertaking join sef
32-D:

32-D:

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by theripper2: 6:27pm On Apr 09, 2013
wellmax: This is where I remember and respect Great Ife(OAU). As much as Ife use to like Aluta in days gone by, you will never hear of any destruction or killings by student. We call it "Intellectual Aluta" not this touting by Ladokite.

Rasheed Laketu (RIP) nko? What of Mojo break? U guys shattered Awo Cafe then wit stones.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Damon03(m): 6:28pm On Apr 09, 2013
32-D:

Original m.oron. Did they touch school property? Now go back to the cave u came from
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 6:31pm On Apr 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

Has the quality of that school dropped so badly that students go for the practicals they aren't attending for the first time without lab coats?

There is Internal Strike so people didnt turn up in school,pple just went to schl to confirm and not to receive lectures that day.anyway,RIP to the dead
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by VMF(m): 6:32pm On Apr 09, 2013
Soyedele1:

They cursed the woman because when the woman was told that a student from her class had an accident and died she said it doesnt concern her and that was why the students were angry

Lecturers act like demi-gods and it pisses me off like gosh.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Shegman22(m): 6:35pm On Apr 09, 2013
Just in the 1st week of January '13, a bus driver hit a final year student awaiting his call-up letter sending him on a journey of no return with a brake failure excuse.
And just yest, 3 innocent girls have embarked on the same journey with a taxi driver as the sender. Going back to school after getting their laboratory coats has ordered by the lecturer.
In an attempt to escape death, she flew off the bike and hit her head on the tarred road and died instantly, the 2nd girl on the bike and the 3rd girl walking by the road side died on getting to the hospital. The 3 passengers(students)in the taxi are in coma and the okada rider lost one leg and one arm.
Students have started riot since 1pm; razed down the taxi, burning tires, breaking bottles,throwing stones and sticks and beat up a female lecturer because
1) This is the 3rd incident in 2years whereby a driver or an okada rider will kill a student(s)
2) The driver of today's unfortunate incident was drunk, alcohol was perceived strongly all over him
3) The wicked pregnant lecturer that sent them to get their lab coats said she's not concerned with their death cuz she was doing her job by sending them out.
The 3 girls were undergraduates of Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), 200 level. May their souls rest in perfect peace and we pray to God to save the lives of those in coma

5 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Shegman22(m): 6:39pm On Apr 09, 2013
the_ripper2:

Rasheed Laketu (RIP) nko? What of Mojo break? U guys shattered Awo Cafe then wit stones.
what of afrika?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Lumidee007(m): 6:41pm On Apr 09, 2013
It was hell this morning
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Sunnybobo3(m): 6:42pm On Apr 09, 2013
Goodluck Jonathan must have caused the riot.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Lumidee007(m): 6:44pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987: @Op this information is somehow not true ..Only one male student (200L dept of Pure and Applied Physics) lost his live.
I am an ex-Ladokite currently in Ogbomosho for my Transcript.

You are wrong.

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by thehomer: 6:49pm On Apr 09, 2013
Hmm. Future leaders of Nigeria. And people wonder why Nigeria's leaders are so terrible at what they do. They would fit right in with many state House of Assemblies and the federal House of Assembly.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by gameboy727(m): 6:50pm On Apr 09, 2013
shocked lautech fighters. GEJ grant them amnesty right away
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Lumidee007(m): 6:52pm On Apr 09, 2013
R.I.P

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by akins56(m): 6:53pm On Apr 09, 2013
Shegman22: Just in the 1st week of January '13, a bus driver hit a final year student awaiting his call-up letter sending him on a journey of no return with a brake failure excuse.
And just yest, 3 innocent girls have embarked on the same journey with a taxi driver as the sender. Going back to school after getting their laboratory coats has ordered by the lecturer.
In an attempt to escape death, she flew off the bike and hit her head on the tarred road and died instantly, the 2nd girl on the bike and the 3rd girl walking by the road side died on getting to the hospital. The 3 passengers(students)in the taxi are in coma and the okada rider lost one leg and one arm.
Students have started riot since 1pm; razed down the taxi, burning tires, breaking bottles,throwing stones and sticks and beat up a female lecturer because
1) This is the 3rd incident in 2years whereby a driver or an okada rider will kill a student(s)
2) The driver of today's unfortunate incident was drunk, alcohol was perceived strongly all over him
3) The wicked pregnant lecturer that sent them to get their lab coats said she's not concerned with their death cuz she was doing her job by sending them out.
The 3 girls were undergraduates of Science Laboratory Technology (SLT), 200 level. May their souls rest in perfect peace and we pray to God to save the lives of those in coma
u're 100% on point bro!..d foolish woman was actually mobbed cos of wat she says(d@ its not her bussiness d@ d student died) not cos she actually sent dem out..a girl died instantly after she flew off d bike while 2 odas died while recieving treatment @ d teaching hospital making d number of casualties 3..d matter got worse cos of d internal broohaha in d campus dis week...may there gentle souls rest in perfect peace..ladokites should beware of d@ yoaco road its very dangerous
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Alaafialoro(m): 6:54pm On Apr 09, 2013
For those talking about lab coat, the practical was an impromptu one,hence none of the students knew the practical would be holding. But all the same,they shouldn‘t have done anything to the lecturer because she was only doing her job.
The accident was caused by a drunk driver and while the accident was still very new,the only thing he could thinking of was how to tow away his car, hence the students were angry and the two vehicles were burnt down. No school property was touched!
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Tosham: 6:55pm On Apr 09, 2013
Considering the state of things in the school where I should be going for service by july for, make dem sha no use them own affect ma july batch......
People wey school don tire, see opportunity... Buh 2 people lost their lives tho, and d woman wasn't wrong.... May their souls rest in peace..
Nigerian youths take their grievances wrongly, and most times I wonder if they actually are learned... God have mercy
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Aadeolu(m): 6:58pm On Apr 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

I also wonder how the lecturer is at fault here o. I was really pissed when heard the story yesterday. That school is one of the worst state universities in nigeria at the moment with very little facilities and lazy lecturers. Their academic calender has k-leg and yet all they could think of is rioting and disrupting the already distorted academic calender.

You are obviously out of your mind... How dare u run your filthy mouth about my school? Stick to the topic fool! Which other state university is better self?

1 Like

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by ULSHERLAN(m): 7:03pm On Apr 09, 2013
Tosham: Considering the state of things in the school where I should be going for service by july for, make dem sha no use them own affect ma july batch......
People wey school don tire, see opportunity... Buh 2 people lost their lives tho, and d woman wasn't wrong.... May their souls rest in peace..
Nigerian youths take their grievances wrongly, and most times I wonder if they actually are learned... God have mercy
What is this one saying. The students are excercising their rights based on what is happening in their sch and all u av to say is make dem no use deir own disturb ur own. No be ur fault na. Na cos u no die fo sch. Wayray oshi
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by supaeagles(m): 7:06pm On Apr 09, 2013
Why students no go buy lab coat sef? If na to buy BB or Samsung - no wahala. Lab coat is functional, for one's protection, it is not for aesthetics.
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Tolexander: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
Soyedele1: No Money is to be paid as the students didnt destroy school properties.where do you get fake info from?Nawa for you oooooooooooooo sad
what about the other properties destroyed?
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Nobody: 7:11pm On Apr 09, 2013
:: VMF :::

Lecturers act like demi-gods and it pisses me off like gosh.

This is one of the issues that needs to be addressed in our educational system. IT'S A REALLY BAD SITUATION!
@op, RIP to the souls involved.
Lautech students should stop the aluta, it won't bring back the dead!
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by zeefa: 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
blackmann: That front gate is usually a deadly place for the students. During my days as a student in Lautech we had numerous loss of lives there and several riots. Vehicles speeding from Ilorin don't even bother slowing down when the approach that area. It got to a point the skool closed that gate permanently and all students used the Under-G road (the back entrance).

May their souls RIP.

Great ladokite! Yh I cld remba dos days, 1996/7 in lautech! D dangote rice trailer saga @ General, & series of accidents b4 they finally divert student 2 underG. O ga ju!

May d souls of the affected rest in peace!
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by xtophy(m): 7:17pm On Apr 09, 2013
StateOfMind:

dis guy is d most stupid person dat has eva typed on NL, PLS, NOTE DAT THERE WAS STRIKE ON GROUND B4 D INCIDENT

2 Likes

Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by Abukia404(f): 7:18pm On Apr 09, 2013
paparazzi1987: @Op this information is somehow not true ..Only one male student (200L dept of Pure and Applied Physics) lost his live.
I am an ex-Ladokite currently in Ogbomosho for my Transcript.
dat was a white lie,am a ladokite too,a lady named blessin,SLT dept dat stays around general was d only person dat lost her life as of present,d rest are in critical condition @ d hospital
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by sainty2k3(m): 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
the_ripper2:

Don't mind that guy wellmax, may be he's a fresher in OAU, he didn't know that OAU is the most closed down university in south west, all because of aluta then
Re: Riot In Lautech As Students Mob Pregnant Lecturer + Victims (Photos) by sean20: 7:23pm On Apr 09, 2013
i dont support going violence after tragedy like this. It does not bring back the death. RIP to the death. Prayer 4 the folks dat lost love one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Trailer Carries 100 UNILORIN Students Due To Fuel Scarcity (Video) / Throwback Photo Of ABU Zaria 8 Months Before Its Commissioning In 1962 / I Did Not Make 3rd Class Degree(Soyinka) I Made 2:1

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.