Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,822,001 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:39 AM

Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary (28292 Views)

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Breaking News, Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty, From Abubakar Shakau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Amaso99(m): 11:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Ok GEJ our ND son, go back to your usu. Seat down look attitude, because if it's about making Nigeria an islamic state it will NOT WORK! Let them continue to destroy their region in as much as it does not affect the barrels of crude to be extracted in a day.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by iykak47: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2013
Trvlla'c:
A
mnesty will not stop bokoharam,i think gej should resign.
Because boko haram rejects amnesty?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 11:34am On Apr 11, 2013
clue:
E no concern u? Now wait o, if them come succeed kwa, and nigeria divide, wetin wan stop iran from giving them missiles, because take it or leave it, the south becomes a prime target for attacking western concerns!
Don't wait till you begin build missile bunkers o. Ask south korea aw e dey do them for body nw
@ clue what u are giving me is not a clue becos its Iran that suppliy missile to them we would also ally wth others that supplies us war heads as well after all the south own the resources.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by justhelp(m): 11:35am On Apr 11, 2013
swedbase: They can islamise the entire North and the south west but no vacant for them anywhere in the East i swear.
you are sick what brought south west to this islamise thing,or is it not igbos they are killing most,just pass bye next time if you don't know how to contributes.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by ikweremilitant: 11:36am On Apr 11, 2013
www.nairaland.com gej has granted amnesty,oya northern govs unmask d ghost.nw I have begin to read d sence in dis amnesty of a tin frm gej,nw d blame is no longer fgs but arewa govs.its nw operation unmask d ghost am lafing o
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by israel007: 11:37am On Apr 11, 2013
See what these guys are saying. Geez
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by daylae(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2013
To them,their mission is a divine one that no amnesty package can match its 'reward'. The mission of BH is one that is propelled by a strayed conviction that amnesty can't buy. This is evident in their psychology of operation and terms for cease fire from the onset. If this in all about affluence,they sure have all the means,but its not. They see no crime in their many atrocities.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 11:38am On Apr 11, 2013
lakhadimar: IS BUHARI THE FG?

he is the Boko haram in government.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 11, 2013
Our great nation has suffered
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Osuman(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2013
[color=#990000][/color]BH are not true muslims, Allah will never pardon them even if FG pardon them, terros, political mafias, FG should start crushing them now, if they can not? let them invite foreigners.BH are not true muslims, Allah will never pardon them even if FG pardon them, terros, political mafias, FG should start crushing them now, if they can not? let them invite foreigners.BH are not true muslims, Allah will never pardon them even if FG pardon them, terros, political mafias, FG should start crushing them now, if they can not? let them invite foreigners.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by mike404(m): 11:41am On Apr 11, 2013
davseun2ta:

he is the Boko haram in government.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by theripper2: 11:41am On Apr 11, 2013
Double post
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by theripper2: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
But shekau led Boko Haram never really wanted Amnesty. Give the Muslim north and willing radical Yoruba Muslims their Islamic state or country .
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dbride: 11:42am On Apr 11, 2013
Amnesty for the corrupt NORTHERN ELDERS to share! Hahahahaha. I have said so many times that boko haram is a RELIGIOUS jihadist group with an agenda to uphold the Koran.....A muslim MUST not be led by a non-muslim. To achieve this, Nigeria must be islamised or they go their separate ways. All the agitation in the north including Taraba, Benue, Kaduna and Plateau is part of the plan to first get them under their rule. The least hausa/fulani is more politically sound.

A jihadist group is always loyal to the koran and they do not compromise.

We are left with that ULTIMATE DIALOGUE - (Sovereign) National Conference. This is the only solution to bloodshed. Whoever says we must be together as one entity. These northern elders must know that they cannot eat their cake and still have it in their hands! They support boko haram because of their koran, but corruption and the quest for relevance and material wealth would not make them want to go their separate ways. This latter group (northern elders) are even more dangerous because GREED will make them want to put NIGERIA under islam to gain all. Whereas the boko boys do not mind taking complete control of their hausa/fulani + Benue, Taraba, Kaduna, Plateau, Kogi and maybe Kwara and rule themselves as an islamic nation.

Picture becoming clearer.

3 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by mike404(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2013
Osuman: Allah will never pardon them even if FG pardon them, terros, political mafias, FG should start crushing them now, if they can not? let them invite foreigners.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by franchizy(m): 11:45am On Apr 11, 2013
I think Islam is the best religion dat suits Nigeria cos its a religion of peace.
The National Assembly shud enact a Law islamising Nigeria so dat Nigeria will b back to the promise Land.
The christians have failed us wit so much corruption and looting. We need a change in dis country and Islam is the only solution.
Insha Allah

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by ikweremilitant: 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
ninja4life: ROFLMAO this is getting interesting by d day so boko haram don start to dey flex their muscles abi well dey say pride comes b4 destruction nice one by boko haram now d only option left is to use FORCE
u dey read my mind.na to use our airforce or borrow drone from america dis shakara don too much
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 11:46am On Apr 11, 2013
byteem: call it an insult, a slap on the face of all those northern thieves who thought they could use bokoharam amnesty guise to to fund their election campaigns.. ..

but the shekau is right on this one .. only a defeated man can be granted amnesty .. amnesty is a product of surrender.. in true facts, the federal government surrendered to bokoharam .. so they (FG)should be begging for pardon and amnesty.. what a shame ..

so why wont shekau blab, brag and boast now .. they succeeded in bringing the govt to its knees ..let all scared,shameless northern elders and politicians go on their knees and beg for pardon from bokoharam .. they couldn't talk all this while cos they were too scared ... but suddenly in the name of amnesty they all open their big, shameful, smelly , brown teethed mouths .. because the saw it as an avenue to make quick box.. i curse the day i was born a Nigerian ...

the 1914 amalgamation was and still remains a crime against humanity, done selfishly by the British for trade benefits..there is never strength in diversity..just chaos and anarchy ..history has this shown time and again.. this entity called Nigeria is a flaw, founded on lies and deceit ..the only way forward is rip it into shreds. delay only invites more bloodshed...

nice one!!! Nigeria was built on false hood! these northern thieves wanna get into power at all cost! instigating violence,propaganda et al, with a sole aim of looting Nigerians of their treasure! I feel blessed to have been a Nigeria, cos am optimistic about the bright future of Nigeria, IF THE RIGHT THING IS DONE!!! SEPARATION!!!! then will this country be peaceful, else...GOD SAVE NIGERIA

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Arysexy(m): 11:50am On Apr 11, 2013
The fake country should be divided immediately, just wish Gideon okar succeded long tym a go. Give them their islamic country, let them go and f-u-c-k their cattles while progressive minded southerners excluding some of their religious brothers symathisers frm SW move on. Am just sick and tired of these virgin hunters!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Yeeyo: 11:51am On Apr 11, 2013
Boko haram ar figtin 4 prophet mohammed piss be upon him, no amount of money wuld stop dem from kil coz they dn want 2 mis d 72 vigin as mohammed( S W A) promize 2 all muslim.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dbride: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
byteem: call it an insult, a slap on the face of all those northern thieves who thought they could use bokoharam amnesty guise to to fund their election campaigns.. ..

but the shekau is right on this one .. only a defeated man can be granted amnesty .. amnesty is a product of surrender.. in true facts, the federal government surrendered to bokoharam .. so they (FG)should be begging for pardon and amnesty.. what a shame ..

so why wont shekau blab, brag and boast now .. they succeeded in bringing the govt to its knees ..let all scared,shameless northern elders and politicians go on their knees and beg for pardon from bokoharam .. they couldn't talk all this while cos they were too scared ... but suddenly in the name of amnesty they all open their big, shameful, smelly , brown teethed mouths .. because the saw it as an avenue to make quick box.. i curse the day i was born a Nigerian ...

the 1914 amalgamation was and still remains a crime against humanity, done selfishly by the British for trade benefits..there is never strength in diversity..just chaos and anarchy ..history has this shown time and again.. this entity called Nigeria is a flaw, founded on lies and deceit ..the only way forward is rip it into shreds. delay only invites more bloodshed...

God bless you for understanding the fact of the case. This people have been drawing us back all these years and out of fear we have been bowing to their wishes without knowing it. They have held 9ja in captivity and God is about to deliver us by using them. Oh yes, God uses your enemy to promote you! Strange but it is true!!.

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
franchizy: I think Islam is the best religion dat suits Nigeria cos its a religion of peace.
The National Assembly shud enact a Law islamising Nigeria so dat Nigeria will b back to the promise Land.
The christians have failed us wit so much corruption and looting. We need a change in dis country and Islam is the only solution.
Insha Allah

hear yourself!The performance of a government is not a function of your religion. you are claiming the christians have failed.What about the muslims? infact, they are the ones that started this whole thing.Give me a name of an islam leader that met our expectation? Hey! religion teaches acceptability i.e accepting other people's opinion. Yes! you may have your convinction as to your religion, but i want you to know that, the way you are convinced, so are others... so why the push for war you guys can't win!!! but i thought islam is a religion of peace, why forcing christians to retaliate?
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dammytosh: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Maxymilliano: Boko haram has never demanded for amnesty, it was northern leaders and their western allies who demand for it. Boko haram struggles, as led by Shekau is purely ideological in nature, and his demand is anything but amnesty.

What is ideological about the struggle. Just give me one.

He claims injustice is being done to Muslims. What a lie from hell. angry
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by phantom(m): 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013
Professor Peter: SNC IS D ANSWER
lol....dont mention that one o! They ll rather live with the bombings than call a conference but all roads lead to a sovereign conference.even the blind can see it.if they like they should talk up, talk down, we ll all finally end up at the table.its funny how this country has not moved an inch from 1967!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dbride: 11:53am On Apr 11, 2013

God bless you for understanding the fact of the case. This people have been drawing us back all these years and out of fear we have been bowing to their wishes without knowing it. They have held 9ja in captivity and God is about to deliver us by using them. Oh yes, God uses your enemy to promote you! Strange but it is true!!.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nacl: 11:54am On Apr 11, 2013
Mad Cow:
Loooooool... grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by jimino(m): 11:57am On Apr 11, 2013
We all seen 2 b enjoying d fresh air one way or d order.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Address Ambode's Allegations Against Sanwo-olu, Lawyer Tells APC / Ekweremadu Stoned In Presence Of German Security Before He Ran In Updated Video / Governor Akeredolu Reacts To Death Of Wahab Adegbenro, Commissioner For Health

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 40
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.