Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,717 members, 7,824,042 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 09:04 PM

Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary (28296 Views)

Ameachi To Get "Ordinary" Chairman Of Amnesty From Buhari / Boko Haram: FG Acquires 12 Fighter Jets / Breaking News, Boko Haram Rejects Amnesty, From Abubakar Shakau (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by stjudas(m): 11:59am On Apr 11, 2013
mike404:
Allah will reward them

With 72 virgins for a job well done.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nonybb: 12:00pm On Apr 11, 2013
mike404:
Allah will reward them
allah is not against them, read your quran very well. Rather say jesus would reward them

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 12:01pm On Apr 11, 2013
Table Leg :

Idio...t

So Buhari is in Govt?

I give up on fu...cking daft cun..ts like you!

hey wack hole!!! mind your unscrewed mouth, cos it could get you into big trouble...
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
searay: Anyhow, make person give person amnesty now. Wether BH or FG.
But na common Nigerians dey suffer oooo and not FG. So BH give us amnesty.
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by TableLeg(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
davseun2ta:

hey wack hole!!! mind your unscrewed mouth, cos it could get you into big trouble...

What trouble?

A gazillion of you and your supporters cant do jack shi...t!

I repeat, you are fu..cking dunce ... An oxymoronic troglodyte

Pis...s off, DWEEB!!

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by DrDoGood1(m): 12:02pm On Apr 11, 2013
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Emperor007: 12:07pm On Apr 11, 2013
franchizy: I think Islam is the best religion dat suits Nigeria cos its a religion of peace.
The National Assembly shud enact a Law islamising Nigeria so dat Nigeria will b back to the promise Land.
The christians have failed us wit so much corruption and looting. We need a change in dis country and Islam is the only solution.
Insha Allah

^^^

Why not give those that want Islam their Islam, and give to the others also what they want, must everybody exist as Nigeria?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by searay(m): 12:09pm On Apr 11, 2013
gregg2: “Surprisingly, the Nigerian government is talking about granting us amnesty. What wrong have we done?
why are you going into hiding if you've done nothing wrong as you claimed? why can't you guys move on the streets with your ID card on?

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by jimino(m): 12:11pm On Apr 11, 2013
franchizy: I think Islam is the best religion dat suits Nigeria cos its a religion of peace.
The National Assembly shud enact a Law islamising Nigeria so dat Nigeria will b back to the promise Land.
The christians have failed us wit so much corruption and looting. We need a change in dis country and Islam is the only solution.
Insha Allah
mr fanatic, pls tel me wen did IBB, ABACHA etc bcame christian dat dey looted so much of mony 2 d extend of kiping dem in foreign bank.

Pple lyk u wil continue 2 cos division in nigeria along religion line. Be wise, grow up nd promote peace nd unity without sentiment. Gud day

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by jimino(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Insha Allah
mr fanatic, pls tel me wen did IBB, ABACHA etc bcame christian dat dey looted so much of mony 2 d extend of kiping dem in foreign banks.

Pple lyk u wil continue 2 cos division in nigeria along religion line. Be wise, grow up nd promote peace nd unity without sentiment. Gud day

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by davseun2ta(m): 12:12pm On Apr 11, 2013
Nonybb: u must be these swi.nes of mohammad(Sex Award Winner)
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 12:15pm On Apr 11, 2013

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
I personally do not agree that giving Boko Haram amnesty was a good idea in the first instance......

What sensible administration gives amnesty to a group that wants to forcefully turn the entire country to an Islamic nation?

I genuinely think the northern elites are scared of Boko Haram, hence why they are clamouring for amnesty.....

We should also remember that the greatest ever crack-down on Boko Haram was under a Yaradua.. The crack-down was so great that in the months that preceded, there was a relative calm.

However, northern leaders are responsible for Boko Haram prevalence because they mostly embezzle allocations set to improve the living standards of that region. Whenever you mix high level of poverty with illiteracy, diseases and malnutrition, you get a set of people that can be easily radicalised and easily used as a tool to propagate violence...

Back to amnesty..... I do believe that there 3 kinds of Boko Haram plaguing the north..

Political Boko Harams ( used by politicians on oppositions)....

Criminal Boko Harams ( used by criminals to commit crimes and atrocities)

Real Boko Haram ( the group that is extremely radical, wants to turn the entire country into Islam and are offshoots of international Jihadism)

The proposed amnesty will only benefit the first two groups, probably leaving the last group out. We do know that the last group is also the most dangerous. I also foresee the real Boko Haram disguising with the political Boko haram to collect large sums of money from the federal government, only to use that money to buy more sophisticated weapons and cause more havoc.

What should the federal government do?

1... Cancel any form of amnesty until the REAL Boko Harams are willing to come to the negotiating table.....

2... The JTFs are doing a good job, but we need them to do more.... Yes we do currently spend a large junk of our budget on security, but how specific and transparent are these sums spent? More money need to be spent on intelligence gathering and border controls...

3...We currently have Niger, Chad and Cameroon that borders us to the north... Why can't Jonathan use his power to lobby these governments to conduct a joint task force on extremism within their borders with Nigeria? We can use incentive politics to lobby our neighbours to enable them conduct this operations with us. If Niger gets its electricity and oil supply from Nigeria, why can't we use it as a bargaining tool for that country to put its soldiers on its side of the border?

Part of the deal that should have come with us ceding Bakassi to Cameroon should have been 10,000 Cameroonian Soldier always present around the northern edge of Nigeria's border. Yes ICJ gave Bakassi to them, we could also have argued that their part of the border is sometimes used as an attack base on Nigerians. Should the Bakassi deal go ahead, would Cameroon also man its northern border with armed soldiers?

4... Most of our armed forces currently sitting in our barracks can be used to man all our border outposts....

5...We have to show willingness to fight this group until they are exterminated. As we fight them, the northern leaders should embark on reform programs that would take their people out of mass poverty and illiteracy.

6.. We should stop the blame game on northern leaders, as some of them do genuinely wanna see this scourge end. Yes it is their fault, but the responsibilities to deal with Boko Haram shouldn't be left solely on their doorstep. We all have to fight this group together as 1.

4 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by dbride: 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
Insha Allah

Nigeria has been ruled mostly by the hausa/fulani who during their time ruled through corruption. Most of the relevant ministries were headed by them including parastatals. Mind you, Islam forbids that a fellow muslim snitches on or penalizes another muslim. They milked the nation with impunity and nobody could complain. In fact, it became a case of if you cant beat them you join them. The trend then was to convert to Islam or affiliate just to belong. A few influential men did that!
The hausa/fulani had the political and military power then. Corruption turned "cancer" during Babangida's reign and then Abacha. That cancer is eating us up now...so difficult to cure but I am still positive we will sing Halelluyah one day. Everything that has a beginning has an end.

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by swedbase(m): 12:16pm On Apr 11, 2013
justhelp: you are sick what brought south west to this islamise thing,or is it not igbos they are killing most,just pass bye next time if you don't know how to contributes.

You must be very sensless, mindless and stupor. Aren´t 40 - 50 percent of Yorubas Moslem Who told you they dont want the islamisation thing in your Yoruba land?? Beside your Yoruba land has been a conquered zone by the Hausa- Fulanis going by the current observation in your Kwara state. you idiotic yoruba apa

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by TableLeg(m): 12:17pm On Apr 11, 2013
davseun2ta:

its obvious to me now that you are part of those beggars that feeds from people like buhari... listen Boy!!! the earlier you embrace the truth the best for you and your family. this people, all in the name of religion and peace(that never existed in their heart) work on your ignorance, feed you all with lies from the quaran...I can hear hell calling your names,if you dont repent and follow the truth.Wanna know more about your end, ask ABACHA... grin

Beggar? you must be having a laugh!
I will single handedly feed your entire family till you all depart EARTH!
The rest of the crap you typed above are the bullshit you ate lastnight and excreted this morning ... It is the same crap you are going to feed on tonight!
Like i said, i dont give illiterates, nuisances, moro..ns and airheads much time ... It is simply not worth it!
Dingbat!!!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Emperor007: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Mad Cow:

^^^

Chewing gum or curd?

Looks like it's chewing Boko Haram real time

1 Like

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by tpapi: 12:19pm On Apr 11, 2013
Trvlla'c:
A
mnesty will not stop bokoharam,i think gej should resign.
u beta wake up from dat slumber
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Emperor007: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
Sovereign National Conference is long over due

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Tobiustobius: 12:20pm On Apr 11, 2013
@Topic: Eleyi gidi gan!
Christian youths oppose amnesty for Boko Haram.
Buhari commends Jonathan on Boko Haram amnesty committee.
Boko Haram says that the FG needs amnesty, not them.
All on Nairaland frontpage.
The irony.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Smooyis(m): 12:22pm On Apr 11, 2013
swedbase: They can islamise the entire North and the south west but no vacant for them anywhere in the East i swear.
Stupid statement. Arrogance of an easterner!
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by byteem: 12:24pm On Apr 11, 2013
Insha Allah

This is lame . A quick look at history will tell u Nigeria has had more Muslim leaders than christian ones ... so who has failed who.. as much as i try not to be dragged into matters of religion when it comes to politics because our problem is not religion but deep rooted cultism that cuts across board. I am tempted to believe this idait speaks for the bulk of hardcore Muslim fanatics . I will advise therefore, that the average hardcore Muslim fanatic is a potential bokoharamite ( budding bokoharam flowers just wait to bloom ).... be careful, especially of those ones in your neighborhood
the religion teaches peace .. true.. but it also teaches them to kill, go to heaven ,Bleep virgins and drink from a pool of wine for eternity .. seriously just imagine that.. i am yet to hear a Muslim clarify this fact.. Everything bokoharam and all this jihad militants do is centered around fucking virgins and getting high on wine ...How dumb can one be

2 Likes

Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by nagoma(m): 12:29pm On Apr 11, 2013
sheyguy: Very sensible thing to say because they simple want the No. 1 FG seat in Aso Rock. All those talk of sharia and Puff Puff allowance is not pleasing enough to our born-to-rule brothers. Happy FreshAir dispensation!!!

You are out of touch . You have no understanding of what is going on. Azazi knew more than you do.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by hardbody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
I may not like their ideology or their violent nature but i honestly admire their guts. Imagine the level of insult being handed to GEJ, its like, guy, shut da fok up, you have nothing to offer us, we hold all the aces. The sad truth is that after this slap on his excellency and his cohorts, nothing will still happen. Boko boiz, carry go joor. It is not your fault, i blame OBJ that installed GEJ that allowed Buhari and Co to install BH now to uninstall them BH boiz is no longer possible. As a virus, they plan to crash with the system. We created this monster, let us live with it until it devours us.
Re: Boko-Haram: FG Needs Amnesty From Us Not Contrary by Nobody: 12:31pm On Apr 11, 2013
Maxymilliano:
Boko haram has never demanded for amnesty, it was northern leaders and
their western allies who demand for it. Boko haram struggles, as led by
Shekau is purely ideological in nature, and his demand is anything but
amnesty.

SOUNDS LIKE YOU ARE THEIR PUBLICITY SECRETARY:/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Senator Shehu Sani Joins PRP / Osinowo: Senators Pay Condolence Visit To APC National Leader, Tinubu / 2019 Elections: PDP Will Win - The Economist

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.