Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,118 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:33 PM

Do Married Men Go Home After Work? - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (28169 Views)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by tnktosin(m): 10:40am On Apr 13, 2013
latsholly: its really hard 2 c a married man go home after work.my dad hangs out wiv his frnds at d club house.
My dear, dats not true. Your dad is not every man.
@op, yes I do.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by vinibabe: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2013
http:

No Boy, that was and still the life i live, if you are in Naija may be you can tell me your village and i will tell you the road that get you there!!! no pun intended.... cos there is absolutely no local government i havent been to, name it... mind you i work and a Transmission Engineer in one of the Vendor in Naija then and now as an Engineer in Telecomm company here in the States...

The following places might look familiar, so look for ur places u know...

Abia close to Ohafia

Enugu in Udi, Nsukka, obolo, Nkpologu

Ebonyi Ezzangbo, Nkalagu, Effium, Ugbala, Ngba along that only road like look like a u-turn.

Benue that one plenty: Otukpo, Otukpa, Gboko, Katsina-ala, Zakibiam, Aliade, Igbor, Shangev-tiev, Abakpa, Tor-Donga, Ochobo etc

Akwa-Ibom: Etinan, Eket, Ikot-Abasi, Abak, Ikot-Ubo, Azumini, Ikot-ekpene, Itu, and Uyo main town.

Nassarawa: Keffi to loko, yelwa, mada, Gitata, Panda and that Yoruba Military Barrack; chei i don forget where dem beat me, anyway along Jos road.

Taraba: Jalingo, Tafida, Ibi (no road town where R-Benue pass, Karim-lamido, Lau, Junleri, Lankoviri, Bambuka etc.

Plateau: Ikputu, Shendam, Zamko, Amper, Langtang, Pankshin, Panyam, Bembem, Jimiya, Fuskam mata, Bukuru, Mangu, Kassa etc

Adamawa: Ganye, Jimeta, Jiberu, Mubi, Uba, Michika, Mayo bani, Bazza, Shelleng, Numan etc.

Gombe: Duku, Jamari, Nafada along Potiskhum rd, Bajoga, Tula, Filiya; the road to Karim-Lamido, Garko etc.

Bauchi: Ho! my favourite state, Dass, Darazo, Gabarin, Kari, Misau, Azare, Udubo, Katagum, Bara, Alkalere, Wikki etc

Borno: Askira, Balala, Biu, Miringa, yelwa, Burma, Shani, Badir, Damboa, Bama, Gwoza, Madagali, Kunduga, Magumeri, Gubio, Zari, Damasak up to
Dusi where the border is to Niger republic, If u want pics i'll give u all.

Yobe: Potiskhum, Damaturu, Ngelzama, Zoro, Nangere, Dapchi, Gashua, Nguru, Machina-the border town to Niger-Republic.

Jigawa: Hadeija my cool town, Mallammaduri, Gumel, Ringim, Kazaure-the road to Daura in Katsina etc.

Anambra: Igbo kwenu! Okija shrine, Onitsha, Nnewi, ihiala, uli, electronic market.

Imo: my main town, Owerri, Umuduru, Etiti, Orlu, Ihuo, Obaku, and my favorite hotel

Delta: Warri, Ughelli, Oleh, Ozoro, Ashaka, Burutu, Forcados, Evremi, Abbi, kwale, Onicha, Ekuku-Agbor, Isele-uku, Asaba, Umunede, Ete-uromi,
Bojiboji Ogwashuku, Ibusa etc.

Edo: Oluku, Odigbi, Uyere, Igbogor, Orah, Siluko, sapoba, Obiaruku, Idokpa, ewohinmi, Ebelle, Ekpon, Igueden, Ehor, Irrua, Sabongida-ora, Ozalla
where young girls unclothed for festival, Ekpoma---yeee! gun, Agenebode etc.

Ekiti: Effon-alaye, ikole, ikere, ilawe, igede, ishan, Ise, Emure, Aiyede, Oye--election rigger, Omuo etc

Ondo: Idanre, Igbatoro, igbokoda, aiyetoro, Omisore, Ifetedo, Owena, Ofos, Ore,Okitipupa, Ajilete, Mahin, Ile-oluji, Owo, Idoani, Akungba, Ikare, Ifon

Oyo: Kute, Ibadan, Fiditi, Lanlate, Iseyin, Igangan, Ofiki, Ago-are, Ikoyo, Ogbomoso, Tafon, Sapeteri, Shaki, Wasinmi, Ilero, Ado-awaye, Ogbontosa.

Ogun: Oni, Omu, Odeda, Owode, olorunda, Ajebo, Iperu, Ijebus, Odogbolu, Shagamu, Alakuko, Waterside, Otta, Ifo, Oja-Odan, Imeko, Oke-odan etc.

Osun: Ede, Inisa, Ibokun, Ilesha, Ife, Ifewara, Ejigbo,Iwo, Odeomu, Ifetedo, Ipetuijesha, Oke-Imesi, Ila, Ikirun, Ilobu, Okuku, Osi etc.

Kwara: Ilorin, Offa, Ajasse, Omuaran, Petegi, Lafiaji, Shonga, Jebba, Bode-shadu etc.

Niger: Mokwa, Bida, Lemu, Wushishi, Minna,Gwada, Zungeru, Gunni, New-bussa, Pizhi, faje, Kabchi, Kontagora, Bari, Tegina, Zente, Rijau, Sarkipawa.

Kebbi: Bin-yauri, yelwa, Bagudo, Tunga-Ilela, Zaga, Jega, Birnikebbi, Masama, Argungu, Tambawel, Allero, Kamba, Zuru, Kandu, Marafa, Ribah etc.

Kano: Kano city, Wudil, Tudunwada, kibiya, Garko, Gaya, Kachako, Ajingi, Danbatta, Kabo, Gwarzo, Albasu or sometging like it etc.

Kaduna: Birni-gwarri, Ganga, Buruku, Rigacikun, Kachia, Kafanchan, Gimi, Iya-tawa, Pambeguwa,Dutsan-wai, Zaria, Lere, Doka,Ribako etc.

Katsina: Shinkafi, Yashi, Daura, Hunkuyi, Palgore, Funtua, Karfi, Faskari etc.

Zamfara: Gusau, Bungudu, Maru, Talata-mafara, Bakura, Birni-magaji,
Kaura-namoda, Zurmi, Gunmi, Tsafe-Orientation camp, Maradun, Anka, Moriki, Shinkafi, Mada, Langalanga etc.

Sokoto: Sokoto, Illela, Goronyo, Kurawa, Wamako, Jabo, Rabah, Ganji, Malamawa, Yerimawa, Rafin-kudu, Sanyinan-daja etc.

Kogi: Lokoja, Ajaokuta, Ososo, Okene, Kabba, Mopa, Isanlu-esa, Koton-Karfi, Ikebe, Idah, Idibo, Eganyi etc.

Cross-River: Calabar, Uwet, Ugep, Nko, Obubra, Ikom, Nkomfap, Ogoja, Okuku, Akpakpa, Obudu, Otuk etc.

Bayelsa: Yenagoa, Amasoma, Furupa, Peniton-Island(Ezetu), Mbiama, Ayebabiri too much water i run comot.

Rivers: I have been to all the Rumus; Rumoula, Rumuokoro, Rumuigbo, Bori, Tabangh, Gokona, Ogoni, Degema, Ahoada, Obido, Abua, Opobo, Elele.

Please, dont say its a lie, cos i will tell u how to get there, either by water or road

Oga you don waka ooh! All the best Sir
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2013
It is of uttermost important that guys go home after work especially when u still hv small children to foster bonding.I tell u,bonding is not financial provision.many hv regretd not doing so but then it is too late.one small gal of 5yrs will always sit at d sitting room waiting for the dad to show and help her with her homework bc teacher said daddy must help u with homework.and where is daddy? She will sit like that crutchin her exercise book in her little hand and sleep off.very heartbreaking.d next day mummy will rush tru d exercise.on asking daddy why he didn't do d homework for her,that she waited,daddy will give excuse.tomoro u think they will bond?high blood pressure in old age!
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 13, 2013
yellowpawpaw: It is of uttermost important that guys go home after work especially when u still hv small children to foster bonding.I tell u,bonding is not financial provision.many hv regretd not doing so but then it is too late.one small gal of 5yrs will always sit at d sitting room waiting for the dad to show and help her with her homework bc teacher said daddy must help u with homework.and where is daddy? She will sit like that crutchin her exercise book in her little hand and sleep off.very heartbreaking.d next day mummy will rush tru d exercise.on asking daddy why he didn't do d homework for her,that she waited,daddy will give excuse.tomoro u think they will bond?high blood pressure in old age!

Don't mind them,at old age they ll start complaining that their kids give them only dry gin instead of buying them a porshe carreri GT.It is paying the men that understands this bonding,I know how my kids keep inquiring about their dad when he is off to work.its so heart warming when your kids really feel your absence.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Apr 13, 2013
If they don't want to go home, they won't and if they want to go home, they would.
A man who goes home after work doesn't make him more responsible and caring than the one who doesn't (not generalising though) but a man might decide to chill out for a drink with his friends, that's not bad but it shouldn't become a regular. It helps relieve stress of the day's job. You can even call your wife and tell her you are out with friends and even come back with a package for her. That's not love? It sure is.

Honestly, I don't fancy this 'man running home immediately after work thing' seems to me like one who's been enchanted lipsrsealed or you call that love? Who are you tryna fool? undecided there should be a breathing space between partners please. A man who runs home to his wife isn't always tagged the best. As long as there is trust, everyother thing is zero.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Everything in life is a matter of preference,I hate men that can't spend A day without visiting the beer parlour.I prefer my man running home to me each day after work,oh yes,I call it love.do Jazz stiLl have a place in this 21st century?well,how will I know.Men who are not given to beer parlours tend to ensure peace in their homes as they won't enjoying running helter skelter when all is not well.The beer parlour men will always find refuge in beer parlours instead of making peace.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 13, 2013
Now, if my post was understandable you would understand that I said 'having a drink shouldn't be a regular' damn he's married for petes sake, right? And for all we know, too much of everything is bad. If thinking that men who run home to their wives are the best works for you, fine. That's still part of the trust we are all talking about and I'm happy for you smiley

And as long as we believe in Satan's existence, then we still believe charms do exist. Thing is, we are covered by his blood grin

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 5:15pm On Apr 13, 2013
Yeah baby,but do you know that having a drink with the boys is a regular with most that do it?Well,it still boils down to individual preference sha,after all I have friends that claim to prefer long distance marriage even.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 5:28pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan: Yeah baby,but do you know that having a drink with the boys is a regular with most that do it?Well,it still boils down to individual preference sha,after all I have friends that claim to prefer long distance marriage even.

Long distance marriage? lipsrsealed does that even work?
I have a guy who is married as a friend, he is an engineer here in the US and his wives and kids still Nigeria for now, still making plans for them to come over. I can tell you this guy is such a flirt and I can't count how many times he's demanded for $ex from me. Such irks me! Married men. And he's not alone, most of his married men who have their families in another town does such too

Naaaa I do not support Long Distance Marriages. And to those who still have their husbands go home to them after work everyday shouldn't complain much if he decides to chill with his friends atleast once, you should count yourself lucky

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Rooneyboy(m): 5:32pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Don't mind them,at old age they ll start complaining that their kids give them only dry gin instead of buying them a porshe carreri GT .It is paying the men that understands this bonding,I know how my kids keep inquiring about their dad when he is off to work.its so heart warming when your kids really feel your absence.

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U've killed me .
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 6:44pm On Apr 13, 2013
staicey:

Long distance marriage? lipsrsealed does that even work?
I have a guy who is married as a friend, he is an engineer here in the US and his wives and kids still Nigeria for now, still making plans for them to come over. I can tell you this guy is such a flirt and I can't count how many times he's demanded for $ex from me. Such irks me! Married men. And he's not alone, most of his married men who have their families in another town does such too

Naaaa I do not support Long Distance Marriages. And to those who still have their husbands go home to them after work everyday shouldn't complain much if he decides to chill with his friends atleast once, you should count yourself lucky

Most women that root for long distance marriages probably have plans of their own,plans to paint the town red with their ex bfs and E buddies.Ofcourse,no wise woman will stop her man from chilling with his buddies once its not late.My dear I really do consider myself lucky because I can't handle the typical Naija kind of marriage.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 6:45pm On Apr 13, 2013
p
Rooneyboy:

grin grin grin grin grin grin

U've killed me .

Abeg,don't die brother!!!lol!
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Tobiegal(f): 8:56pm On Apr 13, 2013
Well, hubby goes home straight from work... I know cos we come and go together. wink
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:12pm On Apr 13, 2013
Tobiegal: Well, hubby goes home straight from work... I know cos we come and go together. wink

Nice!my favourite kind of arrangement.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Tobiegal(f): 9:30pm On Apr 13, 2013
byvan:

Nice!my favourite kind of arrangement.

cheesy
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 12:20am On Apr 18, 2013
byvan:

Most women that root for long distance marriages probably have plans of their own,plans to paint the town red with their ex bfs and E buddies.Ofcourse,no wise woman will stop her man from chilling with his buddies once its not late.My dear I really do consider myself lucky because I can't handle the typical Naija kind of marriage.

it seems you like certain generalisations and believe most if not all men are cheats and this has coloured how you perceive others
it all about cheating cheating

byvan:

Don't mind them,at old age they ll start complaining that their kids give them only dry gin instead of buying them a porshe carreri GT.It is paying the men that understands this bonding,I know how my kids keep inquiring about their dad when he is off to work.its so heart warming when your kids really feel your absence.

So fathers who work offshore or far from their homes will get dry gin and cannot raise dutiful children .. stereotypes!!
Does this mean fathers who stayed with their kids 24/7 will get porsche cars
so what will orphans do
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 1:50am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:

it seems you like certain generalisations and believe most if not all men are cheats and this has coloured how you perceive others
it all about cheating cheating

So fathers who work offshore or far from their homes will get dry gin and cannot raise dutiful children .. stereotypes!!
Does this mean fathers who stayed with their kids 24/7 will get porsche cars
so what will orphans do

Biolabee,did I at any point say that all men cheat??All men can never cheat because I for one CAN NEVER stay married to a cheating man.You of all people understand that MOST doesn't mean all.Do you have a problem with my posts??A cheating man is the worst kind of man there is,u got my mind set now??You always attack my post as if you are cheating on some one you shouldn't be cheating on.how comes you never deduced from my posts that I don't support cheating women either??Please cut me some slacks,If my posts irks you,just jump and pass.

I am no advocate of long distance marriage,for those whose boat a rocked that way,its their biz not mine.I prefer my man coming back home at the end of a day's work.Stop taking my posts personal please.

I see you just love twisting my posts upside down.You comment as if you don't bother to read and comprehend.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 2:16am On Apr 18, 2013
I can only make an analysis based on what you post here

Long distance marriage for some is a result of them wanting a better life for their kids, better opportunities, security etc but you coloured it with women having a cheating mindset

Then you say because a man does not come home, he will suffer when his kid does not buy him a sports car

I read and comprehend wella

#JezSaying
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 2:29am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: I can only make an analysis based on what you post here

Long distance marriage for some is a result of them wanting a better life for their kids, better opportunities, security etc but you coloured it with women having a cheating mindset

Then you say because a man does not come home, he will suffer when his kid does not buy him a sports car

I read and comprehend wella

#JezSaying

About the sports car,don't you have a sense of humour??Based on the long distance marriage,didn't you read my conversations with Staicey??No,you don't read and comprehend wella,you just start commenting.Put all your mental faculties at work while reading don't just read like you are reading a poem.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 2:36am On Apr 18, 2013
byvan:

About the sports car,don't you have a sense of humour??Based on the long distance marriage,didn't you read my conversations with Staicey??No,you don't read and comprehend wella,you just start commenting.Put all your mental faculties at work while reading don't just read like you are reading a poem.

i dont know why you women are so quick to abuse once a contrary point is raised
I read the discussion you had with staicey and she believed that men are entitled to some personal space. you dont agree fair enough

I do have a sense of humor and you could have said you were jesting on the sports car part because that will be the rational explanation. anything else na wash
I have friends whose fathers dey 24/7. so i need to tell them to get their fathers a sports car soonest

I asked the significance of long distance marriage and a woman cheating

byvan:
Most women that root for long distance marriages probably have plans of their own,plans to paint the town red with their ex bfs and E buddies.

Also you say guys that hang out to drink do not have good conflict resolution methods as they will run to the beer parlour when there are issues in the home
That is also stereotyping men

But no wahala... ish
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:44am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee:

i dont know why you women are so quick to abuse once a contrary point is raised
I read the discussion you had with staicey and she believed that men are entitled to some personal space. you dont agree fair enough

I do have a sense of humor and you could have said you were jesting on the sports car part because that will be the rational explanation. anything else na wash
I have friends whose fathers dey 24/7. so i need to tell them to get their fathers a sports car soonest

I asked the significance of long distance marriage and a woman cheating

Also you say guys that hang out to drink do not have good conflict resolution methods as they will run to the beer parlour when there are issues in the home
That is also stereotyping men

But no wahala... ish

Every point raised is not a subject for your debate,because every sentence is arguable if you really love arguments.I don't have strength for any baseless argument,comprehend my posts however you deem fit.No one abused anyone but you are feeling abused already.Didn't you at any point read that a man is entitled to hang out once its not lateyou just love to argue.can't it be my choice not to like beer parlour men,hence I did not marry onenawaoooooohhh!!!.Atleast Rooneyboy laughing should tell you,the sports car and dry gin part is just meant to be funny,nawaooohhh!!
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 9:07am On Apr 18, 2013
If you see everything as a argument good for you

This os a forum and people will always disagree to agree

That's what mature discussion is all about

You prefer a man who does not GO AT ALL to any bar fair enough - your call.

Some ladies don't mind fair enough to them their call

We can't see life in the same way
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 18, 2013
biolabee: If you see everything as a argument good for you

This os a forum and people will always disagree to agree

That's what mature discussion is all about

You prefer a man who does not GO AT ALL to any bar fair enough - your call.

Some ladies don't mind fair enough to them their call

We can't see life in the same way

Ofcourse,We can never see life same way.I stated is ok for a man to hang out,once its not late.You are the one arguing here......I simply made my point.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / What Was Your Nickname As A Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 66
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.