Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,162 members, 7,825,636 topics. Date: Sunday, 12 May 2024 at 07:28 PM

Do Married Men Go Home After Work? - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (28173 Views)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by 1stLadyRobinho: 7:06pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well my boo comes home 6pm he's my bestfrd so we do gist ,laugh @ length,wen ever we have grudges he do come home bt goes in 2 d bed room straight i do miss him those moments! He doesn't like eating outdoor nor junks (he love food made by me)so he love been @ home except wen we decide 2 go out on wkends 4 fun;we do invite his frds 2 come along wit us..
What i observed is,a Lady b4 marriage try 2 study ur man! + his upbringing especially wat his father do
Most guy are been influnced by their father ways though nt all men ..

2 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by niggi4life(m): 7:07pm On Apr 12, 2013
Firstly I must say am grateful to God for givin' me a wonderful wife. We've been dating since our 1st year in d uni(like 9yrs ago) before we got married some years back, we are so used to each other, as I write now I just finished picking her from work and we are both going to chill somewhere quiet, have some drinks together(she doesn't take alcohol but I do take some bottles of stout) she knows all my friends and they all love her too, she's the only girl I have dated that is extremely funny, she makes me laugh so loud most especially when she demonstrates or when she's describing some things to me, we are best of friends,there's no other place to be apart from home to be with your family. When God gives u your own flesh and bone the connection just click. Marriage is a good thing indeed.

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by logica(m): 7:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
tintingz: lwkm! grin Why the ladies no like that guy joke na grin
It is typical of stvpid squares to lack a sense of humor. The original joke talks about being a cleaner, a drunk and wife beater. Only a dunce will think he speaks of himself. These same dolts will sit their fat a$$es down and watch Nollywood movies with Nkem Owoh 24X7 and probably think he portrays his true life in his "movies".
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by chronique(m): 7:11pm On Apr 12, 2013
Well,i'm not married yet but can't see myself anywhere else after work. As a bachelor,my life revolves around work,church and my house. I'm pretty lazy when it comes to going out to visit or hanging out with friends. I'd rather have them come over to the house and I know it's a fault...lol. My laziness to go out is such that,I get to attend church on my street(just 4 houses from my house). I have friends who got married,gave birth to children and for over 6yrs,I've been promising them I'd visit and I still haven't visited. There aint no way I'd be somewhere else after work as a married man. I just love being indoors with my family.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by andyanders: 7:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
Do go home straight to make sure that I see my children before they go to bed. Don't like hanging out during working days and can only hang out with my family during weekend. My wife, my best friend. Can't stand hanging out or having beer with friends but I am not against those that do.Cannot spend more than 30-45 mins in a public eatery place
I am not a nocturnal individual as I make sure that I be home latest 7pm. Cannot welcome any visitor anytime I retire home or my gate is lucked hence I stay alone in my compound.
When outside the country, can go home and take my family out for a eat out , but not always.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:44pm On Apr 12, 2013
[b][/b]
1stLadyRobinho: Well my boo comes home 6pm he's my bestfrd so we do gist ,laugh @ length,wen ever we have grudges he do come home bt goes in 2 d bed room straight i do miss him those moments! He doesn't like eating outdoor nor junks (he love food made by me)so he love been @ home except wen we decide 2 go out on wkends 4 fun;we do invite his frds 2 come along wit us..
What i observed is,a Lady b4 marriage try 2 study ur man! + his upbringing especially wat his father do
Most guy are been influnced by their father ways though nt all men ..

The last paragraph is very true,most men tend to behave like their fathers.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Osama10(m): 7:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Everyone here seems to have a perfect home. tongue

So where do all the married men we see at the pubs everyday come from? Maybe from the moon. grin

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by goldstarpamela(f): 7:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
Baba Oyo: Mr Mac....i am a married man and i Dont go home after work. i close from work around 5Pm....i take a trip to visit some friends who might be under the weather or in drab situations. ...and yea....i go have a drink with "the boys". Yea, its a place we discuss life issues, work schedules, new opportunities, solve each others headaches and generally have a good laugh. By 7.30 at all cost am home. Believe it or not its a therapy that keeps this old horse going all wdek. Weekend am indoors throughout . What works for me might not work for another. Iya JUNIOR no dey complain.

omo to ba sise deede gbodo ni asiko ere

I wldnt believe u go home by 7 30pm after driving to ur frnds place,drinkng,discusing wif dem and all of dat
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2013
Osama10: Everyone here seems to have a perfect home. tongue

So where do all the married men we see at the pubs everyday come from? Maybe from the moon. grin
lmao cheesy you dey mind them.nigerians sabi act chai cheesy
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by elewedu(m): 8:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
I stay in a quiet town , away from my friends and family, and with a weird work schedule. As a shift worker, am at home when most people are at work and at work when most people are at home. Sometimes, I close from work on a monday morning, for sure I wouldnt even dare going to a fun centre, so the only option is to race home to my wife, eat , watch t.v, sleep....infact I catch my fun in the house, except for some few occassions when my off days falls on a weekend, then chill in one of the parlours arround with my five alive and coke .
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
biolabee:

Nags have mostly been associated with a particular gender
cheesy

#jezsayin

Sad about the office guy
He may soon find succour with a strange woman once his finances improve
cry
lmao most likely cheesy it's just a matter of time before he explodes cheesy
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Larryupsy: 8:13pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bobbysworld28: I go home straight after work. I need 2 c my soul-mate after all d stress of work. Dt woman lightens my world
.hope u re nt being hypocritic abt dis or is it dat if u don't return home in tym u 're in soup?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Tokotaya: 8:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
Na home for me o. I enjoy the company of my kids and help them with their homework. Wifey lacks patience and is a horrible teacher, beating them for every mistake. I also enjoy home-made meals.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 8:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
kulyie: lmao most likely cheesy it's just a matter of time before he explodes cheesy

Shukushuku bambam
Eni to wu ti be

GBOOOOoo!!
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by foxgiovani(m): 8:26pm On Apr 12, 2013
For me, its usually from office straight to the house. But if I have to hang out with friends, I call to let her knw I'll be a little bit late so that she won't be worried.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by mariblizzy(f): 8:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
Bobbysworld28: I go home straight after work. I need 2 c my soul-mate after all d stress of work. Dt woman lightens my world
korect you.....
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by http(m): 8:57pm On Apr 12, 2013
@ Hardbody, i feel you, the risk involve in Telecom especially as a field guy in so much, i can't believe am still alive after all the series of accident, militant gun shot in the Niger-Delta... I could remember going to Furupa, Ezetu (peninton island), i have to raise my hand on the Nigerian Army side for serious search on my rented boat from Yenegoa, also raise hand on the militant side in Furupa, no be small thing... God i will always thank you for your mercies...

@ Babakaka, are you in Naija or where exactly? if naija, i can give you contact only and only i confirm somethings from you... and more so if you have experince in Alcatel equipment let me know, but you need to love travelling to do this kind job o...

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by FOREXMART(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
As a forex trader my job is a boring one. when am done trading i go home and sleep as early as 7 or 8 courtesy of headaches.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Osama10(m): 9:04pm On Apr 12, 2013
kulyie: lmao cheesy you dey mind them.nigerians sabi act chai cheesy

Very funny set of human beings. grin
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by miccodb(m): 9:15pm On Apr 12, 2013
I don't go home after work. I go frolicking with my controls! ‎​U̶̲̥̅̊ happy now!!!
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2013
niggi4life: Firstly I must say am grateful to God for givin' me a wonderful wife. We've been dating since our 1st year in d uni(like 9yrs ago) before we got married some years back, we are so used to each other, as I write now I just finished picking her from work and we are both going to chill somewhere quiet, have some drinks together(she doesn't take alcohol but I do take some bottles of stout) she knows all my friends and they all love her too, she's the only girl I have dated that is extremely funny, she makes me laugh so loud most especially when she demonstrates or when she's describing some things to me, we are best of friends,there's no other place to be apart from home to be with your family. When God gives u your own flesh and bone the connection just click. Marriage is a good thing indeed.

Sweet.. Like the fact you and madam dey go out together
One of my gf wey I feel wella say she no do again for the same reason - say she no wan dey hang out and that it's a badt tin

undecided
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2013
Tusky44: Heysss...! Dem say married men. Oya mod begin hide d comments of unmarried men. As una like to ban una fathers.

Op, with regards to ur question eh, when I was married to one Shanika from Jamaica, I always went home after work because we always had bedroom competition.

When I come marry the second time eh (naija woman). I refused to go home after work cos I didn't want to hear *honey I have headache, my legs hurt me, my woman sickness lasts over a week sometimes, why don't we just cuddle tonight, bla bla bla*

So I divorce that one. Then I come marry oyinbo woman. Chai.... I confuse. Dinner is gravy, soup, carrot, peas and beef, salad, etc. I come seperate (no divorce). Now am married to another oyinbo and this one dey use cry wound me if I no come house on time.

So in summary...assuming u still dey read o...I go home more than early to avoid any crying and sober reflections.

Now clap 4me

Kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa kpa !!
Your kolo na small one
But black women get drama sha..
If no be headache, na something else..
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by lanrubi(m): 9:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
House ? u go from stress enter stress, the first thing wey ur wife go give u na bill, jnr schl fees,food no dey house,nepa don bring bill come,cloth 4 children, if u be the type wey dey branch some where to enjoy ursef,honestly u are doing ur family a big favour,it will make u to live long for them to enjoy u,why u think say women dey live long pass men?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 12, 2013
MY home is a war front, so i sleep at d office after work and go home when i know my wife would have slept off. cry cry
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nicepoker(m): 9:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
No i dont. after work i drop dead in the office. Wake up the folowing morning and work again.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by tintingz(m): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
logica: It is typical of stvpid squares to lack a sense of humor. The original joke talks about being a cleaner, a drunk and wife beater. Only a dunce will think he speaks of himself. These same dolts will sit their fat a$$es down and watch Nollywood movies with Nkem Owoh 24X7 and probably think he portrays his true life in his "movies".
Lol... grin
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Edoblakky(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2013
My wife and I work. So after work, I stay behind a little at the office while waiting for wifee to close. When she closes, we both go home as we have only one car.
But now that she's put to bed and on maternity leave, I go home straight after work to play with my prince and help out with some chores
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by dilim247: 10:10pm On Apr 12, 2013
akinreals: I always go home after work, i always drive like 2hrs to get home because of lagos traffic, d fact is dat my wife is my best friend and i always look forward to jisting with her and ofcourse, her delicious meals is another weak point for me anyday, anytime. Home sweet home.
hw long hv u been married?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Mamaflex(f): 10:12pm On Apr 12, 2013
No. after closin frm work, they go to d hospital. mtcheeeew. dumb question.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by LEvuls(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2013
DJDOLA: ur father is a gateman...learn a way u wil talk 2 me because i dont think am ur mate ok
and whose mate are u..no vex?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by LEvuls(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lilimax:
You need a complete deliverance. Yes, you may say you are cracking jokes,but you've spoken out your thought pattern. It is sad you are among men that derive pleasure in beating and battering their wives. Refrain from this because it shows how unmanly you are. Remember, out of the aboundant of the heart, the mouth speaks.
can u organise two of ur frnds lets deliver him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Zainab That Was Reported Missing, Has Been Found. / Trying To Help My Family Member And It Backfired / I Want To Buy This Washing Machine For My Wife

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.