Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,418 members, 7,954,656 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 05:16 AM

Do Married Men Go Home After Work? - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Do Married Men Go Home After Work? (28402 Views)

How Do You Welcome Your Husband Home After Work? / Why Do Married Men Have Affairs? / Why Do Married Men Run After Young Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by MMM2(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
NO

I go 2 my GF place drink Champagne fu cK her then do account 4 her undecided

B4 going 2 my house, then stay with my wife wink

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Josh316(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
Yes, I go home to LASH my wifey wink grin

Its what my doctor ordered grin
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by olumaxi(m): 1:29pm On Apr 12, 2013
No,married men sleep by d road syd
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Ekans: 1:30pm On Apr 12, 2013
Abeg,coolu temper.No one go gree say the mistress out there get im own time too,and thats after work hours.Guys,make una talk true.Nija men and lies.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by LEvuls(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
well am not married yet..but as a good son of my father i always accompany him to a joint for some drinks...some times we do some lashings too before heading home..and i always keep my mouth shut too just for tomorows sake.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Rooneyboy(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
Only real men go for this everyday before going home .

10 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by onyeego(m): 1:32pm On Apr 12, 2013
My brother, there is no place like home.
I usually go home after work,cos after the sweating and pressure that comes with working in a construction site, the mud making mess of my shoe, there is no better place to go and freshen up other than home.
And ofcos, she always there to clean me up.

I may decide to go out later depending on my mode
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by wonlasewonimi: 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
No, I hang around falomo with friends till around 10PM and then drive to Sanusi Fafunwa and Ajose Adeogun to pick up night angels till daybreak. Then quickly dash home to shower and give the wifey some money before going back to work.

2 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by tspun(m): 1:34pm On Apr 12, 2013
what is dis all about. Rubish thread.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by DJDOLA(m): 1:35pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shankboye: From office, I go stop by shepe joint even though I be cleaner, all na office. I go drink jedi with iku ramoni, sunday dagboru and gbegilodo like say tmr no dey, after I go come dey stagger go house as I no get car, before I reach house my wife go don dey call me, na so we go start dis fight, I go beat am so tay our neighbour go dey ask my wife say, iya luku are u ok? My wife go say yes.. I dey beat am oo, I no go lie but she dey enjoy d beating wella... Chai see beating... Koboko.. Na so I dey live my life oo..may God help me
AMEN
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by kokoye(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
if I was in naija (lagos to be specific) I would hang around work to chill out and avoid traffic, talk to friends n business people for opportunities, leave for home when traffic has slowed, fire up the generator and a/c for the night and hit the sack. Wkds would be devoted solely to the family. #reality.

I dont live in lagos so it is convenient to go home after work..that's what I do.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by LEvuls(m): 1:36pm On Apr 12, 2013
if i am to answer your question,my answer would be "why not".

see Woman Husband
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by http(m): 1:38pm On Apr 12, 2013
This was the case when i was in Naija...

Anyway my work life is a unique one, as a Telecom engineer who has to travel everytime around the country especially as field guy, my home is my Hotel which vary almost every two day... Abuja today, Kano in Two days time and the journey continues which on average, i stayed outside two weeks at a time. Sometimes i have to beg my boss for me to stay around in lagos for like two weeks and off i go again... It got to a time, i was tired of taking Flight cos it seem like entering Molue communting to work everyday...

I called my wife everyday, anytime, anywhere and she does too for obvious reason...

This is the case in the U.S

I travel to site and do my work, but come back home ASAP but some calls to my wife anytime anyday... my work has a routine and am tired of it already... my work has taken me off Friends list cos am never around for parties, wedding, birthday and am considering something else to do seriously...

3 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by dayokanu(m): 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
In Lagos traffic? if you are working on the Island it doesnt make sense to go home straight cos by 5pm you would spend 3hrs in traffic when yu can chill get a drink or two while waiting for traffic to ease and drive home

BTW wont the wife also be at work?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by MoAfrica: 1:39pm On Apr 12, 2013
akinreals: I always go home after work, i always drive like 2hrs to get home because of lagos traffic, d fact is dat my wife is my best friend and i always look forward to jisting with her and ofcourse, her delicious meals is another weak point for me anyday, anytime. Home sweet home.

Keep it up....
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by ZACHIE: 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: Only real men go for this everyday before going home .
EE
WHITE
If i catch that thing?
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by braine(m): 1:41pm On Apr 12, 2013
DJDOLA: no i dont go home i sleep at work

You must be agateman then

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by LEvuls(m): 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
mysticgal: if i am to answer your question,my answer would be "why not".
pls answer jare afterall some WOMEN de marry their husband
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by devour129: 1:45pm On Apr 12, 2013
I know this doesn't apply to me but couldn't resist.grew up watching my dad come home straight from work,showers,eats with my mum ,sleep off on the settee while gisting . So it was a shock when I got married and my hubby did just the opp.when I was still a learner,I will stay up till he comes back before I eat.am a really great home maker so my house is always clean and smells like a bakery ,I also keep myself well so that was not a problem.abuja men claim it's only at night they do deals grin.back to my gist,I will stay up till he comes back at the beginning ,cry myself to sleep sometimes until I started having babies and I became a teacher wink.if its 7pm and my hubby is not back home,I will never call,I eat by 6 and if he calls and says the person he went to see has still not come and he is not sure if to stay or come back,I quickly encourage him to wait.i did for a while before he caught up,now he walks in before 8pm,so he can play with the kids before they go bed and he stays out only if it is absolutely necessary .even the day bomb went off in Abuja he was so angry that among his friends am the only one that ddnt call her hubby when I was in dreamland hanging out with obama cheesy o ladies don't fret if your hubby doesn't come home on time,carry on with your life everything will work out.as for the men,continue to come home late in this perilous times !

29 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Imagin this kind of shit question making front page because a jobless Mod ask the question

2 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by AbuHanifa: 1:46pm On Apr 12, 2013
Since last year, I have been the only one to leave office earlier than others simply because of Lagos traffic snarl. That alone makes me hate going out late in the night. Staying late outside is certainly not my hobby. I must have got worked up sometimes before leaving office. I don't see any reason for hanging thereafter.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by everyday: 1:47pm On Apr 12, 2013
I like hanging out with my friends after and i get home by 8pm
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by devour129: 1:48pm On Apr 12, 2013
dayokanu: In Lagos traffic? if you are working on the Island it doesnt make sense to go home straight cos by 5pm you would spend 3hrs in traffic when yu can chill get a drink or two while waiting for traffic to ease and drive home

BTW wont the wife also be at work?
if you all in Lagos are waiting for traffic to ease wont the traffic continue when you all hit the road ? Just thinking out loud

2 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Mcfemad(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
akinreals: I always go home after work, i always drive like 2hrs to get home because of lagos traffic, d fact is dat my wife is my best friend and i always look forward to jisting with her and ofcourse, her delicious meals is another weak point for me anyday, anytime. Home sweet home.

Gbam! same here; just that my office is 10mins drive from home. I always look forward to seeing her, do our normal gisting and feel my boy kick.

Friends and Colleagues do invite me to hang out after close of work but I've come to understand there is no better place to do that than my home with my wife. smiley smiley smiley

10 Likes

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by http(m): 1:49pm On Apr 12, 2013
devour129: I know this doesn't apply to but couldn't resist.grew up watching my dad come home straight from work,showers,eats with my mum ,sleep off on the settee while gisting . So it was a shock when I got married and my hubby did just the opp.when I was still a learner,I will stay up till he comes back before I eat.am a really great home maker so my house is always clean and smells like a bakery ,I also keep myself well so that was not a problem.abuja men claim it's only at night they do deals grin.back to my gist,I will stay up till he comes back at the beginning ,cry myself to sleep sometimes until I started having babies and I became a teacher wink.if its 7pm and my hubby is not back home,I will never call,I eat by 6 and if he calls and says the person he went to see has still not come and he is not sure if to stay or come back,I quickly encourage him to wait.i did for a while before he caught up,now he walks in before 8pm,so he can play with the kids before they go bed and he stays out only if it is absolutely necessary .even the day bomb went off in Abuja he was so angry that among his friends am the only one that ddnt call her hubby when I was in dreamland hanging out with obama cheesy o ladies don't fret if your hubby doesn't come home on time,carry on with your life everything will work out.as men,continue to come home late in this perilous times !

This got me laughing, ur hubby figure that u don't give a dammmm what he does, hence the change.. keep it up..

1 Like

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by DJDOLA(m): 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2013
braine:

You must be agateman then
ur father is a gateman...learn a way u wil talk 2 me because i dont think am ur mate ok
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by nattymallam: 1:52pm On Apr 12, 2013
i hardly go home early after work because of heavy traffic. i usually chill out at Lesuka by.odili rd have a couple of drinks with pals b4 going home. we guys might not admit it but we mistresses are part of stress relief. I rest my case.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Lilimax(f): 1:55pm On Apr 12, 2013
Rooneyboy: House Keh

When beer parlour full everywhere. cheesy

Women and their numerous wahala, my going home most times is usually around 8pm .
i bet you, you are not married.
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:00pm On Apr 12, 2013
LEvuls: well am not married yet..but as a good son of my father i always accompany him to a joint for some drinks...some times we do some lashings too before heading home.. and i always keep my mouth shut too just for tomorows sake. [b]

Bad Boi .
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Rooneyboy(m): 2:01pm On Apr 12, 2013
Lilimax: i bet you, you are not married.

Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by biolabee(m): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
devour129: I know this doesn't apply to but couldn't resist.grew up watching my dad come home straight from work,showers,eats with my mum ,sleep off on the settee while gisting . So it was a shock when I got married and my hubby did just the opp.when I was still a learner,I will stay up till he comes back before I eat.am a really great home maker so my house is always clean and smells like a bakery ,I also keep myself well so that was not a problem.abuja men claim it's only at night they do deals grin.back to my gist,I will stay up till he comes back at the beginning ,cry myself to sleep sometimes until I started having babies and I became a teacher wink.if its 7pm and my hubby is not back home,I will never call,I eat by 6 and if he calls and says the person he went to see has still not come and he is not sure if to stay or come back,I quickly encourage him to wait.i did for a while before he caught up,now he walks in before 8pm,so he can play with the kids before they go bed and he stays out only if it is absolutely necessary .even the day bomb went off in Abuja he was so angry that among his friends am the only one that ddnt call her hubby when I was in dreamland hanging out with obama cheesy o ladies don't fret if your hubby doesn't come home on time,carry on with your life everything will work out.as men,continue to come home late in this perilous times !

I feel you jare
A life of no stress
But the times are really perilous one should be circumspect when hanging out - thieves, boko boko, police raids etc bla bla bla

@shankboye or shekpebobo which one you dey cheesy

wonlasewonimi:
No, I hang around falomo with friends till around 10PM and then drive to Sanusi Fafunwa and Ajose Adeogun to pick up night angels till daybreak. Then quickly dash home to shower and give the wifey some money before going back to work.

I bin know say you no well before
This your post confirmed it
Re: Do Married Men Go Home After Work? by Lilimax(f): 2:02pm On Apr 12, 2013
Shankboye: From office, I go stop by shepe joint even though I be cleaner, all na office. I go drink jedi with iku ramoni, sunday dagboru and gbegilodo like say tmr no dey, after I go come dey stagger go house as I no get car, before I reach house my wife go don dey call me, na so we go start dis fight, I go beat am so tay our neighbour go dey ask my wife say, iya luku are u ok? My wife go say yes.. I dey beat am oo, I no go lie but she dey enjoy d beating wella... Chai see beating... Koboko.. Na so I dey live my life oo..may God help me
You need a complete deliverance. Yes, you may say you are cracking jokes,but you've spoken out your thought pattern. It is sad you are among men that derive pleasure in beating and battering their wives. Refrain from this because it shows how unmanly you are. Remember, out of the aboundant of the heart, the mouth speaks.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

My Wife Bleaches And Smells; It's Affecting My Health: Husband / Graphic Photos: Man Bites Off Another Man's Lower Lip Over Woman In Delta State / My Parents Are Driving Me Crazy!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.