Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,936 members, 7,817,738 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 06:18 PM

What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? (14956 Views)

Types Of Husband: Men What Type Are You? Women What type Is Your Hubby?? / Husband Taking Money From Wife's Purse - What Should She Do? / Does Taking Money From Your Husband Make You A Thief (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by lastpage: 12:15pm On Apr 16, 2013
honeric01:

Do you have another you don't truly love?
YES!
The ONLY ONE l truly love (as in love most) => my WIFEY! kiss kiss kiss

"OTHER" ones/people l love => my FRIENDS! wink wink

*The ONE that brings me most Joy => My Wifey..
Other ones that bring me joy => My Friends!

see the difference? wink

Lastpage!
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by maclatunji: 1:14pm On Apr 16, 2013
Adura_ngba: stealing is stealing.

God bless you- I will allow for the exception though. Where the husband has but refuses to take care of the wife and kids. She may take that which she needs to be comfortable without blame.
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by initiate: 3:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
babysnogls: I need to know. What is wrong in taking some change from your husbands pocket? Do all guys hate it or is it just mine?

Mine did not use to mind before but he later stopped me from doing it.(and i never took above a thousand naira.)

If i cooked food with my money and my hubby decides to scoop some without telling me, i wont get angry now, at least what is mine is his. Do all men dislike their wives taking money out of their pockets?

Did your mother take money from your dad's pocket? So where did you learn that from? From you wayward friends?

I have observed that it is girls with bad upringing that do this thing. or on the other hand girls who have practiced aristo very well before getting married. It is utterly wrong so just stop it. and dont let your kids learn such habit. If your husband is stingy, try to work on changing that, rather than resorting to stealing like politicians. ideally the guy should learn to live a few buck lying around that you can use, but dont take from his pocket again ok!

Remember, thou shall not steal
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by toyinblue: 5:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
That's is stealing.(Ole)
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Apr 17, 2013
biolabee:

see yaself.... but it is not too ideal taking this money without letting the other person know
thats the point.. not the quantity of the money but the principle

E be like say ur bro dey safeguard hin dough wella
i like the interplay between u and popsi
shows good banter and trust

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes o.if i marry,i go miss that my old man die chai cheesy God should just keep my old man for me o including my mom,make my brothers go find their level o jare,afterall they go marry and forget about parents while focusing on their own family,but my major priority are my parents grin.i just pray God gives me a man like my faher o cheesy
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by biolabee(m): 2:41pm On Apr 17, 2013
kulyie: grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin yes o.if i marry,i go miss that my old man die chai cheesy God should just keep my old man for me o including my mom,make my brothers go find their level o jare,afterall they go marry and forget about parents while focusing on their own family,but my major priority are my parents grin.i just pray God gives me a man like my faher o cheesy

Amin

1 Like

Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by Scofieldella(f): 12:28pm On Jul 06, 2013
initiate:

Did your mother take money from your dad's pocket? So where did you learn that from? From you wayward friends?

I have observed that it is girls with bad upringing that do this thing. or on the other hand girls who have practiced aristo very well before getting married. It is utterly wrong so just stop it. and dont let your kids learn such habit. If your husband is stingy, try to work on changing that, rather than resorting to stealing like politicians. ideally the guy should learn to live a few buck lying around that you can use, but dont take from his pocket again ok!

Remember, thou shall not steal
Did u av to mention her parents? It just shows how poorly u took d training u were given. Silly thing.
Re: What Is Wrong In Taking Money From Your Hubby's Pocket? by rickleye: 7:09pm On Jun 18, 2021
That is called stealing. It's like your kids taking money from your purse and they saying - we didnt ask that you bring us into the world and so what is yours is ours . How would you feel ?
I have a budget on an excel sheet. Every amount is accounted for from my Pay cheque. We both allocate a 7-10% on miscellaneous. She should spend her own and not touch mine. It is what causes divorce.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

At What Age Should I Open Bank Account For My Child? / Why Do Kids Hate Their Step Parents? / Nigerian Couple Welcome Baby Boy After 14 Years Of Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.