Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,119 members, 7,821,837 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:52 PM

She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". (9710 Views)

Omg!! See What Happens When A Girl Catches Her Friend & Her Boyfriend (pics) / If This Couple Succeeded, CAN YOU WAIT TILL ONLY YOUR WEDDING DAY TO KISS? / My Girlfriend Prefers Telling My Friend Her Problems. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:38pm On Apr 16, 2013
pleep: Kai. kai kai

We no be homo-septical! we no be homo-septical!

Bwahahawaha
Tell him oooo
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:39pm On Apr 16, 2013
biolabee:

People with persecution complex
Never opening your eye to know that men cheat with.....

WOMEN........

The same way you need to open your eyes to know that women cheat with men too. Men are no better......... So they should save us this holier than thou attitude! Cheating is bad on both sides!

But that's not what I'm after ok.........

And yes! I get your previous post, no one is talking as if his/her life is perfect, God knows my life isn't even close. I have born pains, I have been betrayed, life has knocked me down many times, sometimes life really really sucks. And I know no matter how hard we all try to put on brave faces and smile through the pains and act like everything is alright, we still lock ourselves up in the closet and weep in sorrow, wishing that life should just end so that we would have peace! Yes, we all shed tears and gnash our teeth for different reasons.
But do you know what keep most people going? What keeps them going is that fact that no matter what they are passing through, someone somewhere is passing through a lot worse!
Then choosing to end our own lives? How would this affect the people we would leave behind. The humiliation and trauma and shame our loved ones would go true. Also knowing that things no matter how awful things are they get better with time. You know you get so used to those pains that with time you would no longer feel them. These are the things that keep people going in the darkest night!
It also takes someone who has been there, to know that yes these pains are excruciating but overcoming them is not IMPOSSIBLE! It only requires an indomitable will!

He committed suicide, he took a life that does not belong to him. Now how does this guarantee peace? I'm sure if there is any place like hell, it is not a peaceful place.

Death is not painful to the diseased, the people that would feel the sting of death are the people he left behind. And trust me, their hurt will be more of humiliation and shame than actual mourning. And I ask again, why put your love ones through these kinda shame, pains and humiliation?

I feel for the people he left behind, I feel for that mum that would be stared at and ridiculed everywhere she goes cos her son committed suicide. I weep for that innocent child that would be stigmatised all the days of her life cos her dad committed suicide. Yes, the woman wasn't good enough, how about the child? Wasn't she good enough too? Wasn't she worth living for? In my dictionary, this is the definition of selfishness.

Suicide is unacceptable and unjustifiable!

This is my opinion, you are entitled to urs.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:46pm On Apr 16, 2013
Can you explain your last paragraph? How exactly are they going to ridicule his family? Where is the shame?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 9:47pm On Apr 16, 2013
RIP to your friend. I was surprised to find out that in the UK (2010), more than double the amount of people committed suicide vs those who died in road related incidents. I don't think we can afford to place further stigma upon such an evident and virulent problem.

To thee objectors; whatever your moral stance is, don't assume that these people share your reasoning power. They are often lost and far removed from hope. With proper support, anybody can heal. But calling them selfish exacerbates the stigma that surrounds suicide. And is probably why people in the deepest darkness of depression are less likely to open up about their plans to end it all sad

3 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by GraceBestowed(f): 9:49pm On Apr 16, 2013
^^ sense talking ^^
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 10:02pm On Apr 16, 2013
ayobase:

A lady that screws men is tagged a prostitute, but a man that screws women is tagged a Don in most cases.

Why?

The trauma of woman cheating is FAR heavier than that of man!

As a woman, u are bound to counter me on that, but its the fact!

Oh yes, I agree with you. You are practically right! Bravo!

But if men aren't so selfish and egocentric, they would see that cheating destroy women just the way it destroy men. You guys are not the only with pride and ego bullshit, women have those too!

If they aren't so self centred, they would notice that something dies in these women whenever they cheat! And they (women) begin to wonder "am I not good enough?" "Am I not beautiful, and intelligent, and smart enough?" "What has this 'other' woman got that I don't?"
Do you guys realise how you crush women's self esteem when you cheat? Of course how would you? When u are so obsessed with urselves.
Do you u think women don't contemplate suicide, or maybe blow ur fu..cking brains off? Along side ur who...res?
Yes, they do! But they are stronger and more passionate and compassionate. You have no idea what women tolerate, the pains they bear to put up with ur shameless cheating azzes! And at the end of the day, destroying their lives because of one lousy son of a biatch is not worth it! There are plenty thing to live for.
So don't u ever think for one moment that men's cheating is less grave. Just because a lot of women tolerate it doesn't make it ok.

Trust me, if putting a trigger to one's head is legal, a lot of men would be with their ancestors by now.

Cheating is bad on both sides! Let's not make it competitive.

2 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 10:09pm On Apr 16, 2013
CAMEROONPRIDE: Can you explain your last paragraph? How exactly are they going to ridicule his family? Where is the shame?
CAMEROONPRIDE: Can you explain your last paragraph? How exactly are they going to ridicule his family? Where is the shame?

Why don't you find out on your own, sweetheart? I think a simple survey research would do just that.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:11pm On Apr 16, 2013
If this story is true then this is really sad. We should not judge because we do not know what the person went through to do such a thing. But why was the bro living with them in the first place. Most of the stories you hear of a family member staying with married couple something always happens. Either the sister or cousin slept with the husband or the bro etc slept with the wife.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:13pm On Apr 16, 2013
GBAM! Words of wisdom
vivian chinaza:

But if men aren't so selfish and egocentric, they would see that cheating destroy women just the way it destroy men. You guys are not the only with pride and ego bullshit, women have those too!

If they aren't so self centred, they would notice that something dies in these women whenever they cheat! And they (women) begin to wonder "am I not good enough?" "Am I not beautiful, and intelligent, and smart enough?" "What has this 'other' woman got that I don't?"
Do you guys realise how you crush women's self esteem when you cheat? Of course how would you? When u are so obsessed with urselves.
Do you u think women don't contemplate suicide, or maybe blow ur fu..cking brains off? Along side ur who...res?
Yes, they do! But they are stronger and more passionate and compassionate. You have no idea what women tolerate, the pains they bear to put up with ur shameless cheating azzes! And at the end of the day, destroying their lives because of one lousy son of a biatch is not worth it! There are plenty thing to live for.
So don't u ever think for one moment that men's cheating is less grave. Just because a lot of women tolerate it doesn't make it ok.

Trust me, if putting a trigger to one's head is legal, a lot of men would be with their ancestors by now.

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:16pm On Apr 16, 2013
Subomi-luv:
But why was the bro living with them in the first place.
undecided
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
Flytefalls:
undecided
lol i take it you are not african right?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 11:21pm On Apr 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Who's the man that offended u this much

U've been sounding so bitter
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 11:25pm On Apr 16, 2013
Subomi-luv:
If this story is true then this is really sad. We should not judge because we do not know what the person went through to do such a thing. But why was the bro living with them in the first place. Most of the stories you hear of a family member staying with married couple something always happens. Either the sister or cousin slept with the husband or the bro etc slept with the wife.

What sort of question is that
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:

What sort of question is that
who did the wife cheat with? And where was the person she was cheating with staying?
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 11:32pm On Apr 16, 2013
mice expresiing ur POV

i also believe suicide is wrong but i pray i never see issues in life that will never let me comtemplate it or even see it as an escape option
i believe suicide leaves a lot of victims not been able to mourn their lost ones with attendant guilt but a bit of sensitivity is always appropriate

my own

on the cheating issue, both sexes cheat and i said as much
Lets not make that it is peculiar to one sex

Its always MEN with some and that is wrong
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:33pm On Apr 16, 2013
biolabee:

seems everything with you is from the POV of cheating men
How many men cheat on their wives

do you have stats to prove it

Rooney
The reality is that man is wicked and just as the woman betrayed the man, so did his brother
Considering things were going well for him, he could have dusted off and tried again
He has left his aged parents and kids stranded

Whatever mAn,seek the stat yourself if you really need it.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 11:34pm On Apr 16, 2013
Rooneyboy:
Who's the man that offended u this much

U've been sounding so bitter

grin Offend me? Nah, nothing a man does surprises me anymore. I just have a problem with u guys shifting all the blames to women when u are not better yourselves.

And from ur posts, I can deduce you don't like women either.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 11:43pm On Apr 16, 2013
Subomi-luv:
lol i take it you are not african right?
... No.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by ayobase(m): 11:57pm On Apr 16, 2013
vivian chinaza:

........................Cheating is bad on both sides! Let's not make it competitive.

Not a competition, but the pure fact!

It all started from "Virginity"!

Its of course bad on both sides.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Moyola(f): 12:18am On Apr 17, 2013
They that feel it know it. May he rip! buh suicide?!

Lord have Mercy!

. . .n d wife that pushed her husband down the stairs to his death. . .hmmmn!

Women!!! I no fear una o!
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by pleep(m): 12:28am On Apr 17, 2013
vivian chinaza:

Its not competition its the fuckin truth lady.

Cheating hurts men more because of different instincts. This is not only about ego and self confidence bla bla bla, its about "who is the real father of my child." That is something males have to deal with but women don't. And so we evolved to have a deep seated tik that women don't have

You ever wonder why many women can tolerate polygamy but almost no man can? its because we are wired differently

You cant argue with evolutionary biology... cheating effects men more, just accept it.

We pay the "bride price" so its not so much to ask.

3 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by chronique(m): 12:40am On Apr 17, 2013
So so sad. Everytime my dad disturbs me about getting married,I keep telling him that the ladies they had in their era can't be compared to what is obtainable today but he doesn't seem to understand how bad things are. It's easier for SU brothers and sisters to marry than for those who've had experiences of what life outside the church looks like. how do you explain your wife slamming your younger brother? Not your neighbour or friend or colleague;your own blood? What's as humiliating as that? The more I read about issues like these,the more it makes me drag my feet towards settling down. Wouldn't it be better for one to be single and happy than for one to be married and sad? If you dig deep,you'll find out she's been shagging others aside his brother.

Sorry for the loss of your friend. Once had a girl who was doubling up between me and my bestie(although the whole thing started as a game). My bestie opened up to me about it and at first,I was heartbroken and embarassed. But I had to be a man. I told him to carry on. We both screwed the bitch and when we were done,we left her. But in her silly mind,she was playing games,not knowing we were busy chilling with drinks at night to discuss her p**sy and the stretchmarks on her saggy boobs. When I left that hood,I passed her round to others.... The irony of it all is that one innocent man would marry her and start a family with her. These are the kinda girls you can't leave at home without them testing other dicks behind you. Unfortunately,there are so many of them outthere. Yes,he was wrong to have taken his life but nobody knows how destroyed he was,inside. Maybe he would have been able to cope if she was still his girlfriend but his wife,mother of his child? That must have been pretty tough. May his soul r.I.p.

3 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 2:21am On Apr 17, 2013
For those afraid of women, be ready to count ur brothers too cos it takes two to tangle. @op. Hw did you get the entire gist, the wife fleed,same with the bro, the neighbours only saw him dead. Who knws wat else wud have been going on? Or are u the bro? RIp to the dead
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 7:25am On Apr 17, 2013
pleep: Its not competition its the fuckin truth lady.

Cheating hurts men more because of different instincts. This is not only about ego and self confidence bla bla bla, its about "who is the real father of my child." That is something males have to deal with but women don't. And so we evolved to have a deep seated tik that women don't have

You ever wonder why many women can tolerate polygamy but almost no man can? its because we are wired differently

You cant argue with evolutionary biology... cheating effects men more, just accept it.

Tell this to the five indian brothers married to one woman.Don't get it twisted bro,cheating can put both sexes in a murderous rage.if women are so tolerant of it,you won't be hearing of men winding up dead due to their infidelity.Cheating hurts everyone deeply,male or female.don't ever justify it with the fact that men pay bride price,are you trying to say that women who are the bread winners can cheat?Your bride price theory suggests that whoever sponsored the marriage,only he or she should demand for faithfulness.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 7:42am On Apr 17, 2013
Your friend could have just murdered the b*tch instead of killing himself,now she is going to screw on happily and probably remarry.Cheaters should pay and not the opposite.
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by 2jideofor(m): 7:51am On Apr 17, 2013
Tell them... Tell them bro.

You wonder why men kill their girlfriend/wife, pour acid on them, behead them? That is the hight of anger and disaster cheating or heartbreak can have on a man.
Looking at it more critically, someone would have still kicked the bucket, either the brother or the wife. And that is if the man had not taken his own life. At that point in time, that man was more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden...

All the women talking do not know how men feel when cheated on, especially when you had trust that person.

If not for the sake of God and the fact that I am slow to anger, but only God knows what could have happened to my ex back in 2009.

I just thank God I had left her presence when my anger started. Each time I think about that day, such as this post just reminded me of, I thank my God.

If not, she would have been hospitalized!

There is nothing I hate in this world as being treated like a fool. I could tolerate many things, but hardly can I do same when treated like a fool. I just dont know why.

May be that's why I am very slow to anger. Else. It would have been disastrous!

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Nobody: 8:02am On Apr 17, 2013
I wonder which man can claim he knows how women feel when cheated on,just know that they feel like killing something too.

1 Like

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:05am On Apr 17, 2013
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by biolabee(m): 8:06am On Apr 17, 2013
2jideofor: Tell them... Tell them bro.

You wonder why men kill their girlfriend/wife, pour acid on them, behead them? That is the hight of anger and disaster cheating or heartbreak can have on a man.
Looking at it more critically, someone would have still kicked the bucket, either the brother or the wife. And that is if the man had not taken his own life. At that point in time, that man was more dangerous than Osama Bin Laden...

Irrespective of how bad it looks, NO ONE, I repeat NO ONE MALE OR FEMALE deserves to be murdered because of infidelity or to take his or her life

Why don't you leave it to God to judge as we all have sinned and should not judge

Once again, may the departed rest in peace
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by Rooneyboy(m): 9:13am On Apr 17, 2013

I like the bolded part of ur post .
Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by vivianc(f): 9:14am On Apr 17, 2013

How much fuc...king bride price do you even pay?

Bro face it, men are weaker vessels. You can't just get ur acts together, stand up and own up to your responsibilities, no! You always push the blame to someone else. What does that make u? Cry babies. You guys are just weak.
And its good a lot of you are served the very food you prepared. At least you get to see how great it tastes.
When next you see a woman on the road? Duff ur cap for her! She is an epitome of strength.
And I didn't say this from a view point of feminism. I'm not a feminist.

A lot of you guys are just full of shi..t and I wonder how women put up with u.

3 Likes

Re: She's Succeeded In Killing My Friend "Her Husband". by SLIDEwaxie(m): 9:20am On Apr 17, 2013
Temismith: ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟غغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغغ؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟؟
is dt allahu-akbar?
grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Why Some Women Will Never Be Happy In Marriage / ???????????????????? / Nigerian Girl Living Abroad Breaks The Internet With Her X-rated Photos.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 90
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.