Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,986 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 04:50 AM

How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) (3174 Views)

Warning Signs That Your Girl Doesn't Love You Anymore. / For Guys 27 Ways To Treat Your Girlfriend / Why are Men not Crazy about Tall Girls? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by yusufcarez: 4:54pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania: Nice one OP.
Don't be deterred, you should know most Nlanders with their bad mouth especially in the romance section. Once you say something about a guy, they take it you love the guy or you are in search of a guy. How dumber can they get, really? undecided

A quick peep thru ur profile pix shows u have lesion in your Medial Longitudinal Fasciculus.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by chikk(f): 4:58pm On Apr 17, 2013
yusufcarez:
Yes grandma!!
Thats d problem with d inability of ur hymenal carnucle 2 secrete hymen.

Jeez!!! Chai! Sorry. I said it that you're just a child. If you can take one minute to think of the meaningless rubbish you just posted, you won't make posts on NL again. EVER! SMH

My dear bleep off my thread. I got no time for kids
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by yusufcarez: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk:

Jeez!!! Chai! Sorry. I said it that you're just a child. If you can take one minute to think of the meaningless rubbish you just posted, you won't make posts on NL again. EVER! SMH

My dear bleep off my thread. I got no time for kids
U're tired?bring it on now.Baboon
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by chikk(f): 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
190: ^ someone said we would become best friends one day

What do u think

You know exactly what I think if the person said that on NL jokes section.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 5:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Oh! And I forgot to add that I wouldn't respond to any silly or brainless posts that may be directed to me, because recent studies have shown that "responding to such posts classifies you as the same with the brainless person behind the silly post".. And trust me, guys, you don't wanna be brainless even for a second.. smiley

In that case, I'll just rest my case smiley
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by yusufcarez: 5:11pm On Apr 17, 2013
[quote author=190]^ someone said we would become best friends one day
its becos wen i see a gal i lyk i fight wit ha 1st.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by hidenconyo(m): 7:03pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania: Nice one OP.
Don't be deterred, you should know most Nlanders with their bad mouth especially in the romance section. Once you say something about a guy, they take it you love the guy or you are in search of a guy. How dumber can they get, really? undecided

another silly girl
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 7:07pm On Apr 17, 2013
Typical angry black woman, you open a thread to curse people undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 7:08pm On Apr 17, 2013
How old is the op?? Teenage fantasies, smh undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 7:12pm On Apr 17, 2013
hiden_conyo: another silly girl

You might wanna refer to the post one post ahead of your comment.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by chikk(f): 7:23pm On Apr 17, 2013
Shollypopz: How old is the op?? Teenage fantasies, smh undecided

I don't argue with ladies on 'ladies matters', you're entitled to your opinion. But please, next time, endeavour to get your question answered if your comment depends on it. The question 'How old is the op??' Was not answered so where did the word 'Teenage' come from?

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 7:28pm On Apr 17, 2013
^^read my prev. post again. This time, a little slower. undecided
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Babztemmy: 7:35pm On Apr 17, 2013
chikk: I got this from 'Solutionz News' page and I felt I should share it. Most relationships fail or don't last because the men don't know the right things to do and the right times to do them! Here are some of the little things that men ignore but actually makes relationships thrive!

*When she walks away from you mad [follow her]
*When she stares at your lips [kiss her]
*When she pushes you or hit's you [grab her and don't let go]
*When starts cursing you [kiss her and tell her you love her]
*When she's quiet
[ask her what's wrong]
*When she ignores you [give her your attention]
*When she pulls away [pull her back]
*When you see her at her worst [tell her she's beautiful]
*When you see her cry [just hold her & don't say a word]
*When you see her walking [sneak up & hug her waist from behind]
*When she's scared [protect her]
*When she lays her head on your shoulder [Tilt her head up & kiss her]
*When she steals your favourite hat [Let her keep it & sleep with it for a night]
*When she teases you [tease her back & make her laugh ]
*When she doesn't answer for a long time [reassure her that everything is okay]
*When she looks at you with doubt [Back yourself up with the TRUTH]
*When she grabs at your hands [hold hers & play with her fingers]
*When she bumps into you [bump into her back & make her laugh ]
*When she tells you a secret [keep it safe & untold]
*When she looks at you in your eyes [don't look away until she does]
*WHEN SHE MISSES YOU [SHES HURTING INSIDE]
*When you break her heart [the pain NEVER really goes away]
*When she says its over [she STILL wants you to be hers

Lmfao,rubbish
If she picks ur phone leave her alone
Allow her read ur textmessages
Give her all ur passwords.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 7:36pm On Apr 17, 2013
some of your assumptions are just wrong!
more like having inferiority complex in the relationship

2 Likes

Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by yusufcarez: 7:47pm On Apr 17, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^read my prev. post again. This time, a little slower. undecided
No she can't cos she has dementia..u know she's old
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by hidenconyo(m): 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2013
Tashamania: Oh! And I forgot to add that I wouldn't respond to any silly or brainless posts that may be directed to me, because recent studies have shown that "responding to such posts classifies you as the same with the brainless person behind the silly post".. And trust me, guys, you don't wanna be brainless even for a second.. smiley

In that case, I'll just rest my case smiley
brainless silly girl
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Ornaments(f): 8:49pm On Apr 17, 2013
Sorry buh most naija guys arnt romantic and am sure u can hardly find one that'd do all these stuffs u wrote. I wish dem well......
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Oahray: 8:57pm On Apr 17, 2013
Op, funny. Sounds like something out a Harlequin novel for starry-eyed teenage girls. Error starts from number one sef. If she walks out on me (anger not an excuse), especially for a molehill-c.um-mountain issue, I'd let her go and come back when she has cleared her head. My world does not revolve around any lady who isn't my wife.

On the flip side, it sounds poetic. smiley
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Les: 10:25pm On Apr 17, 2013
Shollypopz: How old is the op?? Teenage fantasies, smh undecided
coming from a lady, nice one shollypopoli....

1 Like

Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by Nobody: 11:31pm On Apr 17, 2013
Rubbish.
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by 190: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2013
a vulture just flew past grin grin grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by 190: 11:52am On Apr 18, 2013
Shollypopz: ^^read my prev. post again. This time, a little slower. undecided

grin grin
Re: How To Treat Your Girl: A Must Read For All Men(not Boys) by 190: 12:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
hiden_conyo: another silly girl

grin

(1) (2) (Reply)

If Your EX Write This On Your Wall / 10 Things Girls Should Never Say To Guys Ever.! / What First Comes To Your Mind When You See Or Meet A Cute Person?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.