Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,340 members, 7,811,988 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 05:02 AM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36103 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:39am On Apr 19, 2013
stacy: A man that will cheat will always cheat.

If it'll take just the few pointers above for a man to stop cheating, don't you think its worthwhile for a woman to try it?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Chidoks(f): 10:46am On Apr 19, 2013
sweetheart,the biggest problem of our time is that we've unconsciously accepted adultry.it is very difficult to see a spinster that has not slept with a married man and when she marries then what goes around comes around
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2013
I HAVE EMBRACED THE DOG IN ME
2 CHEAT IS ENCRYPTED IN MY DNA
AS LONG AS THERE ARE CHICS WILLING 2 GIVE ITUP
IMMA KEEP HITTING HOME RUNS

AS THE WISE WRITER, OSCAR WILDE SAID

'THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCOME TEMPTATION IS TO YIELD TO IT'
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:47am On Apr 19, 2013
Nice post..I noticed its mostly women that are doubting the OP and her post,that prolly due to their experiences and tales from other sources,if men had the time to write about problems and faults of women..Una go run
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Chidoks(f): 10:49am On Apr 19, 2013
besides adultary is a thing of the mind and most men have decided to 'enjoy' it.your tips is good but i propmise you it will not keep the man at home,it'll only make him put you first.it's only God that can stop it
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2013
Simple truth is that you can't stop a man from cheating until you remove his two eyes and render him sterile.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by follymog: 10:50am On Apr 19, 2013
B
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Truckpusher(m): 10:51am On Apr 19, 2013
A cheat is a cheat, if you like develop three TOTO for your pubic area.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Chidoks(f): 10:53am On Apr 19, 2013
Babzilla: I HAVE EMBRACED THE DOG IN ME
2 CHEAT IS ENCRYPTED IN MY DNA
AS LONG AS THERE ARE CHICS WILLING 2 GIVE ITUP
IMMA KEEP HITTING HOME RUNS

AS THE WISE WRITER, OSCAR WILDE SAID

'THE ONLY WAY TO OVERCOME TEMPTATION IS TO YIELD TO IT'

bros while at it remember hiv reside in some skirt which was transfered from some boxers
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by free2ryhme: 10:54am On Apr 19, 2013
Lovely mature thread @ op. You r a woman wit vision and destined for greatness. Unlike other with a million and 1 posts only abt shoes, bags, clothes, and pics of women(whor-e$) and how dey want to be treated

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by AnodaIT(m): 10:55am On Apr 19, 2013
Two topics in a row about men cheating posted by Muk1na to frontpage
hmmm
Seun is in trouble
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 10:58am On Apr 19, 2013
baba dey:

Don't make mistake babe, nothing is perfect. There is no perfect relationship.
e no dey at all.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by buklan4realyah(f): 10:59am On Apr 19, 2013
u cant stop any man frm cheating.....

if he wont cheat he never do it,
while some men no amount of satisfaction deir wife is giving dem they will never appreciate it
dey will still cheat on dier wives.

MEN! seriously it is nt fair for u to cheat on ur wife nd vice visa
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by sucess001(m): 11:00am On Apr 19, 2013
@ the Moderators...

how do you determine what come on the front page please?

i posted a similar post as seen below, yall ignored it yet u put this on front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1255108/15-steps-successfully-cheat-girlfriend

lets be transparent abeg. abi its cos the op is a babe?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by free2ryhme: 11:00am On Apr 19, 2013
mccart:
My life is back!!! After 8 years of marriage, my husband left me and left me with our three kids. I felt like my life was about to end, and was falling apart. I contacted you and after I explained you my problem. In just 2 days, my husband came back to us and show me and my kids much love and apologize for all the pain he have bring to the family. We solved our issues, and we are even happier than before you are the best spell caster priest Aluta i really appreciate the love spell you castes for me to get the man back to my life i will keep sharing more testimonies to people about your good work Thank you once again at traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com. incase you are in any problem you can contact this man for help he is always there in his temple to help you solve your problem Contact Email is (traditionalspellhospital@gmail.com
scam!!!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by PrettySpicey(f): 11:04am On Apr 19, 2013
How To Stop Your Man From Cheating:

1. Realize you can't a STOP a cheating casanova from cheating. So ...
2. Date and marry a matured principled man who has of his own accord decided to be faithful.
3. PRAY. Everyday, everytime, for God to give him the grace to overcome temptation.
4. Be the best wife/partner ever. And finally ...
5. Deliver food and SEX on time, everytime he WANTS them. And be creative on both counts.

C'est tout.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by free2ryhme: 11:05am On Apr 19, 2013
sucess001:
@ the Moderators...

how do you determine what come on the front page please?

i posted a similar post as seen below, yall ignored it yet u put this on front page?

https://www.nairaland.com/1255108/15-steps-successfully-cheat-girlfriend

lets be transparent abeg. abi its cos the op is a babe?
guy ur topic encourages negative behaviour rather than discourages. I for delete am if i be mod

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by FXKing2012(m): 11:06am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk: Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.
You've said it all, wish our ladies can learn something here.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2013
follymog: @chikk listen: everytin use to be well but since im more mature and observant,i noticed she was nt the person i used to know although i didnt tell her a word instead i maintain a smooth interaction and dcd to check on tins i never use to check. Guess what i found

She was seein some1 else and i saw wit ma eyes she told the guy on her bbm i'll miss ur kiss and there lots more like sending open pix in small clothings...So i said nth again and for 2months she told me how her schedule has been tit for not takin time to visit me like i did. Then 1 sunday evening we were talking and laughing on phone and i asked her how is ur guy? She became furious and told me to stop such...then she came over 1day to see me,and i asked her again and she denied again then i asked her telling her i won't ask her again...i told her the guys name...his number...pin...and everytin i see they've been doing. What do u tink chikk

She started apologizing on phone,then the oda nit sheading croc tears...this guy still calls her everytime and she feels she can handle it. Just like u sed...i just want to make sure i've done all. Now it appears she nows what she want

If I may ask; what exactly have you done. In respect to the topic, you should do your best to make your relationship work. You suspected her infidelity and said nothing. You confirmed her infidelity and all you did was to ask of her guy?

In the first place, if you valued your relationship, you shouldn't have allowed things get too far. But your mind seems to be made up already. You wanted an excuse to end it all and that was why you gave her the free hand to cheat.

Well, if you're able to forgive her, or in case of future dealings, do try to find out why she's being an infidel. If its your fault, then you can adjust yourself and sort things out. Otherwise, I don't think she's yours as nothing you do can please her.

#good luck
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by turl(m): 11:07am On Apr 19, 2013
lol add 'must be a freak in bed' to that list and I'll marry you. tongue
On the real though, that is easier said than done, considering most of us are assholes. (myself included)
I say that 'cos I've got three sisters and they tell me about suspicions they have about their guys and being a player myself I can immediately tell what the guys are up to.

In truth, it takes two to tango. I think if you meet a babe that you know has had to change and improve herself a great deal because of you..you can't get better than that really. Ladies need to realise some guys can't change too so if you know you've tried too hard and dude won't change, might as well bail before 'while your market still dey sell'.

my 2p.

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 11:14am On Apr 19, 2013
PrettySpicey: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating:

2. Date and marry a matured principled man who has of his own accord decided to be faithful.
3. PRAY. Everyday, everytime, for God to give him the grace to overcome temptation.
5. Deliver food and SEX on time, everytime he WANTS them. And be creative on both counts.

C'est tout.

If I should break your no 4 down, it'll translate to my post and then we'll be saying the same thing.

For your no 2, if you like, marry a mini god who has the best qualities any woman can ask for. If you don't work on yourself and your marriage, he'll go out in pursuit of happiness.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by sucess001(m): 11:15am On Apr 19, 2013
free2ryhme: guy ur topic encourages negative behaviour rather than discourages. I for delete am if i be mod

Abegi! so when did this place be moral platform ba? watery defense.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 11:17am On Apr 19, 2013
Make him drink the water u washed ur tsutsu with
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 19, 2013
Oh please the same applies for men... mtchew!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 11:23am On Apr 19, 2013
PrettySpicey: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating:

C'est tout.
na wa for women o, e get one thread wey enter homepage wey one person dey complain say im sis husband dey chow d wife scatter every day, many girls curse d man, sm say e no well sm say na demon dey worry am nw i come see this ur post i come confuse d more. Wetin women really want sef?.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by AGEZIE: 11:25am On Apr 19, 2013
dog na dog, goat na still goat
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 11:27am On Apr 19, 2013
tell this to flavour
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by badmeat(m): 11:32am On Apr 19, 2013
mondi_cheeks: Make him drink the water u washed ur tsutsu with
kai,wetin guys dey go thru for the love of pooosaaay
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Ngozickwukwuka(f): 11:39am On Apr 19, 2013
nice one though....if all ladies can put this into practice,it can save some relationships.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chopwell: 11:39am On Apr 19, 2013
There is no 'one rule fits all' for relationships. Wat works for A may not work for B. Some men are jerks. Especially d jobless ones who want to validate their manhood by being assholes to their partners inspite of d fact dat d only claim they have to being 'men' is peni. S. For any relationship to work, both have to work hard at it. It is completely wicked and abusive for d woman to put food on d table and still massage d man's ego.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.