Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,275 members, 7,811,804 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:02 PM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36098 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 9:12pm On Apr 18, 2013
190: chikk im behind you on this one embarassed embarassed embarassed

Must you be @ her behindundecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 9:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
jmoore: A pig will always be a pig.

And that makes you - the king of pigsangry
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

This is private enough. Talk

No embarassed
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
baba dey:

Must you be @ her behindundecided

yeah we married embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

No embarassed

Ok. Will tell seun to get us a private chat room
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Ok. Will tell seun to get us a private chat room

that'l be cool wink
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:34pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

that'l be cool wink

Till then, can I have peace on NL?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:38pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Till then, can I have peace on NL?

if u allow me have peace wink
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:57pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

if u allow me have peace wink

Just don't post comments like you're not human and stop the 'moon man' attitudes.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 10:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
@chikk... Dz how love in tokyo startsgringrin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
baba dey: @chikk... Dz how love in tokyo startsgringrin

In Tokyo? Well, this is naija. Sorry
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 10:24pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

In Tokyo? Well, this is naija. Sorry

undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
baba dey:

undecided

Yup! Such don't happen here.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 10:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Just don't post comments like you're not human and stop the 'moon man' attitudes.

angry angry
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:49pm On Apr 18, 2013
190:

angry angry

Good night 'moon man'
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 11:42pm On Apr 18, 2013
chikk:

Yup! Such don't happen here.

Azin loveundecided?... Your too much luv theories and rules of romance has made you a biscuit to the extent you don't know wz luv in tokyoundecided

₪ö offence babewink
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 11:53pm On Apr 18, 2013
baba dey:

Azin loveundecided?... Your too much luv theories and rules of romance has made you a biscuit to the extent you don't know wz luv in tokyoundecided

₪ö offence babewink

None taken. Go in peace and sin no more. Forget 190 and your 'love in tokyo'. The last time I checked, that's just a movie name. Don't know if there's another meaning to it undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 12:00am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

None taken. Go in peace and sin no more. Forget 190 and your 'love in tokyo'. The last time I checked, that's just a movie name. Don't know if there's another meaning to it undecided

Did I mention or think of 190?... U see wat I'm sayinggrin.. Try watch the moviesmiley. I wanna ask u a kwestion sef,is it true,when truly in love,the feelings like indian films we watchgrin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 12:21am On Apr 19, 2013
baba dey:

Did I mention or think of 190?... U see wat I'm sayinggrin.. Try watch the moviesmiley. I wanna ask u a kwestion sef,is it true,when truly in love,the feelings like indian films we watchgrin

Don't have the 'true love' experience? Wait till it comes tongue tongue tongue I ain't got no answers to your 'kwestion'. tongue tongue grin grin grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by dBard: 2:57am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk: Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.

Ur Absolutely Right.
A woman that does all these for me will make fidelity a breeze.
U only go searching for wat d heart, knowingly or unknowingly, lacks..
My take tho..
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by onila(f): 4:00am On Apr 19, 2013

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 7:55am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Don't have the 'true love' experience? WAIT TILL IT COMES tongue tongue tongue I ain't got no answers to your 'kwestion'. tongue tongue grin grin grin

Fromundecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 8:12am On Apr 19, 2013
baba dey:

Fromundecided

From where ever it'll come from. Or better still, meet 190. The 'moon man' can help
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by cdamsel(f): 9:04am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that count
which 1 I go come follow na

1 Like

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:28am On Apr 19, 2013
cdamsel: which 1 I go come follow na

The first is more like to pamper while the second talks more about Lordship. No matter how much men grow, they still love attention and like to be taken care of. But some women earn more than their husbands, this shouldn't make them LORD their men. You don't treat him like a child because you have more.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by fatjustice(m): 9:32am On Apr 19, 2013
treat each other alike, i was the man that was like that lesson you told the women but every thing change when my mife act as if sje is the god that deverve worship, i love you chiky
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 9:55am On Apr 19, 2013
chikk:

From where ever it'll come from. Or better still, meet 190. The 'moon man' can help

For wat!!?angry... I aint gay babe. Bisexual,not in my dictionary. So,why meet him madamoiselleundecided?

I want my luv story to be like indian filmgringrin..kuchi kuchi hota hai grin

Have you watched titanic?grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:09am On Apr 19, 2013
baba dey:

For wat!!?angry... I aint gay babe. Bisexual,not in my dictionary. So,why meet him madamoiselleundecided?

I want my luv story to be like indian filmgringrin..kuchi kuchi hota hai grin

Have you watched titanic?grin

Nah, never said you should meet moon man to love, meet him to connect. Despite all his attacks on women, that guy is following half of NL women o. grin grin

That ur love story dream no be here o! Titanic? You ready to die for love huh undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by babadey(m): 10:12am On Apr 19, 2013
cdamsel: which 1 I go come follow na

When you live your love life on "do-and-dont",you are bound to mistakes especially when its from those self-called-love-doctorundecided.

Babe,have you watched the movie "think like a man"?. @ the end you will see (which some don't get),love can't work when you place it on some theoryundecided. Every author with different "do and don't".

I still blame this on hollywood and bollywoodsmiley

Chikk babe, love isn't a theory nor mathematics.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 10:19am On Apr 19, 2013
baba dey:

When you live your love life on "do-and-dont",you are bound to mistakes especially when its from those self-called-love-doctorundecided.

Babe,have you watched the movie "think like a man"?. @ the end you will see (which some don't get),love can't work when you place it on some theoryundecided. Every author with different "do and don't".

I still blame this on hollywood and bollywoodsmiley

Chikk babe, love isn't a theory nor mathematics.

Who says it is? And who says this are rules that must be followed? To every person their decision because these can not work for everyone. They're just a few pointers dude, just pointers to the right angle.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by nairaman66(m): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2013
Treat him with a glass of pun nano juice every 4 hrs! That will do the trick! grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by stacy(f): 10:24am On Apr 19, 2013
A man that will cheat will always cheat.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

My Aunty's Husband Wants To Marry Me. He Says He's In Love / Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.