Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,335 members, 7,811,977 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:42 AM

How To Stop Your Man From Cheating - Romance (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating (36101 Views)

Women.... This Is The Best Way To Stop Your Husband From Cheating.(photo) / Man Padlocks Girlfriend's Pant To Prevent Her From Cheating (photos) / How To Stop Your Man From Cheating: The Very Weird But Very Workable Way (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by BlackBaron: 8:28am On Apr 20, 2013
A guy that wants to cheat WOULD cheat. Comes down to discipline and maturity.

All this epistle... undecided
Sounds like brainwashing to me.

Many prolly do all in the OP yet...
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Btruth: 9:45am On Apr 20, 2013
chikk:

Yeah. They don't and I never said they do. Just a few pointers to help people understand their partners and make their relationships work. The perfection of every relationship depends on the individuals involved.

There will be no perfection as long as we are human. We only live to manage with each other. Thanks for your points.

"every little help"
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by tonigreen: 11:42am On Apr 20, 2013
poshdiva: If they would cheat they would cheat. Doing all the above would only make them feel guilty about cheating but won't stop them

Simple....
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Bootylicious(f): 1:18pm On Apr 20, 2013
I wish i had known dis years back.. I could not help but share on my website and in courtesy of you http://abidemionline.com/relationship/how-to-stop-your-man-from-cheating/

chikk: Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by iykololo(m): 3:12pm On Apr 20, 2013
chikk: Keeping a man faithful is not as difficult as it may appear at first. For starters, most of them want to be true to their spouses, but for that extra boost to ensure fidelity, try these steps.

Respect him as you would want him to respect you

Remind him from time to time why he's your man . In other words, take the time to make him feel special as if he's the only one in your life. Tell him how handsome he is every now and then.

Validate your man on a daily basis. Whether he works outside of the house, is currently unemployed or a stay-at-home Dad, (if you're married) your man still needs to feel like a man. You know he is, make sure he knows it as well.

Appreciate all the things he does for you
. It doesn't matter whether those things are big or small, they are worth, at the least, a thank you.

Spice things up every once in a while. Tell him your fantasies, listen to his. Don't be afraid to initiate romance.

Live, love and Laugh. Laugh often with him, not at him. Tell him a joke that you think he might like or clip out comics from the newspaper and place them on the fridge,send text or e-mail messages.

Listen first, and then talk. Let him finish what he has to say before you interrupt. Ask questions if you're not sure about what he said. Do not go with the general notion; all women are nags. Make a difference. Listen more, talk less.

Be his biggest supporter! Men don't like to admit it, but they need reassurances as well. Showing him that you support him and are there with him through day to day struggles will help to ensure that he doesn't have a need for someone else to fill that need.

Don't lose your own self respect. Stop blaming him for everything and understand that some things are beyond your or his control.

Feed him. Men love when a woman cooks for them like mum does. You don't have to cook exactly like her but, it's the action that counts. Women claim men are dogs but remember if you feed a dog he will never leave home!!!

Hold and Cuddle your man, his day can be just as bad as your day. Remember they
are big kids and when they got upset when they were younger, mums held them close.

When leaving him alone make sure he has everything needed. Remember you are
already dressed and ready to go and he is capable of getting those things. It also shows you care about his needs or wants as well.

Don't ever baby him. He will pull away from you. He needs to feel like he's the provider. If you're married, take the family budget to give him what he likes. It's the effort that counts.

Work on yourself. Learn to appear neat and appealing to tour man at all times. Take your time to get those kinky and sexy undies, night wears and dressing that will make him want you more.

Remember, if a man has all he needs in a woman, he will never go looking for another. Be everything your man wants.
u said 'when leaving him alone,make sure he has everything that he needs'. I will like to add,s€x included. Make sure u leave him with enough 'take away' sex. Cos he will need more wen u nt thr. Lolz.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 3:29pm On Apr 20, 2013
Bootylicious: I wish i had known dis years back.. I could not help but share on my website and in courtesy of you http://abidemionline.com/relationship/how-to-stop-your-man-from-cheating/

Wow! Thanks. I must confess, I'm flattered. Thanks again.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Mingle87(f): 6:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
All men r bloody cheaters
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by joanpinkie(f): 8:47pm On Apr 20, 2013
well everybody seems to be saying all men cheat. All dont cheat, but if u hav bn treatd bad in d past i beg of u let go of d past, u can love n be loved again, who knws dis tym around u myt meet somone dat dont cheat. men dat dont cheat most tyms r nt fun to be wit. I love my guy and he loves me, i notice dat he cheats on me wit a girl, but blive me , it wldnt take him tym to come bck n start pleading. I knw my way thru his hrt.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:17pm On Apr 20, 2013
Mingle87: All men r bloody cheaters

Hmmmmm!!!! That's a great accusation o! But how do you know that?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 9:23pm On Apr 20, 2013
joanpinkie: well everybody seems to be saying all men cheat. All dont cheat, but if u hav bn treatd bad in d past i beg of u let go of d past, u can love n be loved again, who knws dis tym around u myt meet somone dat dont cheat. men dat dont cheat most tyms r nt fun to be wit. I love my guy and he loves me, i notice dat he cheats on me wit a girl, but blive me , it wldnt take him tym to come bck n start pleading. I knw my way thru his hrt.

He would plead. Nobody says he won't. He loves you but that doesn't stop him from cheating. That's my point! You do all the poster has outlined so that he has no excuse to cheat but Men don't need a legitimate excuse to cheat. They rely on the fact that they are Men and so our society allows it. If you cook Fried rice instead of Jollof rice as they requested they will use it as an excuse to cheat. If you are a nagging wife or girlfriend they use it as an excuse. If I am nagging why don't you tell me so that we will talk about it? Do you have to cheat? You say you condone his cheating because you know he loves you and you will take him back each time because you know he loves you. He knows you love him and you will always take him back. He is playing on your emotions dear.
If he marries you, he will continue to cheat. You better set your limits NOW!
And as for your statement saying men who don't cheat aren't fun to be with PLEASE tell me YOU ARE KIDDING!!! Men who don't cheat are more fun to be with because you have their undivided attention. You TRUST them. You can defend him anywhere and anytime against any baby mama. He is free around you. You on the other hand are safer. No one is gonna call you threatening bullshit or pour acid on you. Unless you don't love that guy. If you do, the thought of sharing him with anybody will kill you

You cheat on me, I dump your silly ass. No Time!
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 12:02am On Apr 21, 2013
chikk is that how u intend stopping me from cheating cheesy cheesy
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by vizboy(m): 1:05am On Apr 21, 2013
The best way to stop a cheat is to pull out a gun and shot the hell out of him or her
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 6:22am On Apr 21, 2013
joanpinkie: men dat dont cheat most tyms r nt fun to be wit.
True, sometimes me sef dey wonder why girls hate to date/marry the real born again Christians wey go hardly ever cheat on u, even if im do am e no go b steady like the others, but them want a God fearing man that doesn't cheat, e go hard una o.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by passionate88: 6:27am On Apr 21, 2013
poshdiva:

And as for your statement saying men who don't cheat aren't fun to be with PLEASE tell me YOU ARE KIDDING!!! Men who don't cheat are more fun to be with because you have their undivided attention.
She dey refer to them born again Christian brothers. Those holy holy. Those speaking in tongue types. Those non jean wearing kind of dudes. Those kind wey like to tuck in their cloths even if na polo dm wear. Those wey no dey miss church, etc na wetin she get for mind.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by sammoR: 7:06am On Apr 21, 2013
Chikk, I like ur views. And in truth, when u practice all these things a good man will stay n no matter how tempted he gets outside, u've given him enof armour n a shield. Add a good sex life 2that n he'll most likely never stray.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Cabsso(m): 7:55am On Apr 21, 2013
baba dey:

Don't make mistake babe, nothing is perfect. There is no perfect relationship.

U lied man of cos dy is a perfect r/ship tot probs may arise bt dy wil stil solv it in a matured way & note stop putin negative ideas in2 d hrt of weak men.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by pleep(m): 7:59am On Apr 21, 2013
coefoe:
Wait o! My fiance looks at other women in public... Does it mean that he has the tendency to cheat? I used to think it's normal o... Ah! Lol

lol im no oracle

but that is very disrespectful. If hes doing in your prescense, i'd say talk to him about it
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by foleyx: 8:54am On Apr 21, 2013
most importantly if ur man asks u to open ur tighs u should say "how wide sir"
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Nobody: 4:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
I been more like a guest than a nairalander, buh I just had 2comment after reading this topic, lets call a spade a spade, doing all these doesn't guarantee u 'jack'like jmoore said a pig wld alwz b a pig, it still bores down 2d moral values of d individuals in d relationship, knowing what u have is special and not wanting 2let go of each other, trust me, except if u guys are married, then fine, u cld do all these but if not, lets try giving ourselves 'common sense' and not acting like the guys chaperon
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by DigitalSignal(m): 5:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Chai, I'm proud to be a man! grin grin chikk, my dear, where can I find a lady that can do just as you wrote up there? I'd have no course for looking outside if ladies would just be like this! grin grin lol. I love your post and I hope you're a replica of the picture your post is painting. grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
DigitalSignal: Chai, I'm proud to be a man! grin grin chikk, my dear, where can I find a lady that can do just as you wrote up there? I'd have no course for looking outside if ladies would just be like this! grin grin lol. I love your post and I hope you're a replica of the picture your post is painting. grin

shocked shocked where have you been?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by DigitalSignal(m): 9:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
chikk:

shocked shocked where have you been?

Oh dear, I've been around. ...just been a bit busy lately. Hope you're fine.
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
DigitalSignal:

Oh dear, I've been around. ...just been a bit busy lately. Hope you're fine.

Yes I am. Tnx for asking
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Mingle87: All men r bloody cheaters

with that face of yours

I can understand why all men would definately cheat on you

left alone to me, i wont even touch you with a 100meter pole undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
DigitalSignal: Chai, I'm proud to be a man! grin grin chikk, my dear, where can I find a lady that can do just as you wrote up there? I'd have no course for looking outside if ladies would just be like this! grin grin lol. I love your post and I hope you're a replica of the picture your post is painting. grin

thats my girl u hitting on undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by 190: 9:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
pleep:

lol im no oracle

but that is very disrespectful. If hes doing in your prescense, i'd say talk to him about it

Too bad i do it as well embarassed embarassed

or maybe im used to it embarassed embarassed
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by chikk(f): 9:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:

Huh? undecided
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by DigitalSignal(m): 10:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
190:

Oh really? Well, she may have been but not anymore! grin
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Btruth: 10:37am On Jun 24, 2013
shocked
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by ediemafio(m): 2:22am On Dec 23, 2013
byvan: Akuko na egwu,ukwunnu buriri ukwunnu,onweghi ngwota.
ibu onye hausa?
Re: How To Stop Your Man From Cheating by Enockia(m): 10:26am On Apr 15, 2016

chai this point make brain...op u de on point!!!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Older SA Jujuwoman 'Cursed' After Dating White Toyboy (PICS) / What Women Really Want / African Lady And Her Older Oyinbo Husband Loved Up

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.