Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,929 members, 7,828,233 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 07:00 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (45) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392660 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 6:42pm On Jun 30, 2013
princesa: ....., so am i just gonna give you spoilers.

cool
Careful
Re: Story: Taking Chances by miracle477: 9:31pm On Jun 30, 2013
Av kinda bin a silent follower bt i nw av to comment...nice story u ve gat gal bt pls dnt end t as u r planning 2...t wld brk my hart...poco a poco pls
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Rajosh(m): 9:34pm On Jun 30, 2013
Brenda is getting on my nerves and as for peter,I need to do something about him ASAP.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Smhart1(f): 10:09pm On Jun 30, 2013
Princess i need to let you know that you are doing a great job, keep it up please....i just need to let you know how interesting am seeing this story after reading all the way from chapter one to seventeen and commenting twice....kudos dear
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MzLakore(f): 10:39pm On Jun 30, 2013
nice story bt d updates made it boring.. .dont rush cos peeps re complaining....jus do d best....nice work tho it was annoyin wasting mb @ times to know if u've updated....princess
Re: Story: Taking Chances by nelxsantos(m): 1:03am On Jul 01, 2013
dancin Azonto kukere Aligo while readin dis part lolllll P. Thnks jor.gud 9nt
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Emeraldz(f): 8:09am On Jul 01, 2013
#in a tiny voice# My dear wonderful aunty princesa, please do not rush the story. I love it very much.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by jjagz: 9:31am On Jul 01, 2013
What more can I say Bless!!!!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by laykhorn(m): 10:24am On Jul 01, 2013
princesa:
park to where angry if not for the steam loss enh, i for show Jide shege with Peter, i dint introduce him in the story for nothing!
Abeg show am d shege! We are ready for the heat. Make Peter do him own show too.

Please dont alter your initial storyline, we dont want a summarised bunch, we want an intriguing, interesting and suspense-filled series which we wont forget in a hurry... We are ready to give our optimum enthusiasm in return. Please dear

Yours Truly,
Laykhorn
Re: Story: Taking Chances by waistaa(f): 11:09am On Jul 01, 2013
Daisy yhur own don too much sef.what were you xpecting wen u sharp sharp gree to marry man wey never even knw u.if u were in grace shoes how u go feel say person jus come overtake yhu for bend wey u dey.na u go loose o coz dat ur fwend wey be brenda na unmarried candidate. Jus nyash dwn forgive jide mke una start to dey mke sweet fyn kids no be pikin oooo
Re: Story: Taking Chances by docbindl(m): 11:15am On Jul 01, 2013
Its quite obvious that u are also bored with the story and just wanna get done with it as fast as possible. That's the effect of letting a story lie fallow for too long, u loose interest, not only for the reader but also the writer. Learn from this

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 2:54pm On Jul 01, 2013
docbindl:
Its quite obvious that u are also bored with the story and just wanna get done with it as fast as possible. That's the effect of letting a story lie fallow for too long, u loose interest, not only for the reader but also the writer. Learn from this
yes sir! grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 2:59pm On Jul 01, 2013
thank you all for your comments, new timers and old timers grin

am always gratefulsmiley

but right now, am suffering from what is called 'the writers block' good old Muse suddenly up and fled me embarassed

and untill it returns.......

#still dancing to the sunset#cheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 3:47pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa: thank you all for your comments, new timers and old timers grin

am always gratefulsmiley

but right now, am suffering from what is called 'the writers block' good old Muse suddenly up and fled me embarassed

Nor be only sunset na moonrise.....Beta go undo dat last update nd write d story d normal way b4 I para
#Runs out b4 som certain pple come crying for my head#
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 4:06pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa: thank you all for your comments, new timers and old timers grin

am always gratefulsmiley
but right now, am suffering from what is called 'the writers block' good old Muse suddenly up and fled me :-

Writers block is normal, the only way to fight it is to write, write anything even if it seems like its disjointed and not flowing, later it will flow.

Also, you could ask for help from friends, they could help with ideas on the direction it shud go.
My 2 cents, hope it helps.
If I had a penny for everytime I hit a block.....

Just remember that its your story and you can do whatever you wish with the storyline.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 4:37pm On Jul 01, 2013
repogirl:

Writers block is normal, the only way to fight it is to write, write
anything even if it seems like its disjointed and not flowing, later it
will flow.

Also, you could ask for help from friends, they could help with ideas on the direction it shud go.
My 2 cents, hope it helps.
If I had a penny for everytime I hit a block.....

Just remember that its your story and you can do whatever you wish with the storyline.

the problem is not a lack of direction on where the story is headed. I've got it sorted out and going by the normal plot I've drafted, it should end in chapter 20, 21...

and i know the last update was so nonsense, rushed and not my style, i just lack the zeal to write at the moment.

maybe later am gonna modify and complete it, but right now, my head is full. undecided can't do it. sad

thanks anyway
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 4:49pm On Jul 01, 2013
princesa:

the problem is not a lack of direction on where the story is headed. I've got it sorted out and going by the normal plot I've drafted, it should end in chapter 20, 21...

and i know the last update was so nonsense, rushed and not my style, i just lack the zeal to write at the moment.

maybe later am gonna modify and complete it, but right now, my head is full. undecided can't do it. sad

thanks anyway

You can do it, it's not about can or can't you, it about you have to, if you don't do it now, you NEVER will. You have to just go on till you finish.

Trust me I know how many stories I've dumped because I lost interest.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 8:04pm On Jul 01, 2013
Repogirl and Princesa,

Get a room or something..,
Like seriously. undecided
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MsSpaqs(f): 8:19pm On Jul 01, 2013
maishot: Repogirl and Princesa,

Get a rum ke?Wat ar u tawkin abt.Its jes Geniuses xchangin ideas/advice.Lt 'em b angry
Re: Story: Taking Chances by kollyso(m): 9:35pm On Jul 01, 2013
The mental block/loss of interest came as a result of barrage of abuse stem from incessant yearning for updates from your followers. The only way out is to fight it out psychologically just as repogirl advised by giving a direct naration to some friends who will hitherto make one contribution or the other. This is your work! You've started it and you will have to give it a befitting ending which we all know it has. Go girl!!!!!!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 1:17am On Jul 02, 2013
princesa:
Miss Oliver grin this is where it ends for today.

i don't want to keep you my adorable readers in suspense, so am i just gonna give you spoilers.

chapter 18 peek truwink
daisy arrives home to a romantic atmosphere, and offcourse she starts her 'forming' bringing up her 'root' and self pity issues

but Jide, correct man, was able to maneuver all her fronting things, since he knows now, why Daisy married him.

and so one thing led to another
and the rest became historycheesy 'orgasmic denoument'

and you could say that they lived happily ever after

cool

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by articleplux: 3:45am On Jul 02, 2013
wow. it will be interesting to see how this story sells WHEN published
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 4:41am On Jul 02, 2013
maishot: Repogirl and Princesa,

I can't help shaking my head, how does a room even come in here?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 7:14am On Jul 02, 2013
No kpomo nacking?
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 8:57am On Jul 02, 2013
Jide na jonzing guy. E no dey act like beta naija guy at all. Just one spontaneous and unexpected kiss from him will shut Daisy up and give him the chance to iron things out.

#Team Daisy all the way

Princesa, I missed you so much.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Bimcious(f): 9:20am On Jul 02, 2013
Lost of zeals hapens anytym and with anytyn so dont b worried. First tyn 2 do 2 get it back, read ur story line and d whole story from d beginin. Believe u cant still continue d story, because if not u wud feel more lost. Thirdly get a quite place, remember wen u got d idea of d buk and start with d first word. U wud be suprise on how ideas wud start flowin back. Also listen 2 music and watch movies it wud help get ideas. Lastly say a word of prayer. Be gud. With all my love.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 9:39am On Jul 02, 2013
Neduzze5: Jide na jonzing guy. E no dey act like beta naija guy at all. Just one spontaneous and unexpected kiss from him will shut Daisy up and give him the chance to iron things out.

#Team Daisy all the way

Princesa, I missed you so much.

Oboy go n face your own business at your own story! Make I no reach there come dy stranded ooo! sad sad
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 11:08am On Jul 02, 2013
losprince:

Oboy go n face your own business at your own story! Make I no reach there come dy stranded ooo! sad sad

Lol, my laptop's battery is down but I've about three ready updates. I'll be posting as soon as I get to charge it and secondly, rain is falling badly here.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by fidinwala(m): 6:25pm On Jul 02, 2013
princess i am waiting for u plzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 7:58pm On Jul 02, 2013
am also waiting for myself embarassed

Dear Taking chances,
mummy hasn't abandoned you
she's hasn't totally lost touch
she's just feeling black and white
I definitely will come give you the care you deserve.
Just be patient with me...
Love yousad

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by enupdates(f): 8:26pm On Jul 02, 2013
Hello Princesa,
I have been a ghost reader all this while, i find myself peeping and refreshing the page@ intervals when at work or before going to bed...
Your story is very captivating and interesting, more insight and strength as we await the end of the story. Please dont take to long.....
We are waiting.
With love
Me!!

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by fidinwala(m): 12:46am On Jul 03, 2013
no b ur Care I need na d story.u no my mama

grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) ... (42) (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.