Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,950 members, 7,828,337 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 08:34 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (46) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392663 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Frankenstein: 4:27pm On Jul 03, 2013
This is becoming unrealistic. I don't understand how Jide puts up with Brenda's attitude in his own house. And Jide and Daisy should make up and make out already.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 12:35am On Jul 04, 2013
Enhen so princesa has an already established story of hers?? Chai!! Infact im goin to read this from page one 2 now and drop a comment now now.. *enters super reading mode*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 12:05pm On Jul 04, 2013
Come... WTF is princesa?? Come and update na ..Whats wrong dear? Is it the 'O IDEA' preiod i heard every writer goes through or wat?

(anyway i have plans of stealing some of your phrases ,ideas and twisting it to favour my story...hope you dont mind much? *winks*)
Re: Story: Taking Chances by fidinwala(m): 12:31pm On Jul 04, 2013
Princess said she is block,dis is a solution
Try and go do some exercise or better stil go for clubing. Or hot hot xexx.just do smthng to energies ur system and u wil notice a change inside of u that will open d blockage.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by SomaNaeto: 12:56pm On Jul 04, 2013
i just can't get enough of this story.i just dey wonder how i go stay 6 months with a lady in my house i no go touch am.e be like say dem jazz jide
Re: Story: Taking Chances by tobex23(m): 5:40pm On Jul 04, 2013
maybe you should just come up with something like what repogirl did.....like set dates we shud expect updates.....so that ur 'fans' dont just wait in vain.....by the way nice story tho,being a silent reader since, thats what i think sha
Re: Story: Taking Chances by missvirgorick(f): 9:10pm On Jul 05, 2013
I second Tobex23's advice. Just give us dates we shd xpect update(s),so we wont have to check our phones every hour. Nice job by d way!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:26am On Jul 06, 2013
missvirgorick:
I second Tobex23's advice. Just give us dates we shd xpect update(s),so we wont have to check our phones every hour. Nice
job by d way!
thank you...
but i don't have a date yet, when i do have my updates ready, I will make it known.

but right now am desisting from commenting here so i don't give false leads.......

thank yousmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Osocan(m): 6:34am On Jul 06, 2013
na wa o
so
Neduzze5:

Lol, my laptop's battery is down but I've about three ready updates. I'll be posting as soon as I get to charge it and secondly, rain is falling badly here.
come use my battery and modem na free
b4 some people go kill me here eh
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Cavalli(f): 7:05am On Jul 06, 2013
are u trying to say dat u dnt av a manuscript or wat?why are u intentionally holding bac d stories?you nt d onli writer writting here n deir r lot of writers u started bfor n yet deve bin tru wit deir stories since .omolola dat just started her own is far gone.so if u kant write a story once n for all den forget abt it den just close it up as sumone already adviced

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 7:34am On Jul 06, 2013
Hey you guys should calm down and stop acting this way. There is something called a 'writter block', we writers go through a time where we are just out of ideas and need some time to regroup before the ideas start poping in. Writing isnt such an easy thing you know? At first, you write the 1st chapter andd it seems easy but when you get to about your 5th chapter it gets kinda harder because while you have little ideas left on that story, you want to keep your readers stucked too. Princesa is a great writter as you'll have seen from her past updates, as a friend of hers and a fan of her story just like you guys i imploy you guys to give her just a little time. And 1 more thing, dont compare writters, same way all humans are different, we writter too are different and uniques in thier own different ways.

3 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by yemi2plus(m): 7:55am On Jul 06, 2013
Cavalli: are u trying to say dat u dnt av a manuscript or wat?why are u intentionally holding bac d stories?you nt d onli writer writting here n deir r lot of writers u started bfor n yet deve bin tru wit deir stories since .omolola dat just started her own is far gone.so if u kant write a story once n for all den forget abt it den just close it up as sumone already adviced
if you don't like a man's story, write yours.
Never you compare writers.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by yemi2plus(m): 7:57am On Jul 06, 2013
chistar01: Hey you guys should calm down and stop acting this way. There is something called a 'writter block', we writers go through a time where we are just out of ideas and need some time to regroup before the ideas start poping in. Writing isnt such an easy thing you know? At first, you write the 1st chapter andd it seems easy but when you get to about your 5th chapter it gets kinda harder because while you have little ideas left on that story, you want to keep your readers stucked too. Princesa is a great writter as you'll have seen from her past updates, as a friend of hers and a fan of her story just like you guys i imploy you guys to give her just a little time. And 1 more thing, dont compare writters, same way all humans are different, we writter too are different and uniques in thier own different ways.
one thousand likes. Help me tell them o
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 3:18pm On Jul 06, 2013
fidinwala: Princess said she is block,dis is a solution
. . . hot hot xexx that will open d blockage.
grin grin grin
and so shall it be
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
ITbomb:
grin grin grin
and so shall it be
i hear! na today? e don tey cool
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MzLakore(f): 10:02pm On Jul 06, 2013
its reli getting annoyin wen u dont update.....pls try update orlets know
d days of d week u wuld wanna update
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Anyi3(m): 10:07pm On Jul 06, 2013
ASUU is on strike, I pray they call it off though but you likely may not write exams this month so update sharp sharp!
.....that's all....
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 5:21pm On Jul 08, 2013
PRINCESA, I see you oh! Hope you're planning to do what I'm thinking you want to do.

I go be the first to read and comment.

#dancing azonto!!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 5:51pm On Jul 08, 2013
PRINCESA PRINCESA PRINCESA!!!! How many times did i call you??
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Popowaa: 6:56pm On Jul 08, 2013
Went through all the 45 pages.I love the story and i love jide soo much.He is trying to make it work and Daisy is behaving like a spoilt brat listening to an umarried friend who i feel is jealous and bent on preventing Daisy from finally enjoying her marriage after all her patience.
My aunt always say a married woman should not take any sort of advice from an unmarried one.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by purpinkx(m): 8:23pm On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa: Went through all the 45 pages.I love the story and i love jide soo much.He is trying to make it work and Daisy is behaving like a spoilt brat listening to an umarried friend who i feel is jealous and bent on preventing Daisy from finally enjoying her marriage after all her patience.
My aunt always say a married woman should not take any sort of advice from an unmarried one.
haha you read all 45 pages. let me guess in a week ? Welcome to the waiting room ma'am
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Popowaa: 8:31pm On Jul 08, 2013
Just today,couldnt stop reading till i got to the last page.
Princessa God bless u for this wonderful story.
purpinkx: haha you read all 45 pages. let me guess in a week ? Welcome to the waiting room ma'am
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 8:49pm On Jul 08, 2013
Popowaa:
Just today,couldnt stop reading till i got to the last page. Princessa God bless u for this wonderful story.
God bless you too for reading

lol @purpinkx waiting roomsmiley

#and so its official, I've caught back my fire, am gonna continue my story and i got few chapters left. am however not giving a date or time, but update would be soonest, so no pressures cos i definitely know am gonna start writing. Thank you all for your patience. God blesssmiley

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Deiok(m): 9:16pm On Jul 08, 2013
Princesa, i am currently in page 8, i dont know how long it gonna take me to get to page 45, cause i am kinda busy. Nice and interesting story, i have now see the fun in reading it. Thumbs up to you lady.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 4:36pm On Jul 09, 2013
Princess y are u doing this to me pls update nah..person dey die here ooo grin asap....u knw u are my juliet
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Chebaby2: 10:23pm On Jul 09, 2013
Kai!!! Dis story is rili getin borin 4 hw lng are we goin 2 be waitin

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by PBeni(m): 8:34am On Jul 10, 2013
Mehn its been long since Princesa last updated. Princesa you gotta update asap cos delay ain't good for writers and readers as well....
......Just hope there will be updates today.....
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Hadeehart101(f): 9:47am On Jul 10, 2013
Like seriously, i read the whole of of 46 pages for just one day. Princesa, dis shows dat ur story is CAPTIVATING and got me GLEUD to my fone. Keep the good work up.
Ermmmmmmmm.............. Lest i forget, come and update ooo. I guess u ar out of ur writer's block or wat do u call it sef. Come and update ooooooooooooo.

P.S. If u dont update, dont complain about other writers. Nd i must not catch u on any other thread.:-D:-D
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 9:58am On Jul 10, 2013
I have updates ready here, just having problem with my main browser for uploading. Operamini that am using now, gets on my nerve.

Please cool down for me thank you smiley

@hadehart, thanks for reading
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 10:04am On Jul 10, 2013
Phew... finally.. welcome oo.. grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Eneze1(f): 10:13am On Jul 10, 2013
finally ..................... smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Lysian: 10:49am On Jul 10, 2013
Waiting....

(1) (2) (3) ... (43) (44) (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.