Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,716 members, 7,813,361 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:17 AM

Story: Taking Chances - Literature (48) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Story: Taking Chances (392334 Views)

10 Bestseller E-novels For The Taking / "Taking My Chances" Episode One / Taking Over(a Play) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (69) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Popowaa: 12:13am On Jul 11, 2013
Awwwwww.I'm going to bed with a sad face.
Any goodnight dear but pls dont fail to update.
princesa:
lol, that's where am ending for now.

Goodnightsmiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by AMYpurple(f): 12:19am On Jul 11, 2013
Weldone dear...and tnx for d trouble u took in editin d prev episode.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Amaka10101(f): 12:21am On Jul 11, 2013
wow, cant stop luvin dis story, well done madam princesa.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 12:31am On Jul 11, 2013
Thanks Amy, popowa and amaka, now am going to bed with a smile on my face. Goodnightcheesy

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Anyi3(m): 12:33am On Jul 11, 2013
princesa: Thanks Amy, popowa and amaka, now am going to bed with a smile on my face. Goodnightcheesy
Thank me too na I'm here oh going to sleep smiling, cool update!
Re: Story: Taking Chances by repogirl(f): 1:58am On Jul 11, 2013
Now dats what am talkin bout! FINALLY O! And it was well written (the smooching part I mean), if this was the sexuality section, I tell you I would have explicitly described what that scene did to my body, grin. Quite short sha, hope you are planning for a longer one when they decide to go the whole way?

Anyhoo, I think daisy shoulda pitied Jide and taken some spoons of the meal he'd prepared sha, I almost shed a tear seeing him follow behind her like that begging her to talk but he was redeemed by the kiss sha.

I do hope it goes uphill for them from here, you did great, Princessa, the scene was good.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 2:09am On Jul 11, 2013
I thought I was having a de jar voir when I read this chapter 17 again! But it seems it was just a recap princessa.
well good luck with ur story but be sure to drop by when I start mine
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 2:26am On Jul 11, 2013
As for the rating stuff, I thinks ehm *clears throat* I'm not the one rating here but I think u will pass.....................................for...................................................................................................*falls asleep*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by sharkeyraw(f): 4:56am On Jul 11, 2013
Well done Princesa
Re: Story: Taking Chances by otagbuegede: 7:45am On Jul 11, 2013
i luv dis. smiley
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Popowaa: 9:05am On Jul 11, 2013
Love the romance bit.Sizzling hot and the fact that the main thing didnt happen.wonderful update.Love u princessa cos u are da bomb.
princesa: Thanks Amy, popowa and amaka, now am going to bed with a smile on my face. Goodnightcheesy
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ekaromail: 9:09am On Jul 11, 2013
Princessa! You are the writer and it would have been good to make Jide pay Daisy a visit. for crying out loud, d door was unlocked. lolz. weldone girl. I already lost interest before but as long as you update, my interest remains.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by MsSpaqs(f): 9:46am On Jul 11, 2013
Me i tnk d scenario played out beautifully.Jide felt rejectd so he cdn't av gne bk 2 hr rum

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Bolt2011(m): 10:11am On Jul 11, 2013
Welldone Princesa. That's my kind of irresistible kiss, Jide couldn't have done better cool

As for the rating, I leave that to ace writers like Repoaunty, Frank3:16, Mazi Omenuko et al

2 Likes

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2013
repogirl:
Now dats what am talkin bout! FINALLY O! And it was well written (the smooching part I mean), if this was the sexuality section, I tell you I would have explicitly described what that scene did to my body, grin. Quite short sha, hope you are planning for a longer one when they decide to go the whole way?

Anyhoo, I think daisy shoulda pitied Jide and taken some spoons of the meal he'd prepared sha, I almost shed a tear seeing him follow behind her like that begging her to talk but he was redeemed by the kiss sha.

I do hope it goes uphill for them from here, you did great, Princessa, the scene was good.

thank yousmiley

no sexuality comments oh
short action? If only you knew how long it took me to write just that, i wonder about when they go way down grin

as for the uphill trek, ermm, i could only hope so too grin

and daisy is so acting up, she's a friend to Brenda afterall, forget her initial gra gra grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 10:20am On Jul 11, 2013
Damn

You were actually so hot and good with that!

I could actually picture myself kissing you

grin

Although I expected to hear an "I'm sorry in between the kiss

Good work though.

Ride on #
Re: Story: Taking Chances by RubyFirst(f): 10:30am On Jul 11, 2013
Hey Princesa, rly nice story. I like the way you set it up and kept it clean to this point and I like hw sex wasn't the main point in the story like other writers. You made it look real. Keep it up. Pls update soon.

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 10:33am On Jul 11, 2013
@nedu...was it that good grin

@ekaromail, lol...., thanks for getting bak the interest i killed

@losprince...you should be awake by now, and am waiting for ur comment oh

@mspaqs...i totally agree with you. He was rejected, wouldn't be right for him to go back.

@bolt...shey? They ar the expert, and i should probably leave it for the experts.. am still waiting for my hussy's comment oh grin

@ota...why won't you love dis grin

@anyi, popowa, shakey, etc etc thank you all.. (so many comments to reply to, that if i don't leave Nl, i won't continue d story)
Re: Story: Taking Chances by emsheddy(m): 10:57am On Jul 11, 2013
my lady Princesa, sorry for not commenting till now. I only wanted to see if the block has been pushed out. Thanks for rekindling the fire. You havent failed my expectation. Wish i can give u a big kiss but make dat ur NL husband no go arrest me.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Rajosh(m): 11:30am On Jul 11, 2013
repogirl: Now dats what am talkin bout! FINALLY O! And it was well written (the smooching part I mean), if this was the sexuality section, I tell you I would have explicitly described what that scene did to my body, grin. Quite short sha, hope you are planning for a longer one when they decide to go the whole way?

repogirl what are you doing here.you've kept me waiting for the complete part of your story 'false pretenses'. Well i've taken matters into my hand and i've completed the story.hope you enjoy it. Princesa! Princesa! Princesa! How many times did i call you? If you don't want me to complete your story like I did to Repogirl's, better do something ASAP
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 11:36am On Jul 11, 2013
*praying* (i must not join the "chop and clean mouth ministry" ijn) wat am i turning into? sad

well, daisy should at least tasted his meal, if not i anything but for curiousity(like."wetin ds guy cook sef, make i check am, shebi im no dey cook b4 ni"u understand?)
and d romance part. Well played. *i comment my reserved * :*
Re: Story: Taking Chances by losprince(m): 12:48pm On Jul 11, 2013
cheesy
princesa:

@losprince...you should be awake by now, and am waiting for ur comment oh
cheesy gratitude my lady!
You are doing a grate job! Rather than conclude the chapter with how daisy and jide had wonderful romantic night, you ended it with how daisy expected jide to come calling *wow* that was unpredictable! Once again GRATITUDE cool
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Neduzze5(m): 12:51pm On Jul 11, 2013
losprince: cheesy
cheesy gratitude my lady!
You are doing a grate job! Rather than conclude the chapter with how daisy and jide had wonderful romantic night, you ended it with how daisy expected jide to come calling *wow* that was unpredictable! Once again GRATITUDE cool

Losprince, my thread misses you oh

embarassed embarassed embarassed embarassed
Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 12:54pm On Jul 11, 2013
Patiently waiting for a new update...
Re: Story: Taking Chances by ITbomb(m): 3:26pm On Jul 11, 2013
princesa:
no sexuality comments oh
short action? If only you knew how long it took me to write just that, i wonder about when they go way down grin
No crime in outsourcing that part to repogirl to finish work for you, or better still Mazi
It is always said that the deepest night brings the brightest day. I guess that is where J & D are going.
Meanwhile Jide is getting to freaky for my liking. Actor like him wey dey claim superman.
Nice revision and update dear.
How is the 'Tab Project' going?

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by Smhart1(f): 4:02pm On Jul 11, 2013
Dancing dancing dancing....am so happy for the update...nice write-up...Princesa great work dear
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Blackvampire(m): 5:28pm On Jul 11, 2013
Bleep u princess ...dissapointed..i was expecting a display of raw sexual inuendo...y cut it short..

1 Like

Re: Story: Taking Chances by chistar01(m): 5:33pm On Jul 11, 2013
ITbomb:
It is always said that the deepest night brings the brightest day.
yea! This is true princesa, you can ask for help from other writers you feel are good at writing 'sexual' contents... Im sure any writer would be elated by the chance to have a piece of his/hers featured in you story.
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:06pm On Jul 11, 2013
chistar01:
yea! This is true princesa, you can ask for help from other writers you feel are good at writing 'sexual' contents... Im sure any writer would be elated by the chance to have a piece of his/hers featured in your story.

nah, i wouldn't want to bother them, they have much on their hands already...

i will just give the hint and innuendos then expect the readers to piece the rest together. Its that easy!

Enough with the sex talks already!sad
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:09pm On Jul 11, 2013
Black vampire:
Fuc.k u princess ...dissapointed..i was expecting a display of raw sexual inuendo...y cut it short..

shocked angry fuc.k me!

Guyz! We give up undecided
Re: Story: Taking Chances by princesa(f): 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
ITbomb:
No crime in outsourcing that part to repogirl to finish work for you, or better still Mazi
It is always said that the deepest night brings the brightest day. I guess that is where J & D are going.
Meanwhile Jide is getting to freaky for my liking. Actor like him wey dey claim superman.
Nice revision and update dear.
How is the 'Tab Project' going?

am not bothering them, all stories musnt have sexplicit content painted in black and white!

Anyways, explain this 'tab project' thingy you keep saying to me.

#sorry oh, am off to go complete the story, before am crucified# grin
Re: Story: Taking Chances by Nobody: 6:16pm On Jul 11, 2013
Wow! Wow!! Wow!!!
It took long b4 u updated buh wen u finally did,u gave us a splendid onesmiley

(1) (2) (3) ... (45) (46) (47) (48) (49) (50) (51) ... (69) (Reply)

Captor Of My Heart: The Tamers. / Meant To Be / When Love Speaks

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.