Stats: 3,153,842 members, 7,820,934 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 03:54 AM

Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance - Family (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (16703 Views)

Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 9:43am On Apr 19, 2013
Smallwoman: To complete my gist, my husby was involved in an accident sometimes ago, was in coma and had to go thruogh surgery. after sitting in front of ICU for over 18hrs praying not to become a widow, I was finally called that he has woken up. He asked i was told i had an accident, i said yes. what is today, he asked. i replied saturday. he said chelsea played yesterday and i was suppossed to watch it. Na so doctors and nurses burst into laughter. Can u imagine that! H e asked the doctors who watched it and one gave him a fake score and fakes name of goal scorer cos he didn't watch. I stil laugh when i rmb this. I have often heard that if you want to know wat is paramount in a person's life, listen to them wen coming out of coma or anasthesia. you will be suprised. when i rmb i only pray that God ll take the first place in his life, football can be next but not the reverse. So to the poster, YOU AIN'T SEEN NITHING YET. lol

ROTFLMAO . . grin grin
Your hubby na true Chelsea fan o jare . . . Never seen club with such die hard fans!
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 12:47pm On Apr 19, 2013
Gbam!!!!
AdexOmoby:
Thanks moi co liverpool fan! Wetin man go do now...I have got to like and enjoy what he likes! Nagging, complaining and fighting is never the key!
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by subzidi: 1:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
This reminds me of when hubby and I were still dating grin Interestingly the reverse was the case, i was the one addicted to football while hubby could care less! Atimes when he wanted us to hang out together i would be in one joint watching football eg Ojez @ National stadium. It got to a point that he had to join me in watching and finally got converted to a Chelsea Supporter. Back in da days i had a huge crush on Jose Mourinho so calls him his rival cheesy

Now i'm growing out of my craze for football and have more important things dealing with while hubby has taken over...my dear just accept your man like that and don't be too hard on him! Ejor, Biko tongue
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by natureem: 6:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
EVEN GOD GAAN GO JOIN ME IN WATCHING! grin EVEN GOD GAAN GO JOIN ME IN WATCHING!
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by sunsky29(m): 7:05pm On Apr 19, 2013
Pataki: When a man is watching football, every other thing has to freeze.

Sorry, but just accept men as we are.
guy,true tok..wen it cms 2 football...make nobdy disturb me.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by sunsky29(m): 7:13pm On Apr 19, 2013
DonalĂ° Genes:

Hahhahahahahhahahaah! I
dude,pls take time.y jonz my gunaz?me wen i da watch gunaz and expecialy if we lost..evn my gf no go near me o..c vex eh.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by safeLove(f): 9:09pm On Apr 20, 2013
Well,for me one of the binding forces between me and hubby is the fact that we both support the same club. Yep,I love the beauriful game too.

So,at least no one bothers about food till the match is over and if am lucky and our club turns out victorious, Chinese restaurant all the way.

So OP,chillax and don't sweat the small stuff.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Puma Slides Available For Sale. 100% AUTHENTIC. / Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore? / Five Children Burnt To Death In Abuja