Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,825 members, 7,820,902 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:31 AM

Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance - Family (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance (16701 Views)

Practical Approach To Dealing With Past Hurt And Mistakes / Dealing With Pressures From Single Girls / Dealing With The Pressures From Married Men (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by imperiouxx(m): 4:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Soyedele1:

Nah, I'm not!!! It was the time when things were terribly hard for both of us..We had trekked for about an hour and I was so tired and I needed to drink water(Sachet water) and he needed his own money to watch Barcelona Match..I am just the type that do without water.. sad

So, you've to take it like that. Strife hard to succeed in life and let that case be your determinant. His money is his property, he never did wrong to you.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by ABB1(m): 4:29pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ujujoan: Fist off, if he's in a public bar, the noise will be too much for you guys to have a reasonable conversation. It'll be better if you waited for him to get home.
Secondly, what is so important that you couldn't wait for a 90mins game to be over? undecided
This is one area I don't interfere with in my man's life . .
I used to think football was just a game until I met him . . To these fanatics, it's more than a game. It's like their life!
Every day Chelsea has an important match to play, I pray and fast for them to win cos if they lose, I'll have a lottttt of consoling to do!
I won't lie, it used to be veeeeery annoying, but that's men and football!
Just because he's your fiance doesn't mean his life has to end . .
What will you do when you guys are married with kids crying and running all over the place, and his ignoring you and concentrating on SS because champions league finals is on undecided undecided
Abeg no drink panadol for unnecessary headache! cool
biko you too muc jor
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

So, you've to take it like that. Strife hard to succeed in life and let that case be your determinant. His money is his property, he never did wrong to you.

You cant understand..I do see my past without regrets and I thank God for who I am today sir....How Yankee?
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 4:31pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by dekress1(m): 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
if she is callin because of somtin important den its ok,but if is just to gist on tins dat can wait till am bak den sorry she has to wait till 90mins
tell me how man go concentrate talk luv wen silva,yaya toure,tevez n aguero de run pass ball inside ur 18? Ahhh!!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 4:32pm On Apr 18, 2013
baby4u2:

Na so, am not addicted. Addiction is the word grin.

I know the die hards will defend forever.

Addiction is bad.

Your not addicted. . .but you still call for it on a very hot sunny day grin grin
Football is relaxation and satisfaction.
Even when you lose a big game. . .it wears-off the next day when you gist and re-live it.
It dosent take anything away from you.

So no more campaigne from you against its deep fans grin cheesy
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by imperiouxx(m): 4:33pm On Apr 18, 2013
Soyedele1:

You cant understand..I do see my past without regrets and I thank God for who I am today sir....How Yankee?

That's great. Yea, we're all fine my bro.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 18, 2013
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by nonysmith(m): 4:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Ujujoan: Fist off, if he's in a public bar, the noise will be too much for you guys to have a reasonable conversation. It'll be better if you waited for him to get home.
Secondly, what is so important that you couldn't wait for a 90mins game to be over? undecided
I used to think football was just a game until I met him . . To these fanatics, it's more than a game. It's like their life!
Every day Chelsea has an important match to play, I pray and fast for them to win cos if they lose, I'll have a lottttt of consoling to do!
What will you do when you guys are married with kids crying and running all over the place, and his ignoring you and concentrating on SS because champions league finals is on undecided undecided
.......omo who is dis babe God has blessed d man in ur life kaiiii....ure so on point
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by baby4u2(f): 4:55pm On Apr 18, 2013
breezy047:

Your not addicted. . .but you still call for it on a very hot sunny day grin grin
Football is relaxation and satisfaction.
Even when you lose a big game. . .it wears-off the next day when you gist and re-live it.
It dosent take anything away from you.

So no more campaigne from you against its deep fans grin cheesy

I will campaign. Infact, i am chief campaign manager against watching football. Except its local cheesy. Long story short all things must be done in moderation.

When we post that some women are interested in watching nollywood movies to the detriment of their relationship all will be in support of the man putting an end to it. However when its Arsenal or the likes mouth will change.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by dayokanu(m): 4:59pm On Apr 18, 2013
So a man should change everything he likes just because he met you.

Why are some women so selfish
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by bonna4u(m): 5:03pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
lol sorry to say, but she has tried to work his hobbies around his family. He's probably just one example of a man not fit for marriage tbh. I worry because now I see her fed up of tears and being left alone with the kids. She'll walk eventually, I already see it.
You've already stated the root of the problem("example of a man not fit for marriage tbh"wink. It has got nothing to do with football because imho, this is a selfish man who cares about nothing/nobody but himself. I am a football lover and it has not stopped me from showing love to the people around me. I can miss an arsenal match for something important like my job, taking someone to the hospital, taking my girl friend out on special occasiond etc, but I won't yield to someone who is bent on making me miss my football consistently so as to prove my love for her.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 18, 2013
baby4u2:

I will campaign. Infact, i am chief campaign manager against watching football. Except its local cheesy. Long story short all things must be done in moderation.

When we post that some women are interested in watching nollywood movies to the detriment of their relationship all will be in support of the man putting an end to it. However when its Arsenal or the likes mouth will change.

Why would you sit for a looong 5hrs and watch casual nollywood movies that dosent add anything to you when you can spare just 90mins to thrill and liven and relax yourself with football. . .I don't get it cheesy cheesy

But your correct on moderation though. grin
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 5:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
dekress1: if she is callin because of somtin important den its ok,but if is just to gist on tins dat can wait till am bak den sorry she has to wait till 90mins
tell me how man go concentrate talk luv wen silva,yaya toure,tevez n aguero de run pass ball inside ur 18? Ahhh!!

Or when we are playing spain in the confederations this june and the phone rings while iniesta, fabregas, xavi and david villa are stringing those famous passes inside our goalie cheesy cheesy grin

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by IkeNwanyiCalaba: 5:11pm On Apr 18, 2013
kokoye:

Simply becos I do not agree with your post, I will point out some your weapons of mass destruction! I dont even care if your post is a joke.

- i does not agree with you
- cannot the man say excuse me to other mens and step outside picking the call
- what if the fiance is in critical emergencies
- my felow mens
- you does not have to be defeted
- seat him down and talk senses in him
- i belief he will repent

Yea, I am a learner ..yab me all you want.

why all this foss about english? did you carry english into the world? is english in your motherland or your father land? do it put money in your pocket? why must peoples talk about english like english is fond of putting money in pockets day by day. we are all leaving in borroed language. the sooner we start speaking in mother tonge the better. the most important thing is you are understand me. nobody can bambuzule me out of naira land because of borroed comunication.

laugh at me insolt me, i dont care!
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by TableLeg(m): 5:14pm On Apr 18, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

why all this foss about english? did you carry english into the world? is english in your motherland or your father land? do it put money in your pocket? why must peoples talk about english like english is fond of putting money in pockets day by day. we are all leaving in borroed language. the sooner we start speaking in mother tonge the better. the most important thing is you are understand me. nobody can bambuzule me out of naira land because of borroed comunication.

Insult not insolt!

Borrowed, not borroed!

Fuss, not foss

Bamboozle not bambuzule

People not peoples .........

Type in your native language if you dont understand english or cant spell, SIMPLE!!!

If i have to correct you one more time, it will be followed by a permanent ban from this forum!

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by IkeNwanyiCalaba: 5:15pm On Apr 18, 2013
imperiouxx:

Absolute bullshiit!. It's like you don't know soccer is just for 90 minutes, once a week or couple of weeks and not 24 hours, 7 days in a week. Believe me, emergency can't choose to happen within that 90 mins of soccer unless the wife is possessed. If a hubby needs sense talk because of that, then I guess the wifey must be a pain in the a-ss type who always sees herself as rival to even the smallest thing hubby loves. God please don't bring such wife close to me ooooo. Amen!!!

thank you my broda. you see u are not in agree with me it is okay. but others will be insolting saying my english this my english that. i like you for that. thank you.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Evestar200(f): 5:19pm On Apr 18, 2013
Thank God am a football,,infact sport lover so,, i gat no problem with my guy
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by imperiouxx(m): 5:21pm On Apr 18, 2013
Table Leg :

Insult not insolt!

Borrowed, not borroed!

Fuss, not foss

Bamboozle not bambuzule

People not peoples .........

Type in your native language if you dont understand english or cant spell, SIMPLE!!!

If i have to correct you one more time, it will be followed by a permanent ban from this forum!

Please, leave her and show some respects, stop ridiculing her mistakes and stop public corrections (PM her for any correction). She said it.... You all understood her....... Shikena!

Let the thread continues with men and their soccer-life abeg.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by imperiouxx(m): 5:23pm On Apr 18, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

thank you my broda. you see u are not in agree with me it is okay. but others will be insolting saying my english this my english that. i like you for that. thank you.

Never mind. We got you, only the blinds can't read your comment and dead brains can't reinterpret all you've written.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Evestar200(f): 5:27pm On Apr 18, 2013
Infact i hate gals nd guys who sat 4 24hrs to watch african magic wen match is goin on,,if my guy mistakely do dat,,he will hv to beat me dat day
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Mexyz(m): 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
Follown Uju ryt away,ur reply was right on point.#teamchelseafc# up bluesssssssssssss
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by feb4real: 5:41pm On Apr 18, 2013
correct grin
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 5:43pm On Apr 18, 2013
baby4u2: Na so so bad advice dey this thread.

All those matches the players/team dont even know ur name, you want to postpone, time and effort to a relationship?

My people wake up.
who is dis ajiboris. Na ur type go wan tie ur husby 4 one corner. Must ur husby attend to u at anytime.
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by bonna4u(m): 5:45pm On Apr 18, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

see talent. Chief Zebrudiah wrote his name in the history books of comedy/entertainment in Nigeria playing with english. U fit?
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by PrettySpicey(f): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2013
Why i go wori because e dey watch match? ...

Oga hubby: Pretty am off 2 watch match.
Pretty: ok na. Enjoy.

2hs later ...

Pretty: welcome. U dont look 2 hapi. Did Chelsea lose?
Oga hubby: we lost d match
Pretty: eya kpele. No wori o. Dat one no be ONE of our problems 4 ds haus.
Mnwyl make i make Eba 4 u?

Finito.

1 Like

Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by lekkie073(m): 6:00pm On Apr 18, 2013
IkeNwanyiCalaba:

learner grin grin grin
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by gfay: 6:07pm On Apr 18, 2013
Flytefalls:
lol sorry to say, but she has tried to work his hobbies around his family. He's probably just one example of a man not fit for marriage tbh. I worry because now I see her fed up of tears and being left alone with the kids. She'll walk eventually, I already see it.

Are they already married?, didn't she recognise this behaviour at the outset or did he just begin to love football or na the babe stress push am to futbol §amjustsaying
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by Nobody: 6:09pm On Apr 18, 2013
nkay1888: I'm a lady but I love watching football too. There was a time I was addicted to it. I know all the players, their clubs and their countries. I love arsenal fc and I follow all their players on twitter. During summer I folow their transfer deals. Infact guys used to be amazed when I talk abt football. So I know when I get married, my hubby and I will be watching footbal matches together. I just pray he will be an arsenal fan too. It will be fun.

Trust me, it's more fun if he is not an Arsenal fan. Imagine your club and his having a match...somebori must be prepared to sleep in the visitor's room dt nite grin
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by DonaldGenes(m): 6:10pm On Apr 18, 2013
I used to think football was just a game until I met him o these fanatics, it's more than a game. It's like their life!

Pls can I share you with your boyfriend? No vex
Re: Dealing With A Football-Addicted Fiance by yoged(m): 6:18pm On Apr 18, 2013
very understanding. My future wife. Please copy and save this above words. It'll be good for you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Parenting In The Digital Age / Puma Slides Available For Sale. 100% AUTHENTIC. / Why Are People Not Respecting The Sanctity Of Marriage Anymore?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 68
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.