Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,081 members, 7,867,112 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:52 AM

More Progress On Benin-ore Road - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / More Progress On Benin-ore Road (30365 Views)

Each Time I Travel On Benin-ore Express Road, I Can't But Say God Bless GEJ / Progress On Benin-ore Road / Progress On Port Harcourt City Monorail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Eziachi: 2:16pm On Apr 19, 2013
thelastPope:

Keep it coming. Keep making a fool of yourself. grin
Don't worry your brain, I will keep saying it the way it is, if that is called making a fool of oneself in your village, then so be it. I rather honestly make a fool of myself than being a windpipe lackey of your tormentors.

2 Likes

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Nobody: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
@ Op,nice job!!!! I will recommend you τ̲̅ȍ the appropriate quarters for a cabinet considerationgringringrin ‎u did a nice job bringing this good work τ̲̅ȍ light!!
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Omaty: 2:17pm On Apr 19, 2013
I dey laugh ooo!
grin
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Sijo01(f): 2:18pm On Apr 19, 2013
nahinbdis: There you are!!!

FACT: The best roads in Benin are FEDERAL GOVT ROADS!

Do you expect a State Govt road to be better than that of the Fed Govt

nahinbdis:

FACT:
Benin Ore road goes through Ugbowo to Uselu, Five Junction, Iyaro, and terminates at Akpakpava.

That's the State Govt. project.
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by oddy4real(m): 2:19pm On Apr 19, 2013
this thread is already giving some people migraines (i didnt mention Demdem,Eko=Ile, Omo-Tier and so on)
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by tomakint: 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by vizboy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 19, 2013
When it comes to the federal road between auchi and benin the road is smooth but i would love it more if it were to be a double lane road
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by thelastPope(m): 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eziachi:
Don't worry your brain, I will keep saying it the way it is, if that is called making a fool of oneself in your village, then so be it. I rather honestly make a fool of myself than being a windpipe lackey of your tormentors.

And who are these your tormentors sef? Abeg check your village well oh. Or are you the only WAEC holder in your village. Please they should stop tormenting you oh. It is not fair... grin

And please, the way it is is what you see in the picture. Ask the guy who promised you 8 lane class A1 road to come back and fulfill his promise. The guy there now says he will rehabilitate the road and after that they will reconstruct it. He has already fulfilled stage 1. We will now move on to stage 2. Keep blabbing there!
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Nobody: 2:27pm On Apr 19, 2013
may the millions of soul lost on this road RIP...

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Boyoorisha: 2:29pm On Apr 19, 2013
nahinbdis: There you are!!!

FACT: The best roads in Benin are FEDERAL GOVT ROADS!

Benin Ore road goes through Ugbowo to Uselu, Five Junction, Iyaro, and terminates at Akpakpava.

Benin Asaba road goes through Depot to Agbor Park, Ramat Park, Ikpoba Hill, Akpakpava, Ring Road, Sapele Road and then on to Benin-Sapele Expressway. Note that there is a branch off of this road at Ikpoba Hill through Murtala Muhammed Road on to Sapele Road and through Murtala Muhammed Road on to Upper Sakponba Road and Benin Abraka Road.

Benin-Auchi Expressway runs through Eyaen, Aduwawa and joins Benin-Asaba Express at Ramat Park

FACT: All of these roads are currently motorable! And it is not correct that Oshiomhole fixes Federal roads in Benin. He merely plants flowers along the median and a couple of other beautification works and then claims the projects as his own e.g. Akpakpava Road through to Sapele Road.

I thought you wanted to show us improvement on Benin-Ore highway, but it is clear that your intention is to discredit Oshiomole
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by demmy55(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
cool
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by demmy55(m): 2:30pm On Apr 19, 2013
Thank God Benin-Ore road is no longer in a state of anomie. It will be sardonic, lugubrious and it will be a state of disma-bisma if parliament does not rise to fix culpability where culpability is. grin grin grin

4 Likes

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by oddy4real(m): 2:31pm On Apr 19, 2013
Boyoorisha:

I thought you wanted to show us improvement on Benin-Ore highway, but it is clear that your intention is to discredit Oshiomole
the paranoid AC-HEN lapdogs are here again. how has he discredited Oshiomole?
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by ypzilanti: 2:33pm On Apr 19, 2013
OBJ sacrificed many Nigerian lives by letting Anenih chop road construction money. Not a single federal road was given attention in OBJs 8 year rule. Kudos to GEJ for working sincerely on the Benin Ore road. I think the works minister took the Oba's scolding to heart and is delivering slowly on that eyesore of a road. I plied the route lately, and Ore to Benin was very good...and with road markings.
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by omanzo02: 2:34pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eziachi: Is this the 8 (eight) lane modern motorway they promised and been doing since 1999?. 14 years waiting for a trunk B road?

You are a novice, even international and inter-regional/state roads in Germany, France, England, Italy & Spain with hectic traffic are 2 lanes to & fro, where the road access at a hill or mountains are expanded to 3 or 4 lanes, at depending point the road narrows back to 2 lanes. So stop thinking with your anus..

@ topic, the whole stretch of the road should be clearly marked to ensure safety and lane visibility.
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Eziachi: 2:39pm On Apr 19, 2013
thelastPope:

And who are these your tormentors sef? Abeg check your village well oh. Or are you the only WAEC holder in your village. Please they should stop tormenting you oh. It is not fair... grin

And please, the way it is is what you see in the picture. Ask the guy who promised you 8 lane class A1 road to come back and fulfill his promise. The guy there now says he will rehabilitate the road and after that they will reconstruct it. He has already fulfilled stage 1. We will now move on to stage 2. Keep blabbing there!
Its unfortunate that lackeys like your don't think for themselves but always follows the whenever the current wind blows. PDP govt promised you 8 lane road in 1999 and by 2013, the same PDP government gave you a still yet to be completed single lane road having spent billions and you are jubilating and killing an antelope for yourself? Still you don't know your tormentors. Most roads Akpabio is doing in Akwa Ibom makes this road looks like a farm road.

5 Likes

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Eziachi: 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
omanzo02:

You are a novice, even international and inter-regional/state roads in Germany, France, England, Italy & Spain with hectic traffic are 2 lanes to & fro, where the road access at a hill or mountains are expanded to 3 or 4 lanes, at depending point the road narrows back to 2 lanes.

So stop thinking with your anus..
I bet its the Germany you see in Atlas book of your geography class, not the real Germany

3 Likes

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by romanlaw(m): 2:41pm On Apr 19, 2013
still waiting for Eko-Ile to commment
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by solelymade: 2:43pm On Apr 19, 2013
well done 2 d federal govt led by Mr. Ebele but i'm sorry u won't get my vote come 2015. ;Dwell done 2 d federal govt led by Mr. Ebele but i'm sorry u won't get my vote come 2015.
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by crusufixo(m): 2:44pm On Apr 19, 2013
The annoying thing is that those tankers and trailers would spoil the road.............
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by ypzilanti: 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
Eziachi:
Its unfortunate that lackeys like your don't think for themselves but always follows the whenever the current wind blows. PDP govt promised you 8 lane road in 1999 and by 2013, the same PDP government gave you a still yet to be completed single lane road having spent billions and you are jubilating and killing an antelope for yourself? Still you don't know your tormentors. Most roads Akpabio is doing in Akwa Ibom makes this road looks like a farm road.

True talk. But GEJ is not exactly known for competence or excellence. Please let us thank him for this road: Go on Mr. President, you can do it! grin

Seriously that road was a nightmare. Baby steps, abeg. I'm not expecting GEJ to be the guy that will build the 6 lane express, but I can hope he will at least manage to fix the roads his PDP colleague OBJ abandoned.

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by feelamong(m): 2:45pm On Apr 19, 2013
i thot you wanted to show us the pics from Ore to Benin?

Better go to Ore and start taking the pics!!

Anu Mpama
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by vizboy(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
KUDOS TO BOTH THE FG[GEJ] AND STATE GOV[OSHIOBABA].

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by OmoTier1(m): 2:46pm On Apr 19, 2013
Op, get your facts right!... [size=16pt]The section beyond Main Gate at UNIBEN is not being fixed by Federal Governemnt! Oshiomhole is the one fixing that portion and it will extend towards Ekiadolor. All the sections from Main Gate towards Akpakpava is being fixed by Oshiomhole and God punish any PDP lapdog that come here to deceive people with the works of Oshiomhole... Do you think it easy to have a brain that works? Aks GEJ if you care sad[/size]..

The sections around of OFUSU needs drainage that will channel the water to the valleys around.

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by taharqa: 2:53pm On Apr 19, 2013
Omo_Tier1: Op, get your facts right!... The section beyond Main Gate at UNIBEN is not being fixed by Federal Governemnt! Oshiomhole is the one fixing that portion and it will extend towards Ekiadolor...

The sections around of OFUSU needs drainage that will channel the water to the valleys around.
Come on SHUT IT right there, Goon. Which Uniben to Ekiadolor Portion is d State Govt doing? The one that exists in yr dreams?? OKPEee...
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by chucky234(m): 2:54pm On Apr 19, 2013
I drove through Ore-Benin road two weeks ago on my way to Delta state and I must say work done so far is not up to 30%,though these pics did justice to the road in question,the road is too tight for a major highway in 2013 and I was expecting the contractors to seize the opportunity to expand the road to appreciable widths.
We always settle for less in this country that's why the FG cannot construct single standard road in 2013,even smaller roads in Cotonou are far better than what they are constructing on that major highway that links the entire federation.
The amount awarded for that contract is more than enough to constructs a standard six lanes highway but because they know quite well that Nigerians especially Nlanders will always celebrate mediocrity decided to patch the road with asphalt as usual.

2 Likes

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by aceTS: 2:56pm On Apr 19, 2013
thelastPope:

Keep it coming. Keep making a fool of yourself. grin

why insult him for making a legitimate point?is that how to engage people with views not consistent with yours?
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Nobody: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
How does this affects the common man?? People are living in abject poverty and all you GEJ asslickers got to show us is benin Ore road. Where ar the promised subsidy palliatives? Where are the 9 new universities? Where are the jobs for jobless youths?? When will the price of Gaari be reduced? OP, i think you should take a break at yaba left. They have enough rooms where u can relax for less than 1k. Awon oloriibuu

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Boyoorisha: 2:58pm On Apr 19, 2013
feelamong: i thot you wanted to show us the pics from Ore to Benin?

Better go to Ore and start taking the pics!!

Anu Mpama

Who is this dog backing at!?
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by OmoTier1(m): 3:00pm On Apr 19, 2013
taharqa: Come on SHUT IT right there, Goon. Which Uniben to Ekiadolor Portion is d State Govt doing? The one that exists in yr dreams?? OKPEee...
[size=17pt]You know you are mentally challenged so I do not have time for your type.. when progressives take over government at the center, people like you will have enough bed in Yaba.. [/size]

1 Like

Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by dioman: 3:01pm On Apr 19, 2013
nyc wrk GEJ - akwa ibom 2 lagos 6hr, akwa ibom 2 abuja 8hr...2yrs ago, it ws 8hr, 10hr respectively
Re: More Progress On Benin-ore Road by Nobody: 3:10pm On Apr 19, 2013
Just get your votes ready for GEJ in 2015

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Video: Soldiers Scramble For Water As Relief Materials Finally Arrive Sambisa / FG Declares Holidays For Christmas, New Year / Insecurity: CAN, NSCIA clash, US asks FG to protect Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.