Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,025 members, 7,956,795 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 07:11 PM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8185 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by seeker(m): 4:47pm On May 12, 2006
I sure hope "sil" is not the first 3 letters of a word that just occured to me?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by wande(m): 5:03pm On May 12, 2006
Seun is very correct, if the lady is actually honest with you there should be no basis for the kind of attention the lady is offering the so called rich guy in the first place, everthing has been resolved before your arrival. But from another perspective, there is no love between your lady and the guy, the lady only want the money while it last.

Therefore, offering you money is the agreement between your greedy lady and the guy. Just act fast, collect the the cash and start with your life she has already made up her mind.

Good luck
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by hotangel2(f): 5:59pm On May 12, 2006
Were they kissing or something? How're you sure that isn't her brother or that she isn't testing you?

This is wat i was gonna say oo. It could be a test my brother. They r probably testing u. maybe u'd choose the girl or the money.

Thing is ehn, ur girl still sat beside u even after u saw her in a room with a man. Wait a min, tell the guy to go to hell with his money.

U didn't catch em making love, u just saw a man in her house, and the man offered u money. Somebody scream SET-UP!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Skidoc(m): 7:01pm On May 12, 2006
Tales by Moonlight. cool
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by MrBean(m): 7:02pm On May 12, 2006
skidoooooooooooccccccccccccccccc!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by spikedcylinder: 7:24pm On May 12, 2006
Am also one of the people wondering if this story is true. . . .
But if it is,Why on earth would the guy offer YOU money for the girl?Unless of course the girl lied to him that you are her brother or worse still,her uncle! grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Fimmy(m): 7:53pm On May 12, 2006
as 4 me oh i will collect the money im advicing u to do the same thing collect the money n lets make merry,there are billions of girl out there u can always get what u want whenever u want it
2million is not a small money
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 9:02pm On May 12, 2006
but dis story be like home video film-trick na! like somebody said there, you'll NEVER see the cash "physically" (unless in your dreams). he doesn't even need to give you a dime cos that girl already belongs to him (abi no be 9-ja girl she be again)?

@tushman

bros, i dey feel u. it's rather unfortunate that my guy go still need to put hand inside im own pocket for the lager, grass and rizla.

=N=Lers', watch out for the next Nigerian blockbuster movie "MY GIRLFRIEND VS 2 MILLION NAIRA". produced, directed, recorded, and marketed by sil. cool cool

@seeker

lol!! should i help you add "ly" to make it the complete 5-letter word? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by shockreaction(m): 9:59pm On May 12, 2006
There are good lies and there are bad lies.

This one's a very bad lie. I refuse to accept any other explanations. tongue
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by shadex1(m): 10:08pm On May 12, 2006
Sounds like one of them numerous annoying nigerian movies.
I have watched the movie before.
cant you guys remember.I cant remember the title but its Something of love,maybe arrow of love or something similar.
But the movie ended in favour of the poor man. grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by shadex1(m): 10:11pm On May 12, 2006
IBB:

=N=Lers', watch out for the next Nigerian blockbuster movie "MY GIRLFRIEND VS 2 MILLION NAIRA". produced, directed, recorded, and marketed by sil. cool cool

@seeker

lol!! should i help you add "ly" to make it the complete 5-letter word? lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

Lol cheesy cheesy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by ramono(m): 10:17pm On May 12, 2006
If this story is true, the wisest thing Sil should do is to collect his 2 million naira cash and move on with his life.

I had a colleague from the south east who was faced with a similar situation. He tried to prove the strong man and ended up the worse for it.

By the way, Sil, my consultancy fee is 20%!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by gem87(f): 11:25pm On May 12, 2006
i'll say keep the money and keep your girl
but mk sure u do somn useful wiv d money
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by catho(f): 11:32pm On May 12, 2006
guys remember what goes around comes around, if u collect that cash and drop d girl, u might end up going out with the elder sister in future without knowing n d family will make u spent more than that. what do u think money consciouse guys!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 11:39pm On May 12, 2006
catho, that's home video gist.

gem, forget it. if this gist is true and the girl's not trying to set him up, then there's no way he's getting any. it's a loss on both sides. the guy can't just offer him money when he saw/met sil only once and it's not like they've been having a row over this girl.

sil, take tushman's advice. any man can drink (at least 2 bottles cos you don't even sound like you're born again). if you can't blaze, sit around people who do and you'll get HIGHER than them from just inhaling different flavors.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Scorpio(f): 12:29am On May 13, 2006
Y'all shud stop openin threads after daydreamin jor cool grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by beyonce1(f): 3:02am On May 13, 2006
,,,,  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  ;d  :-x
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 4:26am On May 13, 2006
lol, I have laughed my ribs out this early morning.
mennnnnnnnnn, Nairalanders are funny

buhahaha

me I wont say anything on this issue ooo
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by hotangel2(f): 4:40am On May 13, 2006
Scorpio:

Y'all should stop openin threads after daydreamin jor cool grin

u r funny!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by lordimpaq(m): 7:16am On May 13, 2006
this story is a fable, it can neva happen real life, how will a naija guy offer u money to marry ur girlfriend

that shows how much u really love the girl, if u really love the girl u'll bone the cash,

but if u don't u'll take the cash,

but considering your situation, u better take the cash

but if love is blind, then u'll remain poor
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by sil(m): 8:30am On May 13, 2006
Hello my Nairaland users i want you to help me so i can solve this:

I fall in love with a girl that we stayed in the same Uni for 4 years and after we passed out we promised to marry our selves when we've both gotten jobs.

so we went to service i was posted to Abia state and she went to lagos, after the service she got a job but i had a job that earns low due to the fact that my course was not a common one which i can work anywhere. so things where very rough with me just hanging around with my friends with the little and trying to take care of her.

Something happened, i went to her house one day and found a clean car park outside i was wondering who the bigshot was, when i got inside i discovered a fine boy sitting on the bed, i greeted him and went to my chick and sat with her, the young guy walked up to me and say "guy i 'll offer you 2 million i want to marry your girl" i look at him but didn't answer him.

I'm thinking of what to do, so somebody help me and tell me what to do
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by zionchic(f): 8:31am On May 13, 2006
Sweetie take a leap out of fantasy land, Abegie!! who will offer you 2 million for a babe, when he knows he can tell you never to show face in that house, like someone said "chance you". i won't condemn you though, you're trying to make nairaland fun. mii i won't say jack about this, na you know wetin you dey think wey make start this thread.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dokey2g(m): 10:46am On May 13, 2006
o boy! if ur story is true and if they are not putting u on test.

like others have been saying oooooo and the girl was there when the guy made the offer to u, she didn't say anything, that surely means the game is over for u my brother.

my bros if l be you l go grab the money without looking back and plan a good future for urself.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 10:52am On May 13, 2006
Now dont u fxxking collect that money cos, it might be a planned thing with ur girl, so be wise ok.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by jamesz(m): 11:09am On May 13, 2006
@everybody

I've decided not to collect the money but it seems as if I'm going to loose my gurl.

And this is the first gurl I've ever loved in my life. I don't think anybody will advice me to love again if I should loose her.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dokey2g(m): 11:12am On May 13, 2006
oboy! lbb and tushman l dey feel una. una dey make me feels say this movie na real true life story.

bet me l'm sure this movie will have part 2

WATCHOUT !!!!!!!! FOR IT AND DON'T MISS TO GRAB UR COPY !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by sil(m): 11:15am On May 13, 2006
jamesz:

@everybody

I've decided not to collect the money but it seems as if I'm going to loose my girl.

And this is the first girl I've ever loved in my life. I don't think anybody will advice me to love again if I should loose her.
@jamesz
I've not decided but may be you thought that is what i should do right?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by smartsoft(m): 12:16pm On May 13, 2006
yah ! thats was a good advice and if you collect that money, that means you can sell your children, shocked
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by bluenubian(f): 12:26pm On May 13, 2006
now wot does ur girl think?, isnt it up to her?, is she willing to marry this man?, wow this is bad, very bad, well all i can say is, it better not to be broke than heartbroken, cause she might be willing to marry this man, even for free, why was he at her place?. well 2 million naira is not 2 million dollars or pounds, but its still a lot of money. she might still leave u and marry this man. so talk to her i guess.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dre901(m): 1:09pm On May 13, 2006
Dont take anything from the guy but move on with your life.God will give u your own.there are lots of fishes in the river.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Idekeson(m): 1:12pm On May 13, 2006
Sil just woke up and realized it was all a dream grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dominobaby(f): 2:02pm On May 13, 2006
How come? Wot cause that. Ask ur girl what all that was about. I tell u, she aint got no regards 4 u if anoda man friend of hers could make such stupid offer. I still don't understand y he's offering u such an amount to marry ur own girlfriend. Haba! Mennn, shit happens!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Guys Brain / College Professor Caught Having Sex With His Student, Watch Video (18+) / Memes Game

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.