Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,337 members, 7,819,182 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:22 PM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8078 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by lunafish(f): 2:03pm On May 13, 2006
She's not a slave. Enough said
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by ThoniaSlim(f): 2:07pm On May 13, 2006
what an insult to your person dont take it. angry
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by rikkyjen(m): 2:08pm On May 13, 2006
Oppression of the higest order!! grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by bluenubian(f): 2:24pm On May 13, 2006
RTFLMAO
seems like too many pissed off people on nairaland. JK wink grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by eveseh(f): 3:00pm On May 13, 2006
take it and enjoy cool cool cool
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dokey2g(m): 5:37pm On May 13, 2006
Guy no mind those people wey dey tell u say make u no take am.

Well l no need to tell u wetin to do because the girl finally fit tell u say na the guy wey she want marry.

That is if the movie na true life story u go miss the money and also miss the chick.

My bros think ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Badman888(m): 10:32pm On May 13, 2006
This can be used as a script in nollywood movie, just add some yeye story and characters to it
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by gem87(f): 4:24pm On May 14, 2006
mmhhhh
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Coco29(f): 9:51pm On May 14, 2006
SIL

LOVE HAS NO VALUE, THIS GIRL IS YOURS AND IF SHE LOVES YOU , THEN THIS OTHER GUY HAS NO CHANCE, IF SHE CHOOSES HIM OVER YOU THEN SHE WAS NEVER IN LOVE WITH YOU, AND YOU SHOULD WALK AWAY KNOWING THAT YOU ARE TRUELY A BIGGER MAN THAN HE EVER WILL BE BECAUSE ,HE FELT SO INSECURE THAT THE ONLY WAY HE FELT THAT HE COULD GET HER WAS TO BUY HER. WHAT DID SHE SAY TO YOU ABOUT HIS OFFER?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by bagoma(f): 9:52pm On May 14, 2006
this is one of the funniest threads i've read in recent times, nairalanders are damn funny. grin grin grin grin

the story na LIE! no naija man go offer you shishi to collect babe for your hand. (na today?)

so, sil, if you didnt make up the story then your babe is setting you up. *end of story*
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by miky(m): 3:44am On May 15, 2006
first of all no person go offer u money especially if he thinks he has ur girl am thinking ur girl made a test on you. the fact its even in her presence confirms it. talk to ur girl tell her how u feel.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by sweetchic(f): 10:34am On May 15, 2006
The story does not sound true but if it's u should not take the money because true love cant be bought or sold
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by timmy(m): 11:39am On May 15, 2006
How could you be asking such a question, ild ignore all the previous post and tell the brother to get the money, the fact that he himself as felt inferior to the rich guy has made him loose. This is you chance to get some money and live a good life. Wave bye bye to your girl and get the cash tongue
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Dathought(m): 11:55am On May 15, 2006
Take the money,
She already let someone on the bed, maybe they just finished having a good session before you came around,

She ain't dumb, how could she be sitting there listen to some make a offer of 2 million to leave her boyfriend that she *loves*, you lost her regardless.

Take the money buy some Gulder and Guiness and drink your sorrow away,

Although this sound like a plot line from a Nollywood film grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by gem87(f): 8:37pm On May 15, 2006
yeah ryt
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by diddy4(m): 12:57am On May 16, 2006
please take the money, i didnt even read your story but i think u should take the money. come on man. the girl aint yours and u might need the money. just take it that u are selling the girl to the highest bidder.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 1:04am On May 16, 2006
@diddy

lol!! typical home video (just read the title of the movie, maybe look at the single poster and you know the full story of the movie).
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by diddy4(m): 2:29am On May 16, 2006
@ IBB

yeah man, u know whats up? naija films dont need watching. read the title, look at the poster then u have watched the movie. when u see me talking of the movie u will think i was among the directors. cool cool cool cool cool cool cool
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 2:49am On May 16, 2006
lol @diddy. then you can't imagine how many movies i've produced. cool cool cool cool cool
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by spikedcylinder: 9:26am On May 16, 2006
Originally posted my dominobaby
Wot cause that.

cheesy cheesy :DNigerian english at its best! grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by gem87(f): 11:26am On May 16, 2006
lol
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by egenash: 4:29pm On May 16, 2006
my man money is power, get the money first. money bring bitches, bitches bring love
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Greatpeter(m): 5:54pm On May 16, 2006
This can't be true.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by egenash: 7:31am On May 17, 2006
you are a port harcourt boy you should know that without money a man is nothing. the girl will leave him with or without him accepting the money.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by dokey2g(m): 10:04am On May 17, 2006
What is he still waiting for ,

Does he need somebody to accompany him to collect the cash

Bros na em be say the movie go get part 2 if u no collect the money !!!!!! grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 10:24am On May 17, 2006
@dokey

rotflmao!! bros abeg, no crack my lean ribs. no b only N2m naira. if sil na ph guy, im put me 4 sand b dat. then again, love is ALWAYS accompanied by confusion.

*takes a stroll on the corridor, imagining the issue at hand*
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Ddii(f): 10:25am On May 17, 2006
as soon as i had read this, i thot to myself 'collect the money'
but on second thots, it might be a test assuming this is the true picture u've given.
'u wear the shoe, u know where it pinches' .
so, i'll advice that u be very careful, awright?
cheerio
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by tipsy289(m): 10:33pm On May 17, 2006
D story is edited, there shld be sumthin 4rm ur girlfriend and d guy just came up like dat, nyhow take the 2mill,another girl will pounce on u.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by nijerbabe(f): 9:46pm On May 18, 2006
@sil. Dude, to me, eh be like say u don dey DARK CORNER. If this is tru, to me, it means ur GF doesnt love u cos if she does, se would have told u that ok " there is this dude disturbin me and shit". Do u kno if she even planned it?? she kne u were comin and so decided to ve the guy there so u could c things 4 urself cos she doesnt wanna tell u herself so dat d blame wont be on her. But anywais, a lila dvice 4 u, abeg collect money make u enjoy ur life o.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Blide(m): 11:38pm On May 18, 2006
Anyone watch INDECENT PROPOSAL? I think this guy is watching too many movies. I DONT BELIEVE YA STORY. Even IF it was true, he doesnt need to offer you shit cause he has already gotten her.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by adconline(m): 6:58am On May 19, 2006
cmon we are grown ups. do you need to smack a guy you see in your girlfriend's house? I was not brought that way. Mind you he never said that he paid for the apartment. They were all visitors.
Guy, you ve got to consider your options. Resist the guy's offer first and see what becomes of your girl's position.
If you think that the pendulum is not swinging on your side. GO for the BUCKS.

There is nothing wrong in being a teacher or an insurance agent. If my teacher had not taught me, i would have been a loafer.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by babymine(f): 9:59am On May 19, 2006
N what's your gurl saying bout all this?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Do You Think It's Easier Being A Male Or Female? / Washing Of Mom's Underpants (wrong Or Right) / Today Is World Naked Garden Day, People Share Their Nudes (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 25
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.