Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,473 members, 7,819,719 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:38 PM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8079 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by RuuDie(m): 3:06pm On Apr 18, 2007
LORDeeeeeeeeeeeeeey

2M for girl wey no be my pikin & i dey think about am! bros, no be dis kain thing person dey crack head for like say u dey write UME - collect kuzaa clean mouth like say nuttin happen!
for future, if u end up not being a rich (God 4bid) & u yarn ur children dis one, dem fit disown u out of annoyance! grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by RuuDie(m): 3:10pm On Apr 18, 2007
@ Omogenaija
omogenaija:

your an asshole if u accept the money angry
and your girl is a dumbass if she wants u to angry

**shakes head at sad and stupid situation**

Estee,

na u talk dat? e be like say true, true na America u dey!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by anabell(f): 4:14pm On Apr 18, 2007
tot dat was a story line from a MOVIE lipsrsealed
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by olutomiwa(m): 5:02pm On Apr 18, 2007
someone is day dreaming,please lets wake him up.I DO NOT BELIEVE YOUR STORY,pls tell us anoda story about you and your EX girlfriend
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBDat(m): 5:51pm On Apr 18, 2007
o'bouy take the money - there's something already there since you found the guy sitting on yo lady's bed, u go find another one!

K2 - OFLMAO
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by queen2(f): 5:53pm On Apr 18, 2007
IS this true, this is a Nollywoodlike story, so they actually do exist?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBDat(m): 5:58pm On Apr 18, 2007
@sil - "She didn't say a word, I watched her but she didn't look at my face either.Men do i have to go talk her?"

U think collect the money jo!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 11:35pm On Apr 18, 2007
why do these 'dodgy' tales and rumours have the longest threads

I'm sure the nincompoop is somewhere basking in his new found fame on nairaland.

You no notice how d guy just repeat the post again on page 3

grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 19, 2007
sil put them to the test ask for 5billion naira and watch both the guy and your girls reaction smiley
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Uzzyan: 11:42pm On Jan 15, 2008
Resurrected pls more light pls grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 11:48pm On Jan 15, 2008
I don't believe the poster!

Sounds like he watched "Indecent Proposal", then decided to come up with this.

Not even slightly believable.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 11:52pm On Jan 15, 2008
Siena:

I don't believe the poster!

Sounds like he watched "Indecent Proposal", then decided to come up with this.

Not even slightly believable.

i was just thinking that when i read the title of the thread . . . . **some attention seeker sef** dnt they get tired?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 12:25am On Jan 16, 2008
toyinrayo:

i was just thinking that when i read the title of the thread . . . . **some attention seeker sef** dnt they get tired?

It's all about insomnia, and being very idle! cheesy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 12:40am On Jan 16, 2008
Siena:

It's all about insomnia, and being very idle! cheesy

LOL. . , but i think it's beyond that tongue
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by donchigo1: 6:14pm On Jan 16, 2008
lets assume the story is true, but come to think of it bros, are you sure that you have not collected the 2million that was offered to you , just tell us the truth then we can give you the best antidote to the above question you asked . if this is true? why waiting for a second chance to be half rich, collect the thing and harmer another bebe for road .
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Busta(f): 6:15pm On Jan 16, 2008
@topic,

why do i find that so hard to believe? undecided
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kingsikaz(m): 3:45pm On Feb 22, 2008
u may tempted 2 collect d money, but it is dangerous.

if someone can offer u #2milla just because he want ur gurl- then i think millons of dollars will flow into in ur account when u marry her. she's gonna bring u good fortunes.

if u collect that money, u 've sold ur birthright ! and u will certainly search 4 it with tears.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by pope732901(m): 11:23am On Feb 25, 2008
My Brother, No long thing, Collect the 2Million and forget about the girl OKAY? Because the girl can die anytime. So you will end up losing 2Million and the girl.

But when you already have the money, the man cant ask for the money back.

Out of that 2Million, you will get another correct girl even more better than her.

Wise up Baba mi.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kingsikaz(m): 11:25am On Feb 25, 2008
pope732901:

My Brother, No long thing, Collect the 2Million and forget about the girl OKAY? Because the girl can die anytime. So you will end up losing 2Million and the girl.

But when you already have the money, the man can't ask for the money back.

Out of that 2Million, you will get another correct girl even more better than her.

Wise up Baba mi.
so babe don become 4 sale.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by lucabrasi(m): 2:37pm On Feb 25, 2008
fact that you met da guy thur s already planted seeds of doubt in the relationship which 'll only grow worse as your relationship progresses,so you can either gamble on things working out fine which ll be difficult or just take the money and count that as one of the bad experiences in life, having said that what if the guy was just testing you to show your girlfriend you dont love her as much as you claim
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Cotton(m): 9:15pm On Oct 17, 2008
How far? I hope say u don collect d kishi tey tey!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by aruzuoke(m): 5:53pm On Oct 18, 2008
Sounds like nollywood.
Anyway, if i were u by now i would be 2m richer.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by somidot(m): 3:16am On Dec 31, 2008
why are you asking us, you've already made up your mind
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Nobody: 4:02am On Dec 31, 2008
only
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by outlaws(m): 4:44am On Dec 31, 2008
cool

1]If this story is true, wether you take the money or not, you will one day loose that lady to another guy
2]You really have no option than to take the money
3]This rich guy or what ever might be his brother or a friend, they are playing a game to see if you truely love her. Taking the money means you don't love her. Just remembr this could be a test which you are likely to fail. Assuming it was a test and you fail it by wanting the money, the guy don't have to pay you Poo. because you don't have any contract with him. If you sue him, you are going to loose.

I think your best option will be to reject the money.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by nkasi87(f): 8:48pm On Jan 01, 2009
Take the money and go have yourself a good time!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by SethCohen1: 2:53am On Jan 02, 2009
@post

This is a very bad remix of the movie Indecent Proposal featuring Demi Moore, Woody Harrelson and Robert Redford!

Anyway FYI, Robert Redford bleeped Demi Moore and gave her the $1million and although she later felt bad, and made up with Woody, the bottom line is that she was bleeped for $1million. So no matter what, Once a bigger boy offers you money to sleep with your girl or marry her, dont even waste time trying to play one sympathetic love struck dweeb. Just collect the money and zap. Whether you vex or not or feel moody or heart broken, your chick will be bleeped!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by souljahman: 3:41pm On Jan 02, 2009
only me, see wettin i go do, " r u mad why will u be asking me if i will take the money? common give me the money no cheques " plz. na everybody wen dey chyk ur girlfriend wey no her room door, talk less of 2 sitdown 4 bed, use ur head my guy, n we know say na lie sha.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kamber: 3:04pm On Mar 02, 2009
Abeg o, make i ask a few questions first before i give my verdict.

Q1--- na the level of the highly paid job wey the girl get be this sotay no chair for the flat, abi na one room?

Q2----To the loaded Mumu; Why you no fit buy common chair for the babe wey u wan dash person 2 million naira for? or you like say she dey take her bed do settee  

Q3---- una say na Aba this boy dey undecided?

Q4----And finally to the main Job man himself; You sure say no be you and ur babe dey plan this racketh? as per, you get the dough and both of you split it afterwards ?

If una ask me, e be like say the real MUGU here na the so called ''loaded Guy''
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by yme1(f): 3:16pm On Mar 02, 2009
I am short of words!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kamber: 3:29pm On Mar 02, 2009
Y me,
no be small thing o, e reach to short words, true lipsrsealed

See wetin poverty dey cause ?
[color=#770077][/color]
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by swizzyt(m): 8:04am On Nov 14, 2009
na wa oh,which kian mugu be dat self ??seriouly if u luv dis ur so called babe jst bone am.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

A Note To The Man Who's Willing To Brave My Storm / Beautiful Endowed Bride Bares Massive Cleavage On Wedding Day (photos) / Nigerian Men, Why Do You Hug Like This?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.