Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,192 members, 7,953,690 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:25 PM

To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! (8178 Views)

An Extravagantly Rich Maried lady Is Askin Me 2 Luv Her What Do I Do Pals?+ pics / His New Girlfriend He Found On Nairaland Is A Hunch Back / He Has A Girlfriend He Wont Leave But Still Wants Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kilo4uall(m): 11:10am On May 19, 2006
to be sincere that girl loves u not grin.
Yes who knows when the relationship started and u wouldn't know(u are in ABIA and she is in lagos of all places)
Guy take ur money. abi babes don finish?
grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by K2: 6:16pm On May 19, 2006
To the thread starter, don't mind these folks. I know how you feel. I've been there before.  Few years ago, I was in a similar situation. Bill Gates offered me $2m to program just a few lines for him in Visual Basic. Unfortunately for me, as I open my hands to collect the money na hin I hear gboa,  one hot slap like that for my ear. Na my Oga sha. Hin say Boniface why didn't you open the gate when I honk my horn? I just wake up one time cry
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Scorpio(f): 6:58pm On May 19, 2006
oh lawd!!!!!!!

Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by camara(f): 8:04pm On May 19, 2006
K2:

To the thread starter, don't mind these folks. I know how you feel. I've been there before.  Few years ago, I was in a similar situation. Bill Gates offered me $2m to program just a few lines for him in Visual Basic. Unfortunately for me, as I open my hands to collect the money na hin I hear gboa,  one hot slap like that for my ear. Na my Oga sha. Hin say Boniface why didn't you open the gate when I honk my horn? I just wake up one time cry
smiley)that was funny i was begining to think u wanted to start another thread similar to sil's
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by diddy4(m): 8:06pm On May 19, 2006
K2:

To the thread starter, don't mind these folks. I know how you feel. I've been there before. Few years ago, I was in a similar situation. Bill Gates offered me $2m to program just a few lines for him in Visual Basic. Unfortunately for me, as I open my hands to collect the money na hin I hear gboa, one hot slap like that for my ear. Na my Oga sha. Hin say Boniface why didn't you open the gate when I honk my horn? I just wake up one time cry

ok this was funny. lol. got me rolling on the floor. grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by bagoma(f): 8:20pm On May 19, 2006
@ k2,
that was so funny. oh cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin
boniface, what a name! ha ha ha ha, just cant seem to stop. grin grin grin grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Uzzyan: 10:28pm On May 19, 2006
Bros pls am a chick too and i know how it is i need you to still talk to your babe set the guy up if she still loves you collect the kush and flee.it can also be a set up for ur girl to know if u love the money or her.So guy be wish if ur babe doesnt love u but the man you can as well take the money and go get another chick cos there many fishes waitin to be caught by u as far as you are ok. Men 2milla is not a child's play u can use it to start a nice business which will make you richer. Be wish my friend
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Zahymaka(m): 11:17pm On May 19, 2006
K2:

Hin say Boniface why didn't you open the gate when I honk my horn? I just wake up one time cry

Boniface indeed -- what about Polycarp? All these 'houseboy' and 'gateman' names are so funny. . . grin grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 12:06am On May 20, 2006
K2, ur papa no make mistake bring u come dis world. therefore, ur days on earth shall be long. u b HEAVY COLO!!!!!!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Ashiwaju(m): 8:42am On May 20, 2006
Well, if the story is true and you see yourself to be doomed to poverty then, you know what just do, take the money and walk off but in real sense the guy would neva give u that kinda money sef when him no be Kanu Nwankwo wey take 1 million naira buy him wife from her former Biffy.

but if na me, i go feed the guy to my dogs than to take the money. Rubbisshh and for the gal, i am not suprised that she kept mute, if a lady offers your giffy 2million to dump you, do you think she would think twice? For some ladies, its all about money and nothing else but money.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by babymine(f): 11:55am On May 20, 2006
Now K2 that was so funny. cheesy cheesy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by gem87(f): 4:34pm On May 20, 2006
i still maintain u shld keep d money and d girl too if u still want her, if not invest in another woman.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 4:59pm On May 20, 2006
@Ashi

*half-shocked* shocked

that Kanu gist na true life story??
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Ashiwaju(m): 11:34pm On May 20, 2006
Its real though! True life, you fit ask kanu as he is proud to say it atall times grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 11:40pm On May 20, 2006
WOW!!! oh well, it's all good.

sil, u don run commot for ur thread? better come back because the guy is richer than Kanu since he's offering N1m x 2.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by deb(m): 1:56pm On May 23, 2006
Thank you "IBB" (i dont like that name though)

I was just going to say what gave my guy the impression that
he will get the so called $2Million dollar sorry naira.
Na money easy to dash out like that.

I'll take your girl and use my money to slap your face. Stupid boy.
The 2million is on the floor. carry it ok? grin grin grin tongue tongue
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 2:03pm On May 23, 2006
deb, if you don't like the name IBB then you don't like ME. angry angry angry

but sil, i know you just created this thread for gist. try something better again. wink
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by MrBean(m): 2:07pm On May 23, 2006
This gist never reach to end?

I heard a nollywood producer is hard at work on the script.

Oh boy, Try a more plausible gist next time.

We look like kindergarten to you?
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by deb(m): 2:37pm On May 23, 2006
IBB, I have nothing against you personally.

Its just that, that name reminds me of the guy who
single handedly dragged nigeria to the mod.

It sucks that people still like him. He should be passing time in jail now
yet he wants to insult us and contest for 2007 election.
I dont believe Nigerians are so daft? angry angry
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by ono(m): 2:52pm On May 23, 2006
I have read some funny threads + entries on this forum before now, but I have never seen anything so funny like the one posted by K2.

Bros K2, abeg, Carry go!!! We dey behind you!!
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by kimba(m): 4:01pm On May 23, 2006
Its 12days now since you were made the 1.2milNaira offer. I believe by now, you should have either collected/refused the offer, or it has expired for which you'll get no consideration.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Ashiwaju(m): 4:49pm On May 23, 2006
lol
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 4:50pm On May 23, 2006
naw, deb!! i ain't mad at cha! wink wink but you just have to get used to calling (and liking) my own IBB. cool cool cool
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by deb(m): 4:57pm On May 23, 2006
You are my man ibb grin
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by IBBFan(m): 5:05pm On May 23, 2006
@deb

yes ooooooo!!! nuttin dey par and anything wey par na winsh!! cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by deb(m): 5:11pm On May 23, 2006
grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
I'm out of nairaland for today. gat to do something else
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Christino(m): 10:50pm On Nov 17, 2006
K2,

Abeg collect the money come pay me 500,000, I promise to give you a better girl, a wife material.

Haba, na una dey make men vex.

Truth is you've lost your girl already, so take the cash and bounce!
You met them on the bed, do you know for how long they've been seeing. DO you know if he's impregnated her already?

E be like say u don collect the money sef, E go pain me if otherwise angry
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by Dvampire(m): 11:43am On Nov 18, 2006
i'm begining to see that poverty can do a lot of things to us including trading our hearts for money. let us assume that the above story is true, and i truely love the girl like i claim, i will never trade my heart for any amount of money in the world. if the girl has feels that the new guy is the best for her, let her go ahead and marry him. it will hurt real bad losing someone so dear and with whom i've shared a good part of my life with. but i've always moved with this fact that what will be will be.
there are somethings tha happen to us in the present and they seem to be to our disadvantage but in the long run, if we dont lose faith and focus, we'll come to realise that God was elevating us from a lower standard to greater heights.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by naija4life(f): 12:01pm On Nov 18, 2006
@topic, its ok, go ahead and marry her but be ready for the consequences am i contradicting meself
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by choco4life(m): 3:34am On Nov 19, 2006
common ur story's so fake be realistic for just once.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by CheeMoney(m): 7:40am On Nov 19, 2006
Only if this story is not fictional. Besides, you don't sound like a grad to me. sorry o, don't mean no insult.Take the money. Bingo! The chick is as good as gone.
Re: To Marry My Girlfriend He's Offering Me 2 Million Naira! by omogenaija(f): 1:07am On Apr 18, 2007
ur an asshole if u accept the money angry
and ur girl is a dumbass if she wants u to angry

**shakes head at sad and stupid situation**

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Military Relationships (Romance/Marriage) / Guys Can U Marry A Lady That Has Done like 2 Abortion In Her Past Relationship / Shocking! Hot Zoo Keeper Impregnates Female Orangutan Ape (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.