Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,283 members, 7,815,479 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:04 PM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31774 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 10:43am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: its on weekly trust bro, cnt post d link here, am using a phone. Just google "BOY NAB TRYING TO SET MOSQUE ABLAZE.

Weekly Trust?

You and I knows who runs it.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by fredoooooo: 11:00am On Apr 21, 2013
poor boy , my be he's one of the victims of boko haram bombings . might be an orphan , who knows . he waited for years for the government to do something about the killer of his parents , nothing happen .then decide to take revenge by himself ...POOR BOY

6 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Litmus: 11:09am On Apr 21, 2013
I thought that the most important thing about this development is what it tells us about society. In other words, how we've so let down our young that even an 11 years old child felt the need to set fire to a building let alone a place of worship.

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Zanxx(f): 11:12am On Apr 21, 2013
The boy's name was with held so how did those of you saying he is a christian arrive at that conclusion? pray tell.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by druid06(m): 11:23am On Apr 21, 2013
The poor boy probably has been molested by one of the attending Imam's and maybe this is his only way of aserting some sense of justice. Rewinding to 2 weeks back, an Imam in lagos was caught molesting a 7 yr old or there about.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Kenny4lyfe(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2013
fredoooooo: poor boy , my be he's one of the victims of boko haram bombings . might be an orphan , who knows . he waited for years for the government to do something about the killer of his parents , nothing happen .then decide to take revenge by himself ...POOR BOY
Gbam! Glad to know that someone in the house is thinking what I'm thinking! Christian, Muslim or not, this boy is one of the several thousands of kids orphaned by the Boko Haram bombings. Imagine the trauma that'll lead an 11 year old to seek self justice! The armnesty symphatizers had better get this into their furry head: Justice is the best solution! "Uncle Jona", Give justice to the fatherless and the maimed!

5 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Truckpusher(m): 11:24am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?
bonkers!! he's retaliating for his folks that got killed in Kano by your mad boko brothers shocked shocked
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Ucheosefoh(m): 11:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Na-Me:

Where did you read that the 11 year old boy was a Christian?
E be like me and u de think the same tin na wetin I wan ask am be dat
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by azimibraun: 11:26am On Apr 21, 2013
Bad Guy Baller.. Kiling 'em with one match stick.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:29am On Apr 21, 2013
Just for the record, this information was doing the rounds yesterday.

11-Year Old Boy Nabbed Attempting To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja

The Nyanya Police Division yesterday afternoon arrested an 11-year-old boy (names withheld) for allegedly trying to set ablaze the Area B/C Mosque, near Customs Quarters in Nyanya, Abuja.

According to Zubairu Mohammed – Imam of the mosque, the boy had earlier set fire to one of the Mosque’s Qur’anic classrooms without knowing that a security man was sleeping inside and had noticed the fire.

He said the security man after putting off the fire, sighted the boy holding a gallon of fuel as well as a box of matches near the main Mosque and apprehended him.

“The incident happened during the time of Juma’at Prayers (1:30 pm) and it was my security who first alerted me before I rushed down to see the boy with a gallon and box of matches,” the Imam said.

The Imam said he ordered that the boy be kept with the mosque’s security’s custody and went to Jumat service.
He said a senior Imam was told of the incident and he sent for the police, who took the boy to their station.

The Imam praised the divisional police officer for his effort in calming the situation and beginning the investigation.

At the Nyanya Police Station, the boy, a Christian, was said to have confessed to the crime and further revealed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

Source
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Gabrielsylar(m): 11:30am On Apr 21, 2013
Dis boy na mumu...u cannot burn a mosque cos u can't burn cement and blocks...foolish boy
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Gee001: 11:32am On Apr 21, 2013
Now dey're trying 2 protect their mosques after destroying our beloved churches n christians. So 2 dey alive dey sweet dem. Mtcheew. #Exit thread#

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:37am On Apr 21, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
and who told u he is a xtain, religious bigot
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
BOY WHO TOLD U THAT THE BOY IS A CHRISTIAN? Mtchww
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
BOY WHO TOLD U THAT THE BOY IS A CHRISTIAN?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 21, 2013
he is not 11years old. but jst anoda akin and pawpaw.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:42am On Apr 21, 2013
All na set up, y d guy no bomb/burn d mosque and commit suicide as wel so dt we go knw say hm serious, arrant nonsense! U paid 2 under aged guys n told dem 2 carry fuel n matches 2 a mosque, pls u pple shud com out wit a beta idea
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Bryancrox(m): 11:43am On Apr 21, 2013
Another Black Lies...

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 11:44am On Apr 21, 2013
druid06: The poor boy probably has been molested by one of the attending Imam's and maybe this is his only way of aserting some sense of justice. Rewinding to 2 weeks back, an Imam in lagos was caught molesting a 7 yr old or there about.
You are plain daft, no apologies. Just recently, the Man that runs a very popular orphanage home in Lagos was arrested for the sexual molestation of 10 children of the orphanage. He isn't a Muslim, talk of being an Imam. Idiot!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Krisgift(f): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
where in this post did u read that the boy is a christain?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 11:46am On Apr 21, 2013
Kenny4lyfe:
Gbam! Glad to know that someone in the house is thinking what I'm thinking! Christian, Muslim or not, this boy is one of the several thousands of kids orphaned by the Boko Haram bombings. Imagine the trauma that'll lead an 11 year old to seek self justice! The armnesty symphatizers had better get this into their furry head: Justice is the best solution! "Uncle Jona", Give justice to the fatherless and the maimed!
You are a pathetic hypocrite. So, it isn't also possible that some of the BH guys are also trying to avenge the unjust execution of their loved ones in the open streets in 2009?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Krisgift(f): 11:47am On Apr 21, 2013
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
where in this post did u read that the boy is a christain?bro's you need wind screen...smh
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:48am On Apr 21, 2013
Sounds like a wale adenuga super story production to me!
11 yrs old boy had a gallon of fuel and attempted to set a mosque ablaze and was apprehended by a sleeping security gaurd abi? Nollywood style.
But if its a church they go with bombs and hundreds will be killed but if its a mosque they go witha match stick and a bottle of petrol and gets apprehended immediately even with a sleeping security gaurd.
This story sounds more like a tale to exonorate a particular religion from been tagged a terrorist religion but the movie was badly scripted.
Just wondering if it an act of coincidence why mosques are always a waterloo to wld be terrorist but records 100 percent success when it involves a church.
I'm still pondering shaa!

5 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 11:50am On Apr 21, 2013
Ucheosefoh: E be like me and u de think the same tin na wetin I wan ask am be dat
You must be feeling very smart with your line of thought, abi?
Why was Kabiru Sokoto's name and all the other 'Muslim' suspects' names not withheld? Hypocrisy is a life-threatning disease.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Braincheck: 11:52am On Apr 21, 2013
D whole story smirks of falsehood.
Somebody is up to something.
11 year old.. Burning Mosque.. They should try anoda one abegg.. Dis one no work.
Fake News!!!

Btw, why is his name being withheld?? They should tell us his name, who are his parents and his motive. Since he is an 11 y/o, shouldn't be difficult extracting info 4rm hin na..
b

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 11:53am On Apr 21, 2013
byrron:
But if its a church they go with bombs and hundreds will be killed but if its a mosque they go witha match stick and a bottle of petrol and gets apprehended immediately even with a sleeping security gaurd.
This story sounds more like a tale to exonorate a particular religion from been tagged a terrorist religion but the movie was badly scripted.
Just wondering if it an act of coincidence why mosques are always a waterloo to wld be terrorist but records 100 percent success when it involves a church.
It could be that God is protecting His own property.
There is a difference between a worship centre and a club-house, you know?

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:53am On Apr 21, 2013
byrron: Sounds like a wale adenuga super story production to me!
11 yrs old boy had a gallon of fuel and attempted to set a mosque ablaze and was apprehended by a sleeping security gaurd abi? Nollywood style.
u have a very high IQ
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by idriis: 11:54am On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: Obviously u havnt bin taking ur drugs lately, dats y u spew dis thrash. Whuuuuu! Shame on u, guess their are no customers 2nite, dats y u r here typing wit ur brain beneath ur shoe.
she has no shoes nor brains. i.e she's cluelessundecided
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by fitzmayowa: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2013
Make una no blame the boy ooo...he wants his own share of the 72 virgins...before the boy go old small the virgins fit don finish...SMH

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 11:56am On Apr 21, 2013
druid06: The poor boy probably has been molested by one of the attending Imam's and maybe this is his only way of aserting some sense of justice. Rewinding to 2 weeks back, an Imam in lagos was caught molesting a 7 yr old or there about.
daddy u can lie o

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.