Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,169 members, 7,815,075 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:52 AM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31771 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
hugafella: The little boy was an almajiri who was tired of seeing rich alhajis sending their kids abroad for education and telling him to study arabic everyday. The lad was going to burn the mosque cos he thought islam was a big hoax.

The boy is the future CAN president

https://www.nairaland.com/1264388/boy-tries-set-mosque-ablaze/5#15353134

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by JaePhilips: 8:48pm On Apr 21, 2013
can y'al kindly shut tha fucc up? Do u know if d bloody boko haram killed sum1 he cares abt? I swear, if twas me i'd hav taken a bomb! Even d muslims say 'an eye for an eye'
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 8:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
hugafella:
Er.....did he say sum'n wrong?
Bros Hugefella just leave him for me
Just like my "clueless Ijaw king", I know how to press their mumu button

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 9:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
JaePhilips: can y'al kindly shut tha fucc up? Do u know if d bloody boko haram killed sum1 he cares abt? I swear, if twas me i'd hav taken a bomb! Even d muslims say 'an eye for an eye'

words cannot convey my disappointment

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 9:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

WHA DA HELL HIT YA? DAMM BLACKMAIL OF AN AMNESTY CANCELLED OR WHA? AND WHERE DA DAMM HELL IS THAT FREAKY JOBLESS eco_poo_luver? DAMMIT! Y'ALL BLOODY DRAWBACK DRAGS R FINISHED.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 10:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
^^^

Shameless attention seeker!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Jomark(m): 10:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
londonrivals: An 11-year-old boy (names withheld) was yesterday afternoon arrested by the police at Nyanya Division for allegedly trying to set ablaze the Area B/C Mosque, near Customs Quarters in Nyanya, Abuja.

Imam of the mosque, Zubairu Mohammed, toldnewsmen that the boy had earlier set fire to one of the Mosque’s Qur’anic classroomc and did not know that a security man was sleepinginside and had noticed the fire.

He said the security man after extinguishing the fire, sighted the boy holding a gallon of fuel as well as a box of matches near the main Mosque and apprehended him.

“The incident happened during the time of Juma’at Prayers (1:30 pm) and it was my security who first alerted me before I rushed down to see the boy with a gallon and box of matches,” the Imam said.
The Imam said he ordered that the boy be kept with the mosque’s security’s custody and went to Jumat service.

He said a senior Imam was told of the incident and he sent for the police, who took the boy totheir station.

The Imam praised the divisional police officer for his effort in calming the situation and beginning the investigation.

At the Nyanya Police Station, the divisional police officer was not on seat but one SergeantO. Ibrahim, said that the boy confessed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

“The boy is with the juvenile section of the station and we are investigating the matter because it is very serious,” the police officer said.

SOURCE-http://informationnaija.com/11-year-old-boy-tries-to-set-ablaze-a-mosque-in-abuja/
why did he not succeed naaa....?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Jomark(m): 10:49pm On Apr 21, 2013
GeneralJ: Only God knows what those idiots(you know who i'm talking about) did to him to make him want to burn down a mosque
i tot as much
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by LordElNou: 11:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
chief batiatus:

One more low IQ statement, so it is always 'almost' with mosques? No single casualty since all these attacks from islamic boko haram? And you still think u have a point to make? Jokes apart, muslims are real dullards with only hatred as their only talent
You are the one with hatred as his own talent with all those hate statements you've been making against Islam!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by LordElNou: 12:21am On Apr 22, 2013
vedaxcool:

grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 1:15am On Apr 22, 2013
ecosanders: bunkun! Brighter grammar, y dnt u go hang urself, i typed wit ma phone,n dnt gv a damn hw u feel abt it, trying 2 stand in for ur fellow olosho abi? Am here 4 u. Bring it on.
Actually,If you did not give a damn, You wouldnt have replied. Take several seats please.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by milkymesh: 5:27am On Apr 22, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
were in the post did you see mention of the boy identified as a christian?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 5:57am On Apr 22, 2013
I.Joan:

What rubbish are you saying?? angry angry

It is a[size=18pt] mosque[/size]?So what?
[size=18pt]As usual no body died[/size] and the culprit was immediately apprehended.
What is the news in this?

Same thing happens every freaking time. . . . . . You can smell the falseness from KM's afar!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 5:59am On Apr 22, 2013
^
vedaxcool:

The boy is the future CAN president

https://www.nairaland.com/1264388/boy-tries-set-mosque-ablaze/5#15353134
^

That clearly shows he is a christian, follow the link!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Marineetyon(m): 8:24am On Apr 22, 2013
[quote author=achi4u]Thank Allah he didnt succeeded,our money would've been use to erect another edific in the name religion.[/ur turinshi grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tintingz(m): 9:55am On Apr 22, 2013
vedaxcool: ^

^

That clearly shows he is a christian, follow the link!
Lolz cheesy grin no make them christians cry na...

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pure123: 11:04am On Apr 22, 2013
why name witheld?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by BabeOnIdeas(f): 11:35am On Apr 22, 2013
So much bitterness in Nigeria, the atrocities of jihadists and BH perpetrators is making even little children seek revenge (who knows where his pain is from)...God save us in this country, this wickedness has become unbearable. Thank God no lives were lost but I hope our Islamic brothers will understand the pain in the hearts of christians and caution themselves of these acts that can richochet on them.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Bome01(m): 12:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
The boy "tried to". . . He didn't set the mosque ablaze. . . Why all the fuss about it hitting the front page

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by phreakabit(m): 3:35pm On Apr 22, 2013
Might be a christian but, he did this on his own free will. . . . It's not like Allah/Mohammad or Mohammed promised him 70 virgins as in the case of muslims. . . . Just saying!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 3:45pm On Apr 22, 2013
Muslims are shameless blood sucking jihadist people.
That is why I will personally eliminate Alj. Mujahideen Asari Dokubo if he doesn't shut that thing he calls a mouth.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by bizboy101(m): 10:11pm On Apr 22, 2013
maasoap: Because nobody died means it is no news? I can clearly see that everyday killings are starting to affect Nigerians. Even with time, one or two people getting killed won't be news anymore. Bigot.
BTW, is he christian? And who sent him?
pple sha do u no wat d muslims cud took 4rm hm...u re just arguing blindly dat it shud b on d front page even a muslim journalist wud nt even try it. I bet u re xpctn dem 2 say a xtian boy tries 2 burn a mosque. Mtcheww compare it 2 over 1000 families died in d hands of bh
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by dollydolly(f): 1:01am On Apr 23, 2013
OsunOriginal:

The kids were sent by some evil xtian leaders (working for politicians) who want to provoke religious violence. They should torture the guy, sure he will give the names of the bigots who sent them.
Can u re-read ur post? Politicians n dey risk everitin n sent an 11 yr old 4 a mission he cld av successfully employd proffesionals 2 do? My dear u knw d truth bt u ar jst twisting it 2 fit in ur lies. D truth is always crystal clear.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 1:28am On Apr 23, 2013
fitzmayowa:
Bros read ya quran well...maybe na you dey "hallucinate" sha
Sorry, the Qur'an does not have several contradicting versions like your 'Holy Book' nah. Seems your problem is more complicated that first assessed.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by pmc01(m): 1:37am On Apr 23, 2013
chief batiatus: You see this is no longer about america manipulating anything here, these are simple bangladeshi folks we talking about who have been radicalised by this satanic religion that feeds on only one thing - hate!
If Islam thrives on hate, then your existence on earth is virtual or you have never been in same environment with Muslim(s) or you just have a media-induced phobia for Islam or you're simply sick?
Abi, how do you explain your been alive till now, when you have millions of 'haters' around you?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Motolank: 4:29am On Apr 23, 2013
Happy am not a muslim,following this trend ***most of them are hot tempered and practice religion like they dont think...what is it shocked
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by gboyegab: 9:34am On Jul 31, 2013
TeaParty: If moslems want amnesty they should first repent and renounce islam and recite love your neighbour as yourself.
lame!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by gboyegab: 9:38am On Jul 31, 2013
Motolank: Happy am not a muslim,following this trend ***most of them are hot tempered and practice religion like they dont think...what is it shocked
and dis post of urs shows how very cool tempered u are.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military / Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.