Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,207 members, 7,815,207 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:01 AM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31773 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Dabss(m): 5:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
No one succeeded yet?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by witken90(m): 5:47pm On Apr 21, 2013
dat boy is a BH member, a christian CANNOT AND CAN NEVER TRY DAT
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by saved: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sure sir: thank u say his stepfather .
:- learn how to respect people's parents and family values. Thanks
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Paschal007: 6:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: bunkun! Brighter grammar, y dnt u go hang urself, i typed wit ma phone,n dnt gv a damn hw u feel abt it, trying 2 stand in for ur fellow olosho abi? Am here 4 u. Bring it on.
Do yourself a favor and take the lady's advice ehn. grin grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
AM STILL LAUGHING,WHAT A CUCK N BULL STORY! 11 YR OLD KID WANNA TORCH A MOSQ,NO MENTION OF HIS PARENTS OR FAMILY! IMAM IS THANKFUL....BLA BLA BLA AND SOMEONE,SOME JOBLESS POTENTIAL SUICIDE BOMBER IN TRAINING, MUGU,...JUST CAN'T SEPARATE HIMSELF FROM POO! HE KNOWS HIMSELF AND HES GONNA ANSWER TO HIS NAME..TAKE AWAY DA 2nd TO DA LAST LETTER N REPLACE IT WITH L N DO SOMETHING ABOUT DA 3RD TO DA LAST AS WELL AND HIS OGO CENTER HEADS GOT A DATE WITH SOME LADYS KOIN KOIN FOR SURE..DAMM! FINFINFUUN! I CAN PERCIEVE POO AROUND, COS HES RIGHT ABOVE GASIN AS USUAL.... .SAVVY?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by oomen(m): 6:55pm On Apr 21, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
Ratbag,i suggest you zip your reeking mouth up or whatever.The little boy's identity & religion was not revealed in the post.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Easy1401(m): 6:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
MosqueHaram that is d terorrist name for dis Boi ooooo
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Easy1401(m): 7:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
Govt pls grant him amnesty oooo
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Kenny4lyfe(m): 7:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
pmc01:
You are a pathetic hypocrite. So, it isn't also possible that some of the BH guys are also trying to avenge the unjust execution of their loved ones in the open streets in 2009?
"Pathetic"; you missed, "hypocrite"; You are!
Boko Haram clearly stated their reasons for the killing spree: Islamization of Nigeria, Eradication of Western Education and the Promotion of Nuisance! If they seek justice for their members killed in 2009, how much are their souls worth? Over 3000 harmless civilians? Guy, go sleep, wake up and reboot your brain. Take a cue from the recent Boston incident. God allow that to happen as an example for Nigeria!
I bet you'll pick up a gun too so you could ask for armnesty! Ole! Get a life abeg!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by rawtruth(m): 7:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?

It's comments like this that actually stimulated interest in the thread, otherwise the story itself lacks quality. Are they saying that the boy set fire to the mosque and waited with a gallon and matchbox in his hands for the security man to put out the fire and arrest him? Even a seven-year old child wouldn't do that. This is not the first time some people would try to confuse Nigerians since boko haram started their attacks against Christians and Churches. This story might be a prelude to another attack on Christians in Abuja. Let Christians there be more careful.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Bayajidda(m): 7:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? oga what in the post suggests that the boy is a christian.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tintingz(m): 7:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
saved: :- Flogging is for corrective measure in children but, it is punitive in nature and amount to child abuse in Quranic centres. I was once a victim. As per brainwash, i don't understand that aspect. Thanks.
Your pastors will share buscuits, bobo drink, meat pie, puff puff lolz and gifts to those little children in churches to brainwash them that in Quranic schools their teacher beat them and suffer them... Daz all grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by finepris(f): 7:50pm On Apr 21, 2013
angry angry
I.Joan:

What rubbish are you saying?? angry angry

It is a mosque?So what?
As usual no body died and the culprit was immediately apprehended.
What is the news in this?
ask them o nonsense.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 7:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
Beating and suffering makes them fertile for the subsequent brainwashing.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Smooyis(m): 7:57pm On Apr 21, 2013
witken90: dat boy is a BH member, a christian CANNOT AND CAN NEVER TRY DAT
Abeg satan can use any unserious person either muslim or christian. Watch and pray!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 7:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
All these hoola baloo about whether the boy is christian or muslim is irrelant.

If he is a muslim, then he is propably a brave almajiri on a revenge mission for something done to him that got him agitated and bomb hungry. Since the bombs were locked up somewhere inside the mosque by the imam, he decided to go for petrol and matches.

If he is a christian, then he must be one of those traumatized children whose loved ones have been killed by Boko haram, going for a personal revenge mission since nothing in life makes sense to him anymore. (Another explanation why he couldn't acquire a bomb like his offenders)

Whichever the category he belongs to, he is definitely on a REVENGE MISSION because BOKO HARAM DON'T BOMB MOSQUES.

So all you Pathetic, Shameless, Demonic and Parasitic Muslims can now shut that blood thirsty opening you call a mouth!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
saved: @ vedaxcool, you can call me whatever you like. I ran away from Quranic class(es) when my Aunt got me registered. I have stated the obvious from personal experience. I don't join issues with people who are not ready for positive changes. I hate child abuse under the pretence of any religion. Let no one despise your youth. Thanks.

I just showed you how christains can harm their own kids to the extent of killing them, if you had some sort of sense and decorum you would know abuse of children occur regardless of religion, but Evangelism by lies would not reason and as usual to slander muslims like your god fathers in the west do https://www.nairaland.com/1177010/hoaxes-fabrications-islam-muslims, you make up stories which only fool the fools who buy planes for their pastor while not even being able to afford a worthless bicycle! poor you! grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
All these hoola baloo about whether the boy is christian or muslim is irrelevant.

If he is a muslim, then he is propably a brave almajiri on a revenge mission for something done to him that got him agitated and bomb hungry. Since the bombs were locked up somewhere inside the mosque by the imam, he decided to go for petrol and matches.

If he is a christian, then he must be one of those traumatized & demoralized children whose loved ones have been killed by Boko haram with no one to turn to for guardiance, going for a personal revenge mission since nothing in life makes sense to him anymore. (Another explanation why he couldn't acquire a bomb like his BH offenders)

Whichever the category he belongs to, he is definitely on a REVENGE MISSION because BOKO HARAM DON'T BOMB MOSQUES.

So all you Pathetic, Shameless, Demonic and Parasitic Muslims can now shut that blood thirsty opening you call a mouth!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:03pm On Apr 21, 2013
ijaw citizen: All these hoola baloo about whether the boy is christian or muslim is irrelant.

If he is a christian, then he must be one of those traumatized children whose loved ones have been killed by Boko haram, going for a personal revenge mission since nothing in life makes sense to him anymore. (Another explanation why he couldn't acquire a bomb like his offenders)

Wow you just as daft as your King of Ijaws who live cluelessly in Aso Rock! No need to waste precious bandwidth on you!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by finepris(f): 8:05pm On Apr 21, 2013
maasoap: Because nobody died means it is no news? I can clearly see that everyday killings are starting to affect Nigerians. Even with time, one or two people getting killed won't be news anymore. Bigot.
BTW, is he christian? And who sent him?
( he is not a christian.a christian whould never do such not to mention a boy of 11.)
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

Wow you just as daft as your King of Ijaws who live cluelessly in Aso Rock! No need to waste precious bandwidth on you!
....."In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....

If a clueless fisherman left his creek to become your president on your own northern turf Abuja, what does that make you?

Bloody Demonic Murderers cum Cowards

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 8:12pm On Apr 21, 2013
finepris: ( he is not a christian.a christian whould never do such not to mention a boy of 11.)
shutup dia, d op delete dat part, n someone repost it, yet u stil trying 2 deny dat.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
finepris: ( he is not a christian.a christian whould never do such not to mention a boy of 11.)

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Christian_terrorism

the boy na obongeee Christian, CAN member for that matter grin grin grin grin grin

rabzy01: At the Nyanya Police Station, the boy, a Christian, was said to have confessed to the crime and further revealed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

Posted by daniel on April 20, 2013.
[b][/b]
http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/11-year-old-boy-nabbed-attempting-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja.html

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
ijaw citizen: ....."In the land of the blind, the one eyed man is king"....

If a clueless fisherman left his creek to become your president on your own northern turf Abuja, what does that make you?

Bloody Demonic Murderers cum Cowards

So you agree your king is a clueless fool, what does that make you? A fool in superlative? A Bovine imbecil>e? Outright Id.iot? I think it makes you superlative fool of bovine intelligence and cretinious character!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 8:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

So you agree your king is a clueless fool, what does that make you? A fool in superlative? A Bovine imbecil>e? Outright Id.iot? I think it makes you superlative fool of bovine intelligence and cretinious character!

Bla bla bla bla
You're just blabbering incoherently like a child
Evidence of screwing too many under aged female children

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by hugafella(m): 8:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
The little boy was an almajiri who was tired of seeing rich alhajis sending their kids abroad for education and telling him to study arabic everyday. The lad was going to burn the mosque cos he thought islam was a big hoax.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by JaePhilips: 8:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
Tolexander: [size=18pt]Maybe he also wants amnesty![/size]
lol
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
ijaw citizen:

Bla bla bla bla
I're just blabbering incoherently like a child
Evidence of my screwing too many under aged female children

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by hugafella(m): 8:46pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

Er.....did he say sum'n wrong?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Abdulmumin Jibrin Arrives ICPC Office In Abuja - PICS / PDP Governors To Visit President Buhari In London Today / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.