Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,155 members, 7,815,026 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 05:26 AM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31769 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ckkris: 3:27pm On Apr 21, 2013
iv4fb: No offense intended, but must the muslims in this forum insult people to make a point?

Trying to burn a mosque @1:30pm, prayer time, a securityman sleeping in and the imam there, no worshipers?
The security man no de pray? How can he be sleeping when loud speakers are blaring calls for prayer.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by collynzo2(m): 3:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
iyobs7: Take it or leave it, the average muslim is a sadist...

I'll take it.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by IME1: 3:35pm On Apr 21, 2013
Even though I do not like joining issues about religion, because many people are fanatics (within all faiths, no one is exempt) people are zealous without knowledge and end up as bigots. But I was reminded today that even while the early Christians also faced contradictions, blasphemies (someone dared to say '... sleeping or a fake god') and oppositions, they still grew bold and responded to those 'anti Christs and Christians'
So I have been encouraged today to speak out even when people deliberately, ignorantly or jokingly try to ridicule my Saviour Jesus Christ, His Church (we Christians- His bride) and my Creator God Almighty. I owe no one. So no one should in the name or right, law, oppression, education, philosophy or logic try to stop the Gospel of Jesus Christ. It cannot be stopped. The Holy Spirit is still at work in this world, no matter what people say, God loves us and wants us to believe in His Son Jesus Christ, be saved and share everlasting life with His Son, Jesus Christ.

Act 13:45 But when the Jews saw the multitudes, they were filled with envy; and contradicting and blaspheming, they opposed the things spoken by Paul.
Act 13:46 Then Paul and Barnabas grew bold and said, "It was necessary that the word of God should be spoken to you first; but since you reject it, and judge yourselves unworthy of everlasting life, behold, we turn to the Gentiles.
Act 13:47 For so the Lord has commanded us: 'I have set you as a light to the Gentiles, That you should be for salvation to the ends of the earth.' "
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by mmmustapha(m): 3:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
iyobs7:

What ever u mean, on behalf of Obyrich, I wish u the same in a THOUSAND FOLD... grin grin grin
nonon uwarka karuwa, yar karuwa
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by jude33084(m): 3:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
ijaw citizen: The reasoning of these muslims is as expected very low.
I've never heard of any mosque being bombed, if there is any pls point it out. All I hear is TARGETED killing of persons speaking against BH activities.

I don't even know why some some people even agree with northerners on national tv that muslims are EQUAL victims of BH bombings.
Pathetic souls!

@the bold; that is foolish politics practice by Nigerians.

Our president is giving amnesty without considering the pain that these guys have caused.

Boston bombers were apprehended within 4 days of the attack.

Nigerians will soon go hay wire and we will all demand for amnesty undecided
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tayus: 4:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
[color=#990000][/color] may be d boy only wanted to tak vengiance of killing his parent by d bokos tongue
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 4:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
gramci: 11yrs old to burn mosque grincheesy, abeg tell me another story cheesy.
The part 2 of David and Goliath
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Andyforte: 4:15pm On Apr 21, 2013
I no blame the poor guy, him don tire to hear gibberish early in the morning when him DEY sleep.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: o yeah, n wat does ur fada listen to, talking drum? So u ar disapointd d mosque wasnt razed down. Shame on u.
AM NOT GONNA INSULT UR FATHER SO SHAME ON YOU,COS ITS OBVIOUS U GOT NO RESPECT FOR ELDERS. DO UR MISERABLE SELF A HUGE FAVOR AND QUIT THAT GANJA U SNIFFING B4 U FIND URSELF AT DA MARKET SQUARE NAKEED..AND AM NOT DISAPPOINTED DA MOSQUE WAS'NT RAZED DOWN,AM BLOODY NOT LIKE U..
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Abbey2sam(m): 4:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: oh! So u claiming 2 b a virtuous Woman and a saint, yet u type dat poo above? So because it a mosque, it shld b burn, people shld die, n d culprit should escape?.

Dats an intro o, just type poo gere again, n i wil start wit u again.

I doubt if you wanna do that
A$$hole
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Abbey2sam(m): 4:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
I already knew where this will land,
11yrs old xtian boy trying to set their mosque ablaze,

There's more to dis story...................
This muslim pple no go just go rest
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by etebomugmailc(m): 4:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
If this boy be xtian, we for hear series of stories.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 4:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
Abbey2sam:

I doubt if you wanna do that
A$$hole
bring it on goat!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 4:40pm On Apr 21, 2013
Rexxie:
AM NOT GONNA INSULT UR FATHER SO SHAME ON YOU,COS ITS OBVIOUS U GOT NO RESPECT FOR ELDERS. DO UR MISERABLE SELF A HUGE FAVOR AND QUIT THAT GANJA U SNIFFING B4 U FIND URSELF AT DA MARKET SQUARE NAKEED..AND AM NOT DISAPPOINTED DA MOSQUE WAS'NT RAZED DOWN,AM BLOODY NOT LIKE U..
Oh! So u find dat offnsive? Next time u rehearse b4 u type poo here.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by saved: 4:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
What do you expect the boy to do for excessive flogging in his quranic class by the mallams. Christians teach their children using bible, biscuit, orange juice, bobo drink and other gifts but, Quranic mallams use horse whip, cain and abuses. He firstly set the punishment class ablaze and decided to go for the mosque in protest because, the Imam cannot deny the use of horse whip on the pupils by the teachers as a punitive measure instead of corrective. This singular act discourages children from learning Arabic language easily. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by IYANGBALI: 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
The story na film trick,stage managed to confuse people,especially foools
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 4:56pm On Apr 21, 2013
rabzy01: At the Nyanya Police Station, the boy, a Christian, was said to have confessed to the crime and further revealed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

Posted by daniel on April 20, 2013.
[b][/b]
http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/11-year-old-boy-nabbed-attempting-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja.html

The above fact will continue to hunt the several moro.ns who have refused to condemn terrorist Paul for attempting to destroy life and property . . . There is even the probability that the kids were just being mischevious, but evangelism by Lies crew have block their entire pot head to obfuscate the issues at hand. Praise be to Allah that no life was lost and perpetrators were caught, our prayers remains all those who are engage in creating fitnah and terror in the lands or anywhere in Nigeria, harming women and children of whatever religious persuation, may Allah visit his destruction upon such persons and protect the life of every Nigerian from evil men and women from evil people be they BH boys or govt or politicians or religious! Amin!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by kabba7(m): 4:58pm On Apr 21, 2013
The boy must be an Almajiri who just heard that all northern urchins and mischief makers would be given amnesty with a reasonable welfare package. The Federal government will soon declare amnesty for all mad people on the streets of Nigeria. In Nigeria, only trouble makers are honored and celebrated.

why do people make irresponsible comment
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vedaxcool(m): 5:00pm On Apr 21, 2013
saved: What do you expect the boy to do for excessive flogging in his quranic class by the mallams. Christians teach their children using bible, biscuit, orange juice, bobo drink and other gifts but, Quranic mallams use horse whip, cain and abuses. He firstly set the punishment class ablaze and decided to go for the mosque in protest because, the Imam cannot deny the use of horse whip on the pupils by the teachers as a punitive measure instead of corrective. This singular act discourages children from learning Arabic language easily. Thanks.

Mumu, is that what your pastor thought you today?

Police in Las Vegas allege that a 7-year-
old boy was beaten to death by his
parents after failing to read the Bible or
do his homework.
Roderick "RJ" Arrington Jr., was admitted
to an area hospital on Nov. 29 because
he was unresponsive, according to the
Las Vegas Sun. Personnel there called
officers to the scene after they observed
severe bruising and brain swelling,
according to a police report. The boy
died the following afternoon.
Police arrested the boy's mother, Dina
Palmer, 27, and stepfather, Markiece
Palmer, 34, and charged them with the
murder of the boy. Investigators said
that Palmer "stood by and let her
husband" shake and beat the boy to
death.
According to KLAS, the arrest report
detailed "open abrasions on [Arrington's]
buttocks, severe bruising to his thighs,
marks and bruises on his back and
shoulders and evidence of previous
beatings."
Markiece Palmer stated the second
grade student was spanked on Nov. 27
because he had lied about reading the
Bible; he said the boy was also spanked
the following day for not finishing his
homework, according to police.
Police claim the boy's stepfather beat
him with a spatula, belt and possibly a
wooden paddle. Dina Palmer allegedly
struck her son on his buttocks with both
a belt and her hand.
The couple reportedly called a pastor
before dialing 911. KSNV writes, "Pastor
Kenneth Hollingsworth says he's as
shocked as anyone that Markiece Palmer
chose to call him before first-
responders."
The Palmers appeared in court Tuesday
and each face charges of murder, child
abuse and neglect, the station reports.

www.huffingtonpost.com/blackberry/p.html?id=2245381

3 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Suresir: 5:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
collynzo2:

I'll take it.
stop al dis nonsense, wat is in d mosque ? mats or wat ? D boy took d match 4rm d man sleepin after smoking and d fuel wic d use for generator .dat was wat happen.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Suresir: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

do his homework.
death.
beatings."
a belt and her hand.
responders."

thank u say his stepfather .

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
it was actually painful reading what you typed. Do everyone a favour and type correctly please. Thank you
ecosanders: oh! So u claiming 2 b a virtuous Woman and a saint, yet u type dat poo above? So because it a mosque, it shld b burn, people shld die, n d culprit should escape?.

Dats an intro o, just type poo gere again, n i wil start wit u again.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by saved: 5:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
vedaxcool:

do his homework.
death.
beatings."
a belt and her hand.
responders."

@ vedaxcool, you can call me whatever you like. I ran away from Quranic class(es) when my Aunt got me registered. I have stated the obvious from personal experience. I don't join issues with people who are not ready for positive changes. I hate child abuse under the pretence of any religion. Let no one despise your youth. Thanks.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 5:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
fonssy: you are very silly. Why do you think the name is withheld? Its cos he is a muslim kid who has been taught how to be voilent and agressive right from birth.
Umm..actually his name was witheld because he is a kid and it will be a violation of media laws and ethics to publish it.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tintingz(m): 5:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
saved: What do you expect the boy to do for excessive flogging in his quranic class by the mallams. Christians teach their children using bible, biscuit, orange juice, bobo drink and other gifts but, Quranic mallams use horse whip, cain and abuses. He firstly set the punishment class ablaze and decided to go for the mosque in protest because, the Imam cannot deny the use of horse whip on the pupils by the teachers as a punitive measure instead of corrective. This singular act discourages children from learning Arabic language easily. Thanks.
LMFAO!! so church na resturant or eatery where children eat buscuit, bobo drink, meat pie, puff puff, chicken pie etc grin grin

If this is done in schools ehn na enjoyment be that o buh teachers flog children to be serious and your pastors share buscuits to brainwash... grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 5:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
JustifiedChild: it was actually painful reading what you typed. Do everyone a favour and type correctly please. Thank you
bunkun! Brighter grammar, y dnt u go hang urself, i typed wit ma phone,n dnt gv a damn hw u feel abt it, trying 2 stand in for ur fellow olosho abi? Am here 4 u. Bring it on.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Aizebioje(m): 5:32pm On Apr 21, 2013
I.Joan:

Get some class undecided.

I know it is innate for you and your lot to treat/talk to women in a condescending manner but take an exception with me

I am not one of your condemned virgins angry angry angry
Ho ho ho!!!
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by saved: 5:36pm On Apr 21, 2013
tintingz: LMFAO!! so church na resturant or eatery where children eat buscuit, bobo drink, meat pie, puff puff, chicken pie etc grin grin

If this is done in schools ehn na enjoyment be that o buh teachers flog children to be serious and your pastors share buscuits to brainwash... grin
:- Flogging is for corrective measure in children but, it is punitive in nature and amount to child abuse in Quranic centres. I was once a victim. As per brainwash, i don't understand that aspect. Thanks.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Florence Ita-Giwa Decamps To APC With Governor Ayade / FG Increases Prices Of Electricity Meters / Confusion Trails Arrest Of N’delta Militants By Military

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.