Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,304 members, 7,815,549 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 02:22 PM

Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja (31775 Views)

Biafra: MASSOB,IPOB Deny Setting Onitsha Central Mosque Ablaze / ‘Prayer Man’ Tries To Revive Abubakar Audu, Confusion In Kogi / Breaking News: INEC Office Set Ablaze In Rivers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ijawcitizen(m): 1:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
The reasoning of these muslims is as expected very low.
I've never heard of any mosque being bombed, if there is any pls point it out. All I hear is TARGETED killing of persons speaking against BH activities.

I don't even know why some some people even agree with northerners on national tv that muslims are EQUAL victims of BH bombings.

Pathetic souls!

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tintingz(m): 1:31pm On Apr 21, 2013
iyobs7:
Your Imam called a Foolish christian to come and arrest a christian hahahaha...
Oh what a joke of the day...
Your Imam had a phone number of a christian and because he knew it was going
to be a christian that was going to bomb the place, thats why he had the policemans
number... Your level of reasoning needs upgrade... You are officially ignored
it doesn't change anything that the boy is a christian. .. Shebi you said all bokos are muslims grin tongue

Abeg go hug transformer jare! grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by collynzo2(m): 1:34pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: This news hav bin ignored by religious bigots since morning, cos its a Mosque, heard it on BBC dis morning. @Mod if it Ini Edo wearing bikini nw or who wore it beta bt t*oto d*ick and Berem, u would hav push it 2 front page abi?

You are a fool, for saying that, why is it that in the case of mosques it's always a foiled attack? Doesn't it sound like it's made up to attract sympath to muslims? Where are the dead bodies, burnt cars and churches? You make statements like these and you still wonder why everyone believes muslims are in support of Boko haram. When we have an actual attack in a mosque that leads to the death of hundreds come let's discuss again. iDIOT

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by collynzo2(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Anyone who believes this story needs to commit suicide, your IQ is of no use to this world.

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by tintingz(m): 1:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
ijaw citizen: The reasoning of these muslims is as expected very low.
I've never heard of any mosque being bombed, if there is any pls point it out. All I hear is TARGETED killing of persons speaking against BH activities.

I don't even know why some some people even agree with northerners on national tv that muslims are EQUAL victims of BH bombings.

Pathetic souls!
Lolz... Even if you heard that a mosque as been bombed you will still not believe.... Funny christians grin grin
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
obyrich: The boy must be an Almajiri who just heard that all northern urchins and mischief makers would be given amnesty with a reasonable welfare package. The Federal government will soon declare amnesty for all mad people on the streets of Nigeria. In Nigeria, only trouble makers are honored and celebrated.
are u obyrich d CAPITALYsT? Jst asking
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by rezzy: 1:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ahmedie25: u are a animal in human kingdoom ,am very sure ur mum is a mad horse
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by iyobs7(f): 1:53pm On Apr 21, 2013
If not for the high level of corruption in Nigeria,
Boko haram and acts of terrorism in Nigeria would have
been a forgotten issue...
Remember your brothers
Osama Bin Laden
Ghadaffi and
Saddam Hussein andd how they were killed like chickens
One hanged, the other u knw hw they were killed
and recently two of ur brothers in Islam Bombed
America again and One has been killed and the other
one has been arrested with wounds...
Make una nor worry with time, body go tell una

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by ecosanders: 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
collynzo2:

You are a fool, for saying that, why is it that in the case of mosques it's always a foiled attack? Doesn't it sound like it's made up to attract sympath to muslims? Where are the dead bodies, burnt cars and churches? You make statements like these and you still wonder why everyone believes muslims are in support of Boko haram. When we have an actual attack in a mosque that leads to the death of hundreds come let's discuss again. iDIOT
u must b madt, wont u b here insulting muslims n Islam if it was a church dat was almst set ablaze? N u got d gut 2 cal me names, thunder fire dat ur mouth u sonofabitch.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Crixina(f): 2:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
ManirBK: So ΨђåƮ do we call dis 1
now Dis tym around it
is a Christian trying to
burn down a mosque!!!
so are all christians
terrorists now? Where
ae the christian
brethren? *smh
hold ur peace!the boy just learnt from the masters.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 2:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
They stay scheming ...
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Paschal007: 2:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
OsunOriginal:

The kids were sent by some evil xtian leaders (working for politicians) who want to provoke religious violence. They should torture the guy, sure he will give the names of the bigots who sent them.
Jeezz...dude torture an 11yr old boy?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Revolva(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
grin grin grin hahaha a terrorist in the making...now
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by luluosas(m): 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
To God be all the glory for foiling the plots of the wicked in the land.
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Paschal007: 2:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
chief batiatus: What happened here is clear - muslims paid that boy to stage a fake burning at 1:30pm in broad daylight and then paid the security man to fake a sleeping and then paid the imam to be around to raise alarm as the boy is been 'apprehended'. All these in the name of faslely showing that mosques are under attack too!
You can see how daft muslims are? Just like when they argue that 'boko haram has killed more muslims' as if boko haram forgot that muslims don't go to the church they bomb, as if BH intentionally targeted only churches in order to kill muslims!. So according to this retarded muslims BH does not know who goes to churches. Fact is any muslim killed in their attacks were not the targets except those that speak up against them.
Anyway burning and bombing of mosques is inevitable eventually not only in nigeria but all over the world. Jut 2 weeks ago Bangladeshi citizens Were surprised by what their muslims citizens demanded for - death sentence for anyone that said anything 'negative' about islam. You see this is no longer about america manipulating anything here, these are simple bangladeshi folks we talking about who have been radicalised by this satanic religion that feeds on only one thing - hate!
grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by everyday: 2:29pm On Apr 21, 2013
see small children acting terrorism in Nigeria
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by boyo123(m): 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Hahahahaha.so whose God is sleeping Know. Is it Allah dat protects its own or ur fake jesus dat died on the cross like a common criminal. Fools even if u had 100 evidence of the case u will still condem it.bigots
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 2:33pm On Apr 21, 2013
Na-Me:

Where did you read that the 11 year old boy was a Christian?
It was clearly written in the original article by Weekly Trust which informationng copied then shared here by the Op.

“At the Nyanya Police Station, the divisional police officer was not on seat but one Sergeant O. Ibrahim, said that the boy, A CHRISTIAN, confessed that his accomplice,a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya,escaped when he was caught.”
(emphasis mine)

Here is the link: http://www.weeklytrust.com.ng/index.php/new-news/12342-boy-nabbed-trying-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by DMainMan: 2:37pm On Apr 21, 2013
Useless Christians trying to bomb mosques. The truth will soon be known
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by omenka(m): 2:38pm On Apr 21, 2013
achi4u: Thank Allah he didnt succeeded,our money would've been use to erect another edific in the name religion.

Whah Lawd, Whah
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by chiefbatiatus(m): 2:41pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: u must b madt, wont u b here insulting muslims n Islam if it was a church dat was almst set ablaze? N u got d gut 2 cal me names, thunder fire dat ur mouth u sonofabitch.

One more low IQ statement, so it is always 'almost' with mosques? No single casualty since all these attacks from islamic boko haram? And you still think u have a point to make? Jokes apart, muslims are real dullards with only hatred as their only talent

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Vincent41(m): 2:42pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ebestsms.com:
The guy f*cked up.
He didn't plan his mission like BH boiz.

can u compelete de mission?..come collect Bomb here
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by nature29ice: 2:43pm On Apr 21, 2013
Make U na ask dat guy abt his pple cos e fit be say BH guys
Set his pple ablaze. But
My guy even say U want revenge U for met BH guys make
Dem train U
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by rabzy01: 2:44pm On Apr 21, 2013
At the Nyanya Police Station, the boy, a Christian, was said to have confessed to the crime and further revealed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

Posted by daniel on April 20, 2013.
[b][/b]
http://www.informationng.com/2013/04/11-year-old-boy-nabbed-attempting-to-set-mosque-ablaze-in-abuja.html
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 2:52pm On Apr 21, 2013
*idriis*:
maybe the christian god is sleeping or he's a fake god.

I don't expect a fool like u to reason properly. Muslims don't reason well because they are always hitting their heads on the floor which affects their brains and prevents them from objective reasoning. U guys should come up with something smarter to convince us. This arrangement of an 11yr old trying to burn a mosque to make it look as though muslims are also being attacked is trash. If it had been a church it would have been a sienna loaded with explosives.

The Almighty Christian God is watching and at His own time, He will punish allah for all the innocent christian blood he has drank!!!

2 Likes

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Jonnysteve: 3:01pm On Apr 21, 2013
Fake news it was all made up bliv me

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by DandeNumeruno(m): 3:02pm On Apr 21, 2013
The kid should be released Asap. So he tried to burn a mosque, so what?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Vincent41(m): 3:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
londonrivals: An 11-year-old boy (names withheld) was yesterday afternoon arrested by the police at Nyanya Division for allegedly trying to set ablaze the Area B/C Mosque, near Customs Quarters in Nyanya, Abuja.

Imam of the mosque, Zubairu Mohammed, toldnewsmen that the boy had earlier set fire to one of the Mosque’s Qur’anic classroomc and did not know that a security man was sleepinginside and had noticed the fire.

He said the security man after extinguishing the fire, sighted the boy holding a gallon of fuel as well as a box of matches near the main Mosque and apprehended him.

“The incident happened during the time of Juma’at Prayers (1:30 pm) and it was my security who first alerted me before I rushed down to see the boy with a gallon and box of matches,” the Imam said.
The Imam said he ordered that the boy be kept with the mosque’s security’s custody and went to Jumat service.

He said a senior Imam was told of the incident and he sent for the police, who took the boy totheir station.

The Imam praised the divisional police officer for his effort in calming the situation and beginning the investigation.

At the Nyanya Police Station, the divisional police officer was not on seat but one SergeantO. Ibrahim, said that the boy confessed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

“The boy is with the juvenile section of the station and we are investigating the matter because it is very serious,” the police officer said.

SOURCE-http://informationnaija.com/11-year-old-boy-tries-to-set-ablaze-a-mosque-in-abuja/

de boy needs a msater degree in bombing and sucide kill @ de university of Bombing Iraq
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 3:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
No offense intended, but must the muslims in this forum insult people to make a point?

Trying to burn a mosque @1:30pm, prayer time, a securityman sleeping in and the imam there, no worshipers?
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by Nobody: 3:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
ecosanders: u must b madt, wont u b here insulting muslims n Islam if it was a church dat was almst set ablaze? N u got d gut 2 cal me names, thunder fire dat ur mouth u sonofabitch.

U are a celebrated fool! Islam is the religion for terrorist, by terrorists and of terrorists. How can a baboon like u think properly when u have damaged ur brain by hitting it on the ground every day?

1 Like

Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vanstanzy(m): 3:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
"Dont cry for me Argentina!" Muslims don't shed a thought for Christians and

Churches, so why should i waste mine for Muslims and their Mosques angry angry angry
Re: Boy Tries To Set Mosque Ablaze In Abuja by vanstanzy(m): 3:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
londonrivals: An 11-year-old boy (names withheld) was yesterday afternoon arrested by the police at Nyanya Division for allegedly trying to set ablaze the Area B/C Mosque, near Customs Quarters in Nyanya, Abuja.

Imam of the mosque, Zubairu Mohammed, toldnewsmen that the boy had earlier set fire to one of the Mosque’s Qur’anic classroomc and did not know that a security man was sleepinginside and had noticed the fire.

He said the security man after extinguishing the fire, sighted the boy holding a gallon of fuel as well as a box of matches near the main Mosque and apprehended him.

“The incident happened during the time of Juma’at Prayers (1:30 pm) and it was my security who first alerted me before I rushed down to see the boy with a gallon and box of matches,” the Imam said.
The Imam said he ordered that the boy be kept with the mosque’s security’s custody and went to Jumat service.

He said a senior Imam was told of the incident and he sent for the police, who took the boy totheir station.

The Imam praised the divisional police officer for his effort in calming the situation and beginning the investigation.

At the Nyanya Police Station, the divisional police officer was not on seat but one SergeantO. Ibrahim, said that the boy confessed that his accomplice, a student of one of the secondary schools in Nyanya, escaped when he was caught.

“The boy is with the juvenile section of the station and we are investigating the matter because it is very serious,” the police officer said.

SOURCE-http://informationnaija.com/11-year-old-boy-tries-to-set-ablaze-a-mosque-in-abuja/

Why are they apprehending the poor boy. He is simply practicalizing what he sees his older brothers and sisters in Islam do. grin grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Buhari Absent As Amosun, Yari And Ganduje Pray Inside Aso Rock / Kaduna State Government Extends Quarantine By 30 Days / Dawisu To Akeredolu: A Northerner Still Won Despite Your Noise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.