Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,370 members, 7,812,089 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:56 AM

136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row - Travel (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row (23344 Views)

Isa Muazu: Nigeria To Accept UK Deportee's Plane / Nigerian Deportee Demands Pay For Kenyan Officials’ Release / Can Nigerian Deportee From Usa(overstayed Visa) Apply For Canada Visa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 11:53pm On Apr 14, 2008
As though people will drop dead because a thread is locked ?
Threats here and there.
Nigerians and gra gra
No wonder you're being thrown out of planes like soured moi moi grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by dnative(m): 11:58pm On Apr 14, 2008
D-reloaded:

they hide behind passive aggression and throw out insults covered in 'wordplay", like I havent been playing the same game for years.

Tell me about this. Some self-appointed 'clique' think they hold the key to knowledge here with each post coming with the subtle element of I-know-everything-you-know-nothing; I'm-always-right-and-never-wrong; I-live-abroad-you-live-in-naija-so-you-don't-know-jack; And to crown it all, they try to pass it off in wordplay and some goddamn emoticons - like they don't mean it.

Remind me of Fela song: "English the civilize, Africa is the bush" Abeg make we hear word bo !
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by vicade(m): 12:07am On Apr 15, 2008
nwando:

As though people will drop dead because a thread is locked ?
Threats here and there.
Nigerians and gra gra
No wonder you're being thrown out of planes like soured moi moi grin
LMAO,
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 2:30am On Apr 15, 2008
@ Dis Guy

Dis Guy:

isnt that distressing?? what do you do when you are on a plane with someone crying i go die? you laugh at him cause he's been deported or perhaps faking it or you actually say something?

Could you believe it actually happened to a disabled person, and people found it funny . . .

EloSela:

I have witnessed a deportation on BA where the lady cried throughout the whole flight, saying that when she got to Nigeria she would be killed. This lady was in a wheelchair and she cried that there was no one to look after her in Nigeria and that she would surely die. These desperate cries went on and on until someone told her to shut up and to stop embarrassing Nigeria. grin 

Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by almondjoy(f): 3:09am On Apr 15, 2008
I no fit laff!  I don't even know where to start laughing from. This thread has turned to something else. . . thank God for moderators! cheesy
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 3:24am On Apr 15, 2008
almond they should make you moderator on the sexuality section.
you may end up banning yourself
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by EloSela(f): 7:53am On Apr 15, 2008
@Big Bumper

You posted one of my quotes and so I feel obligated to respond. grin

First of, I don't believe that anyone is going to die once they set foot on Nigerian soil after living abroad for a few years. Cries from a Nigerian being deported about dying upon their arrival in their homelands are totally off-base and purely  meant to the solicit sympathy vote from onlookers, hoping that that will somehow get them a reprieve. As bad as Nigeria is, it is not a war zone and there isn't a famine.

I also did not find the episode with the wheelchair lady funny per see but the I did, the fact that several Nigerians on that flight told her to shut up and to stop embarrassing herself and Nigeria. I guess they weren't buying it either. grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by anonimi: 8:46am On Apr 15, 2008
He be like sey we too like make gra gra for oyinbo people.
all this I go write CEO, go court go claim right sef.
why una no organise go write for Bellview, ADC, Sosoliso, NCAA, NEMA wey kill innocentes for negligence
all the okada, danfo and molue drivers wey olopa dey harass for bribes and even dey kill wetin una do
ordinary trader for market also dey see pepper for this yawaa authority people wetin una do
una no sabi email addy, telephone #s or physical addy of these authority people wey dey slap una daily una still dey hail them baba rere baba ke
na so so oyinbo system wey dey correct we fit dey hala. i guess na principle of Area of Low Resistance (ALR) wetin yoruba people say eni a le mu l'an ledi mo.
make we realise sha sey oyinbo people no just arrive this lawful state overnight but na so them fight for am wey we dey go dia go make noise we no fit fight our own make he for better.
make we siddon dia dey wait oyinbo to show us respect wey we no fit earn.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by jaybee3(m): 3:56pm On Apr 15, 2008
Petition for you guys to sign. This is currently being signed by all africans @ my place of work (an email has gone around so peeps support the cause). Stand up for what is right

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/component/option,com_philaform/Itemid,214/form_id,6/
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by almondjoy(f): 4:07pm On Apr 15, 2008
nwando:

almond they should make you moderator on the sexuality section.
you may end up banning yourself

ha ha ha ha ha ha cheesy  Banning ma self for real because I will delete the whole section with annoyance! grin

Abeg I am not interested. . .if I want to spend time on Nairaland, it is definitely going to be on ma own terms, not as any body's moderating hostage. . . not as a member of the "Maud Squad"!  Sexuality section of all places?  Thank God iice don get that area!

@Topic

Nigerians generally have a problem with complying with rules. . .they should be thrown out of the plane to fly to their unknown destinations.  Imagine deportees making noise?  Infact. . .they have guts!

@Siena

Look darling, if anyone just gives you the slightest wahala just delete the post without warning.  If they continue their rubbish. . .just do like iice. . lock the gaddam thread without warning. Let them go and look for their "reply" buttons in their sleeps.  You can't negotiate with Nigerians. . .they are born terrorists! cheesy

I trust you anyway. . . no problem there at all! kiss
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 5:39pm On Apr 15, 2008
almondjoy:

ha ha ha ha ha ha cheesy Banning ma self for real because I will delete the whole section with annoyance! grin

Abeg I am not interested. . .if I want to spend time on Nairaland, it is definitely going to be on ma own terms, not as any body's moderating hostage. . . not as a member of the "Maud Squad"! Sexuality section of all places? Thank God iice don get that area!@Topic

Nigerians generally have a problem with complying with rules. . .they should be thrown out of the plane to fly to their unknown destinations. Imagine deportees making noise? Infact. . .they have guts!

@Siena

Look darling, if anyone just gives you the slightest wahala just delete the post without warning. If they continue their rubbish. . .just do like iice. . lock the gaddam thread without warning. Let them go and look for their "reply" buttons in their sleeps. You can't negotiate with Nigerians. . .they are born terrorists! cheesy

I trust you anyway. . . no problem there at all! kiss

even though I no sabi this iice person but I think he/she is moderating romance.
sexuality is your specialty and romance may be his/hers.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 5:41pm On Apr 15, 2008
jay bee:

Petition for you guys to sign. This is currently being signed by all africans @ my place of work (an email has gone around so peeps support the cause). Stand up for what is right

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/component/option,com_philaform/Itemid,214/form_id,6/

I haven't clicked on it,is it to bring back the deported or pardon the agbero that carried the whole thing on his coconut head?
make i click am first
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 5:46pm On Apr 15, 2008
well me sef,I don sign
make them leave my country man jo
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 7:04pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Elosela
EloSela:

@Big Bumper

You posted one of my quotes and so I feel obligated to respond. grin

Didn't wanna hurt your feelings by stating that I agreed your opponent's stance, tongue so instead decided to do it considerately and gently by adding kerosene to the fire. grin grin grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by EloSela(f): 7:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
big_bumper:

@ Elosela
Didn't want to hurt your feelings by stating that I agreed your opponent's stance, tongue so instead decided to do it considerately and gently by adding kerosene to the fire. grin grin grin

No feelings hurt. . . we are all free to disagree! You know that saying about a$$holes and opinions. . . grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 7:29pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Elosela

EloSela:

. . . You know that saying about a$$holes and opinions. . . grin

Err, no, although I recall you quoting it earlier on in this thread, but since that particular post was specifically addressed to Dis-Guy, I felt there was no need for me to even read it, out of moral obligation of course. wink
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by EloSela(f): 8:13pm On Apr 15, 2008
@Big Bumper

I have absolutely no idea what you are on about. . .but never mind grin

The popular saying, I was referring to is below.

Opinions are like a$$holes, everyone has their own! grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 8:38pm On Apr 15, 2008
@ Elosela
EloSela:

You know that saying about a$$holes and opinions. . . grin

[s]
I still don't know, and don't want to know[/s] wink, I don't want to rain on Dis_guy's parade by sharing the accolade bestowed on him by you. grin grin grin

[s]muttering to self, admin I know Elo didn't just call u an a***hole, or did she? Nah, the Arrow doesn't have the balls. [/s]
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by almondjoy(f): 8:49pm On Apr 15, 2008
nwando:

even though I no sabi this iice person but I think he/she is moderating romance.
sexuality is your specialty and romance may be his/hers.

Hmmmmmmm! Thank you! cheesy

nwando:

well me sef,I don sign
make them leave my country man jo

Come, let me ask you a question.  So you think what this busy body of a man did was right?  Disturbing the deportation process and disrupting the flight like a typical Nigerian who will never mind his or her business.  If he wanted to defend the guy why not wait to get to Nigeria and use his money to get a good lawyer to fight the deportation process.  Why act like a raving lunatic, inciting other fools like himself to become more unruly than victims of "mad cow" disease?

This our busy body nature will keep getting us in trouble all over the world.  I am not signing any dann petition.  Next time this nosey good samaritan would learn to mind his business, especially if his country of birth or original nationality cannot boast of an airline of it's own!

This Mr. Omotola or whatever he is called should really be banned for life. . . he is lucky he is not thrown in jail for disrupting a flight. . . I am sure if he tried that rubbish on an American flight he would have been "tased" in the arse right in front of his daughter. . . bush man! How dare he get up from his seat? I am happy the airline did what they did. . . let him fly virgin for a change. Thank God he is "British born". I am sure he would never have been allowed to smell anything UK after this.

Nigerians just need to learn to follow rules and go through the appropriate channels instead of acting like bloody illiterates which they are really. At least they can pretend to be educated by keeping their damn mouths shut and remaining in their seats like human beings.

See all the mess these people caused. . . even had to re-board all the other passangers on other flights?
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by almondjoy(f): 9:02pm On Apr 15, 2008
Na them no get money to fly first class. . .come siddon for economy deey make noise, like they are in Oba market in Benin-City. Everywhere they go. . .they will just be shouting like mad people without any trace of parental supervision in their lives.  Teach their children the same things and open their dirty mouths to talk about "respect for elders and African values"!

What Crock!

Some are even shouting racism here.  These are the kinds of things that make me ashamed to a Nigerian. . .people will see something wrong and condone it. . .to gain what? undecided  The reason Nigeria will never progress I swear!  Recognizing the truth and standing up for it. . . is very foreign to many. 

Next time. . .y'all should sit in your cheap rebate ticket seats and shut your lousy traps full of ignoble cavities!

May God continue to help manage us all.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by anonimi: 7:44am On Apr 16, 2008
almondjoy:

Nigerians just need to learn to follow rules and go through the appropriate channels instead of acting like bloody illiterates which they are really.

Thanks a lot for the above.
The day someone brings up a petition against the olopas wey dey kill people for here just because im no give bribe, i go sign well well.
or petition against NNPC wey dey sell adulterated kerosene wey dey burn people, some to death, i will surely sign.
or petition the LG councillors for not keeping streets and gutters clean to reduce infectious and deadly diseases, then i will sign very happily.
or petition against PHCN and its phony contractors wey chop OUR $16 or 10 or 5billion as we dey jolly for darkness unlimited, then i go sign.
ETC! ETC!! ETC!!!
e no make sense to me to dey take panadol when i no sey na malaria wey i get dey produce headache.
until then no shaking
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by manuch(m): 10:52am On Apr 16, 2008
@efosela

I hope one day you get deported and see wot it feels like. you comments are like some thnking out of their arse
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by EloSela(f): 11:01am On Apr 16, 2008
@Big Bumper
You are an extremely stupid child . . .Why did you edit your original response from from last night? Couldn't sleep well?. . . Olodo!

anonimi:

Thanks a lot for the above.
The day someone brings up a petition against the olopas wey dey kill people for here just because im no give bribe, i go sign well well.
or petition against NNPC wey dey sell adulterated kerosene wey dey burn people, some to death, i will surely sign.
or petition the LG councillors for not keeping streets and gutters clean to reduce infectious and deadly diseases, then i will sign very happily.
or petition against PHCN and its phony contractors wey chop OUR $16 or 10 or 5billion as we dey jolly for darkness unlimited, then i go sign.
ETC! ETC!! ETC!!!
e no make sense to me to dey take panadol when i no sey na malaria wey i get dey produce headache.
until then no shaking
word! grin grin grin grin

manuch:

@efosela

I hope one day you get deported and see wot it feels like. you comments are like some thnking out of their arse

I can not be deported. Please use your brain instead of your arse to think before responding. . . .NEXT! grin grin grin
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by EloSela(f): 1:20pm On Apr 16, 2008
Siena:

I have a feeling you 2 would be great friends in real life, you're so similar and strong willed. wink

shocked

Tufia!
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 2:31pm On Apr 16, 2008
Siena:

Gosh, Big Bumper, and my sister Elo, take things easy! shocked

I have a feeling you 2 would be great friends in real life, you're so similar and strong willed. wink

I'd rather . I don't do uptight, no sense of humour . . .

EloSela:

shocked

Tufia!

tell her to ( grin grin grin)

Siena:

grin grin grin

Mr Motivator, Mr Mediator, Mr Moderator, how many times did I call you?

cry cry cry cry are you going to let her get away scot-free for abusing me, she's been abusing me and abusing me all night whilst I have kept a dignified silence, except for when I called her a Arrow and a plank.    cry cry cry
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Dreloaded(f): 2:32pm On Apr 16, 2008
AJ, the ban should be placed on the plane for allowing those deported cows to be making noise on the flight in the first place

If the jackass wasnt making so much noise, think anyone would have even said anything in the first place

If they have to make "poor" people suffer thru sitting with deportees cos they rather not waste money on first class, they least they can do is sedate these people.
Fine not all of them make noise, however those that do should be dealt with as a way of RESPECTING REAL PASSENGERS/CUSTOMERS

Simple.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by bigbumper(f): 2:52pm On Apr 16, 2008
Thank you o jare my brother. How many people can stand the sound of a crying baby, talkless of someone screaming like a wild banshee. Isn't this the same reason why babies are banned from flying first-class and business-class?
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by katherinae(f): 8:43pm On Apr 16, 2008
ha i was about to purchae a british airways ticket tonitebut im going with delta now.
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by delegiwa(m): 8:49pm On Apr 16, 2008
katherinae:

ha i was about to purchae a british airways ticket tonitebut im going with delta now.

BA just lost some change and I feel You've done more than enough for the cause. That is the spirit
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 8:53pm On Apr 16, 2008
I no I signed the petition but Mr Omotola was totally wrong

D-reloaded:

AJ, the ban should be placed on the plane for allowing those deported cows to be making noise on the flight in the first place

If the jackass wasnt making so much noise, think anyone would have even said anything in the first place

If they have to make "poor" people suffer through sitting with deportees because they rather not waste money on first class, they least they can do is sedate these people.
Fine not all of them make noise, however those that do should be dealt with as a way of RESPECTING REAL PASSENGERS/CUSTOMERS

Simple.

Chei this girl you dey wicked o
isn't this why some air hostesses conspired and put tranquilizers in some infant milk.
please don't repeat this before they start putting otapiapia in our oranje juice
ojigbijigbi
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Allenpowered(m): 9:07pm On Apr 16, 2008
the point is BA has a very bad reputation home and abroad. i don't put it beyond them to do this. they have a high handed approach to everything. they refuse to take blame when they run late, they lose baggages they serve bad meals, treat naija people with utter disrespect,
i think Ruben Abati's article helps say part of our pains

http://www.nigeriavillagesquare.com/articles/reuben-abati/ayodeji-omotade-vs.-british-airways.html
Re: 136 Ba Passengers Removed From Jet Over Deportee Row by Nobody: 9:08pm On Apr 16, 2008
I am glad some Nigerians are finally deciding to step up and take action. While i understand that some Nigerians act stupid on planes, but what about those of us that are civil and don't want to be judged just because we are Nigerians. I am doing my part as a Nigerian. I also am planning to purchase a ticket to Nigeria for christmas and i am going with delta instead of BA. to hell with the haughty brits! I think its time we use our consumer power, to protest this kind of ill-treatments of Nigerians aboard BA especially. I don't even want to know the story, but from what i have experienced with BA over the years and accounts from other people, i say don't fly BA, PLS FLY DELTA AIRLINES, they have direct flight from ATL to LAGOS, and u even save money cause u don't have to stop over at UK where u will need a freakin transit visa which cost money again, Excuse my Language but have always wanted to say this, Bleep the BRITISH CUNTS!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (16) (Reply)

PTI Students Involved In Tragic Accident After NANS Convention In Gombe. Photos / My Trip To Shere Hills, Plateau State (Photos) / Commuters On A Long Queue At Ojota BRT Lane (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 80
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.