Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,511 members, 7,819,842 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 02:37 AM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (10) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103196 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by osisiego: 12:20pm On Apr 23, 2013
H
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by ladyF(f): 1:11pm On Apr 23, 2013
Guys
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by shaiabba: 4:55pm On Apr 23, 2013
passionate88: I remember one story I read for sun newspaper wey one man carry one shewe for kuramo beach as them enter room the man dive d babe as im suck her br€a$t, him just sleep when im wake up, she don gbagi wit im cash wey im carry from ibadan come lag to do business. And na married man o.
is good the ashawo teach him a lesson grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 5:46pm On Apr 23, 2013

booked
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by pleep(m): 7:43pm On Apr 23, 2013
Is prositution legal in Nigeria or illegal?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 3:17am On Apr 24, 2013
pleep: Is prositution legal in Nigeria or illegal?

Prostitution is neither legal nor illegal in Nigeria.
It depends on the mood of the policeman that caught you in the act

If care is not taken, olopa go collect 1 round sef

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 3:25pm On Apr 24, 2013
Flygerian.:

Who are these students and who are these prostishawos? How do u differentiate them?
seek anf you will find
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:26pm On Apr 24, 2013
biolabee:

Oh ede mi still dey come up smiley
I no be old papa
Mo yin wan town o tongue
you be old papa jare cheesy go and senmpe,go take care of pikin,let we wey still be sisi rest :p
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:31pm On Apr 24, 2013
biolabee:

Omo yi.cheesy grin. You know whasapp
why i no go know whatsapp when i dey follow teenagers yarn (because of the nature of my work),na them dey update me about the happenings that go on na plus i dey see too cheesy
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 8:12pm On Apr 24, 2013
kulyie:

nothing do u
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by bibi4279(f): 3:28pm On Apr 25, 2013
y are we replying to this !!!!!! angry
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 7:20am On Apr 26, 2013
Why e b say women dey vex wn men slp wit ashawo?, the men dey get experience na so that when them marry dm go sabi use skills on their wife's shey na girls dey always talk say dm like men wey sabi blow?, so how guys go learn if im no practice?.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by nelie(m): 12:15am On Apr 27, 2013
Have been reading ya post all & am only watching. When posted it up here that I was addicted to prostitute,......some men were practically cursing me. So many things were said,.....some even went as far as saying I was under a curse!

Well, I won't say anything. God is d only one that knows evrything & see's every one's heart. Am glad to see all the replies here though.

Am in cubana right now...TGIF and am sure to take 2 girls home to pray 4 me. party is wat I desire tonit...

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 11:18am On Apr 27, 2013
Hopefully the wh*re mongers will be patronising their daughters in the nearest future,Its just the circle of life.May God bless them with 10 daughters each to keep them delightfully entertained.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 1:34pm On Apr 27, 2013
byvan: Hopefully the wh*re mongers will be patronising their daughters in the nearest future,Its just the circle of life.May God bless them with 10 daughters each to keep them delightfully entertained.
Oh you got it very much twisted. All they have to do is set their daughters on the right path. Blame the fathers of the current wh0res. Believe you me, since they say Karma is a b1tch, bad guys fvck her d0ggy-style on the regular.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 1:36pm On Apr 27, 2013
Shey u b Christian?, Bible say make una pray make them repent no b to dey lay curse ontop their head.
byvan: Hopefully the wh*re mongers will be patronising their daughters in the nearest future,Its just the circle of life.May God bless them with 10 daughters each to keep them delightfully entertained.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 1:39pm On Apr 27, 2013
O my God. U no knw say for bible na that ashawo wey help d spies escape capture for Jericho na from her lineage someone important in Christianity come from?.
logica: Oh you got it very much twisted. All they have to do is set their daughters on the right path. Blame the fathers of the current wh0res. Believe you me, since they say Karma is a bitch, bad guys fvck her doggy-style on the regular.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 1:44pm On Apr 27, 2013
passionate88: O my God. U no knw say for bible na that ashawo wey help d spies escape capture for Jericho na from her lineage someone important in Christianity come from?.
Hahaha. Always knew there was something about Christianity. From the lineage of a wh0re eh?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 3:35pm On Apr 27, 2013
logica: Hahaha. Always knew there was something about Christianity. From the lineage of a wh0re eh?
to show u that e no matter. No dey judge ppl. Ur ppl no dey religious?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 4:10pm On Apr 27, 2013

Good to see your judgemental streak is back on NL
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 4:12pm On Apr 27, 2013
passionate88: to show u that e no matter. No dey judge ppl. Ur ppl no dey religious?
It doesn't matter? Why do you think the US is so fvcked up right now? I'll tell ya; it's the lineage speaking. Too many with prostitutes and criminals in their bloodline.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 5:04pm On Apr 27, 2013
12 inches!:
Yes, good girls exist. I have also dated those lovely ladies b4 that have self respect and know how a woman should behave and know their worth. They're hard to find but bliv me they exist.

Yes!!! We actually exist smiley
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 5:21pm On Apr 27, 2013
logica: It doesn't matter? Why do you think the US is so fvcked up right now? I'll tell ya; it's the lineage speaking. Too many with prostitutes and criminals in their bloodline.
me no dey believe those things o, sm ppl gud sm bad, sm atheist gud sm bad, same wit Christians n Muslims. E depends on our orientation n mindset.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Babe101: 3:03am On Apr 28, 2013
Hmmmmm!! Very enlightening thread. Na wa... God help us all.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:21am On Apr 28, 2013
A morally bankrupt person cannot raise an upright child.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 7:25am On Apr 28, 2013
byvan: A morally bankrupt person cannot raise an upright child.
If we go by ur logic, e mean say many pastors pikin wey bad na d pastor dm spoil dm because d pastor no dey morally upright.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:53am On Apr 28, 2013
The fact that they are tagged pastors,doesn't mean That they are less sinful than the average sinner.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 9:25am On Apr 28, 2013
byvan: The fact that they are tagged pastors,doesn't mean That they are less sinful than the average sinner.
na im b say nobody holy pass. Just because smbody dey blow ashawo no mean say im b bad person. Circumstances make ppl do things. Sm gals worse pass these prostitute cos them dey double or even triple date, tax their numerous guys die. So if pastors no dey less sinful then no blame d ppl wey no sabi pretend, wey dey do their business diligently.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 10:44am On Apr 28, 2013
no one is holy...hmmm interesting
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 7:45pm On Apr 28, 2013
Psaalmuel:
hmmn u sound lyk dia presido
lol...i'm a guy o. But den u reason am guy, am sure u understand d point
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by logica(m): 9:59pm On Apr 28, 2013
byvan: A morally bankrupt person cannot raise an upright child.
Oh you got it so wrong again! Check the daughters of Mafiosi. You will not see a single one that turned out to be a wh0re. Also check Bill Clinton's daughter. She's married now. But the father was getting bl0wjobs as the President (and I can assure you Monica Lewinsky was not the first). If you are banking on Karma as the avenger (against "sinful" men), you will get nothing but heartache.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 10:16pm On Apr 28, 2013
logica: Oh you got it so wrong again! Check the daughters of Mafiosi. You will not see a single one that turned out to be a wh0re. Also check Bill Clinton's daughter. She's married now. But the father was getting bl0wjobs as the President (and I can assure you Monica Lewinsky was not the first). If you are banking on Karma as the avenger (against "sinful" men), you will get nothing but heartache.
tell her o, u even go far sef for ur examples, look all these northern alhajis wey dey blow all these uni gals anyhw, most of their daughters dey remain virgins till dm marry d only snag b say dia husbands go still blow other women too. Yes karma dey bt e no dey always catch person wey commit morality. Bt if na crime, then I go gree.

(1) (2) (3) ... (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.