Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,406 members, 7,819,443 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:25 PM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (9) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103194 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 2:08pm On Apr 22, 2013
If you lodge in any hotel in Nigeria, just ask the manager or any of the workers there for companion.

First, they will ask you the description of the kind of woman you want.

Within 30 minutes, unibabe(s) with the exact description will show up. You make your pick
and the settle the rest with transport fares back to their house.

Show don begin be that. The draw back is that while waiting for them to show up, you will keep
praying make person wey you sabi (as in niece, cousin) no show up among them o!

Why unibabe no go runz sef?

Tuition: N250k
Handout: N10k x 10 courses --> N100k
Feeding: N50k
Misc: N50k

No be N400k be that? Person wey im papa born 5 pikin and dey earn N50k/month (if he gets paid sometimes).
How the person go take manage if no be to have multiple boyfriends and do runs part-time?

This na profession wey don dey b4 Christ sef. Make una show a little respect.

For me, l no dey touch these women. Na friends tell me.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by HARDDON: 2:23pm On Apr 22, 2013
shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

huh?

things like this in this web? simply wow!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by romanlaw(m): 2:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
PLS WHERE IN ENUGU,OWERRI,WARRI CAN I GET A CLEAN DESCENT ASHAWO? PLS I NEED THE INFO ASAP. because MY JOB TAKES ME AROUND THESE PLACES EVERY NOW AND THEN AND WHENEVER I TRAVEL TO THOSE PLACES I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO HOOK UP WITH A CHICK AND IT MAKES MY STAY IN THE HOTEL ROOM BORING.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by FutureDon(m): 3:55pm On Apr 22, 2013
wild child: hehehehehehe Thats Allen for you,i can tell you all the spots they stay from Allen round about to Opebi,but you see them in crowd of over 200 @ Pekas....i dont do them tho but aint got anything against them #Hustling

No be lie bro, Pekas @ Allen roundabout na one cra.zy place.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by dasparrow: 3:58pm On Apr 22, 2013
@Post
......And then we wonder why so many Nigerians have STDs like HIV/AIDS. The day God will descend on Nigeria like Sodom and Gomorrah, it will not be funny.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by hunkydory(m): 5:16pm On Apr 22, 2013
Men should be careful of these kind of women.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by merengue: 5:24pm On Apr 22, 2013
Billyonaire: Its not disgusting to chat with a sweet lady at the mall with a nice tattoo at her leg, what of the pretty model on suit at the church. I feel sad for these 'Holy' men.

My guy, you have spoken like the true son of your father, shake my hand. Those "holy people" date more than one girl at a time (girls who are also having different kinds of fishing rods dipped in their sullied waters) and yet have the nerve to turn up their noses. People still think prostitutes are people who stand by the roadside or are found in dingy shiiteholes. You don't have to stand by the roadside to be a prostitute; every bar, club, hotel, higher institution across Nigeria have girls who will offer companionship for money, call it "aristo", "runs" or whatever, they are all synonyms. Every girl who has demanded for money before sex or has used sex as a means of getting money from a man (be it boyfriend, husband, uncle et al) has practiced prostitution so before you ladies throw stones into the marketplace, make sure your families are not in that market. Whores are an economic necessity who are in their own way helping to manage situations. Ban prostitution and see the exponential increase in the following:

Pedophilia
Broken Marriages
Rape
Incest

Left to me sef, I will have it legitimized and make them pay taxes to the government, criminalizing it has not solved any problem.

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by merengue: 5:28pm On Apr 22, 2013
romanlaw: PLS WHERE IN ENUGU,OWERRI,WARRI CAN I GET A CLEAN DESCENT ASHAWO? PLS I NEED THE INFO ASAP. because MY JOB TAKES ME AROUND THESE PLACES EVERY NOW AND THEN AND WHENEVER I TRAVEL TO THOSE PLACES I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO HOOK UP WITH A CHICK AND IT MAKES MY STAY IN THE HOTEL ROOM BORING.

Guy, in Owerri, go to Orji and arrange IMSU girl for yourself (they are a bit expensive though). If you want cheap ones sha, enter the hot spots around Alvan Ikoku at Amakohia or FEDPO, Nekede, don't dull. Or if na ashi you dey find, Disneyland hotel for Osha-Owerri Road or the joints on Wetheral, Federal Housing or Douglas will serve you better.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 6:18pm On Apr 22, 2013
merengue: w**.
WTF!!

I am short of words shocked shocked shocked
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:42pm On Apr 22, 2013
With the kind of things i saw during my uni days, i wonder if i can ever keep a gf- i find it difficult to take any of them seriously, every gal is a potential runs gal! I don't trust anyone...starting with my sister!!!

5 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:49pm On Apr 22, 2013
merengue:

Guy, in Owerri, go to Orji and arrange IMSU girl for yourself (they are a bit expensive though). If you want cheap ones sha, enter the hot spots around Alvan Ikoku at Amakohia or FEDPO, Nekede, don't dull. Or if na ashi you dey find, Disneyland hotel for Osha-Owerri Road or the joints on Wetheral, Federal Housing or Douglas will serve you better.
confirmed owerri pikin! I dey hail oh!

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by mrborntodoit: 7:09pm On Apr 22, 2013
Raymondenyi: That is d very last tin I'll do in my life, paying for sex, whether to a hawker or not, I can never pay 4 sex! Only dat act is a grat turn off 4 me, n it 'll just naturally kill my libido no matter how aroused I am ( moreover am not even in2 d sex tin).
For randy animals, Y'all can continue with ur lives, I thankGod for mine.

Chief, are you gay ? i mean homo ? cos if you are not into the s3x thing with women , then it must be with men or aniamsl.....that one worse pass to carry ashana grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by deshclones(m): 7:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
romanlaw: PLS WHERE IN ENUGU,OWERRI,WARRI CAN I GET A CLEAN DESCENT ASHAWO? PLS I NEED THE INFO ASAP. because MY JOB TAKES ME AROUND THESE PLACES EVERY NOW AND THEN AND WHENEVER I TRAVEL TO THOSE PLACES I FIND IT DIFFICULT TO HOOK UP WITH A CHICK AND IT MAKES MY STAY IN THE HOTEL ROOM BORING.

follow these time tested and proven steps bro:

1)tip any hotel receptionist like 2k..

2)tell him or her to organize babes for you

3)give him/her the exact specification of the girl you want.(age,complexion.height,shape,educational qualification,if you want 3some sef) and pronto..they will hook you up...try it bro..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 8:43pm On Apr 22, 2013
Have I slept with a prostitute? Yes. Would I do it again? No. Why? Because I need more than the fu.c.king. Road side prostitutes won't allow u to do that. I want to kiss, romance, touch, caress etc. That is what I enjoy most in lovemaking. But for guys who jst want the fu.c.king. Plss ride on. Many naija girls forming I have a bf her in fact hos. They will demand all sorts of things frm their bf all in the name of relationship - rent, school fees, blackberry, baffs etc. How is that different from prostitution except that they don't stand by the road side. And when u protest their over demanding they'll be like shebi u're fu.c.king me. Afterall I give u my body. I have had a girl tell me that b4. In fact I have had a girl fu.c.k me while talking to her fiance on the fone and when she moan out frm the fu.c.king and her fiance asked what made her moan she told him without a thot that she jst hit her head on something. Cn u imagine? She didn't even stutter. Obviously she lies like that everytime. Today they're married. I still boned her two weeks to her wedding. How many naija girls will u date that won't bill u one way or the other? Dates, brazillian hair, I need a favor, I'm stranded etc. Yes, good girls exist. I have also dated those lovely ladies b4 that have self respect and know how a woman should behave and know their worth. They're hard to find but bliv me they exist.

6 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 8:47pm On Apr 22, 2013
deshclones:

follow these time tested and proven steps bro:

1)tip any hotel receptionist like 2k..

2)tell him or her to organize babes for you

3)give him/her the exact specification of the girl you want.(age,complexion.height,shape,educational qualification,if you want 3some sef) and pronto..they will hook you up...try it bro..
loool. Words from an experienced guy. It actually does work. One day I lodged into an hotel and the receptionist thinking I was alone asked me if I wanted a girl. By the time he showed me the girl and I saw her endowments, walahi it passed thru my mind to do her. Fortunately, my gf who I loved so much was coming to meet up with me so I jst boned it.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by emeraldtopaz(f): 8:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
God pls dont let me marry any of these men that patronize prostitutes or hv eva patronized one in his life.this i ask 4 in Jesus name!

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 8:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
emerald topaz: God pls dont let me marry any of these men that patronize prostitutes or hv eva patronized one in his life.this i ask 4 in Jesus name!
Amen...hehehe...Better marry a pastor then. Besides, how does sleeping with a prostitute differ from sleeping with a "good" girl. It's all the same.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by emeraldtopaz(f): 9:00pm On Apr 22, 2013
12 inches!:

Amen...hehehe...Better marry a pastor then. Besides, how does sleeping with a prostitute differ from sleeping with a "good" girl. It's all the same.
like seriously?u c nufin wrong wif sleeping wt a total stranger.y take such risks wen she could b a ritualist or u tink only male ritualists exist?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 9:48pm On Apr 22, 2013
emerald topaz: like seriously?u c nufin wrong wif sleeping wt a total stranger.y take such risks wen she could b a ritualist or u tink only male ritualists exist?
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 9:51pm On Apr 22, 2013
emerald topaz: like seriously?u c nufin wrong wif sleeping wt a total stranger.y take such risks wen she could b a ritualist or u tink only male ritualists exist?
Life is full of risks. Living ur house in the morning is also a risk. How are u srue the food u're eating in a side shop is not jazzed?

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 9:56pm On Apr 22, 2013
I don't support this thread, but i have a thing for data, and statistically speaking, in terms of having sex associated with cost, its much cheaper with a prostitute than being in a relationship. like i said i don't support the thread just stating the obvious.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by pleep(m): 10:25pm On Apr 22, 2013
PhysicsQED:

And what about STDs?

I thought you were against s3xual promiscuity in general.
lol good point, this is one of my conflicting theories.

But i think commercialized prostitution, like is done in Holland, carries a much lower risk of STD's than what is done in Africa where the line between casual and commercial sex is very blurred.

A safe prostitution industry can create an outlet for all that excess male libido so it doesn't contaminate the regular mating pool.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Psaalmuel(m): 1:39am On Apr 23, 2013
Justosaus: Ok, agreed its wrong to sleep with prostitutes or any one who's not ur wife/husband for dat matter; but wat i don't understand is why would u not want to pay her after taking her home? Wether u touched her or not is no one's business, d fact that u have already taken her home (thereby preventing her from having access to other clients dat nite) is solid reason for her to demand for her money. Its like a manager coming to tell his full time employees at d end of the month '' sorry we can't pay you any salary this month becos we didn't meet our target.'' Who cares? They were there to work throughout the month & wether target was met or not, deserve their full pay!
hmmn u sound lyk dia presido

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 2:02am On Apr 23, 2013
emerald topaz: God pls dont let me marry any of these men that patronize prostitutes or hv eva patronized one in his life.this i ask 4 in Jesus name!
story...

12 inches!:
Have I slept with a prostitute? Yes. Would I do it again? No. Why? Because I need more than the fu.c.king. Road side prostitutes won't allow u to do that. I want to kiss, romance, touch, caress etc. That is what I enjoy most in lovemaking. But for guys who jst want the fu.c.king. Plss ride on. Many naija girls forming I have a bf her in fact hos. They will demand all sorts of things frm their bf all in the name of relationship - rent, school fees, blackberry, baffs etc. How is that different from prostitution except that they don't stand by the road side. And when u protest their over demanding they'll be like shebi u're fu.c.king me. Afterall I give u my body. I have had a girl tell me that b4. In fact I have had a girl fu.c.k me while talking to her fiance on the fone and when she moan out frm the fu.c.king and her fiance asked what made her moan she told him without a thot that she jst hit her head on something. Cn u imagine? She didn't even stutter. Obviously she lies like that everytime. Today they're married. I still boned her two weeks to her wedding. How many naija girls will u date that won't bill u one way or the other? Dates, brazillian hair, I need a favor, I'm stranded etc. Yes, good girls exist. I have also dated those lovely ladies b4 that have self respect and know how a woman should behave and know their worth. They're hard to find but bliv me they exist.

haaaa............. nnkan nbe!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 6:19am On Apr 23, 2013

Even if you hold a pistol to your fiance's head, he will never owe up to patronizing night nurses.
Some things are better not asked because you already know what his answer will be.

Make sure una do complete blood work /lab test. If no ogbonge disease, marry am. Period.

If your fiance live anywhere after Nsukka heading North, there is 99% chance he don f@ck ashewo motel.
If your fiance live anywhere from Nsukka down to SS, 99% chance he don f@ck runz girls.

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by NLGwoodey: 6:26am On Apr 23, 2013
merengue:

If dem no born you well, you go dey pick night nurses for road. That is so 1990s.
Your hotel management will provide you this infringe benefit in whatever flavour you so desire.

Talk to those guys wey help you take your luggage to the rooms. They have list of available girls of various shapes and
sizes. Let them know say you be guy man and speak their language. No dulling. You be chairman. Don't forget to
tip the love-vendor b/c as the saying goes, " the price wey person pay for p$ssy no be say p$ssy too sweet, na so that
next time the babe go gree".

Chances are the ones they will provide will not thief your things because you go hold the guy responsible.
And na bad business for the hotel. So, you can sleep with both eyes closed.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Flygerian1(m): 6:58am On Apr 23, 2013
bibiking7: [size=14pt] Peeps be coming here to talk crap, y'all just hear the word prostitutes and think of those ugly junks in smelly rooms and corners. it s different now.. The Ho profession is now more advanced than that.

Plus, some men just wanna phuck without no drama, so they go for the hos'. If you phuck hos' its all good, but if you don't, don't come here and talk crap about those that do. I have seen girls that aint hos, but have phucked more than half of the guys on their street. And they have BFs.
[/size]
WORD!
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Flygerian1(m): 7:16am On Apr 23, 2013
Sail on, Nuzo. Sail on, bro!

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Flygerian1(m): 7:52am On Apr 23, 2013
petnkool:
Stay safe guys ... and keep phocking !!!!!
Hahahaha... after err'thin, he stil said "keep phocking", oloshi. grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by ladyF(f): 8:07am On Apr 23, 2013
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Flygerian1(m): 10:00am On Apr 23, 2013
kulyie: a student does it for fun while a prostitute does it for money NOT PLEASURE
Who are these students and who are these prostishawos? How do u differentiate them?

(1) (2) (3) ... (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.