Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,335 members, 7,819,170 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:15 PM

High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home (103191 Views)

Help!!my Friend And I Are Addicted To Having Sex With Prostitutes, / At 28 No Man Has Ever Approached Me For Sex, A Lady Laments(photo) / My Addiction To Sleeping With Prostitutes !!!! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:07pm On Apr 21, 2013
Omni_Sparrow: Every guy here is saying...I don't do it...they smell...it shows low self-esteem... Abeg shut up. Bloody liars. Who's now fuccking them? Me I fucck them wen I feel like. Cos I've controlled different gals from badoo to Bleep and paid them. What are they? I've carried gals from club. So dat idiot sayin it shows one doesn't believe in his desirability should stuff sometin in his mouth.

You could only control them because you paid to to have that control?

Anyway, I dont believe Ejine is right about his low self-esteem assumption. Ejine is psychoanalyzing something he can't fathom lol.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Magykhay(f): 6:08pm On Apr 21, 2013
gilgal7: to all real men...date a nice lady,just be faithful and all tings r urs.....lol
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:09pm On Apr 21, 2013
It's just nasty sticking your weiner in a hole that has been penetrated by different men from all walks of life, from drug addicts (popular customers) to sick people ewwwwwwwwww **pukes** GROSS!!!

I'll rather use my hands if it comes down to it grin grin

4 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
carr96:

pls what's the sweet part in it :the STI's and over stretched pu.ssy + ugliness + care free attitude
some ashawo fine die o. No hate the player rather hate the game

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Ama28(f): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
I think the workers and their customers need to think what the customers are paying for.
As you take her home, are you paying for her services or her time?
From the story here the ladies put up a fight when not paid at the end of the day, whether or not she rendered the supposed service. She is asking for her time to be paid for. Whether or not the customer used the time depends solely on him/her.
I think they may have their point there

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by badmeat(m): 6:10pm On Apr 21, 2013
Otula something
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Y'all are lying,...... treat a prostitute nicely grin grin and she'll be your friend for life cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:11pm On Apr 21, 2013
Ama28: I think the workers and their customers need to think what the customers are paying for.
As you take her home, are you paying for her services or her time?
From the story here the ladies put up a fight when not paid at the end of the day, whether or not she rendered the supposed service. She is asking for her time to be paid for. Whether or not the customer used the time depends solely on him/her.
I think they may have their point there

Smart girl

2 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Alaska123: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
why must u go and patronise prostitute when der are many gals out der dat are willing to love u to d core
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:13pm On Apr 21, 2013
OMG ....WHICH ONE IS POPPING AGAIN? I THOUGHT THE USUAL WAY WAS TO PAY BEFORE POPPING
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:14pm On Apr 21, 2013
gilgal7: to all real men...date a nice lady,just be faithful and all tings r urs.....lol
the nice ladies no go ask for money?, the only difference b say ashawo no go disturb u once u pay them.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by topmostg: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
passionate88: I remember one story I read for sun newspaper wey one man carry one shewe for kuramo beach as them enter room the man dive d babe as im suck her br€a$t, him just sleep when im wake up, she don gbagi wit im cash wey im carry from ibadan come lag to do business. And na married man o.
Good riddance

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by chiozor: 6:16pm On Apr 21, 2013
Every man pays for sex directly or indirectly lipsrsealed

10 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt: It's just nasty sticking your weiner in a hole that has been penetrated by different men from all walks of life, from drug addicts (popular customers) to sick people ewwwwwwwwww **pukes** GROSS!!!

Same hand you're going to use to eat iyan and egusi?

ewww

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 21, 2013
Pls who is a prostitute? Ds days, mothers,wives,daughters, aunts, nieces, students and 'responsible' working class ladies all have sex for money! In one way or the other, a wman will neva fucck u well, if u are nt paying her well.

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by badmeat(m): 6:18pm On Apr 21, 2013
Some men patronise ashawo because of their expertise in bed kinetics!so ladies do ur man well,or it will be well done by a professional

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Alaska123: why must u go and patronise prostitute when der are many gals out der dat are willing to love u to d core
Nobody wants emotional and financial wahala on his head grin grin......when you roll with prostitutes ,then it's strictly on business....SHEKINA! tongue

10 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: Y'all are lying,...... treat a prostitute nicely grin grin and she'll be your friend for life cheesy cheesy

AIDs and STI/Ds are real even if na your friend.

Don't let "your friend" bite you

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
20pounds: Pls who is a prostitute? Ds days, mothers,wives,daughters, aunts, nieces, students and 'responsible' working class ladies all have sex for money! In one way or the other, a wman will neva fucck u well, if u are nt paying her well.
Meaning moms are prostitutes? Joker!!
Texas.Cowgirl:

ewww

What happened to hand soap? tongue
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by biolabee(m): 6:19pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

ewww
people use their mouth to eat those foods too lipsrsealed
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:20pm On Apr 21, 2013
biolabee:
people use their mouth to eat those foods too lipsrsealed

abi oooo

I feel bad for the men sucking another man's spe/rm residue.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

AIDs and STI/Ds are real even if na your friend.

Don't let "your friend" bite you
na only ashawo dey get std's?

4 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Truckpusher(m): 6:22pm On Apr 21, 2013
2legit2qwt: It's just nasty sticking your weiner in a hole that has been penetrated by different men from all walks of life, from drug addicts (popular customers) to sick people ewwwwwwwwww **pukes** GROSS!!!

As if you have a meter to read how many d1ck that goes into those ones you value as non prostitutes cheesy cheesy

13 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Soso990240(m): 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
mysticgal: men go through all this just for pleasure.hnm
sweetheart jst some munites of madness..fun smhw,trashy at d end.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
There's no difference between a girl with two boyfriends and an ashewo jaree! Na the same thing!

7 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by passionate88: 6:23pm On Apr 21, 2013
Texas.Cowgirl:

abi oooo

I feel bad for the men sucking another man's spe/rm residue.
so women una no dey wash una down below well?.
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 21, 2013
Sex is always expensive and carries its risk too. But it is a necessary evil. Believe me even if you lose a million dollars to olosho, the next nite you see yourself browsing the clubs for another Jezebel. Nature made no mistake, man came from loin and the loin is his ultimate desires.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by boron10(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
kulyie: Prostitution and stealing go hand in hand.anybody that likes patronizing a prostitute will continually be a victim of theft whether you take her to your house or not.2ndly these 'night nurses' deliberatly let you get drunk so that they can steal from you.if you are also a deep sleeper too,be ready to be a victim of theft,your penis included because recently my mom was jisting me that ritualist pay these night nurses to drug their clients to either make them get unconscious or pass out.as soon as they are unconscious,they give them the diabolic material used in stealing their penis and of course take off immediately after achieving their aim.if you know how to fvck a night nurse you have to be street wise because those girls are dangerously desperate and are ready to do anything to get the naira.so all those who patronize night nurses,continue
Learn to always space your write-ups.

1 Like

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by Nobody: 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
passionate88: na only ashawo dey get std's?

Nope, the probability for prostitu/te having STI is higher. Chances are you may also have several STDs too.

3 Likes

Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by mallorca(m): 6:25pm On Apr 21, 2013
passionate88: I remember one story I read for sun newspaper wey one man carry one shewe for kuramo beach as them enter room the man dive d babe as im suck her br€a$t, him just sleep when im wake up, she don gbagi wit im cash wey im carry from ibadan come lag to do business. And na married man o.

Lmao grin grin grin grin
Re: High Prices Men Pay For Sex With Prostitutes They Take Home by 2legit2qwt: 6:26pm On Apr 21, 2013
Truckpusher: As if you have a meter to read how many d1ck that goes into those ones you value as non prostitutes cheesy cheesy
True to some extent BUT kinda like a commercial bus/train to a private one, you at least know they generate different amount of traffic cheesy cheesy

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Naija Boys. What Chicks Do You Prefer? Ethiopians Or Somali / Man Struggles To Stand After Sleeping With 3 Sex Workers At A Brothel (photos) / My Wife Is Emasculating Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.