Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,797 members, 7,827,942 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 07:45 PM

Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi - Religion (11) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi (28791 Views)

My Experience With Fake Bishop Oyedepo On Facebook(snapshots) / Winners Chapel's Reply To Allegations On Bishop Oyedepo / An Experience At Pastor Chris Okotie’s Church In Lagos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:09am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: STUDY THE HISTORY OF THE LETTER 'J'. ITS A NEW LETTER. WHEN CHRIST WAS AROUND THERE WAS NO J. SO HIS NAME WAS NOT JESUS. IN THE KJV1611 HE IS CALLED 'IESOUS'. SO KEEP BOWING DOWN TO THE GREEK gOD ZEUS LOL wink
Tell me any good reason why I should leave the bible you have been anchoring all your arguments on to go and study history. If i must rightly divide the word of truth, what i need to study is the bible, not any history. Try something else dude!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 12:16am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS. THE POINT HERE IS YOU WERE WRONG WHEN YOU SAID ALL YOUR WORRIES DISAPPEAR IF YOU COME TO CHRIST. THATS A LIE. WHEN YOU COME TO CHRIST YOUR TROUBLES INCREASE BECAUSE HE REFINES YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. YOU ARE ABOUT TO INHERIT THE WORLD SO HE WOULD MAKE YOU EARN IT. YOU WILL BE REFINED THOROUGHLY IN AFFLICTION. AFFLICTION IS MISERY. NO NEED DENYING THAT, BUT IT MAKES YOU STRONGER
If the rewrd for following your christ is increased misery, so be it. The Jesus Christ I'm talking about is the one that said come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laddened, and I will give you rest! That does'nt sound like increased misery to me! So we probably are not talking about same person!!

Answer me, why pick on only scourge? I at least showed you how rebuke, chastisement and scourge interconnect to make life better not 'miserier' like u want us to believe. When you rebuke, correct or even punnish your children, is your intetion to make life better or worse for them?

You don carry your inherit the world lies come again? Anyway we will gladly relinguish the world and all we have here for you, mosthigh and other inheriters if una never repent, while we go to be with Jesus Christ in heaven!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:14am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Tell me any good reason why I should leave the bible you have been anchoring all your arguments on to go and study history. If i must rightly divide the word of truth, what i need to study is the bible, not any history. Try something else dude!!
NOT TELLING YOU TO LEAVE THE BIBLE. AM JUST GIVING YOU EXTRA INFO ON THE SIDE YOU COULD FIND USEFUL. ITS NOT MANDATORY INFO. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW BUT NOT NECESSARY wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:17am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: If the rewrd for following your christ is increased misery, so be it. The Jesus Christ I'm talking about is the one that said come unto me, all ye that labour and are heavy laddened, and I will give you rest! That does'nt sound like increased misery to me! So we probably are not talking about same person!!

Answer me, why pick on only scourge? I at least showed you how rebuke, chastisement and scourge interconnect to make life better not 'miserier' like u want us to believe. When you rebuke, correct or even punnish your children, is your intetion to make life better or worse for them?

You don carry your inherit the world lies come again? Anyway we will gladly relinguish the world and all we have here for you, mosthigh and other inheriters if una never repent, while we go to be with Jesus Christ in heaven!
I WILL GIVE YOU REST WHEN YOU GET TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOT REST IN THIS KINGDOM. COME ON DUDE. STOP PLAYING. IF YOU FOLLOW CHRIST IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO BEAR YOUR CROSS DAILY. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE REST ? OH YOU WILL GET REST EVENTUALLY IN THE KINGDOM BUT YOU WILL GET REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION FIRST
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:38am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: NOT TELLING YOU TO LEAVE THE BIBLE. AM JUST GIVING YOU EXTRA INFO ON THE SIDE YOU COULD FIND USEFUL. ITS NOT MANDATORY INFO. ITS ALWAYS GOOD TO KNOW BUT NOT NECESSARY wink
Thanks, but i'll stick only with Bible truths, especially when dealing with people like you that look for as much as a wrongly used word to hold unto to score undeserved points. so you will do well to biblically explain how Jesus is not in the bible!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:59am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: I WILL GIVE YOU REST WHEN YOU GET TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOT REST IN THIS KINGDOM. COME ON DUDE. STOP PLAYING. IF YOU FOLLOW CHRIST IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO BEAR YOUR CROSS DAILY. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE REST ? OH YOU WILL GET REST EVENTUALLY IN THE KINGDOM BUT YOU WILL GET REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION FIRST
You may need to read Rev 22:18-19 to underscore the import of adding or subtracting to what is written. ........ And I will give you rest, FULL STOP!! You were not in Jesus' mind and nothing permits you to add or subtract. When you choose to don't make it look like it must be the correct stand! I can as well argue that my rest begins here on earth and continues in heaven, so? How does bearing your cross daily translate to a life of greater misery? Nothing good comes easy. I thought you've been engaged in figurative and deep scriptural interpretations all the while? Why now take this at face value or surface level? did you not say that everything in the bible was coded?Thats double standards man!!!

You're still systematically dodging my questions, you know that!!!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:01am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: I WILL GIVE YOU REST WHEN YOU GET TO THE KINGDOM OF HEAVEN NOT REST IN THIS KINGDOM. COME ON DUDE. STOP PLAYING. IF YOU FOLLOW CHRIST IT SAYS YOU HAVE TO BEAR YOUR CROSS DAILY. DOES THAT SOUND LIKE REST ? OH YOU WILL GET REST EVENTUALLY IN THE KINGDOM BUT YOU WILL GET REFINED IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION FIRST
You may need to read Rev 22:18-19 to underscore the import of adding or subtracting to what is written. ........ And I will give you rest, FULL STOP!! You were not in Jesus' mind and nothing permits you to add or subtract. When you choose to don't make it look like it must be the correct stand! I can as well argue that my rest begins here on earth and continues in heaven, so? How does bearing your cross daily translate to a life of greater misery? Nothing good comes easy. I thought you've been engaged in figurative and deep scriptural interpretations all the while? Why now take this at face value or surface level? did you not say that everything in the bible was coded?Thats double standards man!!!

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 5:42am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: WHO WAYLAYING YOU ? ALL YA BABY DADDYS ABI ?
which one is baby daddy kwa?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by moneyhungry(m): 6:46am On Apr 26, 2013
Laptopbiz: i doubt if u gat one... Papa does'nt just teach us repentance... He teaches how to rule... What is so important is moving 4ward... Most of this... U., are just hell of a crab
d funniest thing is when u idiots call him PAPA as if he is ur FATHER!
next time u r in church, try n ask him for #100...
surely, HE WILL SLAP DAT STUPIDITY OUT OF UR SMALL HEAD.
papa indeed.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by moneyhungry(m): 6:51am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: God can do all things Matt 19:26! He will also always use human instruments that yeild themselves to Him, including you, if you so do!

When you asked that question with the intention of satisfying your sacarcism, were you honestly expecting an answer?

I can really see what the gospel according to your own master is teaching!!!

This Devil is a really a wicked Devil!!!
another brain-washed fellow.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by moneyhungry(m): 6:55am On Apr 26, 2013
Laptopbiz: you sopport obadiah..? Who even gave him the name? Most of you guys are just insulate class of idiots... Do u think papa n God are the same thing? Did'nt u do english in skul? Epe 6.1 said obey ur "parentz n da lord" you talking of not helping the poor... He does help the poor... Ur probs is, you guys are just BLIND... remember most of u r just demons... In human skins
ode, is he your FATHER?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 7:19am On Apr 26, 2013
money-hungry :

another brain-washed fellow.
Introducing money-hungry, demon number 3. Welcome! Hope the others gave you adequate updates?

Nobody is forcing you to accept Jesus dude! Its optional. You either accept Him and be saved or reject Him to your everlasting damnation!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:07am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Truth is constant and easier to tell.

I don't need to go look for a dictionary and gather abusive vocabs to make u understand that all you need to remove the miseries in your life is Jesus Christ the son of the living God not some demonic nomenclature you parade trying to hoodwink the gullible!

Is eveil twin not abusive?

Is this the height of you vocabulary?

yes truth is constant but not static.

Truth manifests in all forms of life.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:55am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: COMING INTO CHRIST DOES NOT REMOVE THE MISERIES IN YOUR LIFE. IN FACT IT INTENSIFIES IT. SEE ITS LIKE THIS. PAY NOW OR PAY LATER. IF CHRIST ACCEPTS YOU AS HIS, YOU WILL PAY NOW. IF CHRIST REJECTS YOU ? YOU WILL PAY LATER. EITHER WAY YOU WILL PAY. THOSE IN CHRIST ARE NOT MISERY FREE. NOW I CAN TELL YOU ARE FULL OF DEMONS LOL
HEBREWS 12 VS 6 For whom the Lord loveth he chasteneth, and scourgeth every son whom he receiveth.
REVELATION 3 VS 19 As many as I love, I rebuke and chasten

well said.

Blessed

1 Like

Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 10:57am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Its Jesus Christ, the son of God I mentioned no cutting or pasting, u can't hoodwink me!

Anyways if with the kind of fruits you've been exhibiting, you said you've accepted Jesus Christ as lord and saviour, and want me to believe you, why should I not believe papa or anyone else for that matter that says same?

Finally you call him PAPA

I thought you said you were here for yashua

liar liar.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:12am On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: YOU ARE SPLITTING HAIRS. THE POINT HERE IS YOU WERE WRONG WHEN YOU SAID ALL YOUR WORRIES DISAPPEAR IF YOU COME TO CHRIST. THATS A LIE. WHEN YOU COME TO CHRIST YOUR TROUBLES INCREASE BECAUSE HE REFINES YOU IN THE FURNACE OF AFFLICTION. YOU ARE ABOUT TO INHERIT THE WORLD SO HE WOULD MAKE YOU EARN IT. YOU WILL BE REFINED THOROUGHLY IN AFFLICTION. AFFLICTION IS MISERY. NO NEED DENYING THAT, BUT IT MAKES YOU STRONGER

Kai!

Bros the light is too bright for this man oooo

how can he crack the bone when he obviously still has milk teeth?

More blessings!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:14am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Tell me any good reason why I should leave the bible you have been anchoring all your arguments on to go and study history. If i must rightly divide the word of truth, what i need to study is the bible, not any history. Try something else dude!!

A people without any knowledge of the past is like a tree without roots.

words of Marcus mosiah garvey.

Keep on glorying in your ignorance.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:16am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Thanks, but i'll stick only with Bible truths, especially when dealing with people like you that look for as much as a wrongly used word to hold unto to score undeserved points. so you will do well to biblically explain how Jesus is not in the bible!

Ignorance is bliss?

I hear you
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 11:31am On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Introducing money-hungry, demon number 3. Welcome! Hope the others gave you adequate updates?

Nobody is forcing you to accept Jesus dude! Its optional. You either accept Him and be saved or reject Him to your everlasting damnation!

mister

you can yan out of point

which one b money hungry demon

Is your PAPA not the one collecting untaxed monies in all denominations and currencies?

ok its true I forgot Z*mbies cant thhink for themselves because

1.They have undergone systematic long term ritualistic abuse

2.Sensory depravation hence desensitisation to the truth

3.Mental and physical torture to bring about coercion

only differnece between synagouge and guatanimo bay na the physical electrified fence.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:40pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Thanks, but i'll stick only with Bible truths, especially when dealing with people like you that look for as much as a wrongly used word to hold unto to score undeserved points. so you will do well to biblically explain how Jesus is not in the bible!
BROS, WE ARE MEANDERING. SO WHAT EXACTLY DO YOU BELIEVE IN ? DO YOU GO TO CHURCH ? AND IF YOU TELL ME YOU GO TO CHURCH THEN I CAN EMPHATICALLY TELL YOU THAT YOU ARE NOT ONE OF CHRISTS CHILDREN. IF YOU GO TO CHURCH, YOU ARE PART OF THE ANTI-CHRIST SYSTEM. AND I SUSPECT YOU GO TO CHURCH BECAUSE YOU ARE SUPPORTING OYEDEPO SO QUITE FRANKLY YOU ARE AN ANTI-CHRIST. TELL ME WHY I SHOULD LISTEN TO AN ANTI-CHRIST LIKE YOURSELF ? WHY SHOULD I HOLD THE OPINION OF AN ANTI-CHRIST TO HIGH ESTEEM ? ANSWER ME THAT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:41pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: which one is baby daddy kwa?
GOOGLE IS YA FRIEND *SMDH* grin ERMMM YOUR CHILDRENS FATHERS STRESSING YOU OUT wink
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:43pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Kai!

Bros the light is too bright for this man oooo

how can he crack the bone when he obviously still has milk teeth?

More blessings!
LMAO @ HOW CAN HE CRACK THIS BONE WITH HIS MILK TEETH. grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 1:46pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

A people without any knowledge of the past is like a tree without roots.

words of Marcus mosiah garvey.

Keep on glorying in your ignorance.
POIGNANT
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:55pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Is eveil twin not abusive?

Is this the height of you vocabulary?

yes truth is constant but not static.

Truth manifests in all forms of life.

You may need to revisit your dictionary! What is evil? What does twin mean? And what have you represented all along. Like I said, truth is constant!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 1:57pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

well said.

Blessed
I've taken care of that!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Finally you call him PAPA

I thought you said you were here for yashua

liar liar.

Yes. In direct response to a question from your twin! Dude, your smatter than this naw!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by ATMC(f): 2:00pm On Apr 26, 2013
obadiah777: GOOGLE IS YA FRIEND *SMDH* grin ERMMM YOUR CHILDRENS FATHERS STRESSING YOU OUT wink
#blinks...you are my google, you don't know? Shaking my nose
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:02pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

Ignorance is bliss?

I hear you

Very soon, you'll run away for good! Thought you were done with this thread?
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by dougivilla(m): 2:05pm On Apr 26, 2013
MostHigh:

mister

you can yan out of point

which one b money hungry demon

Is your PAPA not the one collecting untaxed monies in all denominations and currencies?

ok its true I forgot Z*mbies cant thhink for themselves because

1.They have undergone systematic long term ritualistic abuse

2.Sensory depravation hence desensitisation to the truth

3.Mental and physical torture to bring about coercion

only differnece between synagouge and guatanimo bay na the physical electrified fence.

You can do better than this bros!
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by MostHigh: 2:06pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: Very soon, you'll run away for good! Thought you were done with this thread?

unlike some people we have other things to do in life

If you dont see me on the post it dosent mean I am not around

I dey everywhere.
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 2:07pm On Apr 26, 2013
ATMC: #blinks...you are my google, you don't know? Shaking my nose
LMAO. WELL DAYUMMM. I GUESS I JUST GOT OFFERED A NEW JOB. 'GOOGLE SEARCH DIRECTOR' grin
Re: Bishop Oyedepo Opens 20,000- Seater Church In Nairobi by Nobody: 2:10pm On Apr 26, 2013
dougivilla: You may need to read Rev 22:18-19 to underscore the import of adding or subtracting to what is written. ........ And I will give you rest, FULL STOP!! You were not in Jesus' mind and nothing permits you to add or subtract. When you choose to don't make it look like it must be the correct stand! I can as well argue that my rest begins here on earth and continues in heaven, so? How does bearing your cross daily translate to a life of greater misery? Nothing good comes easy. I thought you've been engaged in figurative and deep scriptural interpretations all the while? Why now take this at face value or surface level? did you not say that everything in the bible was coded?Thats double standards man!!!

ISAIAH 48 VS 10 Behold, I have refined thee, but not with silver; I have chosen thee in the furnace of affliction <<< NO SUCH THING AS NO MORE WORRIES CUZ YOU ARE IN CHRIST. IN FACT YOUR WORRIES JUST START

(1) (2) (3) ... (8) (9) (10) (11) (12) (13) (14) ... (16) (Reply)

LADIES IF YOU GO TO HELL AFTER READING THIS THEN YOU HAVE YOURSELF TO BLAME / Strictly Supernatural!!! / Pastor Obinim ‘Delivers’ Small Boy Who Says He Gets Sexual Feelings For Women

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.