Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,270 members, 7,811,788 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 07:34 PM

Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. - TV/Movies (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / TV/Movies / Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. (80890 Views)

Do You Know This Classic Nigerian Sitcom? / What Are Some Of The Classic Nigerian Movies / To Watch Nigerian Movies Online (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by seankay(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
The kids are angry-Helen ukpabio

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by RedCard1(m): 10:36pm On Nov 15, 2013
noob-saibot:
if you never watched "EVIL MEN" then you neva start....
it was shown on Africa Magic recently. I also love Conspiracy

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by houstonia(m): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
1) witches
2) last burial
3)Chain Reaction
4)Vuga
5)Lost Kingdom
6)sins Of the Fathers
7)Above Death
Please who can remind me of the name of this movie where Ramsy Noah got attracted to Rita Nzelu and eventually got married to her and then realised she was his sister?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by fruityjojo(f): 10:37pm On Nov 15, 2013
Red_Card: Who knows where I can watch 'Full Moon' online? I watched it when I was 5 years old back in 1999, I like it but didn't understand it then hence I want to rewatch it. Ijele remains my best Naija epic movie of all time. I don't ever get tired of watching it. Isakaba was great but unnecessarily long and Sam Dede is truly one of the best actors to come out of Naija. His actings are so believeable. Lets add movies like Red Matchet, Festival of Fire, Blood Sisters, State of Emergency, President's Daughter, etc.
African Magic Shows dat Full Moon practically everynite! Soo scary!
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by CodeHouse: 10:39pm On Nov 15, 2013
Nice one OP..Well I rememba Ripples, Behind the cloud, cockkcrow at dawn, willie willie, village headmaster, ishioku, new masquerade, Mr B, koko ko koko house, erin keke by baba suwe, jaguar...i still dey think
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by houstonia(m): 10:41pm On Nov 15, 2013
After school Hours. Lol

Bad boys

Across The Border.

Who knows that Vuga was actually Jim Iyke's first movie?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by lepasharon(f): 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
genxris: 1. When the sun sets
2.Mama sunday
3.True confession
4.Sakobi
5.Abandoned
6.Afifia Uguru (harmartan grass)
7.Silent Night
8.Glamour girls
9.Conspiracy
10.Ijele

Is this the film where kate henshaw was being molested by her uncle? ..been looking for that film men
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Nobody: 10:42pm On Nov 15, 2013
Knowledge9000: I don't think Nigeria would have made headway in the movie industry without the Igbos. They pioneered and championed the industry...look at all the actors then, pretty much all IGBOS! Please no haters...this is an observation that requires commendation from all ethnic groups. Any attack, you are finished!

come here. That's just what you watched growing up. For me growing up i didn't watched these films caused i watched mostly youruba films. Should i now say that the films i watched growing up were the most popular? Believe it or not not everyone has same experience with you while growing. Apart from the really popular ones like osofia in london, and maybe isakaba sorry i'm blank when you mention the rest.

5 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by lepasharon(f): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
Red_Card: Who knows where I can watch 'Full Moon' online? I watched it when I was 5 years old back in 1999, I like it but didn't understand it then hence I want to rewatch it. Ijele remains my best Naija epic movie of all time. I don't ever get tired of watching it. Isakaba was great but unnecessarily long and Sam Dede is truly one of the best actors to come out of Naija. His actings are so believeable. Lets add movies like Red Matchet, Festival of Fire, Blood Sisters, State of Emergency, President's Daughter, etc.

try arodrive.com ,buni tv, even irokotv they are expanding their range of films cool
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kobikwelu(m): 10:44pm On Nov 15, 2013
The koko is LIVING IN BONDAGE!!!

that was the first major blockbuster in the movie industry

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by lepasharon(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
After school hours is so exclusive you cant even find it online !

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Michyeddy(f): 10:45pm On Nov 15, 2013
The pope must hear this starring saint obi
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by EzePromoe: 10:54pm On Nov 15, 2013
Cry for help
Bush baby
End of the Wicked

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by osifred(m): 11:01pm On Nov 15, 2013
I looked @ the igodo poster like five times and felt good. Good old days

Last burial
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by shizzlin: 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Dominionng: Mortal inheritance.
True confession.
Gone are the days when Regina Askia and Liz Benson were the Queens of Nollywood. Days when we had 'make sense' producers like the Ejiros and Teco Benson. Nonsense started when Ramsey Noah & co started My love, True love, Real love, Foreign love, love love love RUBBISH!

True that. Wow. Didn't know ramsey noah ever. Directed films.
Seems out of the actors and actresses of that era, only kate henshaw and maybe pete edochie and rmd are still really relevant.
Here are some not so old ones: billionaires club, final battle, rapture, hatred, ndakobas, madam dearest(also has a yoruba name, directed by tade ogidan, was about a woman who wanted to sleep with her houseboy coz her husband was in jail)
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Danokoje14(m): 11:05pm On Nov 15, 2013
Kai kai kai eya... cry End time tins...after much much eiree una dey take us back 2 d past....I go ....Brb

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Itoroetti(m): 11:11pm On Nov 15, 2013
tekel: end of the wicked. ( puuff puuuuff)

D day I watched that film,I could not sleep.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by jjwaterfalls(f): 11:13pm On Nov 15, 2013
Sakobi cheesy cheesy
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kelvinklein219(m): 11:16pm On Nov 15, 2013
Who brought up that nneka,am so scared
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by superted87: 11:17pm On Nov 15, 2013
Wah abt SHAME(rmd)
HOSTAGES(lanre balogun)
AMI ORUN(sola fosudo)
Ti oluwa ni ile (mainframe productions)
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by PasD(m): 11:19pm On Nov 15, 2013
[/i]Broad day light (hank anuku)
Awilo sharp sharp (victor osuagwu)
Formidable force (hank and genevive)
*thinking* something professor.[i]
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by swhiss: 11:20pm On Nov 15, 2013
Mamacita007:

there's 1 movie where a stingy man buried his brother in an expensive casket. i can't remember the name

died recherd?
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by valicious1(m): 11:34pm On Nov 15, 2013
houstonia: Seriously So Enebeli Enebuwa was in Karashika?

Ibu was in Ikuku?

Rita Nzelu stared in Nneka?

I also remember danger zone, Checkmate
Ibu featured in ikuku? That's new. Wat part did he play? I recently saw things fall apart and was amazed to see osuofia(nkem owoh) in the movie grin
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by Tapout(m): 12:00am On Nov 16, 2013
Movies with moral lessons....as a kid I usually cried each time I watch some of them grin..ie a cry 4 help, igodo..etc ......

But now some naija movies no even get head and tail..(Nothing 2 learn)....instead na 2 dey make man joystick dey freestyle national anthem angry angry angry angry angry

S.m.h sad

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by lepasharon(f): 12:03am On Nov 16, 2013
^ any movie beyond 2006 is rubbish

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by justplainpaul(m): 12:07am On Nov 16, 2013
Bakassi boys, face in the mirror, A time to kill by fred amata. Prisoner of love (chidi mokeme) prisoner of passion (Ramsey noah). submission, not man enough, Baba londoner, opportunity, cover pot, jealousy.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by justplainpaul(m): 12:09am On Nov 16, 2013
Last holiday, the movie were Gbenga richards was chasing dumb gal in schl uniform. Anointed, another great movie. The preident daughter featuring Regina askia, Queen of the night...... Regina askia.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by telexfree1: 12:23am On Nov 16, 2013
DOMITILLA
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by justplainpaul(m): 12:24am On Nov 16, 2013
Evil forest, controversy, for better for worse, Adams goes to school, why me, super love, Behold, Happy new year,
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by daisyjay(f): 12:28am On Nov 16, 2013
Egg of life

this film starring Sharon Ezeamaka,Franca Brown n they sang this song "we shall overcome someday..."i cant remember the title

Wasted Years starring late Justus Esiri

Armaggedon

Nonye The only Nigerian Girl

A cry for help starring Nkiru Sylvanus n Liz Benson where they really cried....

its good to remember the good old days.

i also remember when super story was still super story.

unlike now when everything is about love,palace(king;queen,prince,princess)etc:The monotony of the themes is very infuriating.
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by kershley(f): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2013
egg of life
green snake
last girl standing
The fugitive
2 rats
tears in heaven
guardian angel
hatred
annabel
tom and jerry
daddy must obey
nnaa men
sins of the flesh
more than a woman
eyes of the gods(love m oo ifunaya m oo o di m na obi muna gi ga ebi)
nwata kwocha aka
njima
Re: Pictures Of Some Old Classic Nigerian Movies. by justplainpaul(m): 12:32am On Nov 16, 2013
Naomi, Hatred, underpressure, Jericho, The cat, Exteme measure, Okada man, ukwa, Pastor's wife.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Biggie Tells Dorathy To Leave Diary Room Over Indecent Dressing / Gbenga Aruleba Of AIT Dressed In Woman's Attire And Got People Talking / BBNaija: The N60 Million Prize For Winner, A Breakdown (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.